The Hired Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Si, we have to have you babita. We are going to make you feel soo good!" Rosie whispered urgently into Laura's ear, sending chills through the younger woman's body. Laura instinctively ran a hand back to grab Rosie's ass as she kept her other hand on Monique's muscular cheek. She pulled them both tighter to herself, loving the feeling of being between the two sensuous bodies.

Rosie began to lick Laura's neck and earlobe, as Mon became more aggressive and started to nip her collarbone with her teeth. Both women working her pussy with their fingers. Laura had never experienced anything like this, and moaned as her legs went weak. The two women pushing against her the only thing keeping her upright.

"Oh fuck girls! you're making me crazy!" Laura exclaimed. She kissed Mon's shoulder and brought her hands around to the front of her tormentors, trying to reach their pussys too. "I need to taste you both." She gasped.

She was able to reach Monique easily with her directly in front of her, her finger slipping between her wet lips and just barely entering her. Mon moaned and humped her hand.

Reaching Rosie's pussy was more difficult, She was pushed up tight to Laura's back, and with Mon's hand on her ass, Laura couldn't get her hand between the Latina's legs. Laura suspected that Rosie was rubbing her snatch on Monique's hand as Mon rubbed her ass.

Monique kissed her way across Laura's throat towards Rosalia's mouth on the other side of her neck. Finally she turned to face her friend and said, "Let's lay her down Rosie, and do her proper like."

"Si Mon, si!" Rosie gasped, and the two women pushed Laura to the bed. Laura let out a squeak as she was suddenly pushed onto her back on the bed, and both housekeepers pounced on her. They went right back to fondling her tits and pussy, hungrily kissing her neck, but quickly moving down to her titties. Laura felt overwhelmed by all the sensations, she had never had two people ravishing her at the same time.

Monique and Rosalia worked together as a team, just as they had for years around the house. Only this time, the task was far more enjoyable. They spread Laura's legs and Rosie straddled the left leg while Mon straddled the right, Laura could feel the hot slickness of their pussys on her legs as she saw two hungry mouths descend on her nipples.

She barely had time to register the exquisite sensation of having both nipples sucked at once when she felt two different hands joining on her pussy. Laura cried out with surprise and delight as Rosie massaged her left labia and Mon rubbed on the right one.

"Ohh fuck girls! Ohhh, so good!" Laura moaned as she was pleasured. She was distinctly aware of the differences between the two women, their techniques were as different as their shapes and skintone.

Rosie used her tongue to run circles around Laura's areola, occasionally flicking the nipple and then sucking it, almost gently, sensually. Her fingers caressed the left side of Laura's pussy, just grazing the entrance to her depths and the swollen clit at the top of her slit. She was tender and loving.

Mon was more aggressive, using her teeth to scrape Laura's right nipple, and alternating with hard sucks. Her strong fingers pulled Laura's right labia and she rubbed the fleshy lip between her fingers and thumb before dipping a slender digit into Laura slightly to gather some moisture, which she quickly applied firmly to the aroused clit above.

As Laura was trying to comprehend all the things she was experiencing, she was also aware of a slick wet snatch grinding on each of her thighs. She used her considerable leg strength, strength gained by years of conditioning in the gym and on the soccer field, to push her legs up and increase the pressure on her two lovers. She was determined to try to return the stimulation she was loving so much.

Laura continued to moan and ran a hand up and down the back of each of the women who were driving her so crazy. Until Monique released the nipple from her mouth and said to her partner, "Let's go down Rosie." Rosalia swiped her tongue one last time across Laura's other nipple and sighed, "Si, yes, I have to taste her." Laura looked down at Rosie and the lust in her eyes caused Laura to swoon.

The two housekeepers were already moving, working their mouths in tandem down over Laura's ribs and taut abs, while still teasing her pussy with their hands. Laura whimpered and clasped fistfuls of her parents sheets as she suffered the slow, teasing descent of the wet mouths.

Laura felt Mon slip inside her pussy with one finger, but Rosie felt it too. "Don't go in her yet Mon, make her wait." Laura tried to squirm but her legs were both pinned to the bed by her tormentors flowing crotches. "No Rosie! C'mon, I need it! Please?!" She squealed.

Rosie looked up at Laura with lust crazed eyes, "You will get what you want babita, you're going to cum soo hard!" She punctuated her statement with a long lick across Laura's loins, causing the girl to squirm even more.

"Rosie is a master of sexy torture honey," Mon told Laura. "Just lay back and enjoy!" Mon then followed up by moving down further and running her flat tongue in the crease where Laura's inner thigh met her crotch.

As Rosie and Mon slipped further down Laura's writhing body, they left a wet trail down her legs from dragging their wet pussies against her. This managed to stimulate them and they both moaned softly into Laura's flesh.

Soon, but not soon enough for Laura, they were both face to face with Laura's pussy. Her arousal was obvious, her lips were open like a blooming flower, her nectar flowed from within. The two lusty women pushed Laura's legs apart, opening her up to themselves, and they wasted no more time. Cheek to cheek they both ran the tips of their tongues up the length of Laura's sex, the girl moaned loudly and brought her hands to the two heads at her crotch.

Rosie and Mon both instinctively stopped short of Laura's clit, which was already exposed from it's hood and begging for attention. They continued to lap at her vaginal lips, and each other's tongue as they occasionally met in the flowing crevice.

Laura felt more intense stimulation than she had ever experienced before. Her tenderness from the previous night was forgotten, and she was so close to cumming she was going crazy. She was moaning and humping her hips up to the teasing mouths, using her hands to guide the other women in an attempt to try to get her clit some attention.

Monique and Rosalia now brought a hand each into play again, both teasing the opening of Laura's pussy, while still lapping at her with their tongues. They looked at each other and smiled, then drew their tongues up alongside the tender nub of Laura's clit, one on each side. "YES!" Laura screeched.

Mon and Rosie gave each other a sidelong glance and a devilish smirk, just before they each slipped their index fingers, side by side into Laura's tight snatch. As Laura let out a grateful moan, the two tongues slipped up alongside her clit again. Like the ears of a rabbit vibe, but better, because these probes were warm, wet, human muscles, and they took Laura right over the edge and into her climax.

Rosie and Mon were joined at the corners of their mouths, cheek to cheek, both tongues flicking the other, with Laura's sensitive nub in between. They were moaning now too, enjoying the moment almost as much as Laura.

Between the two tongues and the two fingers, all working independently of the others, and Laura exploded. She let out a scream and her ass lifted up off the bed, until her lovers pushed her back down and continued their assault on her wet pussy.

Mon and Rosie flicked their tongues and thrust their fingers, until Rosie felt Mon's finger curling up to find Laura's Gspot. Then she added another finger and began to thrust, hard and fast.

"OHMYGODD!" Laura screeched, She left go of the other women's heads and grabbed two fistfuls of bedsheet, her hips and legs jerking as she rode out the intense orgasm. It had rolled from her pussy to engulf her whole body rather quickly once the teasing ended. It actually took Laura by surprise, and she was quickly overwhelmed.

The two housekeepers gradually let up on their stimulation with their mouths, sensing that Laura had been thoroughly satisfied, they began to kiss each other outright, as if congratulating each other for a job well done. But each still had fingers at play, and Laura had to dig in her heels and elbows to push herself up the bed to escape.

"Holy fuck that was intense!" Laura gasped. "You two are incredible!" She was trying to catch her breath so she could try to return the favor. She wondered if she could enlist the girls to help her do the same thing to the other woman. She didn't even care who was first, she wanted them both before they called it quits.

Her thoughts, and the two women kissing, were interrupted by a masculine British accent that said, "Bravo girls! Bravo!" They all quickly turned to the doorway to see a tall light skinned black man dressed, save for his shoes, in all white.

Laura was taken aback, somewhat afraid that she had been caught in the act of doing something bad in her parents bed. But when she gathered her wits enough to take a good look at the man who spoke, she knew she wasn't in trouble.

Jamey, the chef, was standing in the doorway, his black shoes gleaming. above the shoes he wore the white pants, shirt, apron, and tall hat that proclaimed his position in life. But Laura couldn't help but notice that the apron was pulled aside, and James had his black cock pulled out of his white pants. His hand was slowly stroking the cock, which was easily as big as the one that whats his name gave her the night before.

His face, hands, and cock were darker than Rosalia, but lighter than Monique. Laura gazed at him with wonder, and lust. She'd never seen a black cock in person before.

"Hey Jamey." Mon said, her voice dripping with lust. "Look who's home." She pointed a thumb to Laura. "I see, I heard you were coming in Laura. That was quite a good climax you had there. These two ladies really know their stuff, wouldn't you say?"

Laura had her eyes focused on Jamey's cock as she opened her legs wide again and purred, "Hey Jamey."

The End (For now) ;->

12