All Comments on 'The Highwayman'

by Cockelbur

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
A fine story

A very commendable first story. The two anonymous comments are absurd and completely undeserved. This is Literotica--a site for erotic fiction and this is a good example--a well written story. The ridiculous comments directed at the author are entirely out of line and reflect poorly on the anonymous contributor.

It is hoped that the writer will not be dissuaded from posting more of their work.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 12 years ago
I really enjoyed the strory.

Just lovely. Rich descriptions, details that made one think they sere there. Real people, and an interesting plot twist. Very good work, hope to read more in the future. I know you've got another partly done, so have confidence and finish it.

Chilley

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Very Erotic

Great Sex! Great writing, (a few too many OMG's).

(But he's still a wimp and she's still a slut, but WTF it's fiction).

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 12 years ago
Good effort but I wish...

..an exploration of a more unique way of dealing with her "unsewn oats" were to occur.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Very Fine

Great pacing, very classy, nice denouement, thoughtful aftermath. I especially like that the interracial aspect of this was primarily aesthetic, and anti-stereotype in all parts except 'scepter size' (forgivable!) ! Great first LIT effort. Favorite!

gabaagabaaabout 12 years ago
A Good First Story

It was well-written, very interesting and provided a convincing insight into the mind and motivations of the cheater. Having had a considerable career involvement in marital problems over the years I wish that the story had been more nuanced. She was just lucky that she confessed, having at first lied to her husband about what she was doing. Would she have done so if he had not revealed that he knew about the portrait? Was there any remorse at all? Fiction of this sort is more engaging if it is realistic and experience (supported by sad statistical evidence) suggests that she is extremely likely to cheat again if tempted, (particularly as she really loved the sex) At the end of the day she was tested and failed. Her husband seems to be wise enough to know it. What will he do when she does? How about Chapter 2?

jenellesljenelleslover 7 years ago
Marvelous

This is a magnificent work. It flowed softly, but with intensity. It built to an unbelievable climax. Don't stop writing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
When the adoration and affection is this one sided in an open or cuck relationship

It is a total bummer and turnoff for me. **

On the plus, well written, and could have been a very rare-for-this-site exploration.

Thanks for trying to do something precious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star!

I.R. and fetish! Story sucked ass!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nothing classy about this whore or the ir garbage in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story period

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous