The Highland Festival Ch. 01: Train Ride

Story Info
Tom is groped on the train ride to the highland festival.
3.1k words
3.73
46.2k
71
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains elements of non-consensual relations, and abuse. This story is a fantasy and should be taken as such. If you don't like my story, then don't read it, or better yet write your own. This is my first story and something I'm trying out. For those wishing to add nice comments, or HELPFUL critics they are always welcome.

I Hope You Enjoy

---

**A week earlier**

"Come on babe I don't want to wear this, we'll be on a train for an hour and you know I'm not really comfortable with this kind of stuff."

Karen gave me her best sexy look;

"Come on honey, I already borrowed one from a guy at work. It'll be great, and maybe when we're there we can have a bit of fun, you know, easy access..."

My girlfriend had been trying to get me to wear a kilt to the highland festival for weeks now. The only problem was IM NOT Scottish! I never even fully undressed in the changing room at the gym, I was always a little shy, why would I ride the train half naked to a festival. In the end I finally caved, but told her I was still going to be wearing underwear.

----

**Now**

I couldn't believe my luck, there was only 1 seat left at the front of the train, which I let my girlfriend take, and I slowly got funneled to the back of the compartment where I could barely even see her, the train was packed! Lots of big sweaty men all around me, dressed in their best Scottish outfits, evidently heading to the festival as well. They were all chatting with their girlfriends or buddies, bumping into me and apparently oblivious that I was standing there.

At 5'6" I was a little short, however I made sure to spend plenty of time at the gym to buff up my physique. Plus driving and unloading trucks for a living had giving me a bit of a wider frame. That coupled with short brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses gave me a run of the mill blue collar look. Still I was always subconscious of my size. With my knobby knees and small legs, I never really liked wearing shorts, let alone a kilt. Yet here I was having let my girlfriend talk me into wearing a kilt that was far too large, and a new white t-shirt that was so bright, I was paranoid about getting any dirt on it.

After about 10 minutes on the train we had finally passed all the city stops and were barreling through the fields on our way. The rhythmic swaying of the train had lulled me into a bit of a trance and I barely noticed Karen waving at me, mouthing to me "how you doing". I gave her a bit of a shrug and went back to watching the countryside go by. We were just passing through the last small town before a long 30-minute stretch when once again we were all forced to cram further back into the train as more passengers boarded. I ended up near the very back pressed up against what I could only assume was a giant of a man as my shoulders barely reach his chest, and one of his legs was resting between mine grazing my ass. I tried to twist and get a bit more comfortable however we were packed like sardines, I couldn't even turn around to see his face. I tried to give an angry look to Karen however I couldn't even see her anymore.

As the ride continued the knee between my legs was slowly sliding forward. This was getting ridiculous, any further and he would be hitting my balls. I was already on my toes leaning forward as far as I could when suddenly the train passed over a remote country road the compartment gives a giant lurch. Losing my balance, I fell back into man. One of his hands quickly catches me by the hip in a strong grasp which surprised me, this plus the fact that his knee was now firmly pressed up against my balls made me flush bright red. I mumbled an apology and tried to squirm forward, but I had nowhere to go. He kept his hand on my hip, which was a little odd, though I just prayed that he couldn't tell he was kneeing me in the nuts. Completely flustered I decided to focus on my right hand which was holding onto the support rail for dear life. Then...

No no no this couldn't be happening. The knee which was now firmly lodged against my nuts, combined with the vibrations of the train were giving my sensitive balls a little too much attention and I was starting to get hard. My left hand was now desperately trying to keep the kilt flat, while the knuckles on my right hand were turning white as I hung onto the pole.

Then it happened, I froze, the man behind me started to slowly slide his thumb back towards my ass, squeezing and kneading it ever so slightly. THIS COULDN'T BE HAPPENING. I looked around worried that someone would see my aroused state. Luckily everyone seemed to be focused on their own parties.

Any doubt of this being a mistake soon left my mind as I felt his other hand grab my waist and slowly pull me further into his embrace. Both his giant hands easily covering my ass, as his thumbs slowly searched their way to center. Then just as his thumbs contacted my sphincter I snapped back to reality and violently jerked myself out of his grip, stumbling off his knee, and scrambled forward. However, in my haste my glasses fell off my face onto the floor. Panicking I quickly bent forwards to find them, desperate to get them before someone stepped on them. I just managed to grab them when my heart dropped, I froze, a cool breeze had just run its way up the back of my legs.

The stranger had taken the opportunity to raise the back of my kilt up. Quickly standing I feel his right hand contact my underwear clad ass. With my glasses in one hand I struggle to beat his hand away and lower my kilt, while the other clings to the pole as I try to regain my balance. I look around to see if anyone noticed my predicament but without my glasses everything is just a blur. Desperate now, I give up on my attempt to lower my kilt and just try putting my glasses back on. The pervert behind me had other plans though as he quickly grabbed my wrist. He leaned forward and in a deep raspy voice says:

"tsssk naughty boy, a true Scotsman should NEVER wear any underwear, let alone girly panties. I think this little boy will need to be taught a lesson"

He then releases my wrist wrapping his arm around me and resting his hand on my belly. Terrified I dared not move. Until... he slowly starts to slide his rough hand down my kilt, and into my underwear. The kilt which Karen had borrowed from a much larger man at work was a little loose and didn't help impede his movements. As his rough callused hand slowly closed around my shaft I snapped out of my trance and tried to resist. However, with 1 hand stuck to the rail for balance, and the other pinned to my side holding my glasses I was putting up quite a pitiful fight. Panicking as I was exposed, and unable to see anything around me I decided to plead for mercy

"Please man let me go, I won't tell anyone I promise"

I heard him snicker

"Not yet, I don't think you've learnt your lesson"

Giving my shaft one last good squeeze he slides his hand back to my right ass cheek, where he then starts to vigorously knead both cheeks, painfully stretching them apart. I had never been more embarrassed in my entire life as I felt my ass hole being scrapped by the stretched fabric. Starting to panic I realize that I'm slowly bucking my hips, getting close to the edge. This couldn't be happening.

Then suddenly I hear a bit of mumbling behind me, along with the sound of a zipper and a bit of rummaging. Then both hands are gone... On the edge of orgasm, I shudder and let out a slight groan as his hands leave my body, making my assailant snicker. Praying he may finally be done, and that my blue balls were enough for him, I remained hyper alert for his next area of attack.

Just when I started to relax, thinking his sick joke may over, I feel the back of my kilt being hiked up and tucked into my belt. Then he slowly pulls back the elastic band of my underwear, and I hear him let out a soft whistle behind me. My fuzzy cheeks were only exposed to the cool air for a moment when...

OHHhhh, I take a deep breath as cold gel is poured down the back or my underwear. More and more is pouring in until my entire ass is coated in the stuff. Then SNAP, he lets go of the elastic. I look around; surely someone heard that, it sounded like a lightning strike amongst the chatting of the other passengers. Yet still, as far as I could tell, no one seemed to be paying me any notice.

Then his hands return to my butt as he slowly starts to message the gel into every nook and cranny of my ass. Gradually the gel starts heating up, building up to a painful sting. The bastard must have poured an entire bottle of icy hot down there! I can't control myself for long as my ass burns; soon letting small yelps escape my lips as my eyes start to water. Quickly one of the stranger's hands leaves my ass and covers my mouth, muffling my cries. After about 5 minutes of squirming and sheer hell, I look down to see a smaller man placing a towel below me. FUCK there must be two of them. Then I feel my briefs being pulled back again, and cold water being poured down my ass, washing away the gel. Looking down without my glasses I see a bunch of dirty water pouring onto the towel. Lost in the sudden relief I don't notice that something is different, my ass feels more exposed, clean... Then with his right hand still over my mouth the man behind me tilts my head down so I can watch him slowly pull my kilt and underwear away from the front my body. I look down in shame and see that I'm still rock hard. Then a small tube is thrust before my eyes and I panic as I read "Hair Removal Cream". Fuck it wasn't Icy hot.

The man whispers into my ear "Little boys don't deserve to have public hair"

He then squeezes the tube, completely emptying it down the front of by briefs. More and more gel slowly coats my dick and balls as I look on in horror till my underwear is packed to the brim. My underwear and kilt are then slapped shut, as I feel the gel start to warm up. Panicked and fully aware of the pain that is about to rake my groin, and worse my full and over sensitive balls, I start to thrash. I need to get out of here, this can't be happening, I need to get help! Suddenly fabric is being stuffed into my mouth, the back of my kilt is lowered, and I'm spun around with my head getting pressed hard against the stranger's chest. His other arm holds me tightly around the waist. He whispers into me ear.

"Either relax, or we can leave and you can try and explain to the other passengers why you need to use their water to wash your balls. Just Breath, if you can remain QUIET your punishment will be over soon."

Panicking I try to stay as still as I can while slowly the stinging in my balls increases. Meanwhile the stranger's thigh slowly grinds the gel around my crotch. Then as the pain in my balls peaks, unable to hold back anymore I start to cry into the man's chest. Hearing some murmuring around me it seems I was finally making enough of a scene for other passengers to take notice. The other man quickly springs into action explaining to the crowd about a rough breakup I just had with me girlfriend, and that I was taking things hard. Slowly the giant man holding me picks me up and circles around so that I'm pinned between him and the wall blocking me from view of other passengers. Feeling awkward more than anything else, the crowd starts to turn around to give us privacy. Now isolated and alone with my attacker once again, the large man whispers into my ear

"I guess we're going to need to put in a bit more work, since you can't seem to follow Daddies instructions about keeping quiet. Now, I should just leave you here to burn, but I think I have something better in mind."

"keep your head down"

He backs away and he slowly slides the glasses out of my hands, giving them to his friend.

"You can have these back when we're done"

"Now why don't you raise your little skirt and show daddy where it hurts"

Desperate for anything to stop the pain I slowly start raising my kilt. Looking down I see his little friend quickly placing a towel under me once again. Then with a mischievous grin I see him slowly reach up and start to lower my underwear. Panicking I let go of my kilt and knock him away.

SLAP, the big man back hands me, dazed and in shock I feel my arms being raised above my head and pinned by his giant arm.

"You'll never learn will you, we need to teach you to behave"

With his other hand he slowly starts to raise my kilt again.

"Brian, help me finish with the clean up here then get a punishment ready, your choice"

His friend once again returns and starts to slowly tease my underwear down. With my constant squirming from the burning gel all he needs to do is lightly pull my briefs and they slowly start to come down. Finally, when just the head of my dick is contained, I suck in and let out one final gasp as my dick springs forward and slaps my belly. With one final tug he pulls my underwear the rest of the way down, raising one foot and then the other, before he disappears.

My large tormenter then lets my kilt fall, and raises my chin up pulling the cloth out of my mouth. Now face to face I try to make out his features. However, without my glasses, and tears filling my eyes all I see is a blurry profile. The one feature I'm sure of though was the cold scowl on his face. He says

"Now, we were going to use the rest of the water to clean you up but I'm not sure if you deserve it anymore."

My eyes widen as I start to panic

"Please, pleeease, I'm dying here. I'll do what you want just please make it stop."

He gives me a smirk;

"Well if you insist I'm sure there is something else we can do, but you're going to have to give me a hand"

He then releases me and slowly starts to raise my kilt once more, and then to my surprise he starts to raise his as well. I gulp and look down as his monster cock, it was 8 inches easy and it he wasn't even fully erect. With a confused and panicked expression on my face it slowly dawns on me what he wants to do.

"You want to Pee on me!"

He lets out a dark chuckle.

"Well I'm going to start peeing in about 10 seconds; it's your calls where it goes."

Just then a slight breeze goes by and tickles my balls, making the stinging renew its vigor. Frozen on the spot I gulp and stare at his monster of a dick, unable to move. Slowly I return to my sense when I hear:

"3.... 2.... 1..."

Panicked I quickly grasp his enormous shaft in both hands just as he starts to pee, spraying my hands and getting it all over my shoes. Quickly I redirect the stream at my balls... Immediate relief starts to wash over me as I direct his monster cock like a fireman dousing a flame. Looking on in disgust I see what remains of my public hair slowly washing away into the towel below, thankfully the stream was fairly clear and didn't smell too bad. After he finally stops peeing, I just stood there, completely frozen and unsure what to do. Until he leans forward and whispers in my ear;

"You can let go of my dick now buddy, if you hold it much longer people are going to think you're a fag or something"

Quickly letting go of his dick in disgust, flushed in the face, I start to wipe off my hand on my kilt.

SMACK

The man growls in my ear "A Kilt is the pride of a Scotsman; we don't use it to clean up a little boys mess"

He had lowered both our kilts now and taken ahold of my wrists, wiping my hands off on my new clean white t-shirt. Leaving dark smears across it.

"Don't worry boy, we'll find you something else to wear"

I then see the small man he called Brian return between my legs to gather up the towel and other items, where my underwear had gone I had no idea. He also started to remove my piss-soaked shoes and socks; since they were pretty much ruined anyways I didn't put up much of a. While rummaging around he made sure to give my thighs a few nice squeezes, then before I realized it he stuck his head up my kilt and gave my balls a quick kiss.

I jumped suddenly and tried to bat him away, but he was already gone.

The big man gave a hearty chuckle and says "Boys will be boys"

"Here why don't I get you out of that sticky shirt too?"

At this point I just wanted to get things over with, so I put up very little fight as he started raising my shirt above my head. Once he had my shirt up over my shoulders and almost off he took the opportunity to give my nipples a few tweaks causing me to yelp out once more. Soon my shirt was gone as well, as I felt the train slowing down into the next station.

...