The Hike

Story Info
Leigh's first exhibitionist experience.
5.9k words
4.59
35k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This account is a tribute to my beautiful, sexy and sexually voracious wife Leigh, who I sadly lost to brain cancer in 2016.

Over the years I wrote stories about our experiences that she and I shared privately; however, it was always my desire to share them with the world. These stories span our life together, from her first exhibitionist experience, through her cancer diagnosis and her unfortunate death.

Leigh and I met during our freshman year Texas A&M University (Fall of 1981). We began to date and quickly fell in love. Initially, our sex life was torrid, but by the time we were juniors, we were like an old married couple.

We began to experiment with fantasy and role-playing, but by accident, discovered that what really turned us on was exhibitionism. This grew into practices of Leigh flashing in public, as well as sex in front of others. Our relationship developed in such a way that Leigh and I engaged in swapping and frequently having sex with multiple partners.

This true story describes a moment in time (Spring 1984 when Leigh was 21) and is about Leigh's first exhibitionist experience that began our path toward an exciting and fulfilling sex life. The descriptions of the people in the story are accurate for the time however, their names may have been changed to protect the innocent. Understand that like all works "Based on a True Story", there may be some artistic license taken.

***************

Spring Break was coming up and Leigh and I were looking for something to do. Something that was a little more intimate than the wild beach parties we had attended at San Padre Island the year before and Ft. Lauderdale the year before that. We wanted to spend some quality time together and try to rekindle some of the passion we had lost.

A few weeks before Spring Break I was explaining my dilemma to a good friend named Fritz. He said that he and his girl friend Laura were going to go camping in Sam Houston National Forest. He suggested that Leigh and I might want to join them.

"It's very secluded," he explained. "This time of year, there is never anyone there."

Leigh and I had spent some time with Fritz and Laura (several double dates) and enjoyed their company so I thought it might be nice to join them.

When I approached Leigh with the idea, at first, she was very tentative. Leigh liked the idea of spending time with Fritz and Laura, but since she had never gone, she was uneasy about camping. I was an avid camper when I was younger (yes, I was an Eagle Scout) and felt very comfortable in the woods.

After only a few minutes I convinced Leigh that everything would be all right and that I would take care of everything. "Hell, maybe we can get naked and run around the woods like Tarzan and Jane!" I joked. Leigh smiled, but I could tell that she may have been taking my joke seriously.

***************

Leigh and Laura left the planning of the trip to Fritz and me. We gathered some tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, and tarps that we would need for the trip. We planned to get to the park around noon on Saturday and hike into the forest until we found a good camping site and spend the night, then pick up the next day and hike farther into the park. Leigh and Laura only wanted to camp for a few days and then go to Galveston for the rest of the week.

We were getting excited about the trip and were anticipating a good time.

***************

March in central Texas is generally cold, however, the Saturday we left for our camping trip was beautiful. The sun was shining and by the time we reached the park the temperature was in the high 70's.

Both Leigh and Laura were dressed for hiking and camping. Laura was dressed very practically in a white T-Shirt, long khaki walking shorts and sturdy leather hiking boots.

Though Laura is pretty she is in not in the same league as Leigh. Laura is about 5' 6" and though she is slightly chubby she is not fat. Her hair is dirty blond and comes to just below her shoulders. She wears small wire rim glasses that give her a librarian look that hints at her conservative nature. Laura's most striking features are her natural double D breasts.

Leigh wore cut-off jean shorts, a red halter-top (with no bra) and black jump boots. The jean shorts were cut so high that the bottom of Leigh's gorgeous butt cheeks were visible, and when she bent over you could see the outline of her pussy. Her long legs, perfectly toned by her dedication to running and swimming, were accentuated by the bare flesh on display. Leigh would have given Daisy Duke a run for her money.

We unloaded our supplies, shouldered our knapsacks and headed into the woods. The path was clearly marked, and we were making great time. By the time 2 PM rolled around the temperature was in the low 80's and we were all sweating. Everyone was ready for a break, so we found a shaded clearing to the side and stopped for a few minutes.

After about 15 minutes of rest, I suggested it was time to get moving and stood up. Before shouldering my pack, I stripped my shirt off to reduce the effect of the heat.

"Hey that's a great idea!" Fritz said as he followed suit and removed his shirt.

"Just what do you think your doing?" Leigh inquired.

"Tryin' to stay cool." I responded back

"Well, that's not fair!" Leigh said. "Laura and I can't remove our shirts to stay cool."

"Hey, if you want to take your shirts off it's alright with me." I jokingly challenged.

Looking me right in the eye and without breaking her stare, Leigh reached behind her neck and untied the top of her halter. She let her top fall to her waist revealing her beautiful breasts. Leigh then reached around her back and untied the bottom of her halter and let it fall to the ground. Leigh stood there with her hands on her hips and her tits exposed. Leigh can't do anything to surprise me, however, Laura and Fritz's mouths were agape.

Leigh has one of the most beautiful sets of breasts I have ever seen. Though they are natural, her C-cup (maybe closer to D) are almost perfectly spherical and sit high on her chest. There is no sag to them, making them extremely seductive and impossible for any guy to resist. Her areolas are very small (about the size of a nickel), however her nipples are long and will stick out almost a quarter of an inch when she is fully aroused. As she stood there exposed from the waist up, they were growing to their full length.

After a few moments Leigh turned her gaze to Laura and asked, "Well aren't you going to join me?"

Laura looked to Fritz to see what she should do, and he nodded his encouragement. Laura turned her back to us and began pulling her shirt from her shorts and over her head. With her back still turned, she unclasped her bra. She then unceremoniously dropped her bra to the ground. Laura reached around and cupped her tits in her hands as she slowly turned to face us. Her breasts were so big that she could barely cover her nipples and her globes spilled out of her hands. Very sheepishly Laura released her boobs and slid her hands down her sides revealing her tits. I had never seen such huge boobs in person. Laura's tits were stunning! Her areolas were about the size of a jar lid and her hard nipples just ached to be sucked!

Leigh reached down and grabbed her pack and said "Come on. Let's get going." She then set a brisk pace down the path. I stopped a moment to admire Leigh's wriggling ass as she headed off and then quickly followed. When seen from the rear, one might think that Leigh's ass is her best feature. Her small waist flares out to two well-defined and separated ass cheeks. It amazes me that such a tiny waist can support Leigh's top half.

Once I caught up to Leigh, I turned and looked over my shoulder to see where Laura and Fritz were. They hadn't begun to follow. Suddenly Fritz looked up and realized how far ahead we were. Fritz grabbed Laura's hand and started to run to catch up. It was almost comical to watch Laura run with those big boobs of hers. She pulled her hand from Fritz and grasped her chest to keep from being beaten to death by her flailing tits.

Laura and Fritz caught up to us and Leigh slowed her pace. After a half-hour or so of hiking, it began to seem normal to see Leigh and Laura's bare breasts as they walked down the path. The straps of the backpacks forced their tits together increasing the effect of their cleavage. A man could get lost in Laura's cleavage! It was beginning to get difficult to walk because of my hard on.

Around 4 PM the path started to parallel a stream and I knew from the maps that Fritz and I had looked at while planning this trip that the start of the camping areas was not far away. About ten minutes later the path started to take a big turn. I thought I heard voices ahead, but I wasn't going to say anything to Leigh and Laura. I wanted to see how they would react if they ran into someone while being topless.

As the path went around the bend it opened into a large clearing between the path and the stream. There was a bustle of activity in the clearing as about fifty Boy Scouts and their leaders set up camp.

Laura's reaction was immediate as she made the feeble attempt cover her massive tits by cupping her breasts with her hands. Leigh made no attempt to cover herself and in fact tried to stick her chest out further to draw attention to her bare breasts.

Everyone in the clearing suddenly halted what they were doing and began to stare at Leigh and Laura. The boys mumbled among themselves in a low whisper as they took in Leigh's athletic body with her long muscular legs and flat stomach. We continued to walk along the path to the other side of the clearing. When we had gotten halfway through the campsite one of the Scoutmasters approached us.

"How ya doin'?" I said.

"Fine" he said as he stared at Leigh's flawless body, "But I would appreciate it if your women would cover up and quickly get a move on. These boys have raging hormones, and this might put them over the edge!"

"We're just heading to a campsite. Is there one near?"

"Yeah, just about a quarter mile up the path."

As we talked the boys were slowly moving closer to Leigh and Laura to get a better look. Leigh did nothing to prevent them from seeing her beautiful breasts and encouraged the boys to look. And despite her best efforts to keep her tits hidden, the horny boy scouts were getting a clear look at Laura's boobs.

I thanked the Scoutmaster for his help and started to walk down the path. As I began to move away the Scoutmaster leaned into me and whispered, "That's two sexy women you've got there!"

We headed off down the path and out of the clearing. Leigh, a sultry "fuck me" look on her face, intentionally wiggled her ass as she moved out of the campsite. Her tits bounced as she turned to wave good-bye to the boys. Laura continued to try to (unsuccessfully) cover herself as she moved out of sight. While Leigh appeared to be turned on, Laura looked mortified.

As soon as we were out of sight of the Boy Scout camp, Fritz and I broke out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" Laura screamed, "That was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me!"

"What are you talking about?" I countered, "Laura you have absolutely beautiful tits, and I bet those boys are going to be thinking about them tonight when they jack off!"

Laura shot me a dirty look.

"I've never been so turned on!" revealed Leigh, "My pussy is sopping wet. I could use a good fuck right now!"

I was shocked. This was a new Leigh I was seeing. I'd never seen her so candid about her sexual feelings nor had I ever heard her use such language in public.

"Well, we'll have to take care of that as soon as we can." I informed Leigh.

In just a short time we came upon the next campsite. "This looks like a good place to bed down for the night." I observed.

Everyone agreed and we began unpacking and pitching tents. The business of setting up the camp seemed to take Laura's mind off her embarrassment. She helped Fritz set up the tent and seemed to act as if it was perfectly normal that she was topless. Leigh was being a little more playful. Every chance she got she drag her bare breasts across my chest or back. Her hard nipples felt wonderful and the bulge in my shorts was beginning to become uncomfortable.

When Fritz and Laura were not in view Leigh leaned into me, cupping her breasts and pulling on her nipples with her thumb and forefinger and whispered. "Are those boys going to masturbate while thinking about my tits, or should I go back there and really give something to think about!"

Leigh was in absolute heat, but I wanted to try and prolong the sexual tension. "I'll take care of you later. I'll bang your little pussy until you scream for more!"

"I can't wait." Moaned Leigh

In about an hour the camp was set up and it was time to start the fire and get some water. After we had gathered enough firewood, we started to hike out (about 2 miles round trip) to the water pump and get some water since the water in the stream was not safe to drink. Fritz and I grabbed the water jugs and started to head for the water pump. The girls were going to stay in camp and relax.

***************

What happened next was described to me by Leigh later that night. I have written it here so that it will stay in chronological order.

***************

Leigh and Laura sat down on logs around where the fire would be and began to talk.

"I can't believe you got me to take my top off." Laura said.

"What aren't you enjoying yourself?" Leigh said while she absently mindedly stroked her breast. "I'm absolutely hot! I could fuck a dozen guys or maybe two dozen boy scouts!"

"I can't believe your talking like that."

"You mean to tell me you're not horny? It didn't turn you on to have those boys staring at your bare tits with absolute lust? I'm getting wet again just thinking about it."

"I guess it turned me on a little." Laura finally admitted.

"Aren't you ready to jump Fritz's bones? I can't wait till Chris shoves his cock in my cunt!"

"You are absolutely terrible! You've got a filthy mouth."

"Come on you know you'd like Fritz to lick your slit until you came. Or would you prefer one of the boy scouts with their smooth hairless bodies to shove his dick deep into your pussy?"

"Stop talking like that!" protested Laura.

"Why am I turning you on?"

At that moment Leigh noticed several boys crouched in the woods just beyond the edge of the campsite. She couldn't tell how many boys were there, but they were watching Laura and her. She wondered whether she should tell Laura or not. Finally, Leigh said. "Laura, you know there is a bunch of boy scouts hiding behind the bushes and watching us."

Laura started to reach to cover up. Leigh interrupted her motion with these words. "Don't cover up. Why don't you give them a show? You've got beautiful breasts let them see them."

Laura didn't cover up but instead cupped her breast and hefted it so that the boys could get a better look. Leigh and Laura talked to each other while trying to give the boys the best view of their tits without seeming too obvious.

Suddenly Leigh stood and announced in a voice loud enough for their secret observers hear. "I got to go pee."

Leigh walked back up the path to a small treeless area just out of site of the camp. She could hear at least a few of the boys following her through the woods. It was funny; the more they tried to be quiet the louder they seemed to get. Leigh could hear sticks and twigs breaking as they tromped after her.

Once Leigh had reached the small clearing, she waited a moment until the scouts could catch up and settle in to watch her. Leigh turned her back to her voyeurs and unsnapped her shorts. She hitched her thumbs in the waistband and bending at the waist slid her shorts and panties down her long sexy legs to her ankles. In this bent-over position, Leigh was giving the scouts a perfect view of her beautiful ass as well as her pussy. She could hear the boys whispering "Wow! Look you can see her cunt." and "Can you believe that!"

Leigh put her hands on her hips, squatted and aiming her ass towards the boys let loose a stream of urine. Her bladder had been full, and the relief of peeing made Leigh moan. After almost a minute, the stream of urine ceased, and Leigh shook her ass to release the last drops. Leigh than stood and with her pants still around her ankles, turned to face the scouts. She could make out three or four boys hiding behind some bushes at the edge of the clearing. They were staring at the neatly groomed strip of jet-black hair just above her pussy.

Leigh was absolutely turned on and had to do something to relieve herself. Her right hand slowly slid off her hip and toward the nether regions between her legs. She gentle began stroking her slit, relishing the moistness of her pussy. Just before she closed her eyes to immerse herself in pleasure, she noticed the boys jockeying for a better view. As she stroked her cunt and gradually moved to her clit, waves of pleasure began to flow through her body. Leigh spread her legs as much as her shorts around her ankles would allow and began to increase the speed of her hand. The pleasure that was mounting in Leigh's body was making it difficult to stand.

Slowly Leigh lowered her 5' 11" frame to the ground and into a lying position. She spread her legs wider giving her hand better access to her slit and her audience an obstructed view of her pussy. Leigh reached between her legs with her left hand and slowly inserted her index finger into her cunt. She increased the pressure and speed on her clit and began sliding her finger in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss!" Leigh moaned.

Leigh inserted a second and then a third finger into her pussy. Her legs began to quiver as the attention she was paying to her clit drove her to an orgasm. The fingers on Leigh's left hand were rapidly moving in and out of her cunt while she rubbed her clit with her right.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yesssss! That's what I needed!" Leigh whispered as she came.

Leigh remained on the ground until her orgasm subsided and then picked herself up. Several leaves were stuck to her ass. She turned her back to the boys in the bushes and wiped the leaves away. Leigh again bent at the waist giving the scouts a final view of her ass and pussy as she grabbed her panties and shorts and pulled them back into place. She gave a knowing glance back to where the boys were hidden and headed towards camp.

***************

When Fritz and I got back to camp it was getting near dark. We had just enough time to build and light a fire before sunset. The afternoon had gotten cold, so Leigh and Laura had put on sweatshirts. Fritz and I were disappointed that we weren't going to be viewing the girls' tits anymore that night (well at least not in the open and together anyway).

After dinner had been eaten, we sat around the campfire for a little while and talked about the day, school, politics, and other topics when suddenly, the sky was illuminated by lightening, followed by a crack of thunder. The wind picked up and we could feel the rain coming. We all said quick goodnights to each other and ran to our tents. Leigh and I piled into the tent and closed the flap just before the rain started.

I lay down on my back and Leigh straddled my chest. Looking into her beautiful face framed by her long jet-black hair and accented by her sparkling green eyes, I gently slid my hands up under her shirt and fondled her bare breasts. "You were really something today!" I spoke.

Leigh smiled down at me deviously and responded, "You don't know the half of it."

I gave her a puzzled look and she proceeded to tell me about her masturbation session in front of the young scouts. As she told the story Leigh became more and more turned on. I increased the pressure on her breasts and began to gently pinch her nipples. Leigh's breath began to get short and as her story ended, she fell forward on me and passionately pressed her lips against mine. She kissed me soulfully, inserting her tongue in my mouth and entwining it with mine.

12