The Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh sat back up and pulled her sweatshirt overhead and released her beautiful tits again. The cool air immediately caused her nipples to harden. She slid her hands down my body and unbuttoned my pants. Leigh pulled my hard cock out of my pants and popped it into her mouth. She slowly engulfed my prick until her nose was being tickled by my pubic hair. It is no small feat for Leigh to deep throat my cock since I'm almost 10 inches long, but she can do it with ease.

Leigh began to slide my cock in and out of her mouth sending waves of pleasure through me. Just when I was about to cum, she stopped and said in a throaty whisper. "I want to taste your cum!"

With her hand wrapped around my prick, sliding up and down my shaft mimicking her lips, it was only a matter of moments before I came. When I grunted with my orgasm, Leigh slid my cock all the way into her mouth and I began to pump my sperm down her throat. She swallowed as best she could but some of my sperm spilled out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. When I had finished cumming Leigh released my cock and licked my escaping jism back into her mouth.

I was about to grab Leigh and return the favor when she said. "Not so fast. I want to go outside and run through the forest like Jane. You want to join me Tarzan?" Then while in a squatting/sitting position she began to remove her shorts and panties. "I'll make it worth your while." She added.

As I watched Leigh slip her shorts over her boots, I weighed my options. The rain had picked up substantially and now beat a steady rhythm on the tent roof that was occasionally accented by the crack of the rolling thunder. It was going to be wet and cold out there. On the other hand, I would have Leigh to keep me warm, and I had not seen her this turned on in some time. My decision was made in a split second and I began to strip.

Once we were naked (except for our boots), we stepped out into the storm. We were immediately buffeted by the rain and a cold wind. I looked around and saw that the lantern in Fritz and Laura's tent was on. Leigh and I could make out their silhouettes. Fritz was lying on his back and Laura was straddling his waist. You could tell by Laura's slow and steady up and down pace, her tits bouncing with her movement, that she was riding Fritz's shaft.

Leigh took off running down the path and I gave chase. I had only been outside the tent for a few minutes and I was already freezing. The cold was having an effect on my cock and if it hadn't been for the sight of Leigh running naked through the woods, her wet body glistening in what little light there was, my penis would have shriveled up inside me.

I caught up to Leigh just as she was bounding into the stream. I pulled her toward me and kissed her passionately on the lips, our tongues wrestling in each other's mouth. I slid a hand up Leigh's flat stomach and cupped one of her breasts. Because of the cold and her excitement, Leigh's nipples were fully erect. While we embraced and I massaged her large tits, Leigh stroked my hardening cock. Just as quickly as she had done before, Leigh broke our embrace and started running up the stream.

At first, I had no idea where Leigh was headed and then it dawned on me that she was headed for the Boy Scout camp. She slowed as she approached the camp and then got out of the stream because her splashing was making to much noise. Once she was out of the stream Leigh moved up to the edge of the camp and squatted behind a tree so as not to be seen. Leigh peered into the camp to watch the occupants. I came up behind her and putting my hand on her shoulder, kneeled in the mud behind her.

Since we had taken off on our nude romp, the rain had picked up and was coming down in buckets. The scouts and their leaders had taken refuge from the rain in their tents as well as several tarps (the closest being only 20 feet away) that were in a circle around a fire pit. The torrential rain had put the fire out and the only light in the camp came from several lanterns. Occasionally a scout would scan the surrounding woods using a flashlight, creating a seen from a World War II prisoner of war movie.

Leigh stood up, turned around and leaned her back against the tree. She reached down and placing her hands on each side of my head she pulled my face toward her crotch. I didn't need any encouragement and began licking the edges of her pussy lips. I began increasing the pressure of my licking and gradually penetrated her pussy with my tongue. In order to give me better access to her cunt, Leigh tossed one her legs over my shoulder and cradled my neck with the back of her knee. With her crotch now fully open to me, I began roughly licking and sucking on Leigh's clit.

"Oooohhhhh yes!" Leigh moaned. "Suck my cunt!"

Though Leigh's pleasure was mounting I was going to have to stop or drown. The rain was sluicing down her body and into my face. I decided that if I could lay her down while maintaining contact with her clit, I could solve my drowning problem without interrupting Leigh's building pleasure.

I firmly grabbed Leigh, and in one fluid motion lifted her up and spun her away from the tree. Leigh remained suspended in the air for a moment before landing with a splat in the mud. The force of Leigh's landing had splattered mud across her breasts, face, and stomach and though the landing was muddy, I was successful in maintaining my oral lock on Leigh's clit.

With Leigh lying on the ground I was free to increase the pace of my tongue and soon Leigh was moaning even louder.

"Ohhhh Yeeeessss! Lick my pussy faster!" Leigh loudly whispered as she placed her hands on the side of my head forcing my face deeper into her crotch.

Just when I thought I wasn't going to be able to breath anymore I felt Leigh shudder as she was overcome with pleasure. I could tell by the way Leigh's breath was coming it short little gasps that she was being racked by a powerful orgasm.

Before Leigh's orgasm was complete, I lifted myself up and positioning my hips between her legs, I thrust my cock deep into her cunt.

"That's it baby, fuck me hard!" Leigh gasped as I penetrated her.

I began to wonder if with all the noise Leigh was making whether anyone was coming toward us to investigate. I quickly glanced over my shoulder and saw that the scouts were still gathered under the tarp and did not seem to hear Leigh's moans.

Leigh pleaded with me to fuck her harder and I increased my pace. She began clawing the muddy ground as she began to climax again. The moment her orgasm hit, she grabbed my ass with her muddy hands and forced my dick deep inside her. This final thrust triggered my orgasm and I spewed my cum deep in her pussy.

We lay there in each other's arms, allowing the rain to beat down on us as we tried to regain our strength. Leigh was the first to stir. She reached down and pulled my softening cock out of her pussy and stood up. When she had first approached the camp, she was cautious, moving so the she wouldn't be seen, but now she seemed brazen. It was as if she dared some one to look.

I looked up at Leigh from my sitting position and though the rain was washing the mud from her body, she was still filthy. Her back was covered with dark mud and her breasts looked like scoops (albeit large scoops) of chocolate ice cream.

Leigh looked down at me with a mischievous smile and headed back to the stream. I quickly stood up and ran after her. When I caught up to her she was squatting in the stream and splashing water over her body in an attempt to wash the mud off.

I jumped in next to her and scooping water up with my hands started pouring water on her back. Leigh shivered when the ice-cold water hit her but was happy for the help. In only a few minutes we were successful in washing the mud from our bodies, however we were freezing, and hypothermia was becoming a concern.

"We need to get back to the camp so we can get dry and warm as quickly as possible." I said to Leigh as I started to walk down the stream back toward camp.

Leigh grabbed hold of my arm and stopped me, "That way back is to long. Here follow me."

I followed Leigh out of the stream and realized that she was headed right for the scout camp. It made sense. We could go into the camp and pick up the trail and be back at the tent much quicker than if we followed the stream. The only obstacle to this plan was that we were naked!

Leigh's pace to the campsite was brisk. I should have realized that being naked for Leigh was not going to be a deterrent to walking through the camp, but a turn-on! She slowed momentarily, almost as if she was having second thoughts, before pushing through the trees at the edge of the clearing and into the camp.

The moment Leigh stepped into the camp her body was bathed in the light from at least 20 flashlights. Leigh had entered the camp less than 5 feet from a tarp crowded with scouts and came so close to the tarp that the boys could almost touch her, before she turned and headed to the for the trail.

I entered the clearing at a remote area and quickly made my way across to the far side of the camp unnoticed. Once I made it to the other side of the clearing, I crouched down so that I could watch Leigh without being seen. I really didn't need to be so cautious, because no one was looking at me; all eyes were on Leigh.

The whole pretense to entering the camp was so that we could make it back to our tent as quickly as possible; however, from watching Leigh you would not know that we were in a hurry. She slowly strolled through the camp giving the boys ample opportunity to look at her sexy body. The scouts stood there frozen with their flashlights trained on Leigh's body not believing their eyes. Leigh was a teenage boy's wet dream! Her wet naked body glistened in the beams of light as she moved through the camp.

When Leigh made it to the far side of the clearing where I was waiting, her pace picked up. She was beginning to worry. What if the boys followed her, what would she do? She didn't have to answer that question because the scouts were so mesmerized that they didn't think to follow.

Once out of the clearing we began to run. The excitement of the day's events was beginning to wane and we were both freezing! We made it back to our camp about 10 minutes later. The lantern in Fritz and Laura's tent was out and we assumed they were asleep. We pulled the flap of our tent back and fell in cold and tired.

I grabbed a towel and began to dry Leigh off. Now that we had stopped running, we were beginning to shiver. We pulled our soaking wet boots and socks off and worked towels all over each other's bodies. Once we were dry, we crawled into a sleeping bag and while lying in the spoon position wrapped our arms around each other in an effort to get warm.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked Leigh. "I can't believe the things you've done today!"

"I don't know what's gotten into me." Leigh replied. "It makes me feel incredible sexy to show my body off to strangers. To know they're looking at me. To know their fantasizing about fucking me just turns me on."

"You really mean that?"

"I haven't been this turned on in a long time. Just talking about the experience is getting my pussy juices flowing. If we keep talking about it, you're going to have to fuck me again!"

"Well if you insist." I said as I slid my prick into her from behind.

I slowly moved in and out of Leigh creating a warming friction. Leigh continued to talk about how much she loved showing her body off as we relished in the simple pleasure of our movements. Neither one of us came; we just drifted off into a relaxing sleep and didn't wake till morning.

12