The Hired Gun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he retarded?" Esther peeked into the small room through the cracked door studying her partner for the scene.

"Didn't you ask me that already?"

"Well?"

"Get over here and get naked." I was sitting in the spacious main bathroom getting ready for a glamor shoot. Esther doffed her floppy bucket hat revealing a scarf tied about her head, whacking me with it when I laughed. I was made to turn about until she put on one of the new wigs. She had no idea I left the camera on facing her as she shimmied out of the skintight pants covering her humongous cornfed butt but caught my reflection staring in the bathroom mirror.

"Man, you love peeking at me, don't you?" I turned around looking at her having a bit of trouble getting the pants over the curve of her butt and opted to help her out.

"What, I can't have a little fun, too?"

"You'd be having all the fun if you hadn't brought along a doofus." A skimpy pair of white lace panties had been eaten up into an epic wedgie by her dueling cheeks. The Brazilian undies complimented her weathered earthen tone of her skin and the visible stretchmarks at her hips and buttocks.

"So that means I can get a little fun?" I managed to tug her pants down encountering the full meaty ovals that made up her back porch. It was staggering in tandem with her cinched waist and overly wide hips. Some of her fans had a lively conversation about the likelihood that her small waist was the result of corset training.

"We ain't even done nothing and you wanna get mannish already."

"Can you blame me? If it will make you feel better, I'll put on the chest harness while you use this chair on all fours. You can't wave all this around and not expect me to hit it." She flushed as I helped her step out of the pants at her feet one leg at a time.

"Wow, I got you that horny?" Esther glanced back, finding me stripping off my shirt bare chested.

The fortysomething knew I meant business bending over with her hands on the closed toilet. I felt a twinge of guilt looking at her posture which dredged up thoughts of Rashida Sikes, my usual muse. We had this running FWB gag where we engaged in sexual shenanigans every time, we encountered a bathroom.

"Here, assume the position on this chair." It felt like a compromise using the chair I'd dragged into the spacious bathroom as I mounted the camera adjusting the frame for her proportions.

Esther knew I was in director mode following my instruction mounting the French styled chair on fours with her badonkadunk aimed at the camera on my chest. My hands parted her dense cheeks finding the natural chub rub there offset by the stark whiteness of the panties wedged between her buns. My point of view was the window for the audience to feel like they were part of the action as I groped, squeezed and pried them wide apart pinching the material to the side. Her openings were exposed, but I went further using my thumbs to spread her labia showing her fans the rich pink insides.

Esther flexed for the camera.

I inserted two fingers from either hand plunging her depths for the camera while the faint sounds of Andre's game could be heard from the other room. I went a little harder starting to jill Esther off a bit earning a moan that carried in this haunting manner.

"Oh, shit boy, just stick it in me." She didn't want to wait another second.

This incredible motion ripple accompanied that first powerful thrust into her sticky confines followed by several more in equal intensity as I went hard from the outset clapping and beating her cheeks up in a mounted doggy style position. Her thong was stretched tight across her huge butt diagonally adding to the impromptu rutting Esther was receiving with extreme prejudice. There was this sort of bouncy, heated water balloon feel to her jiggling cheeks with each thrust making them flap and clap like butterfly wings.

We were at it ten to fifteen minutes while Andre happily played his game out of the loop.

"Aw, you're something else boy; it was good to get that first one out of the way. Come on round here and let me top you off a bit." I was still in the process of glazing her weathered buns to excess making sure to capture the money shot in its entirety.

"That's gonna have to wait Esther; you've got to get ready for the shoot." I opted to rub the rest of my pent up jizz sandwiched between her cheeks. A deluge of it poured out soiling her cavernous crack as my afternoon muse wagged her butt playfully watching the enchanted look on my face.

"I'm surprised you can restrain yourself."

"I'll catch you later right after the shoot; bet your big ass on that auntie." I pulled down the detachable shower head before turning on the water making sure it was okay before herding her into the tub. The idea was to keep her makeup intact while getting some additional footage as well after setting up the camera on the sink top facing the tub. Esther would be captured from the bottom of her chin downward as she showered. After getting her set up, I walked across the suite checking up on Andre in the smaller room. He was reclining in bed still playing his portable game.

"HEY BRUH, WHAT'RE YOU DOING!" Andre nearly jumped out of his skin at the booming sound of my voice in director mode.

"Uh, playing...you need me now?"

"TAKE A SHOWER NEGRO!!" I pointed at the smaller bathroom inside the smaller room. He jumped up shucking off his clothes with the game still in hand.

"Hey man, don't do that shit in front of me!"

"Oh, sorry." He was standing there bottomless with his 13.5 inches on display without a care in the world. Getting that portable console seemed to approximate Christmas morning for my charge.

"GET IN THERE!! And uh, just wrap a towel around your shit when you're done. I'll come get you when its time."

"Okay." He pulled the sliding door to the small bathroom shut taking the game with him. Moments later, the shower started full blast leaving me alone with my third objective.

I retrieved his android opening it up to find his wife's number quickly. I put his phone back walking to the other side of the suite to a dining room area having a seat in front of my main laptop setup I used the number to find her address and put a face to Andre's oft mentioned but never-seen wife.

Her name was Dayna Jackson according to her social media.

She was this shady looking woman with a large main of frizzy black hair that looked like a lion's mane surrounding her face. Her social media was mostly private leaving me with only her profile pics in most cases. This woman was exploiting him online and also fleecing out of his meager day job earnings. At least I honestly paid my talent for their work, so I was compelled to right the apple cart for this guy on some level after all he'd been through. I committed to bringing him back up financially and making sure he got the money for his hard work.

"Bingo number one!" I discovered Mrs. Jackson's day job working payroll remotely for a faith-based company. She'd been working there for almost ten years according to the company's online group that had been set up for employees to mingle and share the "fellowship" according to the posted information.

"Bingo number two!" Andre's wife was running several side hustles that looked lucrative in-between fleecing the simpleton out of his bag. Most of them were connected to her main job adjacent and faith based which left a bad taste in my mouth.

"Mother-fuck-bingo number three." I found her on several dating apps. This gave me the first full body pic of Andre's old lady.

This sister was barely 4'11" with a decidedly skinny build which made her mature looking features and head appear somewhat oversized. Dayna looked decidedly rachet look including several visible tattoos. This contrasted with her professional aesthetic which looked phony as fuck with her wearing big blocky glasses and these old lady looking dresses that damn near looked like something from the Victorian age.

The dating apps were more liberal with her flashing some mosquito bite tits that were oddly well defined along with her legs which had a number of flower tattoos on them at the thighs. This was also present on her butt along with some sort of scripture tattooed on one tiny butt cheek. Despite her size, Dayna wasn't a dwarf, just a very small, diminutive woman almost hobbit sized.

"Well, let's put that on the back burner." I strolled back to the main bathroom finding Esther in full "Mz. Giggles" mode really playing to the camera. I was reminded that a lot of the footage would be sent to her sugar daddy inaugurally while the rest would fall under my control per our business arrangement. I'd strapped on my camera walking into the room continuing what I started earlier pulling back the shower curtain exposing her fully.

"Oh, you came back for seconds, boy?" She looked glib, yet ready as I invaded the frame, hands only caressing and massaging her in the steam-filled bathroom, eventually turning her back to both cameras groping and wantonly playing with her huge back porch. Esther pressed her torso to the wet shower wall arching her back pushing her butt towards the camera, peach exposed.

She groaned as two fingers dipped inside her snatch working up the friction there by teasing her inner grooves. Her distressed whimpers made me hard as a rock, but this was business. Esther humped back into my finger led thrusts making her cunt slimy and soapy. There was a loofa sponge in her grasp and her front was lathery with liquid soap we'd picked up at the mall.

"Could you push down on my spot?" Esther liked the feel of my educated fingers on her secret spot and had become somewhat addicted to it during an afternoon romp that resulted in four scenes worth of footage. Her big redbone cheeks parted further as two fingers invaded barely grazing that peculiar bumpy ridge.

"Aw yeah, that's what I like feeling."

"Yeah Esther?"

"Do it harder, make me cum real quick."

"Real quick?"

"Yeah, stop sassing me!" She was making a soapy, lathery mess of her abdomen and muff. I was getting dual shots with more than enough footage to edit up a blistering scene for her fans.

"AW YEAH!! AW FUCK!! THAS!! THAS WHAT I WUNT!! AW SHEET!!" My fingers audibly jilled the hell out of her cunt from the back getting immediate results as she began trembling. The spray added to the scene with splashes of water intermingled with her essence flecking on the camera.

"LIKE THAT, HUH BITCH?!!" Another finger joined in the fray digitally screwing the stuffing out of her box as she whined and started cursing like a sailor reaching that desperate climax which left her big jiggly, oval shaped buttocks shuddering. The sink mounted camera was positioned perfectly catching a deluge of her essence as I withdrew my fingers running down her inner thighs.

"YEAH!! AW SHIT!! I LIKE IT A LOT!! AW SHEET!! I LIKE IT A WHOLE LOT!! AW GAWD!!" Esther cried out in distressed yet euphoric tones reeling from the "Happy Ending" as the loofa sponge in her possession made an appearance bulging between her jiggling, wobbling thighs. She had this pronounced thigh gap that added to her country thick allure. My hand returned slapping the shit out of her right ass cheek several times in succession as she continued rubbing it out.

I gave it one last hard slap causing this awesome motion ripple.

"DON'T MOVE!" I shouted briefly, planting my palm between her shoulder blades while she was still vertically faceplanted against the shower wall masturbating furiously. It was a gametime decision.

I quickly managed to jack out three thick ropes of jizz making a mess of her enormous shelf-like derriere. This seemed to excite her so much that my auntie by marriage started earnestly twerking getting this loud wet clap along with visible splashes of water from the shower spray.

"Turn around Peachy." Esther turned with her back to the wall, mouth hanging open with her big, cow-like tongue hanging out, legs spread wide apart.

"AWK!! AWK!! UH!! SHEET!! MUTHA!! AW FUCK!! YOU MEDDLIN ME SUM-THIN FIERCE!!" Facing me, it was easier to get my fingers inside directly on her g-spot working the fortysomething into a dribbling, drooling mess for all of three minutes until she popped. The camera captured her incontinence.

I let it run without word or direction, leaning into the shower gradually turning off the spray as she slid down the wall sitting in the tub. Luckily the wig on her head was untouched by the water as she huffed, regaining her composure. Her long, sort of jowly countenance was hidden from the eyes up by the fake hair leaving her nose and big decadently painted lips on display giving an idea for her online alter ego. My wayward Auntie Esther looked just like a live action version of that Muppet, Janice from that old show.

"You good?"

She nodded, starting to adjust the wig on her head as I switched off the recording checking it with a sneaky chortle to myself.

"Hey, can I ask you a question about today's shoot?"

"Sure boy; you done more than earned it."

"Hypothetically speaking, if you knew you were going to get caught someday, would you rather have this shoot be regular or something for the ages?"

"What're you talking about?"

"Well, let's say this...would you like to make something that's gonna make your sugar daddy fly out tomorrow, or just jerk off to it and keep pushing?"

"Well geez, never thought about it that way; suppose I'd like to go out in a bang, I reckon." She commented adjusting the wig on her head. Her thick southern accent threw most people off, which usually gave Esther an edge over them in a confrontation. Even I had to learn when I'd accidentally discovered the mature woman's true nature.

"Alright ma'am, that's what we'll do today." I helped er out of the shower making sure she was steady avoiding her attempted kisses to the cheek in order to keep her makeup intact. Esther didn't usually wear a lot of makeup and it showed blatantly when she tried.

She steadied herself on the counter looking at me with a smirk before reaching inside her purse removing the tablet, she used to keep track of my uncle's whereabouts.

"We good?"

"He's still one state over thinking he's fooling somebody."

"You never get worried he's going to find that GPS you stuck on his car?"

"I move it around, got it scheduled on my phone back at home on the charger; and before you ask, I change my password every fucking day on that too. I use random numbers and letters. He ain't gonna know nothing until I want him to, and hopefully that's not coming for a long while, boy."

"I surprised you stay."

"Guess we kind of grew on one another; I can't imagine not seeing him in my life. I just let him be with his cheating and all because we met under dubious circumstances too."

"I get it."

"You wanna get it?" Esther looked at me with salacious intent obviously wanting more, but I just gave her a pat on the back nodding towards the vintage black bustier corset hanging on the towel rack. She didn't say a word when I tossed the seamed black stockings on the counter in front of her from one of the shopping bags. She instead did me one better by also pulling a bottle of body oil from another bag.

"That's not fair."

"So."

"Hold that thought baby." I gave her butt a hearty pinch getting a greedy handful. Esther reciprocated with a tug on my junk with her strong slightly calloused right hand.

Across the suite, I found Andre in bed playing his game again wearing nothing but a towel like I'd asked.

"Hey bruh."

"UHM, I WASN'T GOOFING OFF! I WAS WAITING FOR MY CALL!" His startled reaction made me feel unwantedly parent-like as I waved him off from getting up from the bed.

"Chill man, just do me a favor and get under that comforter with it pulled down just above your junk. You can play as much as you like then, but you better toss that fucking switch when I knock on this door, okay bruh?"

"Sure." I watched him get under the blanket as instructed rolling it down just below his navel. It was my intention to give my wayward aunt a bit of shock and awe before hitting her with the boom, sexually speaking.

"Hey, one more thing."

"Yeah."

"When we come in here, I want you to act like you're sleeping."

"Why?"

"It's called acting motherfucker." I pulled the door up, walking over to the bathroom where I found Esther just finishing up with the seamed stockings.

She offered me the black lacy panties allowing me to help her get dressed stealing little touches grazing my semi-hard erection with her knuckles. It was a miracle I was able to keep my composure as I helped her into the black corset. Her large breasts were accentuated by its conical cups giving her the perfect old school look out of yesteryear somewhere in the seventies.

"HEY!" Esther was surprised when I placed the floppy wide brimmed bucket hat on her head. This left her eyes hidden with the wig as an extra disguise underneath.

"Trust me." I got an encouraging pinch on the cheek.

I got her exposed parts slathered in body oil creating a glistening masterpiece and my first full character. With her features partially exposed, Esther was one of two original creations on my site next to the eponymous Ms. Hate. The photoshoot that followed stoked my creative fires as much as her curves as she did her best to approximate a runway model in certain areas of the presidential suite.

The end result was staggering as we concluded the first set of pics which I now intended to put behind a pay wall. I gave her a touch up with the body oil before rapping on the outside of Andre's door.

"OKAY I'M SLEEP NOW!!" He shouted like a goof.

I facepalmed looking at Esther.

"You sure he's not retarded?" She asked again, frankly.

"Get in there."

Esther looked at me with only her nose and big plush lips visible, but I imagined she was looking at me with furrowed brow underneath that big bucket hat and wig covering her head. The French styled door to this smaller room was cracked allowing her to peek inside. It became apparent Esther was interested nearly losing her hat in the process if she didn't palm the back of her head keeping it there. She glanced at me again with her mouth hanging open.

"Go on, it's okay." I waved at her filming everything handheld. I'd mounted a small camera inside the door right above Andre's head during a break in the photoshoot.

Mz. Giggles, while a cartoonish parody of a that aforementioned Muppet, was nonetheless a visual treat on a few different levels checking off a number of boxes while likely adding a cosplay element to those geeks with a discerning eye. My auntie's obvious prurient interest in Andre 13.5 was off the chart the moment she laid eyes on the mental innocent. I'd set up a surprise for both knowing his immediate past and intense sexual grooming by the former Ms. One. He was never the same afterwards.

Neither was I; we were her creations after all.

Mz. Giggles was an original creation of mine; a work in progress.

She timidly pushed the door open, finding him there faux sleeping with his head sort of propped up on a pillow facing her. The comforter had been folded into a rectangular strip across his crotch leaving the rest of his muscular, chiseled body on display. I could already hear this fortysomething cougar breathing heavily as her hands grabbed the doorframe, arms outstretched steeling herself. I was intent to let nature take its course and film the results for a blistering PPV on my site. Mz. Giggles rubbed her muff.

The reverse shot of her curvy, ridiculously bottom-heavy figure in vintage lingerie had an effect on me as well as she measured her steps inside the small bedroom. Her hands were running all over the front of her body cupping and squeezing a breast through the conical cup hiding it from view. Her opposite hand was cupping and rubbing her mound. My auntie glanced back again with this look as if someone would stop her from having this man. This added even more to the shoot as she inched closer to the bed like she was afraid he would disappear in a poof of smoke.