The High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calista leaned on one of the line of sinks. I stepped behind her, gripped her slimhips, positioned my tool at her starfish and gently pushed. My cockhead slipped into her anus.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," she hissed, her knuckles whitening on the sink, "deeper."

I gripped her hips and pushed again. I felt a momentary resistance, and then my dick slid into her bowels.

"Wait! You're huge! I need to get used to it."

I leaned on her back, reached around her waist, and took her cock in my hand. I stroked her cock while slowly pumping in and out of the tightest hole I had ever been in.

"Fuck me," she groaned, grimacing as my shaft filled her ass. "make me your bitch!"

I picked up the pace, jacking her cock and fucking her ass. I balanced myself with one hand on the sink as I did.

Calista's ass felt good; the fact that she had a cock added a kinkiness to our illicit act that I had never experienced. I hated myself for wasting ten years. I was so caught up in the moment I smacked her ass.

"YES," she screamed. "Do it again."

"Keep your voice down," I hissed.

I glanced nervously at the door to the girl's bathroom. Someone could hear us and come to investigate. They would see us fucking and tell everyone we were gay!

I decided I didn't care. Calista was the best piece of ass I ever had. And she knew how to fuck! Her hips rotated as she thrust back, burying my dick deep in her bowels. I smacked her ass repeatedly, eliciting squeals of pleasure and moans of lust.

"I'm going to cum," she gasped.

"Wait for me!"

I slammed into her ass while stroking her cock. I could feel the spasming of her asshole as she fought not to cum.

"I'm cumming!"

"Fill me up, baby! Make my ass overflow with your cum!"

We came together. Calista squirted her seed on my hand and on the floor as I pumped my juice in her ass. Exhausted, I collapsed on her back, gasping for breath.

"That was amazing!"

"Yes, it was, and I want more," I said.

"Me too! But we had better get out of here before we get caught."

She replaced her tuck, pulled on her gaff, and turned to the mirror.

"I must look a mess, but it's too dark to fix my face here."

"I'm staying at a hotel in the area. You could clean up there."

Calista and I still see each other. She's still lousy at video games but getting better. We're unsure where this will end up, but we're a couple now.

12