All Comments on 'The Hired Gun Ch. 06'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha111 months ago

All hail, Chocolate Lavender! The GOAT!

studyingstudying11 months ago

This world is big. Which story is the one of Miss One's take down?

mondotokenmondotoken11 months agoAuthor

studyingabout 1 hour ago

This world is big. Which story is the one of Miss One's take down?

Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15

"The Educated Simp".

gydeongydeon11 months ago

damn didn't see 13.5 caught up in that situation at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We need Georgia and martha face the educated simp as well as babbetta and educate them ☺️

gydeongydeon11 months ago

Renee was right about the MC have to choose. His personal and professional life is beginning to clash with each other. To be honest that crash already happen with Porsha. My most important questions are what is he going to choose his personal life or his professional life. the prophecy is coming true.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha111 months ago

@gydeon MC should just choose Rashida and head into the sunset. Or is he too young to learn to balance it like we all do?

gydeongydeon11 months ago

@OgbaNcha1 as much as I like the MC and Rashida together. I am not sure if they make a good match long term for each other. Maybe I am wrong I think Jaquan and Rashida make a better couple. Just a wild thought.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey Mondo, will Pumidi from The Indian Intern ch 3 ever be back?? She was firee

mondotokenmondotoken10 months agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 16 hours ago

Hey Mondo, will Pumidi from The Indian Intern ch 3 ever be back?? She was firee

ANSWER: YES!

gydeongydeon10 months ago

@Mondotoken did you scrap this, or is it still in progress?

Sample:

They say Renee was discovered with her hands around her grandmother’s neck on the kitchen floor while the woman offered no resistance. Thus brings to question a peculiar quality specific only to her mother’s side of the family. You see, she’s not the only one; there are others with similar peculiarities, all women of various ages. Renee despite her outward appearance is a black woman through and through with a lineage to traces back to this very small and undeveloped town in the south. After her ethnically ambiguous appearance you’d probably settle on her peculiar green slanted eyes if you were a man of any class.

-ARTHUR VAN ALLEN (Narration-Story Unspecified)

mondotokenmondotoken10 months agoAuthor

No I didn't scrap this; actually you've been getting bits and pieces of Renee's history throughout these stories in the background.

gydeongydeon10 months ago

@mondotoken I did notice that. I guess I assume you was writing Renee as a main MC instead of in the back ground. Or it was building to something big with her crazy ass. I am non-apologetic for who my fav chick is. she kept everything so damn interesting. I guess I was being greedy lol. I can't wait till the next chapter in this saga to drop.

TerraKhanTerraKhan5 months ago

I read chocolate lavender again, and saw how the MC handled her ass and had her screaming for her Daddy. (^_-) The MC of this series is getting better at f*cking after every experience, I can't wait for him to get his hands on Georgia, it's going to be epic.

Mondotoken please continue with this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous