The Hired Gun Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING FULL IN MY LIFE!! AW SHIT MY ASS IS SO HOT!! AWK!! AH FUCK!! SO HOT BABY BOY!! KEEP MEDDLING MA BIG FAT ASS!! I LIKE IT!! I LIKE BEING FULL!! CUM ON THIS AZZ!!"

Esther had the wherewithal to cover her eyes with her right hand leaving her nose and mouth exposed in front of the camera in her iPhone bolstered by the mussed up bedding which added another layer of anonymity. Both of them were drenched in perspiration with Andre in progressively worse condition sweating so much, it felt like a light spring rain. Her monster sized cheeks were flopping about spread apart exposing both openings as he grunted and coughed, hitting that final lap on her tired caramel cakes. Andre 13.5 was pushing her along the mattress solely with his manhood suddenly arching.

"GIVE IT TO ME!!" Esther shouted at the top of her lungs, making her body as rigid as she could manage. Her cunt was a sloppy mess of intermingled juices and precum highlighted with their joint perspiration. Those big cheeks tensed up flexing rhythmically out of nowhere. He felt it at once.

"CUMMIN!! CUMMIN!! MISSUS GEE GULLS!! AW SHIT!! AH!! AH!! MIZZUS GEE GULLS!! I'M NUTTIN!" Andre drew a blank internally forgetting himself pushing down on her shoulders as his cock slipped out of Esther's honey pot spewing rope after thick, gooey rope of jizz hosing down her still flexing cheeks like a firehose. Both of their orgasmic cries and moans were deafening in the small side bedroom.

"AW YEAH, GIVE IT TO ME!! I WANT ALL OF IT BABY!! AW YEAH WAX ME DOWN WITH THAT NUT!!" Esther shouted, just making up a bunch of shit for the hell of it. She didn't know or care if Andre responded to it or not, but shuddered as he jerked out more cum splattering her huge, meaty ass.

Then it was over as he knelt between her splayed apart legs looking at his handiwork, sex addled.

"Boy, uh Andre?"

"Yeah." He sounded gassed, still stroking out errant vestiges of his splooge on the meaty lower part of her buttocks. Some of it was seeping into that deep crease running off the side of her left thigh.

"Would you take a picture of my booty with this phone?"

"Uh, sure."

"Take a lot; make sure you get all that there nut all over my ass. I want some good pics, okay?" Esther faceplanted as he dutifully took the requested pics with her iPhone. In the middle of the photo taking, she rewarded Andre with some sustained twerking splashing his spunk all over the place.

"Oh wow, Mz. Giggles." He commented breezily.

"Andre?"

"Huh, yeah?"

"Wanna rub your thang on my booty some more?"

"YES!"

His already hardening erection came plunking down in her cavernous rear cleavage instantly glazed over in his splooge lubricating matters. Andre was familiar with this act having routinely engaged in non-penetrative sex with his longtime girlfriend Shawnee Thompson, the former Ms. WTF as she was known online these days. Even though his hands were large enough to palm a basketball with ease, they appeared significantly small pressed into the soft pliant flesh of her huge, glazed over buttocks. His splooge served as the perfect lubricant.

The scintillating feel of sliding his rod along her backbone cushioned by her buoyant buttocks sent jolts of tingly energy popping and crackling across his chiseled body. It was purposely slow and methodical, greasy feeling wrapped in her sweaty humid cheeks. His spunk was speared along her gluteal cleft with each measured thrust. Andre's jizz was coated in the creamy residue of their coupling. Esther let him play and do what he wanted, enjoying the feel of his slowly thickening shaft grinding vertically between the buns. It was akin to getting a massage as he redoubled his grip pushing the buns around his thrusting cock feeling it already. She was just along for the ride at this point, lost in thought.

"UN!! AH YEAH MISSUS GEE GULLS!! AW SHIT!! AHM CUMMIN!! IT'S COMING OUT!! I'M NUTTING!!" The fleeting thought ran through her head that she was good enough to make this big chiseled handsome guy lose his shit and drop everything begging to be with her while her ex probably paid for it.

"GIVE IT TO ME!! AH SHIT BOY!! GIVE ME... ALL OF IT!!" Esther shouted euphorically, more out of pride than anything else. Her womanhood had been staunchly affirmed after a bit of self-doubt and regret.

"CUMMIN!!" It sounded as if Andre were having some sort of attack, then like he was shanking someone as he experienced tingles and jolts of sensual electricity across his body.

Andre pressed down clawing her fleshy buttocks as tight as possible at the apex of his climax blasting a thick gooey rope halfway up her spine followed by several more of varying degrees until it went watery pouring out of Esther's mashed up cheeks like a tiny waterfall form the knob-like head of his prick. She just cooed and baby talked him until he collapsed blanketing her country thick body beneath his.

"Hey boy?"

"Yeah?"

"I'd really appreciate it if you could get up off my back; you're kind of heavy and all."

"SORRY!" Andre rolled off standing up behind the bed still staring at her huge prone butt, hungrily. The lower part of his stomach was soiled with spunk all the way to his left thigh. There was no doubt that he still wanted more of what she was offering. It was one of the few times in the last few months Andre wanted to have sex purely for pleasure without being ordered or sitting in front of a laptop camera.

"Andre boy; would you do little ole' me a favor and run the shower in your bathroom; I'm terribly dirty?"

"Yeah, okay." He stubbed his toe running to the door but looked back at her faceplanted in the mussed up bedding.

"Uhm, can I get in the bathtub with you Mz. Giggles?"

"Sure, why not." Esther shrugged her shoulder still face down as he looked especially happy disappearing into his small bathroom. The mature former housewife grinned to herself in the mussed up covers and sheets.

Esther raised her chin bringing her iPhone level with her face with a wicked smirk on her weathered, jowly face.

*************************************************************************************

[4 HOURS EARLIER: THE PARK]

"Yes honey, I won't mess up your order, daddy promises; huh, well I don't know about that right now, maybe later. Things are a little busy right now, but I can swing by after three and pick you up if that's the case...no, Daisy. Well, what does your mommy say? I'm not being mean. Come on honey; if you want, I'll take you to a movie and we can see whatever you like. Uhm, well what does your mommy say? Huh? Uh, think about it and I'll make sure you get everything for lunch. Got it, curly fries and one of those strawberry malts with the cherry on top just like the picture. Okay, daddy loves you, Daisy. GOT IT!"

It was too late as his toddler daughter hung at the tail end of their conversation. Jaquan sat behind the wheel of his car with an elbow resting atop the window doing a slow burn after evading his daughter's questions about his better half. Sometimes it felt like Little Daisy Kelly was pushing his buttons intentionally as he stared at a picture of her along with the mother, once known as "Infamous Baby Mamma Number Two". All three of them had gone outside the city limits to a county fair and he'd been talked into wearing a pink t-shirt by his little girl along with his supposed better half.

Sometimes he thought about that day he'd decided to ghost his daughter and her mother for a "cultural excursion" with his lady of the moment, Akemi. Somehow Renee had sussed out his intent beforehand prompting him to quickly evacuate his home that day leaving his cousin there to face her wrath. It wasn't something he intended to do, but Akemi had really been making him work for it to get into her panties. Of course, he made good on that decision screwing the entitled African princess to oblivion, but it had an unforeseen effect on his life.

His cousin and Renee ended up being joined at the hip, becoming friends, business partners of a fashion, and out and out lovers. It started as an intentional burning receipt for his doggish behavior that hit like a shotgun blast to the gut when she gifted him a sex tape while he was hitting Akemi from the back. Renee's gift had the desired effect driving a wedge between him and his side piece on the spot as he ran out while the African beauty's tight round ass was still pointed up at the ceiling. The murderous rage overtook him as he sped straight to "his woman's" house intent on stomping his little cousin all the way to the ICU. Renee was more than ready waiting with her weapon drawn safely off.

The idea had been to draw his undistracted attention back to her to the exclusion of all else and it worked like a charm. Jaquan found himself in uncharted territory watching his estranged woman groom and teach his cousin how to be a player in the worst way. Suddenly he wasn't so confident anymore finding himself thirsting for Renee's validation eager to make amends for his perpetual bad behavior. It scared him that she seemed to care less as the days passed, turning her attention to someone who should've been looking up to him, instead of making time with her and eventually Rashida Sikes, the best friend.

It seemed as if Renee's grooming were turning the kid into a mini version of herself ideologically speaking, but he couldn't see the truth of the matter through his not so overt jealousy. Her malevolence knew no bounds as she dropped him off back at his home caring little about what would happen. After he'd knocked out his cousin on the spot, Jaquan was overcome with guilt looking down at his prone body lying on the sidewalk. Renee laughed in his face after finding out from their daughter who'd witnessed the assault immediately calling her mother using her own personal cellphone.

Renee wasn't overly bothered later asking him why he cared who was in her cheeks when he maintained a veritable stable of women. Her nonchalant attitude cut through him like a hot knife through butter. It felt like he was twisting up on the inside every time he looked at her in those slanted green cat eyes. She drove the knife deeper, casually running him down while continually looking at her phone. Renee noticed even offering her unlocked phone which he eagerly took finding nothing as she watched. That dagger went deeper when she brow beat him into a blow by blow recounting of his afternoon fucking Akemi after ghosting his own daughter.

Jaquan ended up sobbing in that park with "Infamous Baby Mamma #2" capitulating after a fashion with a peck on the cheek followed by a light kiss with a slip of the tongue. Somehow, she managed to leave him there on that park bench with a fucking rock in both hands telling him to "reflect and decide" what he wanted from her. Renee stood over him with this infuriating glib expression reminding him that he owed his daughter an afternoon before walking off to run a quick errand. He nearly had a coronary thinking she was going over to his house to fuck his cousin again. Renee stopped a few feet away looking back letting him know that she could fuck whoever she wanted, even his cousin, at her place if she wanted.

He hated himself for sobbing uncontrollably on that park bench somehow afraid to put down the rock she'd given him. A female jogger stopped to see if he was alright, but he waved the comely young woman off afraid Renee was nearby watching. Part of him thought she might have sent the woman over to test him. The fear of Renee's disapproval permeated his being with this pervasive feeling akin to be stalked by Freddy Krueger. Jaquan pulled out his phone a few times while waiting in that park but found himself unable to call Renee because he knew it would make him look weak. The man went through the five stages of grief in that park haunted by mind movies of "Infamous Babby Mamma #2" fucking the shit out of his cousin. He'd never seen them doing it, but his imagination filled in the blanks.

Renee turned up again offering no explanation one way or the other about her activities outside of his view. She'd called him to the carpet earlier after he assaulted his cousin, making him get into her car speeding off to the park. This left him at her mercy and part of him felt she wouldn't return after gifting him that rock, but she did in less than thirty minutes. He could barely contain himself, nearly exploding in rage several times as Renee silently drove listening to music barely regarding him. "I Lust For You" by London Jones was an assault on the ears along with the innocuous expression on her face, those lime green cat eyes hidden behind a pair of Dior shades. Jaquan eventually switched off her radio in a huff.

Renee didn't react as he realized they'd pulled up behind her salon. He was all over the place emotionally as she turned off the car without a word to him, getting out and walking around the front of her Prius. He watched her walk into the small yard leading to the back of the building, going to the end of the path, stopping to look in his direction. He didn't know what to make of things but followed anyway, remembering the time she'd dosed his endowment in a stringent chemical designed to sexually enhance their coupling only to lock him outside buck naked at gunpoint. That time, Renee found out about some cheating on his part, exacting a public revenge that eventually involved the cops.

She surprised Jaquan by taking him upstairs to her bedroom where she stared pointedly at his face blinking profusely before pulling her white leggings to her knees. Renee got on the bed on all fours with her perfect fifty inches facing him like it was no big deal. The first thing he noticed was her lack of panties and a wet looking peach that made him got into internal hysterics thinking she'd just fucked his cousin after all. She glanced back at his face knowing exactly what he was thinking, then sat down exposing his package for a scintillating fifteen minute blowjob. Renee made sure he was hard enough to cut diamond before resuming the position taunting him with "Alright come get your little pussy so you can stop acting like a bitch." Jaquan was at once defeated again stuffing her box like an escaped con.

There was this slight twinge of disgust and shame right before he entered her raw finding her cunt sopping wet already. This made him think he was following his own cousin instantly emasculating him because Renee knew he wouldn't have the balls to ask. She was creaming all over his certified twelve inches leaving a milky residue on his shaft that made him cringe watching himself stuffing her full. Renee added insult to injury by getting out her phone texting before outright taking a call from Rashida downstairs managing the salon.

He felt it across the shoulders like a yard stick when she casually mentioned to her friend that he was trying to blow her back out as both women laughed. Jaquan gritted his teeth listening to the continued conversation afterwards until he found himself snatching and tossing her phone on the carpet. Renee barely had time to react as he snatched off her top taking her to pound town with extreme prejudice while she laughed asking him "What crawled up your ass and died, nigga?"

This chiding blasé attitude continued as he took her bulldog, spooning with one leg pointed at the ceiling which degenerated into a deranged version of reverse cowgirl because he couldn't stomach the unbothered expression on her symmetrical face. Renee took advantage of this last position grabbing his knees bouncing hard and rough almost making him cum on command. She popped her hips dislodging his twelve inch prick at the precise moment of climax. Jaquan ended up cumming all over his six pack abs while she stood off to the side watching with her hands on her hips, amused at the ruined orgasm.

Renee's attitude and the knowledge that she'd carried on what he considered a mini affair caused Jaquan to cover his face with one of her pillows muffling his distressed sobbing. Not to be denied his despair, Renee leaned over the side of the bed with one knee on the mattress snatching away the pillow citing the expensive silk pillow cases finding his crying face underneath. She seemed pleased with this reveal telling Jaquan that he looked like a baby before asking him "Do you wanna suck on my titty?" This was par for the course, revealing Renee's inner shark-like nature as she tried to push a sweaty breast against his lips only to be gingerly swatted away as he sat upright, fuming.

Nothing seemed to phase "Infamous Baby Mamma #2" as she rug swept his bruised feelings taking him by the hand to her shower. Jaquan was surprised when she took over cleaning and lathering him up, washing him down from head to toe like a dutiful wifey. Renee molded herself to his body long stroking his cock until it looked ready to burst before sitting him down on the edge of the tub. The humanoid great white's malevolence reared its ugly head like a shark fin when she pushed her breast into his mouth outright demanding that he suck it until she felt satisfied. After a few minutes, Renee got out of the tub, stepping over him planting those perfect fifty inches on the closed lid of her toilet.

"Get over here and suck my pussy; I want to cum." She raised a brow looking at him expectantly with this artic cold expression on her face. Her slanted lime green eyes cut into him like twin daggers.

Jaquan ended up sucking her off with a hand cupping the back of his head as she humped his mouth until she was satisfied. Through it all, his cock was rock hard and throbbing, pointed at the floor. She didn't care, leaving him there with a tragic erection going to her bedroom putting on the same clothes again minus the missing panties. Renee knew he wouldn't say anything slinging her purse noticing him there with his business pointing at the celling. "You can take care of that by yourself Jaquan; I have to get our neglected daughter from downstairs. Oh yeah, get all that crying shit out of your system, I don't want our daughter knowing her daddy is a fucking simp." Renee Kelly was absolutely brutal inside and out.

She walked out leaving him sitting on the floor in the bathroom in his birthday suit with his dick in his hand. Jaquan managed a stiff upper lip greeting them at the back of the salon with a strained fake smile. Renee let him put Daisy into the baby seat. They pulled off again still to "I Lust For You" by London Jones. Renee Kelly was a beast and he barely kept it together as they drove to the movies where he was left alone to take his little girl to the movies and anywhere else, she wanted to go. He spent all that time worried that Renee had gone back to fuck his cousin some more.

"Bitch." The memory would pop up every now and then, especially when he visited the park to ball with his friends. Jaquan sat behind the wheel of his car fuming at that traumatic memory after his daughter asked for a parent day with him and Renee collectively.

He popped his trunk getting out telling himself he'd come to the park this fine Sunday morning looking for a friendly pickup game. Jaquan removed a basketball from it intent on at least shooting a few rounds of hoops as he thought about his cousin, "The Educated Simp" and how he'd been outclassed again the prior day. Things ended up nicely rounded out with an afternoon shoot at a hotel near the airport with this thick mature redbone with an absolutely huge ass. Just thinking of her made his crotch twitch.

In the end his cousin's aggressive demeanor was more than a little off-putting. He'd watched the evolution of this nerdy, somewhat scrawny guy without a chance in hell with any real women become this undisputed ladies' man who moved like a boss. This guy was a sexual four leaf clover always finding and bagging some of the hottest women he'd ever seen outside of the ones he himself usually picked up.

1...34567...9