The Hired Gun Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept moving forward mashing his crotch into the supple curve of this woman's huge derriere. Both ended up stacked in a prone position. The thick shapely legs of this femme fatale were splayed apart wider now folded at the knees with her heels facing her head and the only window in the room. Jaquan's certified twelve inches were buried balls deep to the hilt in this messy snatch thrusting with the force of a piston. Those big pillowy cheeks cushioned his endowment top to bottom heavenly soft with the resiliency of a stress ball. Those squishy sounds were becoming louder as Jaquan felt the fire again.

"Huh?" There was no mistaking it; Jaquan's thumbs were being sucked and soulfully fellated like dual miniature cocks. He was much taller than the shadowy woman pinned beneath his body. There was a flowery smell coming from her greasy shoulder length hair while her face remained hidden in the sheets.

This sensation sent jolts of sensual electricity to his crotch making him feel rock hard despite repeatedly blasting creampie after creampie into her hungry snatch. Jaquan could feel her huge buttocks flexing around his endowment. She was milking his cock with acute precision, and it felt glorious. His pelvis and inner thighs were pulsing almost nonstop signaling a fast approaching climax that would be the end of it as he nearly swooned from this ethereal coupling. Both thumbs popped free of her mouth, still captured as his digits were manipulated, their fingers interlocked. Her butt seemed to become distinctly dense and weighted as Jaquan realized she was pushing backwards into his crotch. She was in full control.

His fingers were slowly released allowing the man to stand upright with handfuls of her wide rounded hips. They'd resumed the original position except that her butt was tightly wedged against his crotch.

Everything stopped in that instant, time coming to a halt.

Jaquan's eyes were fixed on the coal darkened figure beneath him outlined because of the white sheet beneath. His gaze traced the outline of her athletic, ridiculously bottom heavy figure over and over while his manhood was sheathed to the hilt in her volcanic confines. He traced a single finger over the curve of a buttock finding that he was somewhat horrified that she was a corporeal being. It was all so surreal.

Then it happened...

A sudden arch of the lower back that hit with a whiplash force out of nowhere.

The movement was so sharp, Jaquan was jerked forward nearly face plating in this woman's back. There was a rough wrenching motion on his endowment from stem to stern. He slowly rose upright again.

Again...

The arch was accompanied by a loud wet smack as both of her cheeks clapped on the root of his manhood. The wet gooey tightness and sudden wrenching motion took Jaquan to the precipice.

"Ah, shit; that fuh-feels..." He was shivering.

Those cheeks started twerking hard on his prick sounding like wet oily applause. It looked as if her butt had somehow become detached rolling, bopping and clapping while the rest of her remained deathly still. Jaquan awkwardly faceplanted many times unable to truly handle the bounty attached to his manhood. He was obliged to handle those hips at their widest points slowly withdrawing his cock.

He was surprised to find himself climaxing as a number of milky ropes glazed those jiggling buttocks.

Then it was over as the woman faceplanted on the mattress limbs spread outward like she was trying to create a snow angel. Vestiges of that squishy sound were ringing in his ears. Jaquan remained transfixed by the mess he'd made of this woman's rear end. She'd become inert matter again, face obscured while he was left to compose himself, heart thumping wildly in his chest. He sat on the edge of the mattress feeling it everywhere, still somewhat energized while his endowment felt like it had been plunked in a blender. He looked to his side finding this shadow being's head covered in shoulder length graying curls.

He reached out thinking to sweep the greasy looking locks aside for a look at her face.

"GET OUT!!" The sharp feline sound of her voice scared the hell out of him as his hand drew back fast.

Jaquan got off the bed stumbling to the door in the darkness using his hand to find the door knob pressing into it as his ears registered this low guttural snarl akin to a big cat in the wild. He got out quickly pulling the door into his body sliding out into the corridor on its other side. Jaquan was unprepared, suddenly bumping chests hard with a person standing right outside the bedroom door.

"Huh?"

Babbette was standing there in a kimono bath robe that did nothing to hide her zaftig proportions. Her cleavage was deep, a single line with a beauty mark visible. The hem of the robe hovered just below her sex leaving her long shapely gams and small bare feet on display. His eyes were on autopilot drifting up to her still perturbed, nigh-impassive face. It was only in that moment that Jaquan noticed the shot gun resting against her left shoulder. Babbette was a southpaw holding the weapon with one hand.

"Hey!" She barked.

"Yeah?"

"Check this out." Her free hand undid the sash at her small waist allowing the robe to open of its own accord helped by her large pneumatic breasts which somehow remained covered enough to keep her nipples hidden from view. Jaquan got a direct look at her nude body through a rectangular bit of negative space as they exchanged glances before her eyes settled on his flaccid twelve inches of meat. Babbette opened the robe from one side letting him get an even better look still staring at his cock.

There was no reaction whatsoever despite the fact that he was blown away mentally.

"Yeah, yuh dun here, bowry." Babbette covered up again retying the sash on her bathrobe much to his chagrin. Jaquan noticed her thick Carribean accent in that moment blinking profusely for a few seconds.

"Uhm, sorry about... earlier." Everything suddenly came rushing back from his first fateful knock on the front door through the impromptu tryst with Martha and everything that followed.

"Yuh clothes pan di couch; wen yuh dun putting dem pan mi need yuh tuh duh sup'm fi mi" Babbette roughly snagged Jaquan's bicep directing him into the living room where his clothes were found on the couch, freshly laundered. Babbette posted up by the large flat screen television.

Jaquan got dressed quickly keeping an eye on the stone faced woman armed with a difference maker. He knew she'd initially brandished the weapon because he got his out first during a flare up at the park. Jaquan's brown eyes went wide in sudden realization as he pulled on his shirt, finding something familiar in her glaring features. His face twisted up while her brow furrowed, dimples at the corners of her nose and mouth. Babbette popped out a wide hip putting her free hand on it as if she were waiting.

"She's your mother."

"Ding Ding Madafucka!" Babbette replied full of street snark favoring the shotgun in the port arms position. Jaquan backed up completely out of his environment not knowing what would happen next but not feeling threatened in the least. This crazed smile spread across his face while his mind was awash in the role reversal by this woman's mother and the sexual drubbing he just received from the unidentified woman in the bedroom. His cock was inert matter, libido physically drained while he was euphoric.

"Sorry about that shit in the park; I mean really, okay?"

"Fuck you." Babbette replied sounding like a terminator whacking him in the back of the arm with the butt of her weapon. It was meant to direct Jaquan more than hurt, as she pushed in hard in front of a sliding door.

"So uhm, you're the one who kidnapped Andre?" Her flowery scent was everywhere about her person as he tried to make small talk despite the weapon. Babbette reached down sliding the door open with obvious attitude revealing the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Jaquan; is it time to go home?"

Andre was sitting there at a small kitchen table wedged against the opposite side of the wall with a plate stacked in front of him. He was sitting on a small plastic chair meant for a little kid but still towered over the cluttered table. He was happily eating an early am breakfast as Jaquan noticed Martha at the stove behind him scrambling some eggs in a big black skillet. The counter top was cluttered as some raisin bread popped out of a toaster. Some light music came from an old radio on the counter.

Martha was wearing a white T-shirt which fit skintight to her torso, leaving her lower back exposed. Her huge densely packed meaty derriere looked outstanding in a pair of white fullback panties. Martha seemed to feel his eyes looking over her shoulder at Jaquan with a welcoming smile that became a beaming grin. She half turned with the skillet in an oven mitt covered hand. She wasn't wearing a bra either.

"You hungry nigga?"

"HIM GOING!" Babbette shouted interrupting her mother's jovial mood. Andre sat there frozen with a piece of raisin toast in his mouth as everything came to a halt. She had a hand in the center of Jaquan's back glaring at her mother from the kitchen entrance. Martha slowly put the skillet on the stove.

"Damn, you still salty about..."

"HIM GOING, NOW!!" Babbette shouted as Jaquan eyed the weapon against her shoulder.

"I'm going."

"Babbette let that pretty nigga sit down and have a bite; you know we're going out later so you can buy whatever you want for your fucking room, okay?!! What you want, huh? I let you have my bedroom and you still wanna act brand new! Don't make me embarrass you in front of these boys!" Her tone was old school black mother 101 and Martha backed this up by opening a kitchen drawer removing an ironing cord. All of us watched her toss it on the counter top while giving her daughter a dead stare.

"Yuh wa fi wake up mi tree aunties? wi wi neva get dem outta here den." Babbette's thick accent lost Andre and Jaquan audibly, but Martha reacted facially, then scoffed folding her arms across her bust, silently fuming. It looked as if the wind had been taken out of her sails in that instant.

"Aw shit, Babbette."

"Andre it ave bin nice having yuh but it time fi yuh fi guh now." He scooted back from the table reaching down for his trusty Nintendo switch standing up nearly hitting his head on the simple chandelier above. Jaquan facepalmed as his dim bulb charge turned giving Martha a deep soulful hug. She helped herself to a handful of his narrow butt shooting Jaquan a look that made him blush despite his dark pallor.

"Thanks, Muh Ma!" Jaquan did a doubletake at Andre's nickname for their host.

"OUT!!"

Babbette shouted having had enough of the dual studs wanting them out of her home thumping Andre in the shoulder with her weapon as Martha tried to keep ahold of his hand still splitting her attention looking hungrily at Jaquan licking her bottom lip with a low moan that her adult daughter caught looking seconds away from shrieking. The guys were roughly shoved towards the open front door, but Babbette stopped Jaquan at the entrance after Andre nearly tripped down the front stoop. It was pitch black outside as Babbette pushed him against the side of the door then removed his phone and car keys from her robe pocket.

"Eff mi did yuh I'd kip dis as a fond memory yuh betta nuh cum back yahso cuz next time mi tree aunties wi nyam yuh alla di way up"

"I don't understand."

"DON'T COME BACK NIGGA!" He was shoved outside with the thick front door slamming behind him at damn near Mach speeds. The screen door was left unlocked as he turned back towards it but then looked at his phone and keys in either palm.

"We going home?" Andre was at the end of the walkway outside of the yard peering at Andre with this wide eyed look on his face that seemed to linger.

"Yeah, let's go man." He joined Andre out on the curb walking him to the waiting sports car; Jaquan glanced between Babbette's home and the neighboring home stopping for a minute as he noticed some movement in the inky darkness between the cinderblock wall and the edge of that modest house.

"Andre?" Jaquan stopped in his tracks for a moment, Andre followed suite a few feet ahead.

He half turned looking crestfallen.

"Uhm, what.... did you fuck Martha, too?"

Andre nodded as Jaquan weighed his words, finding it unusually difficult to put into words what was on his mind.

"...and there was another one in there, not Babbette, right? A whole other woman, not Martha or her daughter, right?" He was haunted and still tangentially aroused feeling a twitch in his crotch just mentioning her.

Andre nodded, eyes widening big as saucers. He didn't answer verbally but looked just as haunted.

He turned on his phone with this weird feeling processing the whirlwind series of events that caught him up in its wake; in short, Jaquan was doing the walk of shame completing the role reversal he'd experienced as he used his key fob unlocking the doors. Andre got into the car without hesitation as he glanced back one last time before getting behind the wheel of his sports car. Both sat there staring out into space.

"Jaquan?"

"Yeah?" He looked over at his sometimes rival sitting there in profile looking through the windshield wide eyed.

"Can you take me home; I don't wanna go nowhere else for a long time... I just want to go home no matter what."

"You good?"

"I just want to go home, and uhm, sorry about all that stuff with Mz. Esther." Both of them exchanged glances briefly then looked out of their respective windows before he pulled off the curb into the night.

Both avoided looking at the home as they shot past it on the curved streets. It was three in the morning and Jaquan avoided the excessive text messages from his cousin, the Educated Simp. He'd send a simple text later in the day wanting Andre out of play as some sort of football in whatever his cousin had been doing for most of the day. He knew when enough was enough and both guys were utterly wasted after a weekend of excessive sexual debauchery with two very different cougars and one mean thuggish Milf.

"I'm sorry too." It was a strange bookend for him that started with Babbette and ended with her.

He didn't get laid with her and he didn't care.

******

The phone was ringing off the hook as I sat in my car facing this dilapidated alley with trash all over the place. This location was familiar to me as a staging area I used before when I was waging war with "infamous baby mamma #2" delivering a potent shock and awe. The location meant much more to me since it was down the street from a set of now empty row houses formerly occupied, but now cleared out by the city under imminent domain. Tubman Estates nearby was already boarded up covered with a framework of scaffolding and steel in renovation. The former housing project was now privately owned.

My particular spot also held some added history as explained to me by former Youth Pastor and Sunday school teacher, Tressie Fisher. She related the story of being chased into this shelled garage by a local thuggo driven nearly insane by her burgeoning top heavy body. It was explained to me that she discovered the extent of her sex appeal that afternoon, even passively. A bit of humor was found in that tragic story which explained her local nickname, Tee-Tee. I got a demonstration of the reason for that moniker as she took me to nirvana with her huge breasts and nothing else. It was the last time we were intimate.

"Ah hello; it's kinda late. You uh, ain't done nothing, have you? My phone been ringing off the hook from Mr. McCarthy, but I didn't answer it, couldn't. Tell you ain't done something we'll all regret, boy. Now you done said and promised me you weren't gonna mess around in my situation. Nuh, now you ain't gonna meddle me no more, are you? I mean, just give me a heads up before you just pop up."

Esther was stammering in hushed tones.

"What's the combination?"

"Huh? Whut-uhm, WHAT?!" I caught her off guard with the question sitting on the pilfered safe in question with my phone pressed against my ear.

"The safe that was in your bedroom; what's the combination, auntie?"

"You broke in my house?!" Her tone fluctuated going from loud to hushed in seconds.

"No, I walked in and wheeled that shit out, auntie. Oh, you're gonna love what Uncle Grady's done with the place. Your bedroom looks like they had Black fucking Friday in there; and did I mention the musty thot sleeping in your attic hideaway? Auntie, tell me the combination so I can get some sleep tonight."

"Nuh, no."

"I need to get in this safe."

"Uh, just get rid of it; dump it somewhere." The change in her tone changed the atmosphere.

"That NDA you signed is inside; I'm gonna need that if I wanna tie up loose ends, auntie; besides, don't you have some funds or something you'd like to get back?"

"Just dump it!"

"If you don't tell me, I'm going to find some other way to get inside that safe. Did I give you this much pushback when you wanted to take pictures of my junk to keep me from exposing you? And let me remind you that I wasn't going to do anything of the sort; now look at all the mess that happened because you didn't believe me. What's the combination, auntie?"

"Just-throw it away, please boy."

"I want that NDA, end of discussion." My tone was ice cold.

She didn't say anything, but I could hear her labored breathing on the other side of the line before she hung up in my face.

The combination appeared in a text message right after.

I opened the safe finding the folded NDA which was actually my primary reason for invading Uncle Grady's house. It was still crisp as I noticed two stacks of greenbacks wrapped in rubber bands, some additional papers that were related to her car and a folded brown envelope.

This was the smoking gun.

"Aw man." I opened it peering inside finding the reason for my aunt's reticence.

Fifteen minutes later I was pulling into the hotel parking lot after ditching the safe in a bombed out car chassis behind my lost girlfriend's abandoned town home. I would've lingered but forced myself to keep it moving, driving over to the hotel to wrap things up. I texted ahead letting Esther know I was in the lobby. She appeared in the lobby after a few minutes wrapped in a robe with a bonnet on her head. The moment our eyes met, she knew what I'd seen as we had a seat in the lobby looking through the window facing the valet parking lot. I handed her the envelope without looking at her face.

"If you told me not to look, I would've respected that."

"I know."

"So, why did you send me the combination, auntie?"

"After I hung up in your face, I knew the truth wanted to come out; honestly, I'm tired of it all and everything's gone to hell in a handbasket. You know more about me than my husband and you were right, it was my idea to rope you into my shit show. For a while, I thought I really was smart."

"I just wanted the NDA."

"You still looked, boy." Esther opened the envelope as we sat there removing the smoking gun.

It was an ultrasound.

"Found out the same day he cheated for what I think was the first time. I would've beat him to death with a big black skillet, but then I thought about what a fucking waste that would be. I was over the hill already and in my second life as a housewife; I mean, I felt like an idiot with a bun in the oven, so I didn't tell him right off the bat, but then I lost it while he was on a "fishing trip" with the boys. Hated him for a long time, then I guess... I got numb. The little back and forth became the norm and you know the rest."

"Sorry."

"I'm a whole mess."

"Not judging; that's the last thing I would do as your co-conspirator, auntie."

"You know, you don't have to call me auntie anymore."

1...45678...12