The History Book Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't want another, as was the norm, unforeseen debacle like when he made his mom into a psycopath, when he pushed his father to commit suicide, or when he isolated his sister into commiting suicide, nor when he lost his friends, or when he made Maeve into a stalker and he became a boxing wonder (allthough that wasn't bad in and off itself, it could have been a terrible tragedy as well).

He needed to think, 'think damn it! How do I make everyone ok, with having MY children!'

...

That was it.

They needed to be ok with HIM, not anyone else.

Jack pressed his pen against the paper and wrote his name on the title page. Not since he made himself the super penis, had he written in his own history and it did drive him a little nervous, like when he gave himself the scar on his back, saving his sister from falling debris.

Jack now faced another problem, how was he going to approach such a change?

He flipped the pages to the current times, the ink was paper gray and slowly forming darker and darker in the paper, the unwritten future being printed on the page in a nice gothic font. He needed to make this as early as possible, so he read what was already written...

He won his seventh fight, he saw everyone he cared about cheering him on, it brought him joy beyond his years and for a perfect moment, his only desire was to have them all together, to have the perfect, huge, happy family he desperately wanted. Once home, he introduced his girlfriends to the relationship he had with his family, the realization of the relationship was too heavy for them a...

That was it, Jack could tell that at the end of the page the word "and" was being written. A phrase stuck with him, though...

[...]and for a perfect moment, his only desire was to have them all together, to have the perfect, huge, happy family he desperately wanted[...]

Jack didn't remember thinking that when he was fighting Stephan the bulldozer, he chuckled a little when he remembered the guy's stage name. Still, he didn't remember thinking about having a huge happy family, but as he read the words he knew them to be to true, he felt the warmth and excitement of a possible life in which he was father to so man children he could give his love to and women that could mother them into great, loving people. A picture formed in his mind, he was the father, patriarch of the family... around him, Maty, Cecilia, Anne, his mothers, Cecilia's family, Maty's mom, many other women he didn't know yet, so many. All that could get pregnant were, and all were mothers for all his children...

'That's what I want!' he thought, a smile snaking through his face from ear to ear and his eyes opened like saucers in joy.

He needed to change something about himself, something in the present or the near past, small enough that the timeline wouldn't be altered too much, but big enough that his women would desire to have his children and raise them together as sister-wives to him, and fellow mothers to each other's offspring.

'What could I possibly change?' he remembered Stephan's last word at the end of the match, "You played with me the entire time! Is this a joke to you?!"

It wasn't a joke, although he replied the contrary. Now more than ever, it wasn't a joke. Jack noticed he was shaking a little as he held the pen over the page, he withdrew it and placed it on the notepad, breathing in as if he was taking his last gulps of air, the man stood and took several more breaths. He paced around the room, pacing and fiddling with his hands, shaking fingers, and trembling shoulders.

My cackling made him turn again, he heard it from beyond the room and right inside his head at once.

"What the fuck do you want?! Is it amusing to you?!" He spoke to the mirror, expecting a reply.

Of course I wouldn't reply, I'm not there. I just found it so funny, that everyone thought Jack was calm, collected, and in control all the time, when in reality he wasn't.

Everyone thought him mature for his years, a man through and through... yet whenever he sat in front of the book, he was that same lonely, lanky, skinny, helpless, and abused child. Momma never loved him, daddy never loved him, sister had forgotten him, no friends, no one that would miss him. Suddenly he had a magic book of power and destiny in his hands, and he thought he was a different person from those days. It was just so funny...

Mere chance brought him to a different world where he never experienced those hardships, mere chance... and he pretended that the world owed him anything. No, the world owes you nothing, you are nothing Jack. You have no secret talent, and no one is going to point out to you in the crowd and tell you you are different. You are not loved, or special, or deserving of anything.

...

But that's what is beautiful about life. No matter the hardships, you can make something out of yourself. You can always choose. Maybe reality is set, and you will never break the chains and it's hold on you, but you can lift them with your shoulders, you can hold these chains as you stand and choose a different path, and maybe, just maybe, those chains will rot and fall off of your shoulders as you climb higher. You just have to work, and dare, and risk everything for just one moment for that little glimmer of hope, for love, for hope, for meaning, and for a difference... At least that's what dad always says to all his children. He told me that once as well... when I took the book from Destiny herself. I guess, I want Dad to tell me that again. Or maybe, I want Jack to be proof that Dad was right. He loves me and all his children all the same, we just have to reach for that glimmer of light.

XXX

Jack paced back to the book and sat in front of it again. He looked at the open pages and wondered again what to write. He wanted what was written, but how?

[...]and for a perfect moment, his only desire was to have them all together, to have the perfect, huge, happy family he desperately wanted[...]

You played with me the entire time! Is this a joke to you?!

He heard Stephan again...

Why shouldn't I? After all, I love them... they love me...

He remembered his words...

I love you, Jack. I don't think you realized what you did to me.

He heard Mabel on the bed, the light of the lamp bathing her side as she covered her body with the bedsheets...

Then love me. Be mine, and never look back. I will take care of the rest.

He remembered his promise...

The promise, that was what he was forgetting. He made a promise to all those women, he promised them that they would be his and he would take care of everything else...

He remembered the end of the fight, that was the moment the world changed around him, that was the moment the world recognized his sacrifice and effort and merit, and not at the same time. It was the instance in which he earned a perfect moment, as the book described. A singular moment in which it was clear to him what he wanted and the urgency of it.

"Yes, it is a joke to me! Why, you didn't get it?" He remembered what he said back at Stephan, the young man had trained tiredesly to try and win, and Jack had trained just as much with the added bonus of the book... and he spat in the face of all of it. He mocked the man that fought tooth and nail with everything he had and squandered his hopes, but that was the world as Stephan saw it, the bulldozer would keep on fighting and losing and then, sometimes, win. The young man understood it better than Jack and felt insulted by his nonchalant attitude and how he played with him, and Jack didn't understand that until now.

He lifted the pen and wrote...

He won his seventh fight, he saw everyone he cared about cheering him on, it brought him joy beyond his years and for a perfect moment, his only desire was to have them all together, to have the perfect, huge, happy family he desperately wanted. Once home, he introduced his girlfriends to the relationship he had with his family, the realization of the relationship was too heavy for them a...

He drew a line after the sentence, [...] to have the perfect, huge, happy family he desperately wanted.

He thought for a moment again, then decided to move forward, and on the margin wrote:

[...]he desperately wanted. In the moment within himself, he awakened to the man that would father many children with many women, that would bring these people together and make them sister-wives and mothers to their shared offspring with him. The man he needed to be, to demand and earn the respect and trust from the people he chose to love and to keep them together and by his side wherever path he chose.

He looked at the paragraph and thought for a second if this was enough, much like when he changed his father's history, and prayed for it to be enough, he felt the same again. He re-read the last sentence as it still was being printed on the page.

Once home, he introduced his girlfriends to the relationship he had with his family, the realization of the relationship was too heavy for them an...

He noted that the n was legible now, and realized that destiny worked faster than he assumed. Jack crossed the last eleven words, and on top worte:

[...]he had with his family, and he showed them exactly why they could trust him, and everything would be ok. He showed them why he was the right man for this relationship, and his presence and words reassured them that everything would be ok, and that so long as they accompanied him, they would live an adventure of happiness, love, and joy.

"Shit, Fuck, Damn, Fuck, Fuck! That must be it, that should be it, Oh, God! I hope everything turns out fine!" He cursed as he grabbed the book and closed it fast.

XXX

The cover of the book turned around and the pages disappeared underneath, soon enough the light and the falling sensation, but Jack was getting used to it. He held the desk with his other hand as the memories started flashing through his eyes and into his mind.

He remembered the fight, the realization that he should step up, and how he would become the man he needed to be. He remembered when he asked Stephan if he was ok after the fight, and Stephan cussed back at him, instead of mocking him back, he told him he would be waiting for Stephan to be ready for a rematch, and Stephan looked back at him with a fire in his eyes that told Jack the challenge was on. He went home and instead of pretending to be asleep as his girlfriends spoke, he held them close and explained the type of relationship he had with his family, their surprise and fears swept under the rug as he held them and told them he would be the best father there could be. He told them that it was his responsibility and he would uphold it. He reassured Cecilia with the right words that he wasn't demanding she change, and that no matter what he would support her, help her, and hold her if she faltered. She cried and held Jack, thanking him. The he talked with Maty, he explained to the sissy that he would never be a mother to his children, nor he could be a father, but that Maty had a place in the family that he could fulfill, but that it was up to the sissy to realize it, still Jack would be there to hold him just like he would Cecilia.

Maty cried, knowing that reality was unavoidable, and that even if he crossdress he would never be a woman, not that he wanted to be one anyways, and that he would never fulfill the role of a mother, he would still find his place, and that Jack would be there to support him. Jack... his Daddy.

Maty also cried a little, but then held Jack close. The three of them found comfort in each other's kisses and hugs. In a way, they were closer now than on the previous run, mainly Maty and Cecilia. Jack had explained as well that he was intending on bringin the families together, to make them his, and that they would be a very important part.

The next morning, Jack was up first and made breakfast for everyone, he sat them down and explained he would be stepping up a lot more with the pregnancies and that more women would be joining. He thanked each of them for the love they gave him and he showed them in his serious and deep words that he was ready to be a father.

And that was all it took, then they had the fivesome... or more accurately a sixsome, since Cassandra joined as well, and not in the patio but on the master bedroom, where they all ended in a tangled mess of limbs and sweaty bodies, and all of them had Jack's cum dripping between their legs and on their bodies.

Maeve came later, and at this point Jack began to lift from the book, it hid itself in the drawer as if he never had taken it from there in the first place and fell backwards to the couch in the living room where Maeve was sucking his cock, Maty and Cecilia on either side of him, Cassandra bent over the coffee table passed out from another intense fucking, Carine on her back gasping for air and smearing Jack's cum on her body, and Anne eating another creampie from her mother.

He felt a little nauseous as his memories caught up with the moment in question he was in. Still falling, he remembered receiving Maeve and introducing her to his girlfriends, Maeve jumped gleefully explaining how Jack was untameable, and that she loved to share her Daddy, Maty laughed and told her he considered Jack his Daddy as well, then everyone laughed and began to call him that, both for the pregnancies he fathered and his domineering personality. When Maeve arrived, they moved from the master bedroom back to the living room and Jack procedeed to fuck everyone in a line, then he sat back and told Maeve to get her cocksleeve throat on his cock and as exhausted as everyone was, they laid on the couch and around the living room.

The falling sensation was finally over and Jack recuperated enough presence of mind to begin guiding Maeve's head on his cock.

*GOUGK GOUGK GOUGK*

"Look at the little bitch go..." Cecilia said, kissing Jack's cheek as she draped her naked body on his side, her legs tucked under her, she felt Jack's potent sperm inside and thought of the possible pregnancy, but it didn't worry her, Jack was right next to her. "She is truly a size queen for Jack's anaconda..."

Maty was draped similarly to Cecilia over Jack, but on the other side. He nodded and agreed with his latina sister-girlfriend, he realized he never thought of her like that, but it felt right. Jack brought them into this world and now they were closer than ever. "Although, the tattoo on her tits is a Queen of Hearts, right? that's kinky, I wonder when she realized she was a slave to big white cocks?" Maty said.

Jack gasped and threw his head back as he deposited another load inside of Maeve's throat. Cecilia asked what a Queen of Hearts was, but Maeve interrupted when she finished swallowing her Daddy's load.

"I realized it when Jack took me right next to his sister. I made the appointment for the tattoo that day." She said with a giggle, using her thumb to clean a line of cum that crossed her cheek and lapped it off her finger before swallowing again.

Maty giggled, "Maybe I should do the same, right?" he pondered, Maeve told him he should get a Jack of Hearts tattoo. The conversation was weird for Jack, he decided not to intervene, these fetish things didn't really matter to being a proper father, he caressed the bodies of the two next to him, "Whatever ink you want to put on your bodies, you need to be able to hide it with proper clothes..." he reminded them. Cecilia smiled and kissed him again, Cassandra laughed a gargled laugh from the table.

'It would be hard to explain to a child what the tattoos mean, and what if they draw them in school?' Cecilia thought, realizing Jack's intentions the moment he spoke.

Carine and Anne laughed together on the floor, fucked out of their minds, they gasped for air and held each other, Cassandra joined them shortly after. After a while they explained how tired they were and went to get a shower, Maeve wanted to go back home with his load on her face and Jack vetoed her immediately. "No woman of mine will go out on the street without my seal of approval, I want to be a proper father and husband to you all."

The three giggled at that, it was the first time Jack called himself husband to anyone, and it made their tummies flutter with butterflies. It was such an intimate moment and they loved it. Jack was such a rock, they felt they could trust anyone he brought, his judgment left no doubt in their minds anyone Jack took, would be loved and cared for, and that they should all trust each other. That's why the latina and the sissy hit it off with the redhead so easily, when she came into the house and joined the sixsome.

All of them were pleasantly surprised when Jack could handle all of them, one cock for six hungry pets. Not even Cassandra and Maty considered their little boy-clits penises anymore, they were useless for penetration anyways, and they also loved that Jack pointed that out whenever he fucked them, or forced them to suck a creampie out of the real pussies he had fucked.

Cecilia's hand caressed her tummy, she was wondering when she would be with child. She never thought about it before, and maybe 18 years was too young to be a mother, but she didn't care. Jack was there for her and he wanted her pregnant and she loved him and she wanted to give him babies. Unbeknownst to her she was already pregnant, she would find out the next day when she did a pregnancy test in her home.

Maty laid his head on Jack's shoulder, his long blond hair cascading down his body, he imagined where on his body he should get his JoH's tattoo, maybe the side of his thigh, he liked shorts and he could hide it pretty well there.

The day faded to night and so everywoman, and the sissy were left fucked out of their minds in Jack's master bedroom, it wasn't late, it was dinner time; but everyone in the sevensome just were left unconsious, their pavlovian response to orgasm whenever Jack cummed inside of anyone of them had finally settled in for Maty, Cecilia, and Maeve; so the four women, the T-MILF, and sissy femboy, ended up exhausted and asleep.

Jack rose from the bed, took a shower and thought about dinner. He realized he didn't need to order food, as he became the man he was supposed to be, he knew his pets wouldn't be up until tomorrow... So he needed to have breakfast ready... he guessed...

'How do I know that?' he wondered, 'Being the right man, sure comes in handy...'

XXX

Chapter 24, Sister-wives... again.

XXX

Stephanie had to stop and go back into her son's bedroom. "The fucking sonnova-!" She screamed as she held the laptop's monitor to her face. The screen showed a picture of Maty taking a selfie from above, in which you could see his feminine face and body glued to Jack's and his massive, MASSIVE COCK, flopping to the side. It was long, veiny, and thick, and it was exactly what Stepahine constantly fantasizes about. She could not help herself as she ripped the clothes off her body and began masturbating again; this time to her son's hung boyfriend, it was just like one of the cheap porn plots that she loved to watch. She could not help feeling guilty afterwards either.

The sissy's mother was a beautiful woman, in her prime, she constantly exercised and kept her body prim and ready. Her son didn't demand too much attention from her so she could look as good as she needed. She worked in an accounting firm, and had a steady income, but it was Maty's late father's insurance that kept them afloat, still they were not as rich as Cecilia's or Jack's families.