The Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God! ...Shan! ... You! ... Feel! ... So! ... Good!" Ken halted after each word as he gasped short jerky breaths. Their bodies slapped together with a sound that reverberated through the woods. Ken could feel his orgasm building to unimaginable heights. He could not control the spasms in his penis as it jerked. It felt harder than it had ever been before. He reached down, encircling her waist with his arm and drew her to him. He sought the very depths of her and held her there not moving a muscle. They rocked there together, completely engaged. After thirty seconds or so, Chris had gotten fully aroused. He stood and pushed his cock into Shannan's moaning mouth and she gobbled it hungrily, moaning around it. Ken watched as he pounded into her, highly aroused at the sight of her sucking such a huge cock. The orgasm that had been building deep within him surged instantaneously through every fiber in his body and finally burst its bounds.

"Babe! ...I'M CUMMING!!" He clenched his teeth and cried out as his hips jerked and quivered. The first retching spasm was absolutely electric. His muscles stiffened; his toes curled; his body convulsed. Ken began to gush hot cum into her waiting cunt as she humped him savagely.

Chris started cumming too and Ken watched as Chris's white cumm covered her lips. He withdrew his spasmodic cock from her pussy and joined Chris in covering her face with cumm.

Shannan could not seem to get enough of it and alternated sucking great sloppy drafts of the thick white liquid. It dripped and ran in rivulets over her mouth and chin. The hot, thick cum ran down her neck and over her huge breasts and formed a series of white pools in her cleavage.

Chris watched, in awe, as Shannan licked Ken's cock clean while she blew him for perhaps five minutes. Then, he turned and sat between her quivering thighs and performed cunnilingus on her once again. He did this very slowly and in the process, made Shannan cumm for a third glorious time. When their bodies were depleted, she sat up and smiled demurely. She looked deep into Ken's eyes and then into Chris's. She showed her gleaming teeth as she wiped the last drops from her face with her index finger. Continuing to stare at them, she repeatedly moved her hand from her box to her mouth, transferring her wetness as she licked her fingers spotlessly clean. They relaxed, breathing heavily for perhaps ten minutes.

At last, Ken exclaimed...

"Let's eat!!!"

All three looked at each other for a few seconds then laughed heartily. After dressing, they proceeded to consume the best lunch they ever ate. It was the beginning of a wonderful week together.

12