The Hitchhiker

Story Info
Hitchhiker gets taken on the ride of her life.
778 words
3.67
20.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shade my eyes and scan the road. It's been at least half an hour since the last car. The heat radiates off the asphalt. I lick my parched lips. I'm almost out of water.

I spot a vehicle approaching through the shimmer. I jut my hip, stick out my thumb, and hope.

A rusted Ford pickup rolls to a stop in front of me. A man in tinted aviators and a sleeveless T-shirt is behind the wheel.

"Cash, grass, or ass?"

"Cash."

He smiles and opens the passenger door.

"Too bad," he says.

I climb in the truck and we drive off.

"So what's your name?" He lights a joint and passes it to me. "I'm Wilson."

"Rosalie."

"Pleased to meet you, Rosalie. Where you headed?"

"Chattanooga. Is that on your way?"

"It can be."

"Thanks so much, I'm really happy you stopped. My wallet got stolen in Georgia so I've had to hitch."

"Aw, I'm sorry. That's terrible."

"It's water under the bridge. I've been doing odd jobs along the way, meeting some new people. At least it's been an adventure."

"Well, this ride is free of charge. Your money's no good here."

"Thank you! I swear, I wasn't fishing for that."

"No trouble at all, ma'am. I'm already going that way." He takes a deep hit off the joint. "A beautiful girl like you hitchhiking, you must be pretty tough."

"I can beat you up so don't get any ideas."

He laughs.

"I bet you can."

The sun is setting to the left. The light catches his coppery hair through the window and turns it an iridescent rose gold.

I tentatively put my hand on his thigh. He doesn't pull away. I rub his leg and put pressure on his groin. I stroke the outline of his rigid cock and kiss it through his pants. I pull his zipper with my teeth. He puts his hand on my head and stops me.

"I'm afraid that won't do much. It's a prosthetic."

"Oh." I sit up and briefly pause. "Is there something else I can do for you?"

"There might be."

He turns onto a dirt road and goes about a mile before we find a private place to park. I kiss his neck and rub his chest over his shirt while he drives. He hums along with the radio and moves his hand between my thighs.

He turns off the engine and I climb onto his lap. I take off his shirt and grind against his cock. He grabs my hips and thrusts harder. He takes off my shirt and camisole and gropes my breasts. I lick his scars and bite his nipples.

He lies me down on the seat. I watch him slowly remove my jean shorts, then my red gingham panties. I breathe heavily. I'm dripping for him. He pulls off his boots, then his pants, then his boxer briefs. He's huge.

He rubs lotion on my pussy and works it in every glen and valley. He lotions his cock and slides it in slowly. It feels like he's hitting my cervix. He lies on top of me and holds me close. He fills me completely and stimulates the deepest parts of my clitoris. I hold onto the door handle and fuck him back. He kisses my ear and pins my arms.

Wilson carefully removes his prosthetic and puts it on the floor. He roots around in a duffel bag behind the seat and pulls out a gigantic two-sided dildo.

He leans down and kisses me. He tastes like mint and old coffee.

I lick his hole and get him wet for me. We slide onto the dildo at the same time. He holds the back of my head and we gyrate against each other. I whimper, then moan, then I'm hollering into neck. He wraps his arms tight around my shoulders. I reach between his legs and rub.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I pant. "Do it with me."

He cums first, then he finishes me off. The heat in the cab is stifling and it stinks like sex. We climb out and lie down in the cool green grass. I rest my head on his chest and he plays with my hair, lifting it up and letting it fall

He kisses me, tenderly at first, then hard. He wets his fingers in my mouth and slips them inside me. He rubs my clit with his thumb. He puts his palm flat on my chest and holds me down. We fuck in the grass as the sun goes down.

*

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 7: Odds & Ends"