All Comments on 'The Hired Gun Ch. 04'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mondotokenmondotokenabout 1 year agoAuthor

This would have been longer, but I felt it deserved to be its own thing.

(Long time readers of my catalog will understand this move and enjoy the obvious callbacks.)

Thank you 4 Reading.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1about 1 year ago

I love their fucking. They make magic with their hate fucking lol. Happy for Tressie though I also enjoyed her with MC but she deserves her happy ending.

What next? 😊

gydeongydeon12 months ago

The chickens came home to roost. Sad part took her losing everything to see her lifetime of bad decisions. To many mind games and they fucked her at the end. I knew she was up to something how quickly she showed back up.

gydeongydeon12 months ago

I wonder what's going on at the college with the MC. The MC work life was coming to a boil. I am curious to see the MC become the boiling pot of water or the lobster. Quisha prophicy seems to be true for the MC. The interesting thing he is still trying to hide his lifestyle from his mom. Even though she knows what he does. His choices keeps me turning to the next chapter. It's like a slow train wreck waiting to happen. No one can turn away from the crash. Even when you know people will be hurt in the process. @Mondotoken you have so many wonderful options to play with. Keep up the good work Waiting to the next to drop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous