The Hired Gun Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands slid around grabbing big greedy handfuls of her large breasts giving them a hearty squeeze.

Her bust had this weighted spongy feel to it as I took the opportunity to get my perv on fully groping and playing with them letting the tips of my fingers graze her erect nips. These were some serious bullet points worthy of my attention as I focused on them exclusively while that butt swished back and forth on my crotch grinding up a storm. My hands pushed into the outsides of her bust pressing them together until they bulged top and bottom. Her moans were rising steadily as I handled her small waist.

"Hey." Babbette turned about leaning against the wall staring at me with an inviting smile. My hands were still handling her waist marveling at its cinched nature in tandem with the rest of her body.

"Yeah?" I bared stifled a nervous hiccup at her ridiculous cleavage bulging outward, spilling out the bottom in tandem as she ran her tongue along the inside of her mouth, smiling.

"Watch this rude bowy." Her accent drifted in as she rolled her shoulders backward pushing her chest out in an exaggerated fashion.

This caused the Rasta sports bra to snap in elastic fashion from the pressure caused by her pneumatic breasts which spilled out with a healthy, weighted jiggle. Babbette's arms were behind her back, fingers interlocked as she gauged the incredulous look on my face. I could hardly take my eyes off her decadent mams focusing on a beauty mark on her left breast. Her areolas were puffy with a wrinkly surface making the nipples look as if they were playing hide and seek with me. My loins were pulsing, wildly.

"Are you going to check these; I might have an air tag under my big ass titties?"

"OH, GAWD YES!!" My shaking hands lunged forward cupping her tits from underneath squeezing them hard enough to make her nips poke out for my hungry lips.

I sucked hard swirling my tongue on a thickened nipple enjoying as she cradled my head eventually feeding me the other which I made a meal on before wetly break off staring at her gasping face. We gazed into each other's eyes panting and huffing, before I worked up the courage to kiss her fully. Babbette captured my wrist bringing my hand up to her tit as we made out passionately. We watched my left hand squeeze and massage that breast as her hand cupped the underside of my package.

"Did you find anything? I uhm, might have some recording devices in other places." Babbette motioned with her eyes down towards her crotch taking my gaze with her. This time I had an unbridled, lustful appreciation of those skintight multicolored leggings as Babbette ran two fingers over her covered muff.

"I guess I can't leave any stone unturned, huh?"

"Better to be safe than sorry." Babbette replied cupping my cheek as she came in making out with a mouth full of tongue expertly wrestling with my own. This woman knew how to kiss making my toes curl inside my sneakers as she tugged and yanked on my belt buckle eventually undoing it.

There was impatience to her movements overly eager as she shoved her hands down into my briefs instead of going after my zipper. Babbette scratched me a little with her nails before grasping my manhood tight in her fist. I felt her sort of squeezing it in these jerky awkward movements breaking our kiss to look at her hand down my pants, mouth hanging open in excitement. I recognized the look on her face allowing her other hand to fumble about with my zipper, shakily drawing it down. Her eyes went wide as she pulled my briefs and pants outward freeing my cock with an audible gasp. She was shaking.

"Babbette?"

"Yuh...yeah?" Her eyes were laser focused on my thickening erection looking at it like some new toy on Christmas day. Babbette handled me cupping my balls with the other hand wrapped in a fist under my crown, visibly excited.

"This your first time?"

She froze, looking up at my face like a deer caught in the headlights, then scoffed ruefully snatching away from my endowment turning her back in my direction.

"Shit!"

I barely stifled a chortle leaning against the wall behind Babbette with my business lightly grazing her big densely packed butt. I ran a finger along a well-defined bicep, but she ruefully yanked away facing the door.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Come here girl; it just seemed like it was your first time seeing a man's penis." Babbette turned around arms folded over her bust, chest meat bulging everywhere.

"Well, it was kinda hard getting it in and my moms was always on my ass over here when I wasn't back home; dad wasn't playing either. Then most of the guys I liked always managed to fuck it up, being too thirsty or borderline stalkerish. Both of them made me promise to hold on to my cherry, until I finished my studies, got married or the fucking rapture happened or something! Think it's funny, huh bruh?"

"How come I rate for your cherry, Babbette?" She chuckled facing away from me as my hand returned caressing her bicep.

"I already told you I think you're medium cute and you're so comfortable with me when most guys can barely keep it together long enough to get the panties, like your cousin Jaquan. Ain't gonna lie, it was fun busting his balls; even showed him my puppies, too. WHY'RE YOU LAUGHING?!"

"You're fucking funny." Babbette scoffed at my reply folding her arms tighter, still bare chested.

"Oh yeah...I'm not that goddamn innocent; one of my boyfriends got the backdoor, okay?! Probably would've got the rest if mom didn't pop up and give him that Nino Brown beatdown. STOP LAUGHING!"

"I didn't know you were Catholic." I kept laughing, still taking in her incredible figure.

"Well, I went to Catholic school...HEY, FUCK YOU BRUH!! HEY WHAT ARE YOU...!!" Babbette got the joke way too late as I snapped her up in my arms carrying to the bed like a newlywed. She looked flustered as I sat her on its edge, arms crossed over her bosom, brow furrowed.

I backed up three steps, bowing my head.

"Miss Babbette; thank you for choosing me and I must admit I've never considered myself anything other than normal, basic even in the e eyes of most women. I laughed because you were so cute, but I think you should wait for somebody you're in a real relationship with, honestly speaking. So, if you don't mind, I'd like to please you." She flushed as I made my thoughts clear still unconsciously cupping her tits both palms hiding her nipples.

"Please me?"

"Yeah." I stripped off my clothes as she watched, getting naked in front of her before spreading my arms cocking my head to the side with a smile. She looked me up and down with a smirk then did the finger turn gesture getting me to face away so that she could look at my butt.

"Wow, most guy I've met would've killed for the chance to get me alone like this and fuck my brains out. What makes you different?"

"My first time."

"How?"

"I did it with my female best friend; we liked each other but couldn't admit it. We fought, stopped hanging out and then she finagled a conversation after getting me into her grandmother's house. We ended up doing it, a lot that day. Never saw her again after that. Grandma wasn't happy and she was sent down south to the rural country. I got grounded, but she got exiled."

"That's sad."

"Eh, she went into the military out of high school and got married within a year. I think she has one or two kids now; husband looks solid so I'm happy for her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why would I want any less for her, Babbette? We started off as enemies, maybe we're better now because I was candid about things; so, the same logic applies here. I'm a man first and you're a whole snack. So, if you'll accept me, I'm willing to please you outside of your chastity."

Babbette sat on the edge of the bed wide eyed at my honesty.

"So, are you okay with that, ma'am?"

Her mouth was hanging open as she dropped her hands to her sides giving a dead on view of her big spongy breasts. I stood there in my birthday suit with a raging erection staring back, casually.

"Babbette?"

"Hey uhm, you aren't doing this because you think I'm gonna screw you over or something?"

"If I thought that I would fuck the living shit out of you."

Her shoulders slumped, mouth still open.

"Wow."

"May I please you, Babbette?"

"..."

"Babbette?"

"YES!!" She shouted quickly, making me flinch for a second.

Babbette jumped a little when I dropped into a squat then crawled over to her rearing into an upright kneeling position removing her shoes and these cute ankle socks on her feet. I offered both hands, finding Babbette a bit slow on the draw before she allowed me to pull her into a standing position while still kneeling. Those skintight Rasta print leggings were slowly peeled off exposing her lightly furred muff nicely trimmed into a brownish triangle.

I dutifully folded her leggings placing them to the side as she facepalmed silently chortling into her palm before finally slipping out of her top, tossing it aside. I grabbed it folding it for comedic effect putting it atop her clothes and shoes. Babbette's energy was nervous, rigidly giving me the impression, she hadn't thought things through before coming up to this hotel suite with me. She shuddered as I handled the rounded curve of her hips with my face close to her triangular mound.

I teased her slit with the tip of my tongue swirling it on the fleshy hood hiding her clit.

"AWK!!" Babbette jerked back, then abruptly popped forward unintentionally hitting me in the face with her mound. It felt like a sucker punch to the face sending me at an angle backward facepalming. She hunched over, grabbing my face between trembling hands, wild eyed.

"SORRY!!"

"It's fine, why don't you have a seat on the edge of the bed, Babbette." I parried her hands rubbing my bruised nose as she fretted about nervously plunking her huge butt on the mattress. She almost slid off the edge but caught herself.

"I am so fucking sorry about that, bruh; I've never had that, I mean I've never had anyone go down on me, crazy right? Even though I did it with my backdoor that one time, that guy was hella cute. I figured we'd cover the bases later, but then mom went ham on Chadwick like Mike Tyson... actually kicked the door in and started dumping on him while my ass was pointed at the ceiling! Geez, I feel so fucking stupid right now. Shit! Damn, I kind of a big dork, huh? I mean, uh well I don't know man! Shit! Fuck it!!"

"Babbette." She was spazzing out eventually hiding her face with both hands.

"Yeah?"

"Relax, don't do anything; don't move." Babbette uncovered her face with both hands looking flushed and embarrassed as I carefully placed her hands on top of her big thighs.

Once she touched me, it was clear she was a novice, sexually. A few seconds into things I realized I was looking at a woman trapped in her own body, locked in by everyone else's perception of her, visually. Babbette was tragically sheltered, parentally micromanaged throughout her childhood and early adulthood. I figured her mother probably had a different upbringing judging from the fact that she'd been foisted off on her biological father from an early age. It made sense that most men would be intimidated by her false bravado, looks and hyper curvy figure. Her reason for wanting me made sense.

I was outwardly safe and experienced.

"Okay, I'm gonna spread your legs, Babbette." This was virgin territory for me, pun intended. Almost all of the women I'd been with were pretty much more sexually experienced than me. It'd been somewhat off a drought before running coincidentally upon Erica Walton. She was my third actual sexual experience which karmically led to this salacious big bang that resulted in me becoming the quote-unquote, Educated Simp. I'd been taken by a certain "infamous baby mamma #2" and turned way the fuck out before I'd even realized it. I'd learned catch as catch can sexual interaction to much success.

Babbette was kind of a blank canvas, metaphorically speaking.

"OH! Uhm, you're still gonna do that to me, okay. I'm really sorry about...AW!! AWN!! Hey, that feels incredible! OH SHIT, AWN!! Aw yeah, lick it baby. Damn...shit, bruh! Huck, huck I feel so stupid for turning down all the guys that wanted to go down on me!! AWN!! UK!! BRUH!! Keep licking it for me!"

My hands gently pushed into her fleshy inner thighs squeezing and massaging them. Babbette had this hunched over posture with her chin tucked watching my progress, breathing hard and huffing. Her nicely trimmed peach presented a puffy treat to be savored as I went to work licking and teasing her prominent clit out of its hiding place like a seasoned pro. Babbette timidly caressed my head withdrawing her hand when our eyes met.

We exchanged glances for a second, before I feasted on her peach with an audible series of slurps. I made a meal out of it when Babbette delivered the impromptu shock and awe as her thighs clapped on the sides of my head like a beartrap. I barely managed to stop my head from being smashed to mush as she rolled to one side moaning loudly nearly wrenching off my noggin. I was obliged to tap on one of her massive butt cheeks with my face wedged into her most holiest of holies in a bit of unintended humor.

"Huh...OH, SORRY BOUT THAT!! Complete and utter cherry here, sexual lacking, sorry."

"Alrighty then Babbette; taking a break." She looked on in disbelief as I stood up walking back to the double doors to retrieve my android. I never broke eye contact as I walked by the bed to the smaller bedroom pulling the door up behind me.

"Sorry."

"Yeah, it's cool." I was dripping frustration still sporting a flagpole pointing in the direction I was going. Babbette looked crestfallen, appearing to have something she wanted to say but relented.

In all honesty it wasn't her alone but the weight of the last few days that did me in and shortened my patience. The sour lemon version of my consciousness chided me for not trying to get some sort of footage of Babbette for my website, while the sensible side erred on the side of caution knowing how her mother moved in the streets and who her aunt was in retrospect. Sister Jacobs was out there looking for my head with a big ass chip on her shoulder about the public humiliation and exposure she'd suffered. There was no doubt I was going to have to deal with her in some fashion in the future.

My thoughts drifted to the Angela Gilbert, Charity's mother, and the fun we'd had with one another sexually. Mother and daughter were a matching set that I considered myself lucky to have experienced. I had been laid out on multiple occasions by each only getting over on Charity when she was distracted or pushed to the periphery. I started making plans to work on my stamina a bit harder, but figured I'd have to find a new place to run after Babbette spilled the beans. I chortled to myself feeling like a fool for trying to give the inexperienced ingenue a moment. I was heartened to be someone's legitimate desire.

I couldn't help but think of the only other girl who saw me that way, Vickie Stone as I drifted off...

[DARKNESS]

"Huh?"

It was dark, probably early evening as I was awakened finding Babbette lying beside me with a hand across my chest playing with a nipple using her thumb on the erect nub. My other was being suckled as I gradually regained consciousness.

"Hey, what time is it? How long have I been out, Babbette." She shushed me pressing a finger to my lips as she lapped at my left pec with the flat of her tongue. When she was sure I wouldn't say anything, her hand dropped down to my surprising erection methodically stroking it handling it in the middle of the shaft.

Babbette kept up the suction timidly playing with my cock as my nostrils were assailed with the fresh sent of hotel issued bodywash. I glanced down at the top of her scalp watching her lick and suck on my nipple before noticing the towel wrapped around her body. I started to move, but she draped a thick shapely leg over mine stroking a little harder. I could feel Babbette's weight on half of my body.

"Just uh, let me play with it for a little while, please?" I knew she didn't want me to talk, so I just nodded.

Babbette glanced up at my face intermittently gauging my response to her slow relaxed hand job, then took a moment to snatch away the towel covering her hourglass figure. My left arm was caught and cushioned between her breasts. My bicep was obscured by her big tits s she resumed playing with my member at her own pace. She was rubbing my captured leg with her powerful thigh. I liked the light skinship and the feel of her hand wrapped around my endowment. Babbette took a deep breathe.

"So uhm, I guess I put myself on front street having all this body and no skills. I was actually out there in the main room for a minute thinking you would come back and fuck me because, well this body. When you didn't, I took a peek in here and found you knocked out, so I figured you must have had one hell of a day. I mean, I remembered how you were sitting there at the park, kind of tired looking. I'm sorry for my contribution to that. I was gonna leave, but you looked so cute laying here naked. So uhm, I showered and thought I'd come in here and make like Sleeping Beauty, gender swapped of course."

"Of course." I managed to reply before she shushed me again.

"I appreciate what you were trying to do for me, but I think I've still got a long way to go before I'm ready to take it all the way there; so, since you were laying here, I thought I'd return the favor with my limited skill set. Uh, well you're laying down and I figure if you don't move or try to instruct me, I can figure it out on my own, sorry. You made me so nervous with your confidence, that's why I kept fumbling the ball, I suppose. Please, let me have my way with you and don't laugh at me. You kind of threw me off when you started snickering, earlier. I felt like that dumb guy from those American Pie movies."

This time I didn't say anything letting her tug on my cock with this lazy stroke.

"Don't judge, but I uhm, want to see what it looks like when you cum. The other guy uh, my boyfriend went in my backdoor... UH SORRY, TOO MUCH INFORMATION, RIGHT?! Don't answer that. I know how stupid it sounds but I was scared to lose Chadwick, but more scared mom would take me to a fucking gynecologist if she even suspected I was fooling around. Believe me, she's that ruthless about it. Yours is just so nice, not too big, definitely not small like my ex; while you've got some big balls. I want a load."

Talking about what she wanted to do seemed to make her exponentially excited. Babbette jerked harder on my prick, still rough and awkward. I regretted breaking her self-assured façade but was intent on having some sort of good time with this thick half Carribean woman whether her mother liked it or not.

"I wanna see how much nut comes out of this thing."

"Nut?"

"Be quiet; you know what I mean, bruh. Yeah, it's kind of crass, but my mom always calls it that. Uh, I mean well, yeah that's messed up and rachet but its uh...Come on, you know I'm talking about cum, right? Now I'm starting to feel embarrassed again, shit. HEY, DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! If only you stayed asleep for a little while longer; well, you know what I mean, right? Don't answer that."

"Why'd you ask me a question, then?"

"It was rhetorical."

"It was not rhetorical; it was a straight question."

"Shush."

Babbette was definitely getting more into it adding a twist to her actions as my hand rose behind her starting to caress and play in her blonde locs. She had a kind of harsh beauty intermingled with a youthful exuberance that belied the normal no nonsense aura she generated in our previous meeting. My cousin Jaquan had been knocked off the block trying to use his charm and good looks to coerce her into bed and I suspected she might have taken him up on the offer, if she were more experienced between the sheets. Babbette was forced to hide inside her skin in order not to be seen as sexual prey.