The History Book Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They waited like that for a moment, to the point that Mabel was about to ask what was going on before she heard her sister knocking on the door. "Excuse me, Jack? I think Mabel is home, we shouldn't-"

Sandra froze at the door. She wore a similar two piece, and similar make-up to her sister, but the lingerie was red and her lipstick was violet. The combination brought a smile to Jack.

He had very little time to wonder about that, Mabel had stood and faced off against her sister, while Sandra gave a tentative, bashful step towards the bed.

"¿Qué es esto Jack?" The two sisters exploded at the same time.

"Sit." Jack said to Mabel, who sat back down on the bed, then he offered a hand to Sandra and when she took it, he guided her to sit next to her sister.

"We need to talk." he began, the two sat back down together.

"Oh, we sure need to talk! You need to explain to me why my sister-" Mabel began, Jack did what had always worked with the latinas when they got worked up, he kissed her. Shortly after the mother of three moaned and melted into his embrace, allowing Jack to guide her back next to her sister at the end of the bed, he took a knee in front of them, placing his big hands on their forearms in a gentle hold.

"I..." Jack began, with a very serious and somber expression, "... do not need to ask you for permission for anything I want." He finished, Mabel wanted to say something but could only nod back at Jack.

"Good. Now for the second part." He began. It was the same he always said, he explained his greed, told them he wanted the two and there was very little room for negotiation. However, at the end of his speech, the new part of him that became the best man to be the father of the children from all the women he wanted to bed, took over.

"I can't explain how much it would hurt me... but... if you two won't agree to be mine to love, then I can't trust you to bring you into my life. So I will simply walk away, and I will never talk to you again. I will do it, because it's the best I can think of, for you two, for me, but most importantly... for Cecilia and Maty, who have already agreed to the path I chose."

The two sisters shared a knowing glance, Jack was so much like a man they once knew. The father of their children. However, Jack was still different... better, there was fire behind his eyes, unrivaled passion, and since the fight, there was something else, much more profound. He made their wombs tingle, and his glances took their breaths away, filling them with images of the two pregnant with his children, added to their constant dreams and fantasies in which he took them constantly with many other women.

A wolfish smile crept up his lips; Mabel and Sandra looked at one another, sharing another glance.

When neither of the two said anything, the man leaned against Mabel, kissed her again and held that passion until she melted her body against his with a moan; turned to Sandra, and proceeded to do the same, this time he pushed and brought the two women to lay down on the bed, he kissed his way down their bodies until he reached their pussies.

He took turns playing around their very wet flowers, "I do enjoy how clean you guys shave..." he said, taking a whiff and then pressing his two fingers in each hand into their folds, he took turns with his head, kissing and lapping at their pussies, lightly sucking at their clitorises.

Shortly after, the two were moaning. Mabel knew Jack would play with them until they were a panting mess, Sandra didn't. That's why Jack concentrated on the blond sister, although Mabel could not hold out much longer. When the two sisters had cummed their brains out, he accompanied them while slowing his fingers down until they stopped squirting and they recuperated enough presence of self to talk again.

"Ay, Dios mío! I truly needed that Jack!" Sandra exclaimed, and it was true. After Jack took her orgasms from her, she realized how much better it was when the man she loved did it compared to masturbation. Truly, her self care routine was clearly subpar to when Jack could possess her body like he just showed her.

"Well, we are just getting started..." He said, pointing at his penis.

Mabel chuckled, "well, hermana... why don't we show him how we tag team the anaconda?" Sha asked her sister, Sandra laughed out loud, thinking about how it's been ages since she shared with her sister like this. "Ay, hermanita... I don't know, it's much bigger than what we were used to, but I'm sure Jack will love it." She finished with a laugh.

The man raised an eyebrow at that comment, it was clear there was history there, but he laughed and cupped their cheeks in a very possessive gesture that made the two smile.

"Well then, why don't you Hermanas show me?"

Sandra giggled and raised her shoulder to her cheek and combed her bottle blond hair with the other in a very innocent manner, it made him laugh how a mother of three could behave like a teenager in his presence. Mabel did something similar, but she only laughed that laughter that melted his heart.

In a way, and outside of Jack's knowledge, the sisters always shared.

Before coming to the US, back in Colombia, they were the women of a very powerful narco. This narco fathered their daughters, and when they were old enough he decided he didn't want the crime life anymore.

So, he packed everything and flew them to America.

The two women had come to love the man, who at first promised an easy life, then security for their daughters. Luckily, neither of the sisters ever witnessed any violence, but they were something akin to his wives. The two attended to the man until they gave him 6 daughters, first Casiopea, then the twins, Belen, Cecilia and Celeste. He was gunned down as the sisters got on the plane with their daughters and countless duffle bags filled with money. They didn't have any family anyways, so they just took the money and lived their lives in the United States.

...

Jack would know this if he had been thorough in his readings of the book. However, you can't blame the guy for that. The book doesn't come with instructions, but the simple ones I added. So as a general rule, he doesn't even open the book to times before he was born, fearing the possibility of writing himself out of existence.

... anyways.

The sisters turned to their younger days, channeling their narco wife spirit animals within themselves and kissed each other for a moment, sneaking glances at Jack. He took his cock in one hand and jerked slowly up and down, inching it closer to their faces, until the MILFs opened their mouths and engulfed his cockhead in the kiss, their tongues lapping around the tool, without missing a beat, their hands went to action. Sandra hefted and fondled his testicles, while Mabel reached to his abs and cock girth, rubbing his body and jerking the shaft.

The two sisters then proceeded to kiss said girth, Mabel then chose to pinch his nipples. They lapped his length, kissed the sides, and giggling went down to his balls and back up to his urethra. When Jack's cock began to throb, Sandra engulfed the entire thing, bobbing her head a couple of times while Mabel kissed his pubic hair and base of his abs, slowly going up to suckle his nipples, while her hand fondled and caressed his balls.

All of a sudden and without talking with one another, the sisters switched. Now it was Mabel gagging on his cock, while Sandra kissed and sucked his nipples, gently biting them, or flicking them with her tongue and fondling his balls with the other hand. They changed evenly until Jack grunted and the two sat back down in front of him gluing their cheeks together, and their smiling mouths wide open with tongues hanging out, they used one hand each to jerk him as fast as they could.

It wasn't long before Jack cummed. He trembled a little, his abdomen tightening, and his testicles rising, the eruption shot out of his cock and the heavy ropes of cum bathed the sisters. Two, then three ropes entered their mouths but most of the potent sperm cascaded from their faces to their necks, then tits, and the two latinas didn't wait a single moment smearing it on their bodies, and snowballing what was in their mouths before they swallowed.

"Fuck me! That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten!" He exclaimed. "One of?" quickly replied Sandra, but Mabel giggled back at her, she wasn't as competitive as her sister.

Jack chuckled and then guided the trio back to the bed.

XXX

Belen saw Jack walking back and ran to her room. She remained quiet for a moment, listening through the door, but nothing. After some time, she decided to venture outside and see if she could peep at Jack again. As she stood from her crouching position, she met eye to eye with a picture she secretly took of him when he came over and slept with Cecilia, he was half asleep but he was looking straight at the camera as he sat on the table and her aunt fed him some food. She kissed it while pulling from her nipple, she loved to blur the lines between pleasure and pain.

She tip-toed, feeling how wet she got as she approached her mother's bedroom, but they were not there. That's when she heard voices behind her.

"...ever gotten!"

"One of?"

Belen turned quickly, she saw that her sister's bedroom doors were closed shut, but Mabel's wasn't, and the door was open...

She scurried while crouching towards the crack in the door and knelt on the floor, there she saw Jack, her mom and her aunt, climbing up the bed. ~'Dios mio! How does he do it? This is so hot... fuck the bitches, fuck them stupid!'

Her hand went back to her very abused pussy, the other pinching and pulling her nipples. Jack took Sandra, he held her legs and pulled them towards his cock as he stood on his knees over the bed, her mom gasped and giggled until Jack pressed the head of his massive cock at her entrance, now eliciting a gasp through her smile. Belen felt her moans coming, she quickly shoved her hand on her mouth, biting to stifle any rogue moan or whimper.

She saw how Jack leaned down to kiss her mother, then push his hips forward unstoppably gentle, yet roughly possessive. His cock entered the wet folds that birthed her, Sandra received him fully; only moaning and clenching her arms around the man. Belen fell on her knees rather abruptly, her perky butt flopped on the ground as her legs splayed open, giving her other hand more access to her pussy.

Sandra's moans echoed in the room, Jack was going to town on her pussy non-stop, his hands hefting and fondling her breasts, as big as Mabel's, as their tongues danced together in heated passion. Mabel laid next to them, her eyes glued to her sister being rammed by her one true love.

"¡Dios mío, Jack! ¡Más, más, más, MÁS!" screamed Sandra in her passion.

Not wanting to make Mabel lonely, Jack stretched his arm out and pulled her close to him. They met in another deep, soulful kiss as he kept pumping his hips in the sister.

The young latina gasped on the other side of the door, she could not believe what she was seeing, it drove her wild as the flush crept up her chest, neck and face. Her thoughts reeling in circles at what Jack was doing, he was Cecilia's boyfriend, Maty's too; yet here he was fucking her mother and aunt in the same bed, how does one get around seducing two adult MILFs, sisters at that?

XXX

Sandra rested her head on the pillow, Jack was fucking her sister now. It felt bizarre, yet she was very satisfied and happy with the outcome. A lone hand caressed her tummy, feeling Jack's cum slowly trickling out of her, wondering when she would become pregnant.

Her anxiousness was gone here in bed with him, Sandra felt a certain fulfillment now. 'How long have I needed this?' she thought.

Mabel extended her hand as she wrapped her legs around Jack's waist, the hand reaching her sister, and Sandra took it. The moans echoing in their heads, forgetting everyone else was at home.

XXX

Belen watched as Jack dumped his sperm inside her aunt and mother. Then how the two MILFs lovingly caressed him and whispered to his ear. She saw his smile as he recuperated and then kissed them both before he stood up. When Belen saw him aiming for the door, she bolted back to her room, pressing her ear to the closed door with the picture of Jack, trying to listen to what happened behind the door.

"Jack, what are we doing now?" she heard Sandra say, then heard Jack chuckling.

"It's not funny, mi amor..." Mabel added.

Jack reassured them, then continued "before you girls realize it, we are all going to be in bed, living together, and enjoying the good life."

He told them to go to bed and Belen heard the door closing shut, 'What is he going to do now?'

She cracked the door open and saw Jack standing in the hallway, stretching his huge naked body. He held his clothes in his hand, and when he relaxed his head turned towards her door, making eye contact with her for a moment before she closed the door shut.

'Well, that was interesting...' Jack thought as he saw Belen peeping at him, he pushed the thought of checking the book for Belen, 'I have done enough with the book for now...'

He looked for his phone on his pants hanging from his pants until he found it and texted Casiopea he was outside her door, then he heard the young latina jumping and running for the door. She opened it and gasped when she saw Jack naked on the other side of her room.

They embraced and kissed, Celeste jumped and joined them. They kissed and caressed each other and just like the last two times, Jack kicked the door shut.

"Did you girls miss me?" Ha asked them with his wolfish smile.

XXX

Stephanie was a mess of hair and sweat on the bed as she held Maty's computer close. Her 7 inch dildo felt so small in her hand as she watched the picture. Suddenly the battery ran out and the mother cussed, she needed a little more. A quick glance at the watch told her it was too late for dinner, maybe she would snack on something before bed.

'How does he take that monster without pain?' She pondered about her son and Jack having intercourse, 'I guess Maty is as much a size-queen as me... size-king? size-sissy?'

She looked at her body and felt a rush of pride, 'Jack would love how I look...'

'I could maybe help if Maty can't take the whole thing...' She realized her line of thought and felt shame.

'Maybe I need a detox... It's not healthy, It's not right to covet my son's man...'

She ate some and then went to get a shower before bed, yet when she rested under the covers, sleep evaded her. Eyes wide open stared at the ceiling as her hands snaked around her body, images of Jack taking her danced around her mind, titillating her body wonderfully. She kept that up until morning.

XXX

Jack stood on his knees on Celeste's bed as Casiopea twerked her perky, round, beautiful ass on his cock. Celeste was on her back next to her sister, they shared slow kisses in between Casio's moans.

She loved to feel Jack hands on her waist, spanking her every so often. Jack had one final orgasm and felt the exhaustion on his body.

"Ok, girls... I'm done." he said, taking his cock out of Casiopea, letting his cum pour out. Casiopea still felt the effects of the continuous orgasms, so she simply fell forward with her ass in the air. Celeste lifted her body to reply.

"I think she is also done. Thank you, papi..." She added with a satisfied grin.

It wasn't long before Jack was dressed and on his way back home.

Morning was coming.

XXX

That's it for now, Thank you all for reading.

~BD