The Hired Gun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plug it up."

"Huh?"

"You heard what I said nigga; PLUG IT UP!!" Mz. Giggles lost her composure almost frothing at the mouth for some dick, and I didn't disappoint.

"TAKE IT BITCH!!" That first thrust hit with the power of a nuclear strike, so hard that a series of crescent shaped motion ripples flowed across her huge ass towards the small of her back. This guttural sound erupted from her core as her knees went out shaking profusely.

"OH GAWD BOY!! NOW!! NOW!! YOU DONE DID IT NOW!!" She shocked me by tightening up around the base of my cock as goosebumps sprouted up all over her back and ass cheeks.

Auntie Esther aka Mz. Giggles, was cumming...hard.

Her legs started flapping inward thighs mashing together like the clashing rocks, knees incessantly knocking as she went over.

I was still as if sitting in the eye of a tornado, greedy handfuls of her thighs between all ten of my fingers. Her hips were swiveling and throbbing as I held on waiting for her to settle down a bit. Her saddlebag hips became an issue with me losing my grip a few times when Mz. Giggles went into a twerking fit popping and bucking on my business for all she was worth just trying to work it out.

Just as she started to slow down a bit, I went into overdrive pounding a beach's worth of sand out of that big jiggling ass. It sounded like she was being flogged as I went hard in the paint bouncing off the buns like a trampoline. The camera mounted on my chest was capturing everything perfectly lined up in frame. Those loud, wet, hollow sounding claps were reverberating throughout the suite along with her distressed whimpering and throaty gasps.

Then I stopped on a dime slowly pulling backwards leaving her abused snatch facing the mounted camera. Mz. Giggles was shaking and shivering all overlooking as if she would topple over. Her fingers appeared in the prominent thigh gap jilling manically. It sounded as if she were talking gibberish while intermittently coughing and hiccupping. The combined efforts of Andre and myself were literally the chickens coming home to roost, sexually speaking.

"WHAT YOU DOING?!! PUT IT BACK IN THERE BOY!!!" Mz. Giggles shouted desperately, still shivering.

My palm appeared in frame pancake slapping the shit out of her right ass cheek stereo loud.

The unchecked wobble, jiggle, and motion ripples were off the charts.

"OW, BOY!!"

My palm returned several times in succession getting visible splashes of perspiration and juices until she reached back covering the reddened spot with her hand.

"OH GAWD, YOU LITTLE NIGGLET!!" I raised a brow half smirking at the unfamiliar southern slur.

My left hand gave her other huge buttock similar treatment, even rougher.

"YOU MUTHA-FUCKA!! AW!! YOU AIN'T POSED TO WHIP MY TAIL, BOY!!" I chortled evilly.

Then went balls deep with a second thrust with the force of a police battering ram.

She went up on the tips of her toes, legs parted taking every inch of my thrusting prick like a champ. Once again, Mz. Giggles started bouncing on the balls of her feet clapping that monster on my pelvis. My weekly runs and workouts left me with a wealth of stamina to spare for the thick mature with the coke bottle shape. Those upward motion ripples almost looked like an arrow pointing towards the back of her disguised noggin. I liked the rubbery look of things knowing my audience would as well.

"OH SHIT!! OW!! OW!! OH GAWD BOY!! NOW!! YOU MEDDLIN THE FUCK OUTTA ME!! TAKE IT OUT!!"

I pulled out on command prompting my Auntie Esther to rear up looking back at my face with a bit of spittle running off her bottom lip.

"Why'd you stop?"

Both of my hands landed on either side of her badonkadunk with this ear-splitting slap that got the biggest splash of sweat and juices that afternoon. The resultant rubbery jiggle seemed to last forever.

"Stop whupping me boy!"

"Stop calling me boy." My hand cupped her swollen puss using a thumb to caress her reddish slit. I went back to rubbing and playing with her wealth of cheeks. She sounded as if she'd been running football drills with her head resting on the desk in profile.

"Okay, sorry about that; you know, there ain't no doubting you a whole man these days." She offered gasping at the end of her endorsement.

"Are you tapping out, or are you gonna make me cum?"

The eye facing me in her profile rolled about staring up at my face widened.

"You didn't cum?"

"Blowjob?" She smiled weakly making me chuckle.

"Nope."

"Titties?"

"Nope."

"Uhm, handjob?"

I cocked my head to the side, folding my arms with a smirk, slowly shaking my head in the negative.

"Aw shit, aw dammit to hell. I really gotta stop messing around with you fucking young fellas; all of you is just chock full of cum and wanna go at it all damn day like motherfucking rabbits on steroids. It's probably my fault anyway for sucking on your thang letting you get that first nut all fired off and shit. I ain't as spry as I used to be; and you busting my hips up way too good. Now you mind that mannishness." I was laughing openly as she wearily got up kvetching, pushing past me walking to the edge of the large king-sized bed where she bent over it.

"Sure, whatever you say." I favored the bottle of oil looking at her with a raised brow. Her mouth dropped.

"Aw shit, fuck me." She faceplanted on the edge of the mattress reaching back parting her cheeks with both hands wanting to get it over with.

I opted for something a little different on camera climbing onto the mattress mounting her in a squat atop the mattress, hovering over the buns. Mz. Giggles got stuffed in the only hole left with impunity with me running bouncing squats directly into the forbidden door. She held on for as long as she could before finally letting the warring halves of those homegrown southern cakes clap on the entirety of my length. Mz. Giggles raised her hands on the bed letting her palms rest adjacent on either side of her head. It seemed as if all the fight had been knocked out of her wholesale as I went over.

"AH SHIT!! AH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!"My crotch was coming down right on the top of her buttocks creating this downward ripple effect across them for the camera. I was on all fours, palms planted on the outside of her biceps, feet framing her hips bouncing my business into her well lubed hole.

"COME ON!! COME ON HERE AND GIVE IT UP! MESS MY TAIL UP WITH YOUR NUT!! AW! AW SHIT NOW!!" It always sounded like she was complaining when we hooked up, but we both knew that was part of the package owing back to her youth in the eighties. The self-described "Plain Jane" admitted that her enormous stuffed backside was always the allure for people dealing with her, even my uncle.

"...it's here!" I whined feeling it in my inner thighs tightening up.

Three thick ropes of spunk hit right in Mz. Giggles cavernous rear cleavage followed by weaker bursts that sprinkled her shuddering cakes already wobbling out of control.

"AW YEAH!! GIVE-IT-TO-ME!! AW YEAH!!" Her euphoric moans were muffled by the bedding. She was faceplanted wriggling and squirming all over the place. I stood up over her visible from the waist thighs down facing the camera furiously jerking out some lazy ropes of oily jizz that over her soiled buttocks.

"You finished?" She asked after ten minutes, voice still muffled in the ruffled bedding.

"CUT!" I shouted glibly hopping down onto the floor detaching the mounted camera just leaving my Auntie Esther aka Mz. Giggles looking like she was waiting for someone to come and draw a chalk line around her faceplanted body.

"Whoa." I reviewed the footage looking at the final money shot glib and energized with the results.

The second gooey string hit deep between her warring cheeks improbably reappearing running over her reddened peach coating it in a thick milky film of jizz.

"Put that damn computer down and get me some bathwater ready; I'm blasted out. This uh, shoot is done. I'm done for a while, and I need to soak my lady parts. I think you're gonna have to carry me over and plunk me in that there tub."

The wig and sunglasses were on the carpet leaving her stocking covered head exposed.

"Yes ma'am!" I chortled at the sight of my auntie making a face down snow angel in the bedding.

Karma reared its ugly head in the struggle I experienced carrying my "blasted out" auntie into the main bathroom and the waiting tub. She seemed okay once she was planted in the soothing waters. I gathered up her things doing a brief cleanup of the suite later finding her knocked out in the shallow tub snoring loudly. She took a comedic swipe at me as I tried to right her in the tub eventually giving me a thumbs up before I was comfortable leaving her alone there.

"Huh?" I was walking back to the dining room area with my hands stuffed in pockets when I was distracted by some muffled talking. It was coming from the smaller bedroom where Andre had been left post coitus TKO courtesy of my Auntie Esther.

I pushed the door open peering inside.

"I HAVE CALLED YOU FIVE TIMES!! FIVE FUCKING TIMES!! THIS IS THE SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF!! PISSES ME OFF ANDRE!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD YOUR RINGER OFF BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW THAT SITUATION GOES!! IF I CALL AND YOU DON'T FUCKING ANSWER, THAT'S THE SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF!! ANDRE, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!! SPEAK UP, I'M ALREADY MAD AS FUCK!!"

Andre was in the middle of the bed with the duvet wrapped around his shoulders. His eyes were as big as saucers staring at the bedside table where his android was plugged into a lamp socket.

"FACETIME ME RIGHT NOW, YOU IDIOT!!" This woman's voice sounded like some supremely angry preteen, but I knew better as Andre realized I was standing there.

My own android phone read a little after three, his original clock out time at work. It was likely she'd come to his place of employment looking to clean out his pockets. I noticed a paycheck sticking out of his pocket when I picked him up earlier.

"I'M GONNA WHUP YOUR ASS GOOD TONIGHT WITH THAT IRONING CORD IF YOU DON'T FACETIME ME RIGHT NOW!! RIGHT NOW, ANDRE!!" My brow furrowed as I looked at the horrified expression on his hapless face. The man was still in his birthday suit as I noticed him favoring the Nintendo Switch, I'd bought him.

There was no way this nasty ass little woman was going to let him keep it.

"ANDRE!! ANDRE!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!! HIT ME UP WITH THAT FACETIME!! HEY NIGGA, I'M TALKING TO YOU!! ANDRE!!" I inched further into the room with a finger over my mouth, quieting him from answering his supposed wife.

I picked up the phone and clicked off hanging up in her face.

"HEY MAN!!" Andre almost leapt on me but remembered himself noticing his nudity.

"Trust me."

I kept my finger in front of my mouth confiscating his phone holding it like it was vermin between thumb and forefinger. He scrambled into his clothing as his android started ringing off the hook again, with a facetime request. I denied that request taking a seat in the dining room retrieving a charger cord which I connected to my laptop. Andre had no lock or other security protocols, so I was able to plant a select pic on his phone which I sent to his wife post haste.

"Ah need to answer that phone." Andre appeared wholly timid at the prospect of explaining himself to his wife.

"Andre."

"Yeah?"

"Trust me." His phone was ringing off the hook with no end in sight as I gingerly shoved it inside the darkness of my camera bag before answering the facetime request.

The room fell silent for a few moments, then she spoke up.

"Oh, so you're back in town, huh piggie? You think you're just gonna pick up where you left off with my nigga, right? OH, HE MUST BE LOVING THAT BIG FAT ASS OF YOURS, HUH?!! So what's up with the lights off shit; you shy all of a sudden...ANSWER ME SHAWNEE!! You ain't taking what's mine and Andre doesn't love you no more!! HEAR ME TALKING?!! SPEAK PIGGIE!! SPEAK!! Don't think you gonna be coming round here trying to toss me up, either! I got that conceal and carry now, bitch! FUCK YOU!!"

Andre looked as if his head would explode but kept quiet. I still had a finger over my lips.

"I ain't paying no taxes Shawnee; make sure he gets back home. We both know he dumb as a brick." She ended the call, but I left the android in my bag after switching it off.

"What happened?" He was flabbergasted, but I doubt he realized the insult delivered by his wife as she revealed what could have been a clandestine agreement between the rival women in his life.

"Check it out." I waved him over to my laptop to see what was sent to his wife.

Andre 13.5 found a pic of his former girlfriend I'd downloaded several months earlier. It was a photo of her sitting in the bed of a similar presidential suite striking a defiant pose. Several hundred-dollar bills were spread out in a fan shape while the other hand brandished a manicured middle finger.

It had been sent along with fifteen hundred dollars out of spite as a response to my single dollar donation via cashapp.

"Shawnee." A sliver of emotion ran across his face when he looked at the pic.

I didn't feel an ounce of guilt knowing he betrayed her first but resolved to do something about this new woman with her tiny hand in his pockets.

"What am I gonna do now?"

"Hang out with me for a few days bruh; I'm going to fix it, Andre."

"Fix it?"

"Make things equal."

"Are you trying to say you're gonna make her be nice to me?"

"Yeah; go get your stuff packed up. You can sleep at my house for a few days." I gave him a pat on the back glancing at Shawnee's picture on my laptop screen.

I closed the laptop.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

*************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading.

Author's Note: Auntie Esther (Mz.Giggles) first appears in MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CH. 11

Story Guide:

BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 (Introduction of Main Character)

DAMN SHE THICK (Five chapters continuing the story)

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK (15 Chapters)

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK EPILOUGE: BOOK ONE: The Waltons

Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 17 - Epilogue Bk. 02

The Hired Gun

Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!! (2 part story arc)

THUNDA- Under New Management

MRS. WTF?!!: REBOOTED!!

TIG OLE' BITTIES

***TBD