The History Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon, I was lying under Jacqueline's desk with her feet in my face, in what was by now our most common position when working together. I knew she would be leaving soon, with the rest of our workload falling to me, as was only appropriate.

"Tell me, have any of the male professors asked you for a blowjob yet?"

I shook my head faintly, her feet still in position.

"Well, when they do ask you to drop to your knees and suck their cocks, you know what to do."

This lack of female solidarity destroyed me. She was actively leveraging the patriarchy against me, to bring me further down to heel. Wasn't I obedient enough already? What need was there of dismantling me this way? And yet in submissive defeat, I nodded. Like countless women assistants before me, I would be demeaned and exploited, a glorified coffee-fetcher that would pair administrative grunt work with sucking cock. Being at the beck and call of men. Utterly put in my place. That it was a woman doing this to me just made it hotter, and more terrible, and hotter.

Jacqueline wasn't done with me, however.

"But first, you'll give me a blowjob."

This didn't mean what I thought it meant. Her stockinged toes pressed against my lips, while her other foot moved to my throat, where it nestled firmly, keeping me in my place. My lips parted, and to the sound of Jacqueline's laughter, I did what I would do for the rest of my life: I sucked. And sucked, and sucked, and sucked...

THE END

Thanks for reading!

12