The Hired Gun Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" Jaquan walked from the parking lot to the top of the hill overlooking the track below and the basketball court just across the way. He got a surprise finding a familiar sight from the day prior.

His eyes instantly zeroed in on one huge massive butt wrapped in these skintight spandex shorts as it zoomed past him. They were an African styled print he recognized known as Samakaka. Rashida was a big fan of prints from the motherland, usually walking around his house sometime trolling him with those sixty plus inches of online fame. They'd engaged in some horseplay but kept things professional as renter and tenant. Rashida had no problem babysitting Little Daisy Kelly whenever needed.

"Aw shit." Jaquan realized that huge butt belonged to the women he'd struck out with a day earlier while his cousin seemed to talk to her effortlessly. Later, Jaquan fooled himself into thinking his sly cousin had finagled a shoot out of the elusive Caribbean woman only to find Esther, instead.

He had no complaints, but now here was another opportunity presenting itself as he watched Babbette run by like she was in a competitive race. Her ridiculous hourglass figure was arresting enough to get him popping wood onsite. Jaquan lowered the basketball over the tent in his shorts hiding his erection.

"Shit."

Twelve men obviously football players, all big as linebackers with the musculature to match suddenly bolted past him running in formation two single file rows. Some of those guys looked like high schoolers but there was no doubt they were also enjoying the view eventually flanking Babbette on either side. Their loud raucous jeers and lively peer commentary filled the air as Jaquan found himself having a seat on the little hill overlooking the track and the adjacent basketball courts on the opposite side.

"HET THERE BOY, YUH CUM TUH WATCH MI RUN AGAIN?!" Babbette noticed on the third lap since he arrived greeting him with a happy wave of her hand continuing onward. Her thick Caribbean accent left much to be wanted in the way of communicating, but then again all he wanted was a win.

"I CAME TO PLAY BALL!!" Jaquan shouted back trying to sound nonchalant. She ran another loop with her entourage in tow shouting back as she approached.

"YUH LIKE PLAYIN WID BALLS?!! DAT WAH YUH SAYING?!!" He got the rip a few minutes after noticing her shrug as she ran by with the motion prompting the other guys to laugh uproariously. Jaquan bit his lip not wanting to show any negative emotion as Babbette rounded the bend again.

"YOU CAN PLAY WITH BALLS TOO!!" He shouted as she got closer instantly hating his stupid attempt at a comeback.

"MI ALL UHMAN RUDE BOY!!YUH INNA DI WRONG PLACE FI THAT!!" Again, it took Jaquan a few minutes to get the dig at his orientation as Babbette was rounding the corner again with her defacto security detail. He got a good look at her running in profile noticing her stacked figure, large bountiful breasts bouncing on her chest. This woman was some sort of athlete very comfortable running at an accelerated pace. Her face was semi-serious, but her tone read wholly carefree and glib. It infuriated him.

Correction, it infuriated him because his thoughts immediately went to his supposed little cousin.

The thirtysomething was left with the dawning realization that he hadn't been on his game since all of the drama unfolded around his cousin's online porn business. Renee was the first to open up after an intense afternoon hookup chiding him about getting what she called a "Hall Pass" if he wanted their relationship to continue in any sort of fashion. She cited his recent hookup with her former employee Yoli positing that he'd been used by her infatuated stalker as a form of revenge. Jaquan eventually went with it letting Renee place the blame for his actions on Yoli's shoulders, but later realized what was really going on with "Infamous Baby Mamma #2." Renee Kelly was always ten steps ahead of everyone.

Now here in the present he was watching the male equivalent of that woman in the person of his cousin. He hated himself in that instant for thinking hypothetically that his cousin could get this woman.

"MI GET DAT RUDE BOWY DREAMING BOUT ME!!" Babbette shouted again on another pass as his eyes followed the stacked and packed ingenue, suddenly feeling out of sorts. This feeling of inadequacy was alien to the former star athlete originating from the moment he confronted Renee over his cousin. Jaquan averted his eyes looking down at the basketball in his grasp waiting for Babbette to pass before half jogging across the track to the courts and the nearby playground looking to put up a few baskets.

He took a hoop to himself while a family used the other a few feet away. His first two shots were busts with one clanking off the metal rim and the other going right over the top of it, an epic airball. Jaquan chased after the basketball getting heated enough that his next ten shots were all net. He stopped staring intently at the rim before taking a few steps backward shooting another five all net which drew the attention of the family on the adjacent court. One of the kids there shouted in excitement when He took more steps back to the edge of the court hitting an effortless three pointer. The little kid retrieved the ball which prompted Jaquan to hit all net across the court on their rim.

It felt good to get a little bit back after feeling low initially. Behind his back Babbette was still running the track with her group as attested by the loud jeers, and playful banter. Jaquan made some small talk with the father of the two boys who had stopped what they were doing to watch him knock down shot after shot. Jaquan got to talk about his glory days from high school and winning a citywide championship with a handpicked dream team for a sponsored event. He shied away from answering questions about why he wasn't in the NBA knocking down five more three pointers. The family left eventually, but he felt good for once.

"HEY WAH YUH AH DUH THERE?!!" Jaquan turned art the hip palming the ball, finding her standing there flanked by at least eight members of her entourage. He had no idea what she said due to her accent.

"Huh, what?" He scoffed before turning back to the rim knocking down another three pointer.

One of the guys, some punk who looked like a body builder sped past him retrieving the basketball but stopped short of tossing it back to Jaquan. Instead, he palmed it between his huge mitts mad dogging Jaquan, then tried to hit a layup which missed by a mile going right over the rim. Another taller sort of lanky fellow retrieved the ball hitting that missed layup before passing it to another. In moments these guys were playing a game as Jaquan watched silent. The punks kept shooting him looks that dared him to react, but Jaquan first folded his arms across his chest then put them on his hips.

He turned finding Babbette watching intently almost on bated breath with the rest of her entourage. They exchanged glances with her expression remaining unchanged, before he cut the group a wide berth walking across the park up the small hill and adjacent track. Jaquan's expression remained unchanged as he walked up the second small hill popping the trunk on his sports car with his keychain. Inside he lifted up the cover for his spare tire pulling out a Beretta. Jaquan opened up a small tote bag removing a clip which he snapped into place.

"Hey, don't do that shit. Dem just dumb pickney mi sorry bout dat shit back there." Babbette suddenly appeared at the side of his open trunk noticing the weapon in his hands.

"I don't give a fuck; ain't nobody in this motherfucking world gonna stunt on me." He was going to slam his trunk, but Babbette reached up stopping it with her hand. She caught him in her gaze, still smiling, but he felt like it was a snake's smile.

"Wah duh mi haffi duh tuh mek dis right?" His brow furrowed at her thick accent, and she noticed instantly making a nodding gesture towards the court. All of the guys were playing basketball now.

"I don't know; I might have to at least kneecap one of those niggas."

Babbette nodded in the negative with this malicious smile that suggested she might want to see what would happen. Her hand slowly drifted down from his open trunk lightly tracing a pointer finger along the forearm holding the weapon. Jaquan tightened his grip on it, but she slowly turned her back in his direction pivoting to lean against his open trunk. Babbette exchanged glances with Jaquan for a few moments looking him up and down.

"That basketball cost me thirty bucks."

"An that's nuff funds tuh yuh boy?" He scratched his head trying to figure out what she was saying, which seemed to amuse Babbette even more as her gaze traveled around the lot.

"Uh, you said you wanted to make it right and I'm telling you how much my ball cost because I can't touch the one, I was using without putting a bullet or two in some of your dudes. You see, that's fucking street rules Babbette. It's about honor and respect, understand?" Jaquan motioned recklessly with his weapon for a few moments before he realized her eyes were following the aimless trajectory of it, worried. He sighed staring at her, before putting it back in his trunk.

"How much for the other one?" Babbette asked more audibly coherent this time.

"The other what?"

"Ball, your ball." She gestured towards his crotch with a toothy grin making Jaquan scoff somewhat effeminately which made this woman laugh outloud.

"You're trolling me, aren't you?"

Babbette didn't say anything, just looking him up and down almost salaciously. He could barely keep his eyes out of her deep cleavage noticing the "chub rub" of darkened skin framing the single line that informed her bust criminally hidden behind an African print spandex top. Her nipples were poking the material as Babbette followed his gaze to her juicy looking decolletage. She bit her lower lips smiling.

"Yuh really wa mi tuh pay fi dat basketball?"

"YEAH!" Jaquan replied ruefully knowing he'd boxed himself into a corner with this woman he really wanted to bang to the high heavens.

Babbette cupped a hand over her mouth snickering at his answer, then poked a finger into her deep cleavage coming up with her own key fob pressing a button getting a chirp which led Jaquan's eyes to a burgundy Jeep Grand Cherokee parked opposite his sport car. The back of her vehicle was stuffed to the gills with various boxes and assorted odds and ends including some sports equipment. He chaffed inside thinking she was probably going to offer him a replacement for his pilfered ball.

"Hey rude boy; wa fi si sup'm cool?" Babbette asked, folding her arms under her bust making it bulge decadently under his hungry eyes. She knew what she was doing gesturing towards the back of her utility vehicle with her head before softly taking his hand in her own walking over to the trunk.

"Something cool?"

"Yeah, you want see it?"

"Uhm, sure."

Babbette slid her top off exposing her bare breasts watching as his eyes went saucer wide. Jaquan gasped at the large, spongy looking set topped off with decent sized areolas indeed topped with big juicy nipples. Babbette tossed the top into her trunk with this gregarious smile on her face showing all of her pearly whites as he reveled at the natural rubbery looking bounce of her pneumatic breasts noticing a beauty mark on one. Babbette cupped them from underneath, giving her tits a healthy squeeze.

"Aren't yaah guh gimme yuh phone number?" Babbette half chortled.

"Oh, yeah." Jaquan replied absentmindedly going into the pocket of her shorts fumbling a bit until he was obliged to look down to see what he was doing. Despite his raging wood, Jaquan got his phone out looking up again.

Babbette was holding a sawed off single barrel shotgun pointed directly at his chest, still topless and smiling.

He froze in place suddenly unable to move out of sheer fright.

"IT'S COOL RIGHT?!! One of mi friends give dis tuh mi fi personal protection suh wah yuh tink of mi gun?" Babbette traced an invisible line from his sternum down to the visible bulge in his basketball shorts.

"Yeah." Jaquan swallowed hard knowing there was nothing he could do.

"That's wah mi tink yuh wudda sey." Babbette raised the barrel as he closed his eyes tightly resting it against her shoulder.

Jaquan eventually opened one eye, then both finding Babbette going through a tote in her trunk making sure to keep a wary eye on him, still topless. She came up with a thick wad of bills as he noticed a bag of weed amongst her belongings.

"Mi wi tell yuh what; mi wi gi yuh ninety dollars fi di stupid basketball an wi cya call it a day." Babbette offered three twenties finding Jaquan reluctant to take it until she motioned with the weapon still resting against her shoulder, big tits still out and exposed.

He took the money carefully not knowing what would happen next. Jaquan backed off hands raised money in one as she stood there smiling silently daring him to keep looking at her breasts.

"HEY!!" Babbette shouted rather roughly.

"Yeah." He hiccupped despite himself.

"There ain't no such ting as street rules madafucka; it's just about who pulls the trigger first." Babbette schooled him leaning palm flattened against the side of her vehicle still topless with the weapon against her left shoulder.

She wasn't smiling.

Four of Babbette's guys suddenly flanked Jaquan on either side just strolling by with barely any regard standing two on either side of the stacked topless mature. It felt like something was about to happen, but Babbette put the weapon back inside the back of her utility vehicle, glancing back at the look on his face once or twice. The four guys in front of him looked amused at his expression but remained silent. Jaquan looked over his shoulder finding two guys on either side of his car, one holding his driver's side door open. Babbette squeezed into a tight fitting Adidas sports bra. Her breasts bulged out of the top and sides with a healthy jiggle.

"HEY!" Babbette shouted again.

"Yeah?"

"Mi like di oddah guy betta." Babbette added insult to injury.

Jaquan just looked until the sound of his trunk closing drew his attention to his car. One of her street toughs still had his driver's side door open raising a brow. Jaquan slowly got behind the wheel keeping an eye on this jacked up guy, then noticed some movement at the corner of his other eye. The thug at the open passenger side window dropped the basketball onto the seat. His driver's side door was slowly closed as this guy leaned down level with his profile.

"We were just fooling around bruh; no hard feelings sir, I'm very sorry." Jaquan didn't look this guy in the face but peered into his side mirror getting an unintentional eyeful as Babbette peeled off her shorts becoming nude other than her ankle socks and sneakers.

She was truly stacked with a pronounced cinched waist and a huge perfect looking heart shaped ass complete with hard tan lines dotted with a smattering of freckles. He couldn't help his body's reaction for those few seconds as Babbette pulled a pair of overly tattered daisy dukes on going commando. All of the gathered guys were dutifully facing away as she dressed. Jaquan suddenly noticed her staring at him looking directly into his side mirror. He averted his eyes but knew he was busted peeping.

Babbette folded her arms under her breasts making them bulge again, giving him a knowing wink.

"Ah, fuck me, man." He turned on the ignition slowly starting to back out keeping his eyes on this group. It felt like the kick in the pants it obviously was, and he hated himself again bristling on the inside, almost broiling internally with unrequited lust and rage. Jaquan realized that creeping feeling was slowly engulfing him whole as he negotiated a turn using his side mirror bringing him drivers side adjacent with Babbette and her group of toughs. They were in a huddle around her talking excitedly amongst themselves ignoring him. Jaquan lingered for a moment listening in that instant.

"YOU'RE BUYING LUNCH, RIGHT COACH!!" This big jacked up hulk of a guy sounded like a whiny kid with a voice that drew comparisons to Mike Tyson.

"Shame pan yuh mi nuh pan di clock fellas! Gimme a hundred laps!" All of the guys groaned, some facepalming as one or more glared at Jaquan behind the wheel of his sports car.

He put on his shades hiding the surprised look on his face, then sped out of the lot picking up speed for two block before skidding to a stop in the middle of the street at the edge of the park. Jaquan snatched off his shades blinking profusely in self-realization at the sequence of events.

"SHE'S A FUCKING FOOTBALL COACH?!!" He screamed to himself with wet eyes before noticing some little girls jumping rope on the sidewalk next to his car.

Jaquan sped off at a clip knowing he wasn't going home.

*************************************************************************************

[TWENTY FIVE MINUTES LATER]

"What you doing here?"

"Uhm, I'm here for the shoot; is Mz. Giggles in there?"

"Why?"

"Are you tripping, bruh; is she in there or not?"

"She in the bathtub."

"Oh, cool; so, you gonna let me in there, or what?"

"Uhm...well uh, I gotta ask her if she wants me to let you get in here so you're gonna have to wait out here until she gets up out of the tub."

The hotel room door slammed in Jaquan's face with a pronounced thud.

"What-the-fuck?"

Jaquan raised his fist knocking in three loud heavy knocks. The door opened again revealing Andre's indifferent face pressed into the open negative space, staring back. Jaquan was given the impression he was sort of bent over pressed into the opposite side of the presidential suite door. The door opened so quick that he naturally flinched wrenching his neck backward as if a punch had been thrown at him.

"I said she's taking a bath and you're gonna have to wait in the hall, Jaquan." There was no mistaking the aggressive tone in Andre's voice intermingled with his usual semi-monotone.

"Hey bruh, why're you acting like that?"

"Because you knocked on the door after I told you Mz. Giggles was in the bathtub. I told you that, but you knocked on the door really loud anyway. Don't you understand what I'm telling you? When I say that Mz. Giggles is in the bathtub, that means you wait here until she's done. That's why I'm acting like that."

"Damn."

"Are you gonna wait like I told you, or not Jaquan?"

"What, she your bitch, or something, Andre?" His brow furrowed at the egregious attitude of a man he was normally docile to a fault.

"She's taking a bath."

"It's not like I've never seen her naked before." There were several creases in Jaquan's forehead as he shrugged manifesting a faux smile.

The door slammed again.

*****

Esther sat in the tub soaking after a morning of semi-marathon sex with Andre. She was using the bathroom in the small bedroom Andre had been occupying since arriving a day prior for a hoot. Earlier that morning she'd received a nasty seconds long sex tape from her soon to be ex-husband in retaliation for her own considerable transgressions. This sent Esther into a rage which culminated in a sex tape of her own with a clueless Andre 13.5. Their morning tryst ended up being a round of continuous sexual calisthenics after she unwittingly triggered her incidental lover with a mind shattering round of head.

"What are you doing girl?" She sat in the hot water soaking after taking a sustained shower still feeling some tacit phantom pounding in her holiest of holies from the phantom version of his giant schlong.

Esther's right arm was draped over the side of the tub in custody of her iPhone. She'd reviewed the clips several times in succession now finding that she was reluctant to send them to Grady after all. He'd stepped out of the marriage first, but her actions were more vile and egregious in hindsight. Esther felt like an idiot sitting in the water reflecting on her actions. Her "affair" looked bad from the outside undisputed. She'd been initially stopped from sending her receipt video when she received a call from an in-law on Grady's side of the family. Esther took a verbal drubbing and hangup before she could respond. This was one of Grady's aunts who was in her late eighties. They went to church together.

1...456789