The Hired Gun Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can cum; don't try to hold it in or nothing."

"Who's holding it in?"

"Now come on; I've been at it for a good fifteen minutes. You're obviously holding back because men can only last five minutes, tops."

"Who told you that?"

"Have you seen me? I know that sounds arrogant, but a lot of the guys I tried it with barely lasted that long and I had to do a bunch of stuff with my last boyfriend before he got in the backdoor. I'm saying that it's okay to let go of that first nut, so you can do it longer after."

"Got it all figured out, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I say; why give somebody something they didn't earn?"

Babbette had been lying on her side in the reclining Budha's pose with her bust mashed into my bicep, but she pushed up giving me an up close and personal with her ponderous rubbery looking cleavage. Her thick bullet point nipples were inches away from my hungry lips, but she threw her leg over my pelvis, straddling me just below my ball sack, effectively pinning my legs down. Her brow furrowed a little.

"Okay, I'll earn it, then."

Her bust cast a shadow over my upper half impossible to ignore as she cupped them from underneath, then pushed her fists into the sides mashing them together in a display that made my cock pulse and throb. Babbette licked her lips running her tongue over her bottom lip, moaning. Her fingers pinched and twisted her nipples before she folded her arms under her bust creating a fleshy shelf of tit flesh. After this bit of showmanship, Babbette unfolded her arms reaching down rubbing herself with both hands covering her perfectly trimmed muff. In moments her clit made an appearance from its hood.

Babbette peered down at her exposed button, then up at my face finding it mostly unchanged. Her fingers started moving on their own rubbing herself intensely, moaning. Babbette used one hand to part her flower exposing a rich untested inner pinkness as she leaned forward using the other palm flattened next to the right side of my head. It took me a few moments to realize what she was doing as my prick was flattened under her weight sandwiched in the middle of her parted labia lengthwise.

"Babbette?"

Her hand covered my mouth as her hips began rocking back and forth rubbing her cunt on the underside of my shaft. Her breasts were hanging right over my face like over ripened fruit and there was no way I could keep my hands off them, massaging and squeezing them before suckling them. I made a sloppy saliva drenched mess out of those spongy mams as she worked sawing back and forth. Her wetness made everything slick. She was steaming hot righting herself handling my sides rocking back and forth.

From her vantage point it probably looked as if she were taking me cowgirl intensely grinding the shit out of my prick. I let her do as she wished, placing my hands on top of her luscious thighs taking in the show. Babbette arched her back bringing her delicious looking breasts just close enough to tease. Just out of reach from hungry lips as she rocked driving her wet cunt along my cock with things getting slicker by the second until she was royally riding me in an utter abomination of manic frottage. Her clit bumped my crown a few times becoming more frequent as she assumed a jockey like position.

"Aw shit, this feels so good every time I do it! AH!! AW!! AW SHIT!! Can't believe I got this idea from a shitty movie! AW FUCK!! JUST UH-JUST STAY STILL!! Yeah, I can cum like this every time!" Babbette was breezily moaning and huffing, eyes squinted hard while her mouth quivered and hung open.

"What movie?"

"Bad Teacher, aw shit! DON'T MOVE!! I'm feeling it, fuck!!" There was a slick sound wholly audible with her rowing hips. Her big, enormous butt cradled everything else as she got her perv on bringing those tits closer to my waiting lips.

"Don't think I heard of that one."

"Fuck it was a stupid ass movie; you ain't missing shit. Justin Timberlake was in it playing this weird ass teacher as Cameron Diaz's love interest who didn't wanna bang her, just dry hump. She was positively busted at that point in her career, but it gave us some bright ideas. "

"Ideas?"

"Uhm, mom was taking some classes at the local college for this certification so that she could get a raise at this factory she used to work at; one of her friends was over to cram for a test, bought her son along. We were just supposed to hang out, but mom and her friend stepped out to the local pub for a minute and left us alone. Uhm... Like I said that movie gave us ideas."

"Dry humping?"

"Yeah" Babbette worked harder arching over me allowing her breasts to me fondled, nipples pinched and teased sitting upright when I tried to suckle them. I wasn't irritated, just studying her further letting her monologue to her heart's content.

"Don't tell me; your mom turned up, right?"

Babbette slowed down a little staring at my face with a slow forming smirk that spoke volumes.

"It wouldn't have been that bad if her hadn't taken off his shirt and pulled everything else down to his knees. I uh, had my panties on and I said we should just kind of stay that way. But he really wanted my tits, so I folded my t-shirt over my head to the back of my neck. We were really doing it, just without the penetration. It wasn't that bad, and he nutted a bunch of times that day before..."

"Your mom lumped him up, right?"

"She didn't get that certificate, because she didn't wanna catch a case. So, she didn't take that test but still ended up settling up with that lady out of court. I was in the air flying back home to my dad as she was cutting a check for ten racks for beating the shit out of that boy. Mom really jammed him up like George Foreman mixed with some Tyson and a bit of Deonte Wilder."

"What do you think about that?" I asked folding my arms behind my head lazing there as she rubbed and ground into my crotch using all her weight to put an exquisite pressure on my shaft.

"Well, uhm... he wanted to fuck, and I let him have some, just without sticking it inside; so, I guess he sort of got what he deserved. Look. I know how it looks, okay? He was trying to fuck my tits when mom kicked the door in and started chunking his ass out with that certified concussion as a parting gift."

"Interesting."

"What?" Babbette slowed to a halt looking at me more intensely.

"How do you feel about your mom not getting that certificate after cramming and studying so hard?"

Babbette cocked her head to one side, contemplating the answer to my question for a moment.

"If she really wanted that shit, then she wouldn't have done what she did; maybe it was God's will that she had to stay in her dead-end office job running the mail room until she got phased out. Is that a good enough answer for you, bruh?"

"Yup, now move those hips and make me cum." I replied as coldly as she did going further shutting my eyes, tightly.

Oh, you don't want to look at me now?"

I didn't say anything, just relaxing with this voluptuous professional cock tease pinning me to the bed. There was nothing left to learn from this petulant adult aged child with a bone to pick. I wondered if her natural hubris would someday let her figure out that I'd never stopped vetting her once she'd come out of her bag about her likely master, Sister Jacobs aka Chocolate Lavender. The venom in her voice was enough to convince me not to run her through with my cock and no protective measures in place.

For fucks sake, I'd spent the better part of the evening completing an elaborate mission to retrieve my Aunt Esther's NDA so that it couldn't be used to drag me into court. I just wanted to clip the edges off my drama and make sure Esther was out of town with a modicum of fuss. It was in everybody's best interest that she go away quietly after a non-contested divorce. I never would've guessed the three thick women I'd been seeing recently were part of some nefarious plan to mete out a bit of retribution from a malevolent villain who'd still hadn't got what she deserved. Babbette closed that circle, and I wasn't that easy to fool after being mentored and ultimately terrorized by infamous baby mamma #2.

I was "The Educated Simp" after all.

"HEY!"

Babbette was really giving me her all getting wetter by the moment as I resolved to keep my eyes closed allowing her to use my body like a toy as much as she wanted.

"LOOK AT ME!"

She was sopping wet and slick between the thighs and the underside of her thick densely packed buttocks. Her voice was ragged, labored as she leaned forward letting her tits brush my tightly closed lips. Babbette groaned frustrated with my lack of participation still unaware I'd figured out her kink. She got off on teasing potential partners to manic distraction and frustration passively, but mostly with criminal intent. Based on what I was seeing from her in this instance, I probably needed to get my hapless cousin to a therapist after his encounter with Babbette. Her clumsiness was an act.

Her curiosity about me, wasn't.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME GAWD DAMMIT!!" Babbette shouted in my face before pancaking it.

She jumped off me running into the adjacent bathroom slamming the door loudly with a defeated whimper that carried from the other side of the door. The shower roared to life as I sat up smirking.

Babbette could be heard fretting and talking to herself in angry hushed tones partially using her fake accent.

Her phone was on the bedside table ringing. I got a fleeting glimpse of the number calling in before it stopped as I stood there outside the bathroom door grinning to myself. I tried the door finding it unlocked, letting myself inside. The shower curtain was drawn, and I yanked it back.

Babbette was sitting in the tub knees drawn up into her chest, head downcast.

"What, I'm fucked up or something; think I'm ugly?" I was still smiling knowing she was nowhere near my level.

"Stop the cap; get your ass up." I stuck my hand down into her field of vision getting Babbette to look up at my unchanged expression. She scoffed looking at the tiled wall at her side, then at my face again taking the hand offered also offering her free one as well.

I took both hands leaning back with all my weight pulling Babbette to her feet under the spray.

She pouted tucking her chin wanting me to lift it, but I handled her waist stepping into the shower pulling Babbette tight into my naked body. I found myself looking at her scalp as the spray hit us both. Her eyes eventually found mine as she bit into her lower lip looking deep into my eyes. Babbette tried to make some cutesy expression that failed miserably to elicit any kind of visible emotion from me. My hands ran along her back tracing a pointer finger down her spine which made her eyes flutter profusely.

We shared a long soulful kiss that was genuine this time.

"Do my back, okay?" She softly whispered.

Somehow a small bar of soap found its way into my hands which I proceeded to use making a lathery mess of her voluptuous frame particularly her luscious sloping tits with acute attention to detail around her huge densely packed buttocks. We never stopped making out as we groped and fondled one another to foamy distraction knowing this was a sexual stalemate for both. There was no way Babbette wanted to be put in a position to explain losing her cherry to her mentor and aunt, Sister Jacobs. she sought to get her true jollies by instinctually teasing me like the others in her past.

Babbette's still simmering disdain for her own mother remained just under the skin and would probably remain that way. She'd been foisted off on her biological father after all as a casualty of a Caribbean war of the roses. I gathered that her mother Martha imported her father to the states as some kind of live-in cabana boy after getting preggers. Stella got her groove back in an epic fail indeed with a whole baby girl as collateral damage. The rejection and self-worth issues left behind a beautiful woman with a princess complex and abandonment issues. Her chastity was as precious as a Faberge egg. It was her treasure.

It was just another piece of bread in a loaf to somebody like me.

Angela Gilbert was the best piece of ass I'd had all weekend and I had Charity to thank for that.

Babbette turned her backk to me giving my eyes a treat in the form of her massive heart shaped derriere completely glistening with soapy foam, a slippery invitation. I wasted no time running my cock up her rear cleavage sandwiching it between the warring halves of those cheeks. Looking at my steel hardened prick embedded there sent jolts throughout my crotch. It felt like this ass was a perfect amalgam of her mother and aunt's extraordinary derrieres, thick dense at the top, soft and malleable from the lower third to that bottom flap hiding the deep under cuff at the top of her thick thighs.

My hands appeared from behind covering her tits with nipples poking between the middle fingers as I gave them a hearty squeeze driving the base of my endowment up into the slightly malleable bottom of her cheeks. Babbette had no idea this was part of my sexual repertoire, starting earnestly with one Rashida Sikes running through most of my conquests afterwards. Babbette arched into my thrusts letting me have the cakes. I ran hands up and down her abdomen caressing her muff randomly eventually handling her neck from the front. A few fingers found their way between her lips, suckled.

Babbette flexed hard on my endowment with these crescent shaped dimples appearing each time. We built up an enticing rhythm under the spray bumping and grinding with her hollow moans echoing off the tiled walls of the shower. I slipped fingers between her thighs working her clit teasing and running fingers along her slit but not going inside. I knew I could make her cum again but wanted to edge this petulant female dishing out a good dose of her own medicine. Babbette pushed harder into my crotch reacting to my sustained overtures as a loud haunting wail erupted from her maw.

"What?" She asked as I broke contact stepping out of the shower dripping wet.

I didn't say anything, just staring at her expectantly as we exchanged glances before she turned off the spray.

Babbette got out of the shower facing me with this cautious look on her face that told me she didn't know why I broke contact. I made no bones about the fact that I was looking her body up and down with salaciosu intent. She'd played with so many people using her figure and I was determined to get my money's worth out of this adult girl who fancied herself an op for her shitty evil aunt. Babbette's eyes found my throbbing erection pointed at her muff like an accusatory finger. The guantlet was tossed.

I was banking on the fact that I was casually unbothered by her appearcne being a cattleprod to Babbette's ego. There was no doubt she wasn't used to doing this much work. She probably surrounded herself with yes men more thanb willing to bend the knee with her chastity as the ultimate prize. I didn't feel the same way with a wealth of options. That obvious fact made her curious to test her wares out. If I reacted with anything she was familiar with, none of this would've happened. Her eyes focused on my erection then my face waiting for me to make a move that Babbette knew wasn't coming.

Babbette got on her knees with her hands at her sides leaning forward taking me into her mouth.

Only half of me fit inside in the lazy starfish version of fellatio. Outisde of her appearance, Babbette was plain, unremarkable. This was made abundantly clear when you compared this young woman to her infintitely talented aunt and mentor. There was no doubt this was due to her mother's intrusive presence in Babbette's life stateside and her father back home in the Carribean. Chocolate Lavender was a revelation that left me shook for days afterwards. Babbette was dead space, sexually speaking.

I was pretty much doing it myself poking and prodding her mouth getting saliva residue on my prick.

She cupped the underside ofher breasts wrapping her big tits around my shaft quickly frigging my cock like her life depended on it. This turned out to be her one true talent as she took me to the brink within ten minutes desperatelty watching my reactions seemingly for approval. Babbette went in intervals sucking that half of my prick eventually cupping the underside of my balls massaging and rolling them. I grabbed her shoulders using them for leverage to dirve my cock up through her mams thumping her chin a few times. I knew I had her when both hands came into play as she struggled to take all of my slightly above average member, gagging up a deluge of saliva that drizzled into her cleavage.

Babbette shrieked abruptly cutting it short when I grabbed a handful of her hair taking her mouth nearly making her regurgitate. Things became progressively sloppy as her bust started to shine and glisten with our combined juices. I went in on this woman tapping my prick on her plush lips like I was beating a drum making her face scrunch up in faux indignation, before plunging into her mouth fucking away at it like it was going out of style. Babbette looked relived when I went back to her big sloping tits wrapping them tighter this time as I fucked her fun bags grunting like a caveman.

"UH!! UG! UGG!! SHIT!! CUH-CUUMMING ON YOUR TITTIES!! CUMMING ON YOUR FUCKING TITTIES BITCH!!" I went over in dramtic fashion with a thick rope of cum spurtign up like a yellowstone geyser hitting the underside of her chin followed my several more. Babbette looked sexually befuddled keepign thee seal tight around my shaft as I made a royal mess of her cleavage and the upper swell of her tits. One pticularly stroke rope of jjzz flew right over her shoulder leaving a slimy trail there before I was done. It became quiet in the bathroom as she processed things slowly opening her cleavgae inspecting the damage. Babbette lert out this breathy moan, sort of scoffing as she loooked up into my face.

"It's like uhm, silly string...damn, were you backed up?"

"Get up off that fucking floor and sit here!" I cpatured her arm pulling the thick curvy ingenue to her feet momentarily before half shoving her down on the closed toilet seat which disappeared under her huge ass. Babbette looked confused and sort of frightene as I handled her shoulder gwettign her to recline as much as she could sitting there under me. Her large tits roswe magesitcally as I delivered instruction.

"Play with yourself."

Babbette started timidly, but I didn't care immediately sending the nonverbal message that she was no more than a sexual prop for my gratification as I wrapped my fist around my cock jerking off frenetically. She looked shocked at my behavior but got into it herself jilling and working her clit while I went for broke with my right hand becoming a blur of motion. We were at it for less than five minutes as she started to flush while I went over again blasting more silly string ropes of jizz than she was prepared for starting with a milky line diagonally across the bridge of her nose followed by her lips as she shrieked again. The rest was applied to her big tits, abdomen and muff soiling her working fingers there.

"AW!! AW SHIT MAN!! DAMN BRUH!!...fuck, do you always cum like this or something, bruh?" I didn't answer still jerking my gherkkin with an impasive expression.

A single finger under her chin brought her forward to servicee and suck my cock, with a bit of emotion on her part, now. Her right hand came into play softly stroking until I motioned towards her tits again. Babbette wrapepd them around my cock briefly using her tits until I broke off psuhing into her mouth again. II diirected her back intp a reclining position using my cock as a cum squeegee to clean the spunk offf her body collecting it on my tumescence. It was avisual mess that she looked afraid was going into her mouth, but I had other ideas. Babbette was caught up in my wake at the eye of a lustful tornado.