The High School Principal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was somewhat shocked, but I was certainly pleased that even though I had told her what a womanizer I was, she would still allow me to spend the weekend with her. I didn't hesitate to answer. "Simone, I would very much like to spend the weekend with you, but don't think that you have to make dinner. I would certainly be willing to take you out to a nice restaurant."

"Don't be silly. I like to cook, and there's no need to go out to eat. You need to get dressed up for that. I would much rather eat at home where we can be comfortable and wear as few clothes as we want to."

I laughed at that and answered, "Well I can't argue with that. How about 7:00 Friday night?"

"Perfect. I'll have dinner and the wine ready when you get there. Bring an overnight bag and your toiletries, and a fresh set of clothes for Monday morning so you don't have to go home to change for work."

"I like your way of thinking. I'm looking forward to it."

I arrived at Simone's house right at 7:00. I was really excited about seeing her again and spending the weekend with her. I was wearing a polo shirt, shorts, and dock shoes with no socks. Of course, I wasn't wearing any underwear. When Simone answered the door, she was wearing a simple pullover dress. She was bare-foot and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I gave her a deep, passionate kiss. When she pulled back to break the kiss, she rubbed my crotch and said, "Down boy! As much as I would like to feel that monster cock of yours in my pussy, dinner is in the oven and I don't want it to burn. Why don't you pour us a glass of wine."

We drank our wine, had a casual conversation, and then ate a delicious meal. After dinner, we went in the living room where we sat together on the sofa and had another glass of wine. She said, "Before we get started on what I hope will be a very pleasurable weekend, can we talk for a while?"

I put my arm around her shoulders and answered, "Of course. What would you like to talk about?"

"Well, I have been thinking about what you said and the fact that you are hypersexual. Do you mind if I ask you some personal questions?"

"Simone, I have decided that I don't want to hide anything from you. Whatever you want to know, I'll tell you."

"Thank you, Bob. I appreciate that. You know when I told you that every woman in the school was aware of your sexual appetite? Well, that's because you are a frequent subject of conversation in the teacher's lounge. We especially enjoyed talking about you after you went on that cruise. Most of the teachers have said they would like to fuck you, even some of the married ones. But none of them will admit that they actually have. So, I hope you don't think I'm prying too much, but I am curious. Can you tell me who you have been fucking on the school faculty?"

"Jeez, Simone! Are you sure you really want to know? I mean, I have always tried to be discrete and I don't like to betray anyone's confidentiality. You wouldn't want me to tell everyone that I have been having sex with you, would you?"

"No. You're right. I shouldn't have asked you. I know it's none of my business. I was just curious. I guess I wanted to know who the competition is."

"Simone, you don't have any competition. I was serious when I told you I was falling in love with you. And that's not something I just throw around. In fact, I don't think I have ever said that to any woman I have ever known. That's the only reason I told you about my sexual proclivities. I wanted to be honest with you. I didn't want to get too serious with you and then have you find out later."

"Well, alright then. I appreciate your discretion and your honesty. That is something that I really value. But, if you don't want to tell me who you have been seeing, I am still curious about something. If we start to see each other on a more frequent and regular basis, can I at least know how many other women you might be sleeping with?"

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly before answering. I was really hoping my answer wouldn't mess up what I thought was the beginning of a really good relationship. "Okay. That's a fair question. Before I answer, I want you to know the number was higher last week than it is now. I don't know what you did to me, but after spending last weekend with you, I decided I didn't need all the women I was seeing. I have stopped seeing six women that I was seeing on a fairly frequent basis. A couple were once a week, a couple were more like once a month, and the last two were just whenever the mood struck."

She was looking at me with a shocked look on her face when she replied, "My God! If you gave up six women, how many more did you not give up? I have never known a man that could possibly have that much sex with that many women! Hell, I've never even heard of a man like that! You should volunteer for a scientific study on human sexuality. I'll bet even the scientist haven't seen a man as sexual as you."

"Okay. I get it. You're shocked and probably upset. See, this is what I wanted to avoid. I really care about you and I didn't want to make you upset. I knew I was going to scare you away. I'm sorry, but I was just trying to be honest with you. If you want me to leave, I'll understand."

I started to take my arm from around her shoulder, but she reached up to trap my arm as she said, "Oh no you don't. You're not going anywhere. Am I shocked? Yes. But am I upset? No. Not really. Surprised would be a better word. Like I said, I've never even heard of a man who could have that much sex with that many women. I'm also sort of flattered and pleased to think that you would give up having sex with six women, just for me. But that gets me even more curious. If you are willing to give up six women, how many more are you not giving up?"

I started silently counting on my fingers until I got to ten. When I looked at her, her eyes were big, and her mouth was hanging open. I started laughing and she looked at me. She finally realized I was just messing with her and she punched me in the arm. She said, "Ha, Ha. Very funny. But seriously, how many are there?"

I was still laughing, but I finally got it under control before I answered, "Okay, if you really want to know I'll tell you. I told you I wanted to be honest with you, but please understand, what I'm about to tell you could get me fired if it ever got out. I'm trusting you to be discrete."

I looked at her and she was staring into my eyes. She didn't say anything, but just nodded her head.

"I can only guess that you are expecting the worse, but I can assure you that it's not as bad as you might think. The quick answer is three, but only one is on a regular basis. I am seeing her every Wednesday night. The bad news is, she is a student. Before you think I'm a pedophile, let me explain. She is nineteen and she was in serious danger of not graduating due to her grades. I offered to tutor her, and she pays me back by having sex with me. Please understand, I didn't force her to do it. When I offered to help her, we discussed her boyfriend, and she said he couldn't satisfy her. She admitted that she liked sex, but she hadn't been with anyone who could please her. I told her I thought I could, and she jumped at the chance.

I am seeing a teacher occasionally. We don't have a regular day or number of times. It's just whenever we agree to get together. The bad news is, she is bisexual, so we sometimes have a three way with another girl. It's not always the same girl. The third person I am seeing is fairly infrequently. I'm going to tell you who she is just so you will understand why I am continuing to see her. I am occasionally fucking the President of the school board. She called me to her office once and told me she knew I was fucking some people she knew. She said she was horny and asked me to fuck her. Since then, she has called me maybe three more times. I never call her. She is the one who initiates the sex. I would stop seeing her today if it was up to me, but since she is the person who hired me, I'm guessing she could fire me if I pissed her off. I could also give up the student today, but I really want to make sure she graduates. I promise, right after graduation, I won't see her or any more students."

She was quiet for a few minutes, just looking at me, before she finally said, "You're fucking Dr. Bradford?"

"Yep. Like I said, it wasn't my idea, but she made it clear when she approached me that she could very easily find an excuse to fire me. To tell you the truth, after that first time, I really didn't mind. She's kind of wild in the sack."

"That's about the most shocking thing you've told me so far. I would have NEVER guessed that Dr. Bradford would be a horny old broad. She always seems so cold. Of course, the only time I ever see her is at our annual meeting. So, who's the teacher? If you aren't willing to give her up, she must be pretty special."

"Simone, your killing me. Do you really want me to forget about my self-imposed discretion and tell you her name?"

"Well, I do appreciate that you are so discrete, but I am so curious. I understand if you don't want to tell me, but I really would like to know."

"Okay. But please promise me you are going to keep everything I have told you confidential. The teacher is Becky, the cheerleader coach."

"You're kidding me! I thought she was a lesbian."

"No, that's just a rumor. She knows about it and hasn't done anything to dispel the rumor because she doesn't want any of the male teachers to be hitting on her and she wouldn't mind if some of the female teachers did, because she is bi. We have become very good friends and I like hanging out with her even if we don't have sex. You know what? Come to think of it, if you don't mind us still being close friends, I think I will tell her we can't have sex anymore. That just leaves the student on Wednesday nights until graduation, and Sharon Bradford whenever she calls me, and it has been very infrequently. Do you think you could deal with that?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, how do I know if you can keep me satisfied if you're not getting all the practice you're used to? If only there was a way to convince me."

She had a sly grin on her face as I took both her hands in mine and lifted her to her feet. "Why don't we retreat to the bedroom and let me see if I can convince you."

When we got to her bedroom, she lifted her dress over her head, confirming that she was totally nude underneath. I quickly shed my shirt and shorts, revealing my raging hard-on. She really was the most beautiful, sensual woman I had ever seen. Those fake tits porno stars couldn't come close to her sexuality.

I pushed her back on the bed and immediately started licking her glistening pussy lips. After licking up and down a few times, I plunged my tongue inside, causing her to squeal in delight. She really liked having me eat her snatch. After she had climaxed a couple of times, I moved up between her legs and placed my dick at her entrance. Before I could push it in, she reached down to grab my dick. She squeezed it and stroked it a couple of times before guiding it into her waiting pussy. When I entered her warm, wet, velvety hole, I started slowly stroking in and out. She moaned and said, "You really do have the most amazing cock. I can't get enough of it. Give me a couple of weeks, and I promise you, I will show you that I can give you everything you want or need. You will never want another woman ever again."

* * * * *

We had been spending every weekend together for the past two months. I arrived at her house one Friday night as usual. Simone made another amazing dinner and I was looking forward to dessert in bed. By dessert I mean that sweet nectar between her legs. However, Simone poured us another glass of wine and asked me to join her in the living room. When we were sitting on the love seat, Simone set her glass on the end table before taking both my hands in hers.

She said, "Bob, I need to talk to you about something. I got a call from my sister, Nicole, this morning. She was very upset and crying, and after some back and forth, I was finally able to understand what she was trying to tell me. Apparently, she has been in an unhappy marriage for some time, and they finally agreed to get a divorce, I asked her how long that was going to take, and I was surprised when she said it became final today. I think I told you before that they lived in Oklahoma City. They had a small house which he is going to keep, and they never had kids, so custody's not a problem. But that also means she won't be getting any child support. He had a very good lawyer, so he only has to pay her a very small amount in alimony. She has been working as a receptionist at a real estate office, but she wants to give up everything and move away to get a fresh start. She asked if she could stay with me for a while. I told her she could stay for a week, but she had to find a new job and get her own place. Just like me, she grew up in Waco, so she's familiar with the area. Unlike me, she never went to college, but she's smart and I don't think she will have a problem finding a job. I hope you don't mind. I promise, I won't let it interfere with our sex life."

I leaned over and kissed her and then said, "Speaking of our sex life..." She laughed and led me back to the bedroom.

We made love for hours, each of us having several orgasms. We finally drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. On Saturday morning, we slept in, I licked her through two orgasms, and she gave me a wonderful blowjob. We then got up and went to a breakfast buffet and went to a couple of antique stores. She loved antiques, but she very seldom bought anything. We fucked like rabbits on Saturday night and when we woke up Sunday morning, it was raining so we stayed in all day watching old movies on TV.

Simone's sister was due to arrive on Wednesday afternoon, so on Thursday I went to her fourth period class where I knew I would find her alone. I walked in and looked around to make sure no one could see us before taking her in my arms and giving her a very passionate kiss. We broke the kiss and looked around quickly to make sure we were still alone and then I sat down, and she sat down across from me.

"So, did your sister arrive safely?"

"Yes, she got here around 5:00, we had dinner and then talked until almost midnight. She unloaded all of her baggage that she has been keeping bottled up for years. Can I tell you about it?"

"Yeah, sure. I don't have anything better to do. I'm just happy anytime I can be with you."

"You're sweet. Okay, here's the deal. Like me, Nicole was highly sexual. We used to talk about our boyfriends when we were in High School, and we even experimented with a little girl-on-girl sex together. I never liked her husband, but I went to her wedding and congratulated her and told her I was happy for her. After the wedding, I never saw her again until last night. It seems that she wasn't happy because her husband couldn't please her, partly because he had a small dick, but also because he would only have sex in the traditional missionary position. Whenever she brought up oral or even doggy style, he called her sick. She got herself off most nights with masturbation, although she cheated on him with a co-worker once. She said she didn't enjoy that because it made her feel guilty."

She took a deep breath and then continued, "Bob, I realized last night just how much I love my sister and how much I have missed her. I also realized that I would do anything for her. I think she will get past this divorce and forget about that asshole she married. I'm not concerned with that. My major concern right now is that she needs to get laid. When you come over tomorrow night, I'm going to prepare a fantastic meal for all of us, then we're going to drink some wine and get to know each other, and then I want you to scratch that major itch my sister has. Can you do that for me?"

I just looked at her with my mouth hanging open. I couldn't believe what she had just said. I wasn't even sure I had heard her right. Did she just say she wanted me to fuck her sister? Just to be sure, I asked her.

"Wait, did you just say you wanted me to fuck your sister?"

"You heard right big boy. But I don't want you to just fuck her, I want you to give her the whole nine yards. I want you to play with her tits, eat her pussy, let her do whatever she wants to with your magnificent dick, and then you can fuck her. Keep in mind, she is frustrated. She has been living with a small-dicked husband who didn't know how to properly fuck her, and when he attempted, he would only do it in the plain vanilla missionary style. I want you to show her what she has been missing these past several years and I want you to make her cum so many times she will be begging you to stop. If you will do that for me, I will suck you to clean your cum and her pussy juice off your dick. Then, if you have any steam left, you can do anything you want to with me. Since you will be staying for the weekend, if she really enjoyed herself, which I have no doubt she will, I will let her join us in our bed for the rest of the weekend. You might even get to watch us eat each other. What do you think about that?"

"Wow! I can't believe you would do that. I came in to ask how things went with you and your sister. I never expected you to tell me you wanted me to fuck her. Let me ask you something. Do you think she would mind if you were in the room with us? I mean, you know I don't mind having sex with a beautiful, sexy woman, but I actually feel a little uncomfortable having sex with your sister without you being there. I don't want you to feel like I'm cheating on you."

"Well, I've never known her to be shy, so I don't think that will be a problem. I'll make sure to loosen her up with some wine, and I'm going to tell her how many times you can make me cum with your tongue and your big cock. I think she will be ready to get fucked by the time you show up."

"Shit! Now I'm horny and I have to go back to the office with a hard-on. Thanks for that!" I laughed and started to leave, but she whispered to me, "Just have Mary give you a blow job."

"I told you, I gave Mary up. I'm not having sex with her anymore."

She had a sly grin on her face as she answered, "No, you didn't say you gave up sex with Mary. You just said you gave up six women. I knew Mary must have been one of the women you were having sex with! Thanks for confirming it."

"Hey! That's not fair. You tricked me."

She was laughing when she answered, "I don't blame you. Mary is pretty and she sits right outside of your office. I know she would be hard to resist. Not that you need my permission, but I will give it to you anyway. Have her take care of you. I don't want you to get blue balls."

The next night, I got to Simone's house at 6:50. When the door opened, I couldn't believe the sight of the beautiful girl standing in front of me. She was a smaller version of Simone. No, maybe smaller is the wrong word because she had the same killer body that Simone did. Maybe shorter would be a better word. Where Simone stood about 5'5", her sister was about 5'3". She had the same blue eyes, her hair was the same brown, but with blond highlites, and she wore it in a ponytail. She was wearing cut-off jeans shorts that accentuated her beautiful tanned legs, and a faded pink T-shirt that she must have had for several years because it looked well-worn. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. She was barefoot and had pink painted toenails. I guessed pink must be her favorite color.

When I managed to pull my eyes away from her sexy body, I looked at her face and found she was smiling at me. She held out a hand and said, "Hi! I'm Nicole. And you must be the Bob I have heard so much about."

I returned the smile, took her hand, and brought it to my lips to kiss. I said, "Hi, Nicole. I am so glad to finally meet you."