The Hills are Green Pt. 03

Story Info
Tyler falls under the flower's spell.
1.7k words
4.54
9k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was still and quiet. The ticking of the large grandfather clock was the only steady sound in the place, with the occasional interruption of the air conditioner kicking on or the creaking, groaning sounds of old wood timbers settling ever deeper into their frame. Jessica tossed restlessly on the bed, her long brown hair damp and limp with sweat. Her dreams had slowly gotten more and more intense over the past few days, and her libido had grown more and more as well. Tyler had done all he could to keep her needs at bay, bringing in air purifiers that filtered the cloying smell from the air and getting her some fun dildos and plenty of lube, but even that hadn't kept him from succumbing to her need and fucking once more.

He had been locked in his room for the past day now, pouring over the samples and emailing anyone he could to help him figure out what was happening. He had told her that all the samples look like normal human skin cells to him and to everyone he had sent pictures too, even the parts that were "tattoo'd." They didn't even have signs of pigment, which mystified them both. He was trying to get a conference call scheduled with a mentor of his, but so far Dr. Mendez had been too busy to get in touch. Jess knew that hurt Tylers feelings a bit, but she was confident he would make it happen.

Deciding the sun in the sky would definitely keep her awake no matter how long she lay there and wished it away, Jess got up for a morning shower. The simple act of stripping her shirt off was enough to get her horney nowadays, the sheer fabric tugging at her erect nipples and making her think of Tyler's cock again. She padded barefoot through the hallway to the bathroom, and started running the water. While it heated she rummaged through the cupboards and grabbed a couple towels and draped them on a bar by the radiator to have them at hand. If it had been winter she would have warmed the towels up by putting them on the running radiator, but the heat of a full summer was already pressing into the house.

She soaked herself in the perfect temperature, letting the water run over her c cup breasts and pudgy stomach to stream between her legs and over her shaved smooth pussy before sheeting off her legs and onto the floor. The shampoo felt lovely and bubbly as she massaged it into her scalp, and the pulsing showerhead felt amazing on her back. Too bad it didn't have a removable wand or she might be able to put that pulsing to use somewhere it was really needed...

Taking only a few minutes, Jess stepped out feeling clean and ready to face the day. She shook her long hair out and wrapped it in a towel turban, but paused in front of the mirror before she wrapped her body towel up. She checked the tattoos every day now, tracing to see where they grew and how far. They had determined that they grew almost explosively after sex, inched along after masturbation, but did grow at a constant rate of about 3 inches a day otherwise. She turned and twisted, looking to see where the branches had reached while she slept.

It seemed odd, but none of the ones on her arms or legs seemed to have moved. Yes there was the mole she marked in her mind to trace the growth, and it hadn't come any closer. Hope bubbled briefly in her, and she looked carefully along every inch of her legs before turning and using a hand mirror to examine her back. There was growth there, and her heart sank again. A couple bundles of branches curled up the sides of her shoulders and traced up the back of her neck vanishing into her hair. Presumably it was working its way along her scalp as well, and wondered what that might mean. Could be anything really. But she needed to show Tyler.

Completely forgetting to wrap up in anything, she walked out of the bathroom and tapped on Tylers door. "One sec, sis." He called, and she heard his chair creak as he stood up. She suddenly realized how horny she was, imagining the way his dick must swing while he walked just ratcheted her to 11 and before he had even taken those six steps to the door Jess had decided that she didn't care how fast the branches grew, she wanted to fuck him. And as soon as he opened the door she pounced, falling on him and pushing them both to the floor. Tyler cried out in alarm at being knocked over, but the familiar prickling of the white flowers had him hard and wanting before he even hit the floor.

Jessica's scent was overpowering. The constant exposure to the venom and the smell made him more and more susceptible to its workings and he didn't even realize it. They landed on the floor, Jess pinning Tyler and ripping his shorts off before his brain could recover from the impact. By the time he knew what was happening Jess had pumped his cock twice to make sure he was hard and then mounted him, leaving him on his back pinned to the floor while her sweet pussy squeezed and massaged him. Tyler moaned in pleasure, his entire body convulsing in the need to fuck his little sister, to fill her with his cum.

She bent low over him, breasts brushing against his chest as she bounced herself on him, fucking her with his cock. He groaned and started thrusting upwards, timing his thrusts to meet her in a perfect rhythm. They both moaned, panting, thrusting, sweating, and he grabbed her hips and bucked as fast as he could into her. Her pleasure whimpers in his ear drove him even farther, and with a chopped cry he slammed upwards one more time, emptying his swollen balls inside her. She made a pleased noise, and then lay full on him, his cock slipping out with a wet sound and shooting its last couple squirts over her ass and all over her back.

Jess curled her arm under his head, forcing him to expose his neck, and then nipped him. He sucked in a breath at the unexpected sensation, but the sudden flood of heat from the lovebite made him stand at attention once more. Jess chuckled, and climbed off him to stand in the doorway. Her mind was on fire with victory, and though she didn't know how she knew, she did know that the sudden snaking of branches around Tyler's neck meant he was hers forever.

Jess watched with satisfaction as Tyler squirmed in pain on the floor, his cock diamond hard and his body afire with need and pain. A tattoo had started growing from his neck, across his chest and down to his groin where a branch twisted its way up his thick cock and across his tight balls. Small white flowers dotted the branches, but Jess noted with curiosity no sign of the strange purple flower that still adorned her stomach. Tyler screeched in what seemed like pain, but his hips bucked and he shot rope after rope of cum across his own stomach, emptying his sore, spent balls once more. As he collapsed to the ground panting, Jess simply smiled in triumph. Moments later, Tyler had passed out.

Waking who-knows how long later, Tyler found himself curled up in bed around his sister, in the little spoon position. Her breasts pressed warmly against his back, and he could feel the heat of her sex against his hips. Her breathing was gentle and even, and a pressure on his bladder prompted him to get up to use the bathroom. He wanted to stay in her arms oh so badly, but when nature called nothing really stops it. As he padded to the bathroom, he saw with the way the sun angled that it was setting. Close to 9pm, surely.

Washing his hands a few minutes later he started looking himself over in the mirror. He was thin and muscular, a bit pale for it being the height of summer, but what really drew his eyes was the sight of the new tattoos twisting and crossing down his chest and circling his neck. He followed their path down with his finger, poking and testing to see if there was some way to lift or peel them away, but when he realized they curled up his penis and around his balls he started to worry. They hadn't found anything truly wrong with Jess that Tylers primitive equipment could tell him but her behavioral changes were truly startling.

None of the branches trailed down his arms, but examining the necklace they made he grabbed the hand mirror and turned around to see where it went. He lifted his shaggy hair to see them disappear up his spine into his hairline. But as he lifted his hair the sight of a small purple flower stopped him. It lay with its petals outstretched right where his spine met the skull. More branches disappeared into his hairline but that small purple flower made his skin turn cold.

He looked as closely as he could, and the exquisite detail was almost obscene, knowing that it could only mean bad things for him. The delicate filaments were dusted with a golden pollen, the petals traced with thin veins, and the cup of the petals was just a pale white that disappeared almost instantly into the purple of the petals. It took him a moment, but he finally realized the phallic stamen was missing from this flower. What could this mean? He had no idea. But he knew he should get samples.

He stepped out of the bathroom and looked towards his room. Jessica was there, sleeping softly still, and he wondered what was going to change now. He felt a stirring in his groin when he thought about Jess, laying there naked and lovely and... squelching that thought he stepped carefully in and gathered his microscope and sampling supplies. He can work on the dining room table now. The thought of keeping away from her for long made his stomach fill with dread. He would try again to see what could be done about this strange tattoo. He was sure he could fix it.