The Hired Gun Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and stick that fat ass out!" I barked orders like a drill seargent getting a look of indignation as she quickly turned annd mounted the closed toilet seat, ass arched out like a monster sized peach. Her eyes went wide when she realized why I'd collected all of the excessive spunk with my member.

"AWW FUCK BRUH!!" I went balls deep into her backdoor just going for it with piston like effeciency long stroking her, a man possessed. I was determined to give "Dat Ass" a workout and make her walk funny for the rest of the week. Hell, I wanted her sitting on a plastic donut for beinf a noob and thinking she could finese me on any level. Her soft kidanpping of Andre put Babbette on my radar and her wrong headed monolouging told me everything I needed to know about her sexually. This was a reciept.

"DAMN!! AW SHIT YOU KNOW!! FUCK MAN, YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCK A BITCH IN THE MOTHA FUCKIN ASS LIKE YOU MEAN IT!! YOU GETTING DEEP IN THERE!! AW YEAH!! ME LIKING THAT RUDE BOY, SHIT!!"

Babbette's stupid fake accent returned for a second degenerating into gibberish as I beat her poop shoot into quick submission. She was initially kneeling on the toilet, but it started creaking under the wieght of her curves prompting the zaftig lovely to flatten her feet on the bathroom floor giving me a striaght shot into her creamy bowes. Babbette took all the cock and then some as I crested a third time.

"YEAH!! YEAH BRUH!! WAX ALL THIS BIG MOTHA FUCKIN ASS LIKE A CHAMP!! MESS MY SHIT UP!!" Her tone probably matched her sttreetwise mother's which got a quick chuckle out of me as I jizzed all over her shuddering buttocks while she cooed and twerked lightly. I made quite the mess even juicing up her tight virgin cunt. My hands grabbed her hips as I fucked her rear cleavage some more still climaxing.

"Damn that was good; guess we're done now, huh?"

She looked back finding me nodding in the negative as I shoved my palm into the bathroom door making it swing open slamming into the wall. Her field of vision found the waiting bed drifitng back to my wicked grin as I licked my bottom lip, salaciously. Her face registered the horror at a beast awakened.

"Aw shit."

"Yup." My hand hovered in front of her face until she took it being pulling into my body for a torrid makeout session which ended with a loud open handed slap to her rear with enough force to make it jiggle like oldschool jello.

"In there?" Babbette pointed timidly towards the bedroom with one hand favoring her sore donk with the other.

"Yup, yup." My palm landed on the other cheek with an even loud wet sounding smack, a whip strike of sorts as she winced.

She walked pigeon toed into the edge of the mattress bumping it, then turning profile unintentionally giving me a rousing view of her body's cartoonish proportions. Her gaze drifted down finding an erection hard enough to cut diamond. Babbette reacted facially, then turned flattening her palms on the mattress. Her incredible badonkadunk sported reddened handprints on each cheek like tattoos. The Caribbean ingenue perked up arching her back looking over her shoulder when I parted her cheeks exposing her backdoor without hesitation. Babbette fidgeted watchign me aim my cock at her bum.

"Hey now take it....AAH!! AW!! AW SHIT YOU MUTHA!! DAMN BRUH!!" I went back inside her like I left my wallet in there long stroking her enormous heart shaped ass with no fucks given.

Eventually I was hitting it so hard, the warring halves of her buttocks were parting wider than before to accomodat my rough, jagged thrust with a bouyant rubbery jiggle every time. Babbette went up on the balls of her feet, then down again starting to swivel her overly widened hips in a nonverbal atteemtp to dislodge me. When this didn't work she dropped to her knees at the edge of the mattress not expecting me to follow going from straight doggie into my prefered froggie style rutting with women built like her.

Rashida Sikes was the first to get it premium and case one in my sexual evolution. A number of women followed, but I felt like an expert at dealing with women built llike Babbette. She really hadn't done herself any favors making herself a direct target for my prick. I ended up flattening my palms on either side of her narrow waist driving my business balls deep into her rear end as she moaned becoming loud and deliriously verbal. Babbette made these sort of growling sounnds which I interpreted as frustration before things became clearer.

"DAMN MAAN!! AW SHIT!! AW SHIT WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN THERE?!! DAMN BRUH, YOU WRONG FOR THAT!! UH FUK!! AW SHEET BRUH!! YOU KEEP UH!! UH!! YOU..YOU MAKING ME LIKE IT AGAIN!! YO DICK IS TOO BIG FOR MY ASS!! FUH!! YOU GONNA MAKE ME WEAR A FUCKING PLUG AFTER THIS, BRUH!! SHIT, WHY YOU GOTTA LAST SO LONG, HUH?!! DAMN I CAN FEEL IT IN THE FRONT!!"

Babbette's petulant complaining and subsequent endorsement of my actions momentariilly broke my façade. I barely stifled a series of chuckles before she becaem more animated trying to shove her monster sized rear into my crotch so that I wouldn't have room to thrust. The muscles in her defined arms flexed as Babbette continued pushing backwards into my lap with the intent of clamboring over the top of the bed. She scowled and groaned when I shadowed her onto the mattress using my weight to blanket her zaftig curves into a dual prone postion on both our parts. Babbette shrieked again.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! ARE YOU FOR REAL WITH THIS SHIT?!! UH!! UH FUCK!! DAMN YOU GETTING IT ALL BACK THERE BRUH!! AW SHIT!! YOU KEEP!! DAMN YOU NASTY WITH IT!! YOU GONNA MAKE ME!!"

Somehow I got my knees level with the sides of her overly wide hips which sent a strained feeling across the whole of my pelvis due to the size of her huge butt which was somewhere north of fifty inches. My butt went into business for itself swiveling and bopping driving everything I had into Babbette's back door as she started talking up her show business again making it hard not to laugh outloud.

"YOU FUCKING IT SO HARD I WANNA TAKE IT OFF AND GIVE IT TO YOU MY NIGGA!! YOU REALLY STEALING ALL OF THE BOOTY!! UN!! UN!! AW SHEET YOU ALL BRAND NEW UP IN MY MOTHA FUCKIN ASSHOLE, BRUH!! MY MOM'S GONNA BE LOOKING FOR YOU WITH A TYSON TWO PIECE, BRUH! DAMN!! SHIT FUCK MAN!! YOU LIKE PACMAN IN MY SHIT!! UH!! FUK!! I'M LIKING IT!! FUCK IT RIGHT!! AW!!"

My cock was carving out her rear end looking for gold in those twin mouuntains. Babbette was flushed all over clawing her large tits, squeezing as hard as she could. I was chortling like a gremlin as I rolled us into a spoon postion with my cock all the way up her ass pumping away. Babbette was talking in tongues by this time as I rodded her out with no end in sight. Her fake accent returned in bits and pieces making me take it further still. I did a barrel roll with Babbette ending up reverse cowgirl on my cock.

"BOMBOCLAAT!"

"BOUNCE ON THAT DICK, BITCH!" I shouted with some base in my voice. She made this sort of hiccup sound going into over drive using all of her weight as she bounced like she was on a pogo stick.

"DAMN NIGGA yuh FUCKING mi ASS suh haad mi naah guh SHIT RIGHT fi A MOTHERFUCKING WEEK!!"

I burst into laughter so hard that my throat hurt as Babbette kept it up with my hands mauling her breasts from behind as I laid on my back taking everything she could muster. Perhaps my laughter pinced her ego, because she added several grinding swivels of her hips using all of that monster sized donk in an attempt to psuh me over the edge. Babbette didn't know I was built to last with a wealth of stamina to spare. This made Angela Gilbert my first hookup of the wekend, stand out that much more.

Babbette was starting to get the memo as I wrapped my arms around her abdomen pulling her into a prone position laying atop my body face towards the ceiling. Babbette spread her legs, flattening her soles at the outsides of my narrow hip. I captured the back of her biceps driving my cock recklessly upward into her backdoor. Several tremors rocked her body in fits and starts as she went over.

"AW SHIT I'M CUMMING YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! BEECH NEEGA!! BOMBOCLAAT!! GAWD THIS NEEGA MAKING A BITCH CUM WITH HER MUTHAFUCKING ASS!! I'M GONNA!! AW SHIT I'M GONNA TINKLE!!"

This loud sustained squeal erupted from Babbette as she violently wrenched one hand down slapping her mound with loud wet rabbit slaps abusing her clit. I was unprepared for the explosive burst of moisture as this thick brickhouse lost control squirting all over the place. It felt like somebody stuck a taser up this woman's butt as I wenty alogn for the ride until it was over. Babbette rolled off face down.

She was breathing hard, sobbing with a slightly visible gape in the back.

"So, you got enough, now?" Babbette mumbled into the sheets, physically deflated.

"Nope."

Her head rolled giving me a verticla half view of her face. That hazel eye rolled down finding my cock stcking up like a flag pole.

"You playing with me?"

"Nope."

"Nigga, you playing in my face right now, bruh?"

"You see my dick, right Babbette?"

"Damn man; you got a bitch wanting to give up the pussy but I'm scared of your ass, righteously. I think if you get in the front we're gonna be here for a motherfucking month, nigga." Babbette sounded delirious sounding as if she'd just woke up from a deep sleep.

"Babbette."

"Stop."

"Come on girl; you see my dick."

"Fuck me; you banged my auntie and obviously lived to talk about it."

"Babbette?"

"I need motherfucking backup on the dick, bruh."

She had me laughing my ass off as we laid in the bed together, her face down while I looked around the room casually handling my cock at the base.

"My mom would love to get her hands on you like she did with those two goofs you were with at the park. Before you ask, nothing bad happened to them unless you think getting a train ran on you by two old big booty bitches, is a fucking problem. I dam near had to call the paramedics for those fools."

"Is that what was supposed to happen to me?"

"Probably not; but in her defense, my mom didn't know anything. It was just my auntie and me on that tip, bruh."

"Babbette?" She burried her face hiding it from me as she groaned loudly into the bedding.

"Take any hole you want; I got nothing left, bruh."

Babbette passed out before I could make a move leaving me with a hard cock and a side mission. I gave her the limp wrist test raising it and lettign it drop several times before I got dressed leaving the room. Downstairs in the valet parking lot I found an airtag planted on the left side of my car at the back wheel. I pocketed it returning to the suite after waiting a minute or two to see if anyone would turn up. Babbette planted it herself. I hot naked again giving her the wrist test again finding that she was out.

My palm landed in the middle of her naked donk like a whip strike.

"HEY!!"

I rolled over on top of Babbette pinning her to the bed in the prone postion with my endowment firmly wedged between her cheeks picking up whre I left off twenty plus minutes earlier. Part of her nefarious plan was to track me back to my home and likely have her friends give me a severe beatdown. What she didn't know was, I'm not that easy. Her dijointed continuous monlouging was child's play for a man who habitually read between the lines. So, I was determined to get this one last nut oiut of the way before finishing up the gaslighting and moving on to her very infamous aunt, Sister Jacobs.

"I can't believe you man, damn you extra with it; are you like this all the time?"

"Yep." Desptie her prostestaions, Babbette was rythmically flexing on my sawing tumescence buried deep between her dense cheeks.

I rode her like a jockey mimicking her actions earlier, then experimented with a variety of postitions using her buttock like I'd used her breasts as my thoughts drifted to the absolute drubbing I'd recived from Angela Gilbert throughout the weekend. I ended up cupped and mashing her cheeks tightly around my cock as I shot several loads of cum first up her spine, then all over the cakes making a final mess on her body. Babbette kept flexing probably thinking I would go back into her back door, but I didn't.

"Had enough?"

"Yep." She sighed rolling on her side in the resting budha postion looking me up and down. I didn't say anything rolling onto my back as she slowly sat up facinf the oppostie side of the bed before regarding me again.

"I think I need to get back home; if I get in that shower, you're not gonna turn up, are you?"

"Nope."

Babbette lingered picking at her hair.

"Real talkative, huh bruh?"

I didn't say anything just looking at my phone as she slowly dispappeared behind the bathroom again to shower and clean up. Babbette retunred fifteen minutes later wearing her exercsie clothes still looking dishheveled and ran through. I wasn't looking, just watching the numbers on my site.

"Uhm, guess I'm going then."

"So soon?"

Babbette chuckled nervously shuffleling to the door with a bit of a limp, then looked back at me with a perky smile dimples at the corners of her lips.

"I really am a virgin." I raised a brow regarding her, then sat up on the edge of the mattress.

"Babbette!"

She came back to the bed letting me handle her small waist looking heartened. I knew she thought I was going to give her a last opportunity for a tease of some sort. Babbette didn't say anything when I peeled her skintight leggings down exposing her mound. The fresh smell of hotel issued soap was about her person as I ran my pointer finger along her slit finding it wet and more than ready.

I planted the airtag in the crotch of her rasta print leggings with an aside.

"Next time I see you; I'm gonna find this in your panties." I looked up into Babbette's shocked features finding her mouth agape.

It looked like she would say something, but tucked her chin, crestfallen as I gave her a pat on the butt sending her away.

I waited twenty minutes before walking out into the main suite ordering up some dinner while I pulled my camera bag out of the large bathroom my aunt had been using during her stay over the weekend. I set up and was working dilligently when room service was delivered. By the time I ate, it was luke warm while I played my newest entry for the weekend.

Ms. Hate returned in a refurbished fifteen minute episode cobbled together using the original shoot footage and the extras I always shot for time when my supply was running low. My Auntie Esther's alter ego provided me a good amount of experince with filters as I was finally able to make the coal darkened Sister Jacobs way more visible than before. The difference was striking exposing her phenominal figure to the fullest wheras before itt dipped in and out of the shadows of a darkened hotel room.

The sex scene was a good ten minutes of me being schooled between the sheets with special attention to detail focusing on that once in a lifetime ass and her feral yet focused sexual prowess. I'd included a prolouge of pilfered footage from worldstarr and other outlets of her expulsion from the church at the hands of Tressie Fisher with things seeming serendiputous considering I'd talked to the former bad girl over the weekend. Babbette had my number, and her shitty auntie was a subscriber; wins all around.

I gave back to the fans pricing Chocolate Lavender at five bucks a pop.

That wouldn't sit well with Sister Jacobs overinflated opinion of herself. That evil mature damn near directed herself during that shoot wanting me to make sure she looked right on camera giving me a wealth of excess footage for a measly thousand bucks with all the bells and whistles.

It was in everyone's best interests to keep the good sister in the public eye one way or another.

************************************************************************************

TWO WEEKS LATER...

"Right this way sir."

I followed the concierge into the large banquet hall checking my simple black suit making sure I was presentable. I glanced at my phone briefly finding comfirmation for a new series of shoots along with some not so thinly veiled threats from a number of people related and otherwise. I had a full docket with a lot on my plate as I was led through throngs of people to a banquet table.

"Here you are sir." A chair was pulled out for me as I started to have a seat hearing a familiar voice a few feet away. The concierge was already walking in the opposite direction as I watched Angela Gilbert hobnobbing with several people who were probably big spenders at this charity dinner she'd invited me to after a good minute of radio silence.

Her stern authoritative beauty and passing resemblance to hollywood personality Samira Wiley remained intact, but I was burning a hole in her slim thick athletic frame wrapped in a green dress tight enough to put her muted curves on display where it counted. Up until this point wemostly texted and conversed through email with her batting away my advances claiming I wasn't ready for her yet. I knew otherwise, but kept up the playful unattached banter any how. This invitartion came out of the blue.

I wasn't going to pass this up after trainign hard at the gym and the track with Jaquan and sometimes, Andre. Those two guys were almost like brothers these days, especially after getting ran through by two hyper cougars over the course of a ridiculously salacious weekend.

I was back at work and mulling my options as a teachers assistant in the film department of my communtiy college.

Angela seemed to feel my eyes burning into her tight gym built cheeks shooting me a glance while some very interested tuxedoed guy with a shock of white hair tried to keep her in front of him.

I put my hand up as if I were waving.

Angela waved back with her professional smile.

My tongue slid through my middle fingers flopping over the back of my hand making my intent clear.

Her narrow mean looking face dropped, apparently unprepared for the vulgar gesture which lasted seconds.

I had a seat at a table full of elderly one percenters mostly old ladies who's husbands were either dead or expertly off the grid. As soon as my butt hit the seat, I found the woman at my immediate right glaring. She'd obviously seen my adult themed overturee to a woman held in high esteem and old enough to be my mother. I smiled at her statign my name offering the same hand which she declined to shake. Nothing mattered, least of all her slient repeudiation as I got comfotable in front of a stacked plate.

"How are we doing here young man; oh hey Victoria, haven't seen you since we were at that legal summit in vermont." Angela appeared at my immediate left pressed close as she peered over the top of head at the woman accutely displeased with my presence.

"You know this, uh man?" I did a doubletake, lightly chortling.

"Oh don't mind him girlfriend; I'm sponsoring him for the uh, weekend." Angela waved her associate off with a casual explanation as I leaned into her hip making another crusty old lady gasp.

"Sponsoring him for what, the special olympics?"

"HUH-HUH-HUH!" I laughed in faux dimwitted nerd tone briefly before Angela covered my mouth with her other hand as some people at an adjacent table started laughing. My eyes found this sexy latin woman watching me intently whhile her much older husband glared at the side of her head and then me waving back. When she tried to wave back, he snatched her up leading the woman out onto a nearby dance floor.

"Uh, funny very funny Victoria; he's very close like a member of the family. My daughter Charity loves him.... like a brother. He's very talented, and uhm, artistic. I'm grooming, uh sponsoring him for a number of educational grants and an internship with one of our firms on the west coast."