All Comments on 'The Hike'

by TopherLovesLeigh

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
docgbrowndocgbrownover 4 years ago
Can relate

You tale reminds me of my goodie-two-shoes wife, on and after our honeymoon. Up until then, she had always been soo conservative. To this day, as long as we are FAR from home and family, she can be more daring an exhibitionist than I can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
omfg

OH MY FUCKING GOD

love your stuff babe!

would maybe like to sext sometime with you and maybe indulge in one of your hot fantasies

thinking about that situation is getting my juices flowing

this story inspired me to do a little voyerism my self.

I went out into the food court and flashed my boobs and pussy to other women and guys. what a fucking day

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 3 years ago

What a fabulous story and experience! There's nothing like the scintillating feeling of exposing yourself to others, who truly enjoy the view. This reminds me of an experience a girlfriend and I once had during a camping trip to the ozarks; but, we were in a car. We stripped naked, sucked and fucked each other after dark, and some people passed by and watched ... It was exhilarating! Anyway, very well written and engrossing. I hope you guys are still having fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTopherLovesLeigh@TopherLovesLeigh
This page is a tribute to my beautiful, sexy and sexually voracious wife Leigh who I sadly lost to brain cancer in 2016. Leigh and I met during our freshman year at Texas A&M University (1981). We began to date and quickly fell in love. Initially, our sex life was torrid, but...