The Hired Gun Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time Esther had checked out of the marriage, but relied on the familiarity of her environment after giving up everything including what was left of her career to join this man as a willing trophy wife.

Today was a new day and a chapter waited to be explored.

"Eh?" Her phone chirped with an incoming message as she sat on the toilet trying to figure out what to do with her life. She found a video clip in her inbox accidentally clicking it with her thumb.

"AW SHIT GIRL!! AW SHIT YOU GETTING IT UP OUTTA ME!!" Grady's short chubby prick was unmistakable with someone's thin calloused fingers wrapped around it jerking really hard. He was in the process of orgasming with spurts of jizz flying everywhere soiling the offending hand and his pot belly.

"SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!" Esther clicked off almost smashing her iPhone into the bathroom wall but caught herself mid-throw suddenly cradling it to her chest.

Her eyes narrowed as creases appeared on either side of her nose and big inflated lips. Esther looked at her phone and the clip which had been paused on its face mid-orgasm, then tucked into her bulging cleavage. She stood up snatching the selfie stick off the counter favoring it in her hand like a hickory switch she'd plucked off a tree. She swung it once, getting this sort of whistling sound as it cut the air audibly. Esther's brow furrowed with four deep creases appearing there as she manifested a half smirk.

"Okay then...O-KAY!!" Esther folded her arms under her bosom letting the extended selfie stick rest against her shoulder as she slid the bathroom door open peering out into the presidential suite maliciously. Her gaze traveled around the expensive hotel room as she tapped the selfie stick against her shoulder like a teacher's yard stick settling on the closed door to the secondary smaller bedroom.

The sounds of Andre's video game drifted across the suite as her big juicy lips turned into an evil smile, then grinned like a great white licking her bottom lip with an audible slurp. Esther stepped into some glossy black spike heels adding to her five foot eleven inches of height. The pissed off mature walked to the desk retrieving her big blocky sunglasses putting them on as she sidled up to Andre's bedroom door. It was closed by not all the way, slightly cracked as Esther favored the stick again before using it to open it all the way.

Andre was laying in the bed in his boxers and some black crew socks happily playing his game.

Esther took visual stock of the handsome, muscularly chiseled stud she'd worked with over the past two days while her life crashed down out of view. She stood there pontificating what it would be like if he wasn't soft in the head. She knew any kind of relationship with this man-child would leave her shamefully perceived as his sugar mamma and nothing more. Esther accepted the situation as she glanced at the paused sex tape on her iPhone. The two minute clip made her bristle raising a brow.

"Uhm, is everything okay Mz. Giggles?" Andre peered over the top of his game taking in her countenance letting his gaze drift down to her shaved mound. The head cheese seemed to think her stage name was real, God given moniker and could not be dissuaded otherwise. She accepted it.

"Just fine honey; keep doing what you're doing and don't mind me none."

"Uhm okay; are we shooting today?"

"I think so, but right now we're just gonna practice."

"Practice?"

"Yeah, oh you ain't gotta do nothing Andre; it's all on me so you just lay there and play your video game as much as you want baby."

The stud was puzzled but said nothing further, hunching his shoulders as Esther reached down grabbing a handful of his boxers. He went back to playing as they were drawn down his hairy legs and tossed on the floor. He glanced at Esther still favoring the selfie stick following her with his eyes into the small adjacent bathroom. There was something off, but he didn't think to ask further noticing that she kept staring with this weird smile. Esther turned on some warm water, snatching a towel down applying liquid soap to it making sure her huge butt was facing Andre.

"Practice, right Mz. Giggles?"

"Yup." Esther planted her big butt on the edge of the bed with her back facing him reaching down cleaning his oversized manhood with this whimsically deviant look on her made up face. He glanced at her mutely enjoying the feel of her hands cleaning and washing his monster sized cock.

"Are you sure you don't want me to...?"

"Just play your game, boy; I got this." He liked the way she handled his member grabbing the root using towel draped over the big plum sized head twisting and jerking intensely focused. His member thickened sprouting veins everywhere as she jacked and jerked methodically. She tossed the used rag aside retrieving a second with cold water this time which made him shudder. Andre knew something was up but didn't know what to say as this towel was tossed aside as well.

"Uhm, okay." He replied as Esther picked up the selfie stick favoring it as she stared at his face. Things were strange for a moment as he worried, she might use it to swart him, but Esther set it aside looking at her phone intently.

She got a knee up on the edge of the mattress with the phone aimed squarely at his erect manhood filming for a few seconds, before plunking down on her tummy between his legs. Andre couldn't help staring at her enormous badonkadunk upside down from his point of view. Esther folded her legs at the knees crossing her ankles bobbing them back and forth as she planted her head on his crotch. The iPhone came into view on the opposite side of his endowment filming her face with it in view.

Andre got a strange familiar feeling as she reached into frame encircling his cock stem to stern slowly long stroking it regaining the hardness it lost in the last few seconds, she filming it from the edge of the mattress. More fingers were added as she rhythmically slid her soft palm up and down making his uncircumcised member thicker. Esther peppered his oversized balls with light kisses randomly tickling and teasing them with the tip of her tongue before sucking them outright with an audible slurp.

"This just practice, right?" Andre asked again, starting to breathe heavier.

"Sure baby." Esther answered in this practiced husky tone right before her slurped down somewhat curved upper half of his ridiculous endowment moaning and humming wetly using his left inner thigh as a pillow.

One thing she knew how to do without question, was give head like a queen. Esther had long perfected her craft right after graduating from high school but was reserved, keeping that skillset hidden away only for special occasions. To be honest, she'd only used this technique on her husband a handful of times, most notably right as they were hysterically bonding after supposed hashing out his infidelity.

Grady revealed that she had been remiss in her wifely duties claiming he thought she was cheating first; so, Esther thinking the marriage was over, decided to "blow his mind" on the way out before giving him the middle finger. Instead, the embattled couple ended up working it out barely leaving the marital bed for a weekend. Esther came away thinking he might be trying to impregnate her despite the fact that she made no bones about being on the pill.

"Are you sure this practice?" Andre interrupted again getting a nod and some sustained audible vacuum slurping and spit bubbles all over the glistening head of his prick.

His purplish knob of a crown was sticky looking, glistening catching the light filtering in from a nearby window covered with a wooden venetian blind. His precum was flowing freely looking like the real thing, but Esther knew better going at it passionately. His crown would disappear behind her big lips stretched around his member with her tongue waiting to coil and flick making the man's toes curl. She added a well-timed twist of the wrist using her right hand like she as screwing in a light bulb.

"Aw, man! Aw!! I like practice sex." Andre commented with his hands faltering at the controls of his handheld video game. His breathing was ramping up, abdomen undulating from the stimulation.

"Play your game, Andre; this is my practice, right now." Esther cooed tapping his cock on her big lips slurping down the upper third as she squeezed the thick shaft working the handjob so hard, her hand was trembling. His mouth hung open as she got more into it making love to his huge cock with her own.

She made a tight fist around his circumference jacking and jerking towards her bobbing head swallowing and gurling intermittently earning this extended groan from Andre. This made her suck on that upper half of his manhood slurping hard enough to make her cheeks invert. Her lips were dragging the fleshy portion of his shaft attached like a suction cup. Her lips tapped her jacking fist in intervals as he whined.

"MIZZ GIGGLES?!!"

"Yes Andre?"

"Are you sure this is practice because you're sucking the hell out of my dick." His hoarse infantilized voice nearly made her burst into laughter choking on his copious precum intermingled with her saliva.

"Want me to stop?"

"NO!!"

"Then keep playing your game and let me play with this."

Esther didn't wait for an answer sucking deeply even getting her teeth involved long stroking from the tip of his mushroom head all the way down to his oversized balls. Andre was going through the five stages of grief facially speaking, doing his best to keep quiet. Things were getting progressively wetter and sloppier with the humidity rising between his thighs. He didn't seem to know or care that she was filming the proceeds on her iPhone. Her moans and the nasty audible slurps were driving him wild.

He would never know that she was thinking of her soon-to-be ex-husband and his new side piece.

Esther tightened her grip on his meat stroking hard from base to crown letting her thumb rub the large vein on the underside of his shaft. The consistent grinding sensation on that extremely sensitive spot had Andre involuntarily moving his pelvis around while the tip of his cock was being heavily vacuum slurped making it sound as if Esther were drinking a milkshake. Her fingers were parted as his shaft fattened even more in her grasp. Esther knew what she was doing, sucking Andre's thirteen plus inches to completion. Loud gulping sounds filled the small bedroom along with his labored, distressed moans.

"MIZZ GIGGLEZ, AH!! MIZZ GIGGLEZ!! SUCKING ME UP!! AH! OH!! MISSUS GEE GULLS!! AH!! AH!!" Andre's Nintendo switch dropped to the floor beside the bed landing atop the discarded coverlet. He would grabbed his junk, but Esther nodded in the negative with a mouthful of his meat. There was no way Andre didn't want the sexy mature to stop pleasing him, opting to flatten his palms at the edge of his crotch. Esther was throating half of his endowment now jerking him with a sharp twist of the wrist.

"AW!! AW!! MISSUS!! I LIKE IT!! AW!! MIZZ GEE GULLS!! KEEP SUCKING IT!! FEELS SO GOOD!!" He was becoming more animated arching towards her big inflated lips as foamy spittle and intermingled precum coated his throbbing manhood. Esther took it all like a seasoned profession recalling the disastrous first time she stepped out of her marriage on Grady. She'd employed the same basic technique getting him so worked up that she ended up sitting on a pillow for half of the remaining week, throbbing.

"AHM GUNNA CUM MISSUS GIGGLES!! AW SHIT!! MISSUS GEE GULLS!! MOUTH!! I'M CUMMING!!" her fist went hard in the paint jacking him for all she was worth as Andre cried out joyously twisting and arching towards her mouth wanting to stuff her gullet full even if it killed the poor woman. His cries of pleasure and complete submission made Esther feel empowered enough that she pursed her big lips making her jowly cheeks invert all the way. She was literally sucking out the man's soul.

"AHM CUMMING!! AW!! SHIT!! AW SHIT!! AHM CUMMING!! MUH!! MUH!! MAMMA!! MAMMA!!" His semi-baritone cries turned into unintelligible gibberish and breathy lust fueled protestations. Esther's mouth was suddenly full of his thick milky cream coming in torrents and explosive bursts. Her flicking twisting fist took him to the limit and then some. Some of his spunk started to spill out the corner of her mouth soiling Andre's crotch and pubes. She plopped his prick out of her mouth still cumming.

Her jacking fist was glazed over with the excessive spunk running from the plum sized head of his endowment. It was sexually nasty and messy, ten minutes caught on her iPhone for prosperity as Andre crested arching up off the bed thrusting into her jacking fist while bursts of jizz spotted the left side of her face dotting her sunglasses and jowly cheeks like a lawn sprinkler. Andre 13.5 was left huffing.

"Mz. Giggles?" He managed to say after a few minutes.

"Yeah." She was still lightly jacking his huge cock working to keep it in a semi-erect state running her tongue up the underside of it from his balls to its bulbous, glistening crown. Esther flicked her tongue on his urethra, poking it a bit before slurping on it making him moan and whine.

"Can I practice...uhm, can I practice, too?"

"Don't you wanna play with that there video game of yours?" She asked before pressing his meat harmonica style between her plush cum drenched lips. Andre instinctually sawed his cock along those inflatable lips getting off on the feeling.

"NUH, NO!! I THINK WE SHOULD...PRACTICE!! A LOT!! PLEASE MISSUS GEE GULLS?!!" Esther's face was a mess of splattered juices as she dropped her phone framing his endowment with all ten fingers doing the Merkel diamond gesture. Two thirds of his insane, almost fake looking curved prick was throated mercilessly by Esther making him yowl and whimper feeling like he was on the verge of incontinence.

"You like that?" Esther asked breaking contact flattening his cock against his abdomen while applying the same unrelenting suction to his balls individually and collectively. His testes disappeared inside her mouth teased, tickled slathered in excess saliva with the tip of her wide tongue tapping his taint and rear entrance for a millisecond.

Andre made this odd gobble sound followed by this sort of hoarse chortle responding involuntarily humping her mouth like his life depended on it. Esther took it in the prone position on her belly wagging that massive butt of hers making it wobble and jiggle like renegade jello. He tried to look at her face, but his head kept dipping backward pounding the pillow until he was forced to say something to Esther.

"PLEASE LET ME FUCK YOU!! PLEASE MISSUS GEE GULLS!! PLEASE LET ME FUCK YOUR PUSSY!!" Andre sounded hysterical almost as if he would burst into tears if denied. His eyes looked glazed over.

"Okay boy, come get some." Esther acquiesced essentially regurgitating up the upper half of his cock drooling with watery cum mixed saliva running off her chin soiling the sheets.

Despite giving her consent, Esther went wild slurping and sucking his member letting her teeth scrape the head then darting the tip with her tongue before swallowing and releasing it with an audible pop.

"I'M SORRY MISSUS GIGGLES BUT I'M GONNA FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TODAY!!" There were goosebumps all over his skin as Andre took a header off the edge of the mattress thumping his head on the floor ignoring the pain, quickly getting behind the prone mature. Esther was enjoying his excitement mentally wishing her soon to be ex-husband could be there to watch what happened next giggling as she bent at the knees sort of rocking them back and forth in anticipation, clicking her spike heels.

Andre's monstrous schlong throbbed and pulsated standing at attention like a flagpole as he took a second admiring the view. Despite what anybody would've said about her decidedly mature, jowly countenance, Esther was rocking a solid fully natural hourglass figure sporting a massive ass that looked way bigger than it was supposed to be. It was so big and packed, her shapely gams looked shorter because of her abundance of junk in the trunk. A closer look would reveal the stretchmarks that marked up the big elongated buttocks, some resembling a minuscule lattice of lightning bolts.

Some drool ran from Andre's lips as he was given pause by the sight of her staggering derriere. Unexpectedly he reached down grabbing greedy handfuls of her hips drawing her huge cheeks backwards. She went with it easily, sighing a bit. Esther arched her lower back presenting her big fat, jiggly ass immediately surprised when Andre ran the flat of his tongue along her slit, just once.

"AWK!! AW NOW BOY!! AHAHAHA!! YOU GONE MEDDLE ME ALL DAY YOU HUNG ASS NIGGA?!!" Esther was unprepared as Andre pounced on her arms and legs outspread like he was skydiving. He landed on the mature tease driving his bat sized prick balls deep in her sopping wet cooch. Esther shrieked, caught off guard by the intrusion powered by the force of a bus collision--like thrust. She was topped instantly.

"UN!!! UN!! I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A MEDAL!! UN!! GIVE YOU A MEDAL FOR THIS ASS!! FUCK!! UN!!" Andre misunderstood her thick country accent, planking the living shit out of her box with impunity. Esther's thick legs were splayed wide apart bent at the knees as he bucked and popped his hips driving his cock as far as he could force it and beyond.

"AH FEEL IT UP IN MY BELLY!! YOU TRYING TO BREAK IN MY BABY BUCKET!! AWK!! AH!! NUH!!NOW!!" Her accent went extra thick and syrupy during sex almost becoming a language unto itself as his pelvis bounced off her fleshy twin mountains like a trampoline.

Things were awkward and clumsy with Andre lancing her cunt using his prick like a spear between her thick meaty thighs instantly bottoming out. His weight became an issue as Esther did her best to keep her chin facing forward on her belly elbows adjacent to her breasts. Her stomach was immobilized against the mattress as his cock forced her buttocks apart wider and wider with every thrust. The clap was loud and audible sounding as if she were being spanked with a fraternity paddle. Andre started in a pushup position so that he could see his manhood lancing her buns, then let his knees hit the bed between hers.

"I'M SORRY BUT YOU GOTTA GET FUCKED MISSUS GEE GULLS!! YOU GETTING SOME DICK TODAY!!" His own lust filled overtures sounded as unintelligible as hers, a separate language only he could understand as he tried to break her apart with his horse sized phallus. Esther's huge buttocks were semi-solid at this point in her life with just enough underlying resilience to weather his damn near roided out thrusts. Her calves were moving bac and forth with her spike heels tapping his narrow buttocks randomly. For some reason this made him go harder increments until she was on the verge of sobbing.

"AWK!! AH SHEET NOW!! NUH!! NOW BOY!! YOU GETTING UP IN MY BELLY!! YOU FUCKING ME RIGHT!" Esther's mascara had started to run as each thunderous thrust smacked the back of her tunnel like a battering ram. He was sexually rodding out her middle aged cunt so hard, she was starting to lose feeling in her legs as they hit the edge of the mattress. Her fleshy arms were spread apart bent at the elbows palms down. Her left hand discovered her discarded phone, turning it face up. Esther smiled.

"THANK YOU, MISSUS GEE GULLS!! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME FUCK YOU!! AW SHIT!! UN!! UN!!" It sounded like he was shanking her with his prick going wholly euphoric. Andre's voice went nearly falsetto as his big mitt-sized hands handled her shoulders from behind for leverage. Esther could tell he was close filming another impromptu sex tape with the iPhone aimed at her face. Her huge butt was undoubtedly in frame jiggling and wobbling all over the place as she was driven forward every thrust.

123456...9