The Hired Gun Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're absolutely right, sir." Mr. McCarthy was beaming while his wife facepalmed embarrassed by his hubris.

"Alright kid; you'd probably better toddle out of here so the cops won't get the wrong idea. It's our responsibility to make sure they get the right ones."

"KEVIN GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!" His wife lost her composure throwing the metal gate open hard enough to make it slam into the fence bordering the front of their property.

"See you Mr. McCarthy." I waved with a bright smile as he trudged past his wife without replying, soundly emasculated by the middle-aged blonde. She was holding a leash in the other hand connected to an incessantly barking purse dog.

I waved at the dog before looking his wife in the face.

"Sorry about him." she apologized.

"It's okay; I learned a lot." I tipped an invisible hat walking back the way I came as the police arrived in several patrol cruisers looking ready to quell a riot.

"Aw shit." She grunted as I went back the way I'd come hands stuffed in pockets.

My mission was to get a shit load of footage of the situation I'd caused and also make sure my uncle's reputation was sullied amongst his peers in this semi-affluent mixed neighborhood with mostly Caucasian people who'd lived there after white flight decades ago. Uncle Grady loved to run down his former environs talking about how he'd made it "out of the ghetto" when the truth skewed differently. It was his late second wife's death and resultant insurance money that financed his change of status and smug indifference towards his less fortunate family members. I hated the way my dad was always up in his face like the shit would rub off on him or something. I was going to rip his world apart for payback.

I got footage of the ensuing chaos as the police ended the party with surgical precision. A lot of people got arrested and even more got tickets for one reason or another. I got added footage of angry and dejected people somberly walking out of the area as I waited to enact my second mission. Before undertaking this campaign, I'd noticed something alarming in a few of the video clips from the bootleg shindig. There was no way I'd let a loose end trip me up after being outed and shamed a second time.

"Time to make the donuts." The last of the police cruisers sped by with my uncle's concubines tucked away in cuffs in a backseat nobody in the hood wanted to take a ride in; I guess they had warrants.

I jumped behind the wheel and tooled down the winding alley until I was behind the brick wall that bordered the back of my uncle's property. I got up on the hood peering over the wall into the backyard finding a disaster zone. The place was bombed out with trash and litter including articles of clothing all over the yard approximating an impromptu landfill of sorts. The police had cleared the place but left the lights on in the house. I popped the trunk and got out a foldable dolly and a set of bolt cutters. This was the important part of my plan and an imperative to close out things with Esther. I stuffed my Go Pro in a tote bag along with the dolly, slinging it across my shoulders.

Jumping the brick wall wasn't too much of a problem after tossing the bolt cutters into the yard. Once over, I used the cutters to snap the lock on the fence leading back into the alley. This was a criminal as it got for me and a neccesity which I didn't intend to repeat after making sure the coast was clear. There was garbage and debris all over the place even leading down the driveway as I checked out the McCarthy household from the other side of the street. The curtains were drawn, but I made sure to keep out of direct sight from the paneled window still able to hear that shitty purse dog yapping away.

"Ten minutes or less." I pulled a mouthless ski mask over my face creeping close to the side of the house. Ironically, I passed right under the window that started my association with Esther that day. A bunch of little punk kids were peeping into her window while she was getting dressed and I decided to be the good guy by intervening. Only Esther just caught me looking and didn't see it that way.

Fast forward today, I was the bad guy.

The back door had been left ajar which afforded me entrance into the house with a modicum of pushback. The interior of Uncle Grady's home was worse than the outside utterly trashed and vandalized to the max. The living room floor was littered with dollars which I helped myself to only picking up fifties and hundreds. I noticed a large flatscreen television was missing from the living room. I didn't give a fuck after watching his stupid sex tape with two pooh butt strippers, but noticed one item that caught my attention in one of the several lives that documented the impromptu shindig.

"Bingo."

I found the small safe, thankfully, still tucked away in the corner of her bedroom. It was on my to do list due to the fact that it held Esther's NDA and probably some other secrets of her clandestine life that I didn't want in my uncle's hands. I got out my dolly unfolding it, mounting the safe on it with some effort due to its weight before tying it off with some elastic cords. I paused for a moment taking a glance around the bedroom, noticing Esther's walk in closet, completely ransacked. It looked like Esther's former sanctuary had been purposely razed by my uncle and his female cohorts. It was devastating.

I took some pics of the carnage with my phone pocketing starting to drag wheel the safe out of the room. I took a few steps but was stopped in my tracks when I heard the attic door open right behind me, slowly looking over my shoulder holding the bolt cutters in one hand, apprehensive. A pair of women's legs appeared at the top of the attic pull down stairs. Grady had also invaded Esther's secondary sanctuary as I froze in place watching the lower half of a women appear followed by the rest of her.

"Who are you?" This woman was in her twenties with a dirty kind of beauty pasted across a sort of rubbery looking face with a noticeable gap in her front teeth.

"Wrong question." I replied in a rough tone from across the room as she stepped down into my auntie's bedroom without a hint of fear.

"Are you an Op?"

"Do you care?" I held up a crisp hundred dollar bill.

Her countenance reminded me of an old school black pornstar who's stage name was Sinnamon Love, albeit much younger and cleaner looking. This woman could've been that woman's daughter with a slender up top but bottom heavy in the hips figure. She had to be the third unseen person who shot my uncle's "sex tape" designed to get my aunt's goat; but opened up a whirlwind as she snapped up the c-note with a bit of flair. I got an unwanted look at her bust in a white tank top with the phrase "Thicker Tan a Snicker" while some denim booty shorts covered her crotch. They were actually made that way.

"Hey, don't mind me, but its personal, huh?" There was a sly tone and sneaky sound to her voice.

"Like I said, do you care?" She was right in front of me completely at ease. This kind of raised my hackles seeing as how she and her friends helped trash my uncle's home, which was mostly razing everything my aunt had done for over fifteen years in single day. Esther worked hard to be a proper housewife in the beginning only venturing to the dark side after two repeated affairs from her husband.

"An op is an op, bruh; this wasn't gonna be nothing permanent anyway. What; I'm supposed to have love for a simp with deep pockets? That's my moms and my aunt's game, anyway. Me, I like a quick turnaround on my investment. Ain't no snitch but getting a c-note for not bending over is a plus."

I held up another c-note.

"Damn, you one of them wild ass fucking ops, huh bruh?"

I just stared wanting to see what she would do, and this shady woman didn't disappoint grinning like a jackal as she doffed those shorts with a snicker revealing a nappy muff underneath centered in the middle of some hips rounded hips. This woman was rocking what I considered to be a perfect heart shaped ass worthy of my site. She folded her tank back over her neck exposing some nice perky c-cup breasts with piercings in the nipples. The tattoos on her sternum and lower abdomen didn't do much for me as she snapped the second hundred dollar bill turning her back to me mounting the edge of the bed.

"Hey, there's some condoms on the bedside table; a bitch gotta play it safe in these streets, my nigga." I took an extended look at the spongy sort of dingy colored buns on display. She was fully packed but had an odor.

There were several rolls of condoms on my aunt's bedside table. This bitch was kneeling on my aunt's patchwork mattress which had traveled with her from home to home throughout her life. I bristled.

"Know what I'm saying, bruh?"

She would never get an answer because I was long gone after bribing her with money that wasn't mine.

*************************************************************************************

"Huh...WHAT?!!"

Jaquan woke up in the darkness nude, under some blankets with the muted television light flickering off one half of his face. His joints felt locked in place and his mind was full of fog like he'd been asleep for a week as he stretched out listening to the crack of his bones. He sat up tossign the blanket aside rubbing the back of his bald head, vision still blurred. He stood up stretching even further barely aware of his nudity.

Jaquan poked a finger in his ear rubbing it around yawning drawing his shoulder back cracking more bones as he walked in a daze. His right hand was flattened against the wall until his other found a doorknob turning it. A stringent powdery smell assailed his nostrils almost making him sneeze as the side of his leg bumped a toilet seat. Jaquan didn't think twice silently yawning as he lifted the seat which was covered with a plush furry hot pink cover. He was still out of it leaning over taking a whiz peering down into the bowl. His thoughts were a jumble of images as he shook and washed his hands barely aware of the running shower just beside him. He picked up a toothbrush noticing it a weird cartoon character on it, setting it aside thinking it belonged to his daughter, Daisy. He reached over drawing the shower curtain aside stepping inside wiping the vestiges of a deep sleep from his eyes.

"Eh?" He started blinking profusely.

He found himself staring at the back of someone's head, a woman.

A fluffy pink shower bonnet covered her head as his gaze traveled downward from the back of her narrow neck to the defined back and arms of an athlete continuing past this cinched waist, finally settling on the upper swell of a huge densely packed derriere in the perfect shape of a heart. It looked like it had been removed and inflated two sizes larger before being reattached. It was a rich yellow bone color, utterly packed and meaty, intimidating as he realized this wasn't his home. His eyes widened.

Babbette turned around looking at him with this stone expression. She was holding a soapy towel.

"Uhm..."

"If you say anything else; I'm going to lock that bathroom door and gets to dumping on your goofy ass until I knock you threw that shit. Now I want you to get out of my shower and get the fuck out of here."

Jaquan was so throbbingly hard, it hurt.

He motioned silently with his pointer finger towards the closed bathroom door, but she just stared.

His twelve inches pulsed and throbbed and her healthy bust in profile didn't help matters any nearly making him explode a geyser of cum. Jaquan nodded mutely under Babbette's unyielding gaze. She just stood there under the spray washing her hands with the towel, unfazed. He noticed her nostrils flaring. Jaquan got out of the shower and bathroom. She was still standing there staring, deathly silent.

"What the fuck?" Jaquan whispered to himself in the darkened hallway outside the bathrooom door.

His throbbing manhood quivered almost on thew verge of leaking precum as she slid along the wall still wet from his brief stint under the spray, hand finding a secondary door knob. Before he even knew it, he'd turned this doorknob, almost falling into the adjacent room. Jaquan turned into the opposite side of the door facing it, then glanced down, finding his crown touching it. The fragrance of incense filled his nostrils. He recognized it as "Black Love" having used it many times since high school. Jaquan turned about finding a tall dresser at his side. There was a Chinese bronze lotus incense burner on top of it.

At his left side Jaquan found a rounded papasan chair, the kind with the wicker base. The room itself was sparse painted in a light almond color with a sliding closet. There were smaller closets high on the wall like the closet and a simple light fixture on the ceiling covering the bulb above. There was a square window facing a high cinderblock wall just outside it. This was the neighbor's fence with a mounted back porch light that was sending an orangish hue into the room illuminating everything including Jaquan's front half as he forgot his nudity. Beneath this window was narrow twin bed, but that wasn't important. There were two white cotton sheets on the bed; one on the mattress the other used as a blanket.

She was lying face down on the mattress with one arm folded at the elbow fingertips pointed at the wall above her head while the other arm hung limply off the edge of the mattress. This woman was beyond dark, coal blackened yet smooth looking skin that caught the available orangish light in an interesting manner. It was as if she were living shadow made corporeal outlined against the stark whiteness of the sheet. The second sheet was draped across the abundant swell of this woman's butt and nothing else. Things got surreal as he experienced sort of an out of body disconnected point of reality.

His hand appeared acting independently gingerly pinching a bit of that sheet tugging, lightly pulling that rectangular drape free with this stifling sense of discovery engulfing his person. His labored huffs were audible intermingled with the pounding of his heart as he drew his arm back dropping the sheet exposing this woman's coal darkened derriere and very small waspish waist. It felt as if he were completing some puzzle taking it all in from the top of her head to the bottom of her smallish feet. Seen as a whole, this was overwhelming.

This was a slender at the top, thick and cartoonishly shapely below the waist vision. Jaquan felt that it looked as if two women had been used to make the shadowy creature laying beneath him flattened against the mattress; he was unable to look away from the massive heart shaped derriere similar in shape to that infamous baby mamma #2, a size and a third bigger drenched in the darkest of chocolates. There was a diamond shaped thigh gap between her legs. His heart and inner thighs were thumping and pulsing in concert taking him right over the edge of the precipice and he couldn't have been happier.

"AW!! AWK!!! AW FUCK!!" Jaquan lost control of himself ejaculating wildly all over the exquisite cheeks in thick syrupy ropes of cum. These bursts were so powerful he was weak in the knees, trembling as his hands hovered near his horse sized cock. This was a new genuine experience for the handsome lothario.

"AW SHIT!! OH, MY GAWD!!" His right hand wrapped around his manhood twisting and jerking frenetically harvesting more ropes of milky cum, utterly defiling this sleeping woman's cheeks.

Then it was over with a strand of gooey ejaculate hanging from the bulbous head of his prick. Jaquan worked out that last bit of cum using both hands watching it slowly ooze down onto those burnt cakes.

"Oh shit, what...have I done?" Jaquan facepalmed in a diminishing post coital haze, suddenly horrified.

His heart was still thumping to the point of bursting as he backed away looking at those darkened cakes drenched with a mask of his potent ejaculate. He was breathing hard as if he'd run a marathon, panicking as he turned to the back of the bedroom door handling the knob. His cock was still throbbing.

This low barely perceptible snarl filled his ears freezing him in his tracks as he glanced back over his shoulder towards the bed.

"HUH?!!"

The woman was in a different position on her hands and knees, belly low to the mattress with the deepest arch he ever seen, shapely legs spread wide apart. Her head was pointed towards the window. The woman's defined arms were folded at the elbow. That powerful donk was high above her narrow shoulders. There was a stillness in the air like time had frozen, itself. Jaquan cupped a hand over his mouth staring while she made no move looking like the finest sculpted marble, a living work of art.

It was an open invitation for more.

Before he knew it, Jaquan's hands were reaching out carefully taking handfuls of the rounded hips below him. It was a disjointed, out of body experience watching his body act independently while he felt everything in enhanced waves of tactile sensation. This shadowy woman's skin was heated to the touch feeling as if there were a raging fire just beneath the flesh. His spunk was everywhere as his palms glided over the smooth skin finding that this creature was very real indeed. In seconds his hands were soiled with his own jizz, but Jaquan was transfixed squeezing and groping, heart beating heavily behind his chest. His large hands captured bountiful handfuls of her heated buns groping, spreading them apart.

She was so dark, her peach was imperceptible until it parted under his prying fingers revealing a rich inviting juicy pinkness inside like ripened fruit caught at just the right time. Jaquan would've buried his face in it and feasted for an eternity, but the impatient crown of his uncircumcised cock lurched forward between those folds stabbing deep. He was unprepared for the sharp sensation that rocked his pelvis.

"AH!! AW!! AW SHEESH!!" Jaquan exploded several ropes inside her cunt.

Her insides were impossible tight enough that he almost thought there was a hand inside, but the real attraction here was its volcanic sucking sensation as He drew back slightly revealing a fleshy sleeve attached to his prick like a lamprey eel. He was steadily fucking her not even realizing it as he got a foot up on the mattress next to her knee. The room was filled with a loud squishy sound as he got the other foot on the bed taking her bulldog in the position.

"AAAH!! AAAHH!! AAAAHHHH!!...fuck." More cum was injected deep into this steaming extremely wet and insanely narrow pocket that seemed to get tighter every time he pushed his prominent manhood into it. Jaquan found that he couldn't stop fucking into his own mess cream pieing this creature even more.

One of his feet slipped off the bed landing on the hardwood floor with a thud. Jaquan's hands slid up handling the small waist so that he wouldn't topple over. Each one of his shivering thrusts caused those cheeks to part wider than he would've thought revealing a deep rear cleavage that matched the even coal darkened skin tone of this mysterious woman. The tight sucking feel of her snatch was indescribable and addictive. His balls were slapping into her butt like a wild swinging pendulum. Jaquan was awash in nirvana plunging repeatedly into her volcanic snatch like there was no tommorow.

"AW!! AHM!! CUMMING!! AAAHHH!!" Jaquan burst again spewing even more jizz without breaking his stride. His other foot landed on the floor, albeit a bit softer than the other. He kept thrusting, hard.

His large hands slid from the small waist along her sides detecting the ribs underneath the skin drifting further upward until they cupped some small, somewhat deflated breasts topped with bullet hardened nips. Before he could pinch or roll them, his joint thumbs of each hand were quickly captured. Jaquan was forced to bend over the swell of that glorious ass following the manipulation of his thumbs getting his knees on the edge of the mattress.

1...34567...12