The History Book Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, the tall brunette knew she was hot. The problem was, she was a size queen, her late husband had a pretty average endowment, to her dismay and they were about to divorce when he died and left her with some money. She tried to find a man that would satisfy her but in truth, every man is certainly average, even the big ones that don't know how to use their cocks or pace themselves. She wanted to go out and find that right man, but life was difficult as it was. What if she got pregnant again, what if the guy ghosted her, what if she was left with another child at 36 and no father to help out?

All these worries floated in her mind after every time she thought about finding a man that could satisfy her. However, there was something about Jack, in the fight she realized... more like, at the end of the fight she realized, he changed. There was something in his gait, his pose, his gaze, it made her womb tingle. She pictured herself pregnant with his child and immediately pushed the thought out of her mind.

He was handsome, strong, rich, and as she just found out, he was hung as a horse.

"And that is the cock my son fucks to sleep..." she spoke to herself, wondering what would happen if she paid her fantasies any attention.

XXX

As Jack went downstairs, he realized how thirsty he was again. He grabbed a glass of water and thought about breakfast even though it was dinner time. Then his phone rang, a text message by the sound of the tone.

It was a picture of Casiopea naked with Celeste in bed, it had text attached that read: "Me lonely."

He looked at the picture and then at the clock, then back at the picture... Maybe he had some time...

He ran to his room and put on some clothes before he ran back down and got in his car, driving off.

Parking half a block away from the house, he walked the distance to the entrance and peeked through the little glass on the door, coincidentally Mabel was walking by and saw Jack.

XXX

Mabel was cleaning up after dinner, Casiopea and Celeste helped her for some reason and she felt proud her nieces wanted to learn how to cook and help around the home. Shortly after dinner everyone left her alone to clean up, ~'So much for that...' she thought. She finished cleaning and was walking back to the kitchen to turn off the lights when she caught Jack peeking through the window at the door.

~'Oh, God! Jack, are you here for me? You so desperately wanted me again you came knocking? But, why are you peeking out the window, are you maybe a little bashful that you want me? Oh, Jack! Just come inside and I will embrace you in our bed!'

She smiled from ear to ear and leaped to the door, opening it and clinging to his neck as she pressed her lips to his. She was filled with joy that the man had chosen to come to her and love her tonight, like last night, and how she would love every night from now on.

"Mi amor, I knew you would come back! Por favor, come join me in our bedroom..." She half whispered, half giggled.

Jack was a little taken aback by this, he knew how much the book had pushed these women to love him, but he didn't realize how much they wanted to give themselves to him. 'Our bedroom, she said...' he thought about the comment. He had originally planned to sneak in and go straight to Casiopea's room, but seeing as how Mabel was right here, he decided they could wait. After all, he didn't tell them he was coming.

Mabel was very quiet as she pulled Jack to the master bedroom, always sneaking and looking over every corner to evade any of the other women in the home, every door they passed by she would turn and kiss him with a wide smile, but today there was something different about Jack and she didn't know what. His eyes had a smoldering heat to them that drove Mabel wild, her womb tingling...

~'He is a MAN, all right!' She thought to herself, as she got wetter and wetter the closer they were to her bedroom. When they crossed that threshold, they ripped their clothes off. She caressed his hard muscles on his hairy body as she snaked her hips side to side while she knelt in front of him.

"I'm going to make you see stars, mi amor!" she said, as Jack kicked the door close behind him. Mabel kissed her way down his body, rubbing her face on his pubic hair as she began kissing his soft shaft and fondling his balls. Jack didn't hesitate to will his erection up, and Mabel giggled at the reaction she thought she had on the young man's body, she felt so sexy, desired, and wanted, ignoring the fact that Jack had a magical control over his erections.

The latina mother of three finally knelt and looked up at the man in what felt like worship, hefting his testicles with her hands up a little so that his erection pressed on the side of her face, she inhaled his musk, it was thick and manly, and it made her giggle. He caressed her hair, guiding the woman to his head. She smiled again, in that smile that melted Jack's heart. A true woman in love, she had lived a full life and now she was in love with him, him and no one else. Even though Jack knew it was because of the book, he felt powerful and any hesitation he had to fill her womb with the next generation flew out of his mind.

Moaning, Mabel took Jack's head in her mouth, drawing circles with her tongue and pressing the tip on his urethra, eliciting a gasp and grumble from Jack. Mabel thought his growls sounded feral and powerful, they reverberated in her chest, making her womb tingle again, and her pussy gush with juices, ~'I'm going to make him fuck me crazy!' She determined herself, and proceeded to engulf his cock in her mouth.

She felated the man for a while, gagging sometimes and edging him, fondling his head, sack, and kissing his girth, getting him ready to fuck her deep. Jack enjoyed the devotion the woman was showing him, he saw in her eyes there was a desperate need to devote herself to him, she had called her bedroom "their bedroom," she had called him "love" in spanish and although he was not a very good student and only recently had he chosen to focus in class, he knew "mi amor" was an endearing term for loved ones; even if he preferred when the others called him "papi" or "papito."

"I'm going to fill you up, Mabel!" he said in an exhalation, placing both his hands on her head and guiding her motions. He did, and after Mabel drank all of his seed, she showed him her empty mouth, she knew he would like that and the feral smile he gave her told her he did.

She then stood, very slowly, dancing to the rhythm of a silent song and moving her body with the grace of a feline dancer, her toned and thick legs, her round perky latina butt, they didn't showed her 40 years of age, in fact, her skin was so soft and terse, he couldn't believe it.

'And this woman is in love with me...' he told himself one more time, thanking the book and its powers.

Mabel turned and walked to the bed, pulling Jack along by his cock, she dropped him on the bed and rested her body next to him, their lips met in a slow sensual kiss as her gentle hand began rubbing his cock up and down.

Jack's arm snaked around her waist and held her close, as he held his head with the other hand, she pressed her breast against his side as she moved her hand up and down.

"Tell me baby..." she whispered in his ear and she kissed his cheek, "what are you going to do with this big... bad... cock...?" she was jerking him up and down on the bed, her other hand caressed his hair, combing it out of the way and back as she found his eyes.

Jack grunted, the woman truly knew how to give a handjob, "I can tell you what I want you to do to me, Papi..." she whispered again, kissing his neck.

She jerked him faster, "I want you to take this behemoth, and push it inside my poor little pussy..." She jerked faster, her hand slick with her spit and the previous discharge, "and fuck a baby inside me..."

Jack grunted again, Mabel snaked back down his body. She kept masturbating his cock until she reached the end of the bed and with her free hand went back to fondle his balls.

"I want you to put a baby in my oven and make me... mmmhhh..." she moaned as she pressed her nose against his scrotum, kissing his testicles, "make me tu perra..."

Jack grunted one final time and he erupted, his heavy ropes of cum jumpin high in the air, making Mabel giggle with excitement as the fountain sprinkled her with his potent sperm. "That was good..." Jack said, catching his breath, Mabel for her part was more preoccupied about kissing the cum that had pooled on his abdomen, and lapping it up.

When she was done, she stood and walked sensuously to the bathroom, she held the door frame and showed Jack her ass, she turned to look at him and said, "don't go anywhere, mí amor. I'll freshen up and then we can make love again..." She smiled again, happy to see Jack was still hard, and as soon as she closed the door, she moved desperately to get ready, make-up, cleaning up, perfume, everything.

Jack leaned back on the bed, and realized he had to pee. "Fuck!"

He stood and looked at the bathroom door, then remembered the other bathroom in the house and sneakily opened the door to check no one was there. He moved quietly in the dimly lit hall towards the door, but he was found out.

"Who 's there?"

XXX

Sandra took the edge off after their early dinner, since her daughters wanted to help out. They ended up eating earlier than usual so she went to her bedroom to touch herself before bed, maybe another session remembering when she blew Jack would be enough to satiate her exponentially increasing feelings for the man. It didn't. She was so worried and felt so guilty about what she did. Mainly because after that her feelings for the man only grew but the man in question never talked to her again, ~'Maybe it's for the best...' she told herself time and time again, yet she couldn't stop thinking about Jack, was incapable of pulling her thoughts away from him.

She got out of bed, and in her underwear decided to go downstairs, maybe her sister was there and they could have a glass of wine and maybe talk. When she stepped out into the hallway she saw a huge, muscular figure pacing the hall.

"Who 's there?" she asked, only to smile in joy when she saw the naked figure of the man she loved. Jack cursed, he was caught and trouble was coming, but the Latina MILF jumped to his arms and pulled him to her bedroom, "Oh, you came for me! I love you so much Jack!" she squealed as she jumped and hugged his body with both arms and legs. Jack closed the door behind him again, having a feeling of deja vu, as the blond latina kissed his face and held him close. He knew her sandy blond hair came out of a bottle, but her light caramel skin, her clear colored eyes, and the sandy blonde hair gave the woman a sluty look that the man liked very much. Maybe that's why he held her locks in a fistfull and pulled her to the bed, where he presented his cock to her.

She didn't hesitate to start sucking.

"That's good, Sandra..." he mumbled, forgetting for a moment his need to pee and that Mabel was getting ready in the other room.

Sandra fondled his balls and playfully bit his cock as she engulfed it in her mouth, Jack knew how good of a cocksucker she was, she could deepthroat him and he wanted her to, but then he remembered he had to pee.

"Oh, Sandra. wait, wait, wait!" He said, pushing her away. She got very worried, very quickly, and asked what was wrong, the sudden pain of his rejection making her beyond nervous, she feared in terror that he would reject her and never look her way again. It is fascinating how quickly a woman can become so desperate she is willing to do anything, and right now, that was exactly what happened.

Being stopped by Jack after she imagined he came for her, was an emotional rollercoaster. High and suddenly on the lowest point surrounded by fears. She felt tears welling up in her eyes and her body began to tremble in an instant.

"I got to pee, Sandra..." Jack explained, as he stood as tall as he was. Sandra didn't understand. She thought Jack came for her, in the night to take her and make her his...

Gone were the days she would feel guilty about her niece, gone were the days she even questioned her feelings for the man. She was crazy for him, masturbating everyday to that one memory, when she blew him in the bathroom. Then she saw him in the fight, when she realized she needed to have his babies and since then the dreams included that and today, when she found him in the hall, when she saw him, there was something about his mere presence that told her he would father more of her children.

"You...need...to pee?" she asked, not understanding still.

'But he came for me... why would he need to...' she thought, and in her mind it became clear. He didn't need to pee, he wanted to pee!

"Oh, yes! Sure Papi, just pee! drench me! I'll do anything you want me to! anything!" She exclaimed.

Jack had to step back a moment, "What? d'you want me... to?"

The two of them stopped for a moment and looked at each other. It was clearly a big misunderstanding. Jack could not help but chuckle and Sandra blushed profusely. In all her years being a narco trophy-wife, she had never agreed to anyone peeing on her but this man comes in the middle of the night and she is desperate to do anything he remotely hints at.

Sandra became so embarrassed, she placed her hands on her face and pushed her body to the bed. Jack thought it was cute, watching her groan as she turned side to side on her tummy over the blankets. Then it hit him. As Jack had written in the book he would be the best man for the job, in the moment he saw Sandra so desperate to do anything he wanted, and so happy he "came for her" in the middle of the night, he realized he had to talk to the mother and aunt of his girlfriend.

"Sandra, I want you to freshen up, put on some make-up, get some sexy lingerie, and go to your sister's bedroom." He proclaimed, he didn't ask, he didn't request, he informed her what to do and she would do it, at least he was sure of it for some reason, then he left the room and went to the bathroom where he finally relieved his bladder.

XXX

The dark room had its walls covered from the floor to the ceiling in pictures of Jack, some were creepshots she got when he fucked someone, some were of him simply walking around, on the headboard of the bed there was the biggest picture, of Jack punching the guy in the fight the other day, victoriously standing over the mangled body as he threw the last combination in the crescent punch.

Kneeling on the bed, she pulled the nipple piercings on her small breasts, she took lipstick and wrote different words on her body, "Jack's personal cumdupm," "Jack's flesh toilet," "Jack's three hole cock sleeve," "Jack's personal hole," and many other phrases proclaiming every inch of her body Jack's property. As she pulled the nipple piercings, she grinded her round perky butt against the 7 inch dildo, taking it as deep as she could. She was wearing a blindfold, and had a hollow ball gag which dripped saliva down her face, a nose-hook pulled her nose up and on her forehead read the word "Jack's sow."

Belen was a very kinky girl. She had always had these fetishes and had explored them in private, but one day, her cousin brought this man to her home, and all those loose fetishes had suddenly found a point of connection. Still, she had lived her whole life hiding all of that from her family, mostly by isolating herself. After that first encounter, she could not help herself. She maintained her distance and would watch him as she imagined the man doing unspeakable things to her, and she would get so wet, Belen needed to go and relieve herself. She realized she never spoke with the man, only watched him from afar, but now her feelings for him had gone off the charts. After that fight, "DAMN JACK FUCK ME!"

She finished her rough masturbation session, cleaned her body with alcohol, and realized she needed to go to the bathroom. That's when she saw him. Naked in all his godly glory. Jack.

~'What is Jack doing here?' she asked, before she saw her mother jumping pulling him to her bedroom.

Belen felt exhausted, but seeing the man of her dreams, naked, and going into her mother's bedroom, she needed to see what was happening. So she pulled her big t-shirt and tip-toed to her mother's door.

Everyone in the home was very aware that Sandra's door was broken, so when Jack kicked it close, it bounced open, leaving a crack for Belen to see the action.

She waited for a moment before peeping through the crack in the door. She saw her mother blowing his perfect COCK, ~'God, HE'S HUGE!' she realized, comparing her dildo to his man meat. Her hand shifted straight to her pussy without her realizing.

"I got to pee, Sandra..." Jack said, ~'Yes, drench the bitch!' Belen thought as she heard Jack speak, although she realized it would be impossible for her mother to want that. Sandra looked at Jack as if she didn't understand and for a second Belen saw her mother go through a billion emotions, until she reached desperation.

"Oh, yes! Sure Papi, just pee! drench me! I'll do anything you want me to! anything!" Sandra exclaimed, snaking her body around Jack's cock, begging for his attention. It drove Belen wild, it was exactly her favorite fantasy, Jack humiliating her mother and her together. The young latina didn't know why she loved that fantasy so much, but she did and it was the most usual thing she thought about when she masturbated. Her arousal always high, demanding she begged Jack to fuck her, but she knew her cousin wouldn't like it. Still, Belen only wanted to be Jack's cumdump, not girlfriend. She was sure she could broach the subject with her cousin one of these days and reach an agreement. So for now, Belen decided to play cool and wait.

Still, finding Jack fucking her mother was not something she was expecting, not expecting at all.

~'How long have they been doing this? Did Cecilia know? Does that mean I can try and get him to fuck me with that big, perfect, cock!?' the possibilities in her mind were endless.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. She saw Jack stand tall and something in his demeanor changed, it made her womb tingle madly, and for some reason... She pictured herself pregnant.

"Sandra, I want you to freshen up, put on some make-up, get some sexy lingerie, and go to your sister's bedroom." He spoke, his tone reverberating in her chest, it was not a request. He started turning and Belen skedaddled back to her room.

XXX

Mabel came out of the bathroom and saw Jack was gone, she looked for him before she heard Jack coming in, sighing after relieving his bladder. She asked where he was, he explained he needed the bathroom and then told Mabel to sit down on the bed.

"We need to talk." He informed her with a somber expression. Mabel got a little nervous, but after their first time, the MILF had his promise as assurance he would love her. The man had already taken her and there was no doubt in her mind he intended to keep his word, so she sat down and waited.

He looked her over, she wore a sexy lingerie two piece in violet, it complemented her light brown hair and very light almost tanned skin, the bottom part was a thong that rode above her hips making a V, showing her shaved pussy under the translucent fabric; the top part held her D cup breasts up, pulling it up while still hiding her areolas and nipples. He liked the make-up, it was sobre and accentuated her natural features, as well as, the red lipstick that showed her bee-stung lips in a pout that told him she was going to blow him again.