The Hills are Green Pt. 01

Story Info
Jessica blows off some steam in the woods.
3.1k words
4.19
20.1k
48

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hike up the steep hillsides of her hometown was a familiar one to Jessica. She came here a lot when she was little to get away from her bitchy family and overbearing mother. The fresh air and the steady heat always made her feel more alive and in touch with the world around her. The tall trees dripped with both moss and moisture, and the clear creeks that babbled by were wonderful places to stop and refresh from the warm air before continuing along to the crest of the hill.

As familiar as the trail was Jessica hadn't been up here for years. She had moved out at 18 to attend college as far from this backwoods hellhole as she could get. It had been almost ten years exactly since she had moved out, actually. And here she was, back in the old stomping grounds, trying to clear her head as the rest of her family tried to argue and reason and beg something of the estate her parents had left to her from her. They had died suddenly, in a car accident, but owned a sizable house in a secluded spot with tons of otherwise worthless land. Jessica had an ally in her older brother, who wanted the will executed as their parents wished, and he had told her to go blow off some steam after seeing how all the arguing and yelling had been getting to her.

So here she was, climbing the old trails and remembering the old sights and smells while her brother wielded a metaphorical whip and drove everyone out of what was now Jessica's house. Aunts and cousins and uncles who had never cared about her and her abuse before suddenly crawling from the woodwork like so many bloodsucking termites claiming that they had always cared about her and always had her back when things got rough, yet had nothing to say when Jess fired back with examples and receipts of the times she had literally begged for them to take her from this place so she could live a normal life. They knew what was happening, and hadn't cared before, and Jessica was not going to let that fact go.

She was panting pretty hard now. The climb was a lot harder than she remembered it being, and she was looking forward to that first stream where she could rest. Just a bit.. Ah, there was the marker. A stack of flat stones on the far edge of a curve in the trail she remembered stacking there when she was 10. The memory of finding those perfect flat river stones made her smile for the first time all day, and she quickened her pace. Just around the corner there was a small stone bridge that went over the creek, and Jessica sighed with relief. The water was cool and clear as always and as Jess knelt on the stoney bank and dipped her hands in, she inhaled the scents of this lush forest, taking a deep drink.

The air was filled with the smell of the damp moss and the wet river and the leafy growing trees, but there was also a strange floral scent that Jessica didn't remember being there before. It was subtle but insistent, seeming to catch onto her nostrils and coat everything else she smelled. It was intriguing to say the least, and Jess found herself looking around trying to find whatever flower was producing that lovely smell. Having a bloom like that at her new home would do wonders to cheer her up. And so, abandoning the trail and her hike to the peak she started up along the bank of the creek, looking for that wonderful smell.

She walked upstream, carefully stepping around boulders and following deer trails for awhile as her nose led her up to what looked like a crack in the edge of a cliffside that marked the top of the hills. The cliffs were tall and muddy, but the stream had cut a deep furrough into it as it splashed its way down the hill. Looking back she could still see the trail only a few hundred feet below. There was a ledge along the creek that should let her into that strange little valley she saw beyond the cliff wall, and so Jess squeezed in, stepping sideways along the slippery bank and finding the trail difficult but not impossible. That scent was stronger here, almost overwhelming in its heady aroma and her brain started to feel a bit fuzzy.

The trail ended after about twenty feet, opening into a large bowl-like valley that was maybe a few hundred feet wide but with walls stretching up above cutting the daylight off almost totally. The trees here were slender but tall, with thick leaves that did an excellent job blocking out even more light, and so she stood next to the bank of a large bubbling spring staring around at the twilight she was suddenly plunged into. Night insects were chirping here, and it felt utterly surreal to hear the chirping and calling when it was barely even 2 in the afternoon. The air was still, and so utterly drenched in the scent she was definitely feeling light-headed.

Glancing wildly about, she finally noticed the slender trees were the bearers of the blossoms causing this heady aroma. They featured little white flowers all in among the leaves, the size of a quarter or so, but at the top of the trunk, pointing towards the sky was a massive purple blossom that Jessica had never even heard of before let alone could try to guess what it was. It had to be as big as her head at least, and each of the dozen trees had one only.

Carefully leaving the slippery edge of the spring and creek she walked among the deep grasses and just stared up at the tall slender plants before her. Bending a bough down, she smelled the little white flowers and found them to have a smell as well, something musky and spicy almost and yet just as cloying as the overwhelming floral scent she knew must be coming from the giant purple blossoms. With crickets humming their mating songs she stopped at a tree that was thicker than the rest, might even be able to old her weight.

Jess reached up and tested the strength of the bough lowest to the ground and found it very sturdy. She looked up and judged that she should be able to reach this blossom without running into too many thin ones that might dump her off, and started to climb the 20 or so feet to reach her new prize. The branches were a lot sturdier than she expected, and the tree itself seemed to almost move to make it easier on her. When she reached the top she paused for a breath and studied the flower intently.

It was cup shaped, like a tulip, but with thick feathers petals a lot like a hibiscus flower. She hadn't studied flowers herself, but she remembered her elementary school flower diagrams and noted the stigma where the pollen was supposed to be left by a pollinator was rather short from what she would expect, and that the filaments that held this plants pollen were bare of pollen. She was puzzled somewhat, but before she could start to look for the right place to cut it from the tree the petals squeezed tight, and a puff of air was blown in Jessica's face. She coughed a bit, finding some sort of powder in that breeze, and her inner ear went haywire. She clutched tight to the tree, coughing and trying to gain some semblance of balance, wondering if this was some sort of defensive move on the part of the plant.

She felt something then, a slithering sensation up her leg. She tried to pull her leg tight to her but was stopped by something at her ankle. Jess looked down, and saw that somehow, the branches of the tree were snaking up her legs and holding her still. She panicked some, but the dizziness didn't let up and she was afraid she would fall so she couldn't fight the tree that hard. Jess felt more branches crawl around her upper arms and snake down to her wrists, pinning her arms to her side. Her legs were slowly but forcefully pulled apart, and she felt totally exposed with her back arched and her pussy protected only by her loose hiking shorts and panties.

The dizziness retreated some, and she lay her head back to breathe untainted air to clear her head that much faster. The smell of the flower was still everywhere, but now it seemed to have a different effect on her. The combination of the musky small flowers and the floral huge one was making her horny. Her mouth opened in a pant as her body reacted far quicker than it had ever had before, soaking her panties and staining her shorts with fluids. The deep, panting breaths made it worse, bringing more of that intoxicating scent into her lungs where it permeated her whole body, lighting her nerves and senses on fire. Her mind seemed to blank, and she wanted nothing more than to find a big cock and fuck herself with it.

Her mind turned towards her older brother, and how he had always been her protector and comfort when she was little, and how he hadn't married yet even though he was pushing 30 and only getting more handsome. She wondered how big his cock actually was. The fantasy was interrupted, however, by sharp prickling pain all along her exposed skin, and she looked down to see hundreds of the tiny white flowers pressed against every single inch of exposed skin, their stamens sharp and piercing her. The pain should have been immense, but that pollen and the scent of the flowers was clearly addling her mind and the pain was simply orgasmic. She shuddered in orgasm right there, moaning at the touch of these tiny flowers.

Her eyes had closed by themselves during her orgasm, and they flew open when she felt something soft brush her hair and cheek. The giant purple flower had somehow moved, and was opening around her head, enveloping her in its intoxicating floral scent. She felt another branch around her neck now too, keeping her from moving her head, and all she could do was glance around as the flower wrapped her head in its purple petals and grip tight. It squeezed once, expelling another blast of pollen into her nostrils and she gasped and coughed as it invaded her system once again. She only coughed once, though, as the stamen of the giant flower was pushed forward into her open mouth and forced down her throat.

She struggled, choking and coughing around the intrusion, before a strange welling of heat seemed to stream from her limbs up to her core and into her throat, relaxing her. Those tiny flowers must have been injecting her with something! And now she found her throat almost numb, the stamen buried deep inside her, but her gag reflex was gone. The flower squeezed again, and again, bringing her fresh air and delivering a constant stream of pollen down her nostrils. Just as Jess was finally getting used to this new state of affairs, the flower pulled back, then thrust forward, throat fucking her slowly but firmly. The pollen and the scent of the flowers still coursing through her brain, she moaned around the thick rubbery appendage as it slid effortlessly down her throat.

The throat fucking seemed to go n forever, but Jess was loving it. She had never taken anything this deep before, and the feeling of being bound and used was getting her so wet she could almost feel a stream of lubricant flowing into her underwear. The branches were starting to rearrange her, pulling her arms back to cross at her lower back and wrapping around her waist and under her shirt to pierce into her breasts and sensitive nipples. She also felt her shorts starting to pull tight to her, like she had somehow grown way too big for them, but when they ripped off she realized it was more branches just ripping them away. The first warm breath of air on her clit made her cum again, shaking and vibrating in the clutches of the tree. The flower just kept up its bellows motion, fucking her throat as deep as it could get.

The branches snaked up her thighs now, and she could feel the prickling of more flowers pressing into her sensitive flesh, injecting more of whatever it was into her and making her whole body grow hotter and hotter. The purple flower swelled suddenly, almost choking off her air, and plunged deep into her throat. She could feel cold liquid traveling down directly into her stomach, and her eyes rolled in ecstacy. It stayed there only moments, but Jess felt her stomach expand almost to bursting before it started to pull out, still spewing. As the tip of it exited her throat and started pouring the liquid into her mouth, Jess tasted raspberries and mango and wanted nothing more than to keep drinking. It was like ambrosia to her addled mind and she felt like she was instantly addicted.

The flower released her head after a moment, still dripping that sweet nectar from its thick stamen, and the branches started to rotate her. Her head was pulled back and her exposed pussy was lined up with the massive purple flower. Jess moaned in anticipation, trying to wiggle herself into a position that would let it fuck her as deeply as it wanted, not caring she was already forced into that position. The petals seemed to split into a clam-like formation, and it enveloped her entire pubic region and ass in those soft petals, obscuring her view of the thick stamen. She moaned again, the drugging effects of the plant robbing speech from her, and felt the stamen trace up her leg before slowly circling her hole, teasing her clit. She shuddered in orgasm once more, dreaming of when it would finally enter her, and when her tremors stopped, she finally felt it begin its push into her.

The slightly bulbous head felt enormous as it pushed into her virgin passage, but she was so horney it didn't hurt in the slightest. She gurgled in pleasure at the feeling of it sliding inside her so slowly, so deliberately. The goop dribbling from her mouth and down her chin was just an added bonus, making her feel all the more used and horny. The bulbous head pushed deeper, and when it hit her cervix she winced in a pain that even the drugged excretions couldn't turn into pleasure.

The plant stopped, backed up a tad, and started to vibrate. It was the most intense vibrator she had ever had, leaving her completely breathless and cumming over and over again as it started to pull out and push in, thrusting into her as well as vibrating. The feeling was so intense she could barely draw a breath, and she just gasped for air at odd times as the mostrous flower fucked her better than anything she could have ever imagined. It increased its speed, thrusting hard and fast, but never again hitting that painful point where her cervix protected her womb from the vagina. Jessica's eyes rolled back in her head, and she was just about ready to pass out from the lack of air and overwhelming sensations when the plant suddenly stopped vibrating and just pushed itself as deep into her as it could go, pressing against her cervix and making her scream in pain.

She felt it pulse and throb as it injected more liquid directly into her womb, felt the way it seemed to jet out around the thick stamen and start to drool down her ass and drip off onto the forest floor. The stream slowed, and stopped, leaving Jess drained. Before she knew what was happening, her abused brain caught up with her and she passed out.

Jessica woke slowly, hours later, seeing the lightning bugs dancing among the tall grasses and hearing the wind whisper through the treetops far overhead. She felt... drained. Sticky. Sore. Her clothes were ripped and her whole body had angry red spots all over it and her head was pounding something fierce. She groaned as she got to her knees, and then crawled to the bank of the spring. The cold water made her shiver and gasp, but it was good to wash the sticky gunk from her skin. The remnants still coating her mouth still tasted of mango and raspberry, and she sighed in remembrance of the glorious fucking she had recieved.

As the water trickled across her stomach and down her legs, she started to look herself over for anything worse than red spots or scratches. Her arms were ok, and her breasts seemed just as perky as ever, if a bit sore, but leaning forward and looking down across her pudgy stomach Jessica saw what looked like a huge tattoo of a purple flower. It was petals spread wide and stamen jutting up between her breasts, with thin brown branches covered in those white flowers trailing about a foot or so down her limbs. She groped at her skin, feeling nothing but skin, and her mind raced, trying to figure out how it had got there, and why? She looked up suddenly, at the top of the tallest tree in the glade, and saw the purple flower that was tightly coiled on every other tree was gone.

Jessica stared, mind whirling for a few minutes, before realizing she wasn't going to be able to figure this mystery out by simply looking at it, and really should be getting home. Her brother must be worried about her, and the house needed lots of cleaning, and her bed sounded even more inviting than usual. She shook her head, stood up slowly, and started back down the stream bank to the trail. The clothesline at the back of the house would have some towels or pants drying, and until she got there the breeze almost felt good blowing across her lips and teasing her clit. She smiled slightly at the memory of the afternoon, and quickened her pace down the trail home.

-END-

P.s. This is tentatively a part one in a series. I have a few ideas of where this could go but we will see! Thank you all so much for your support!