The Hitchhiker Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke, Jemel was still sleeping in the other bed. Gwen was not next to him though. I put on some shorts and a shirt and went outside. I walked around and finally found Gwen at a picnic table. I came up behind her and she seem startled. She had tears in her eyes. I gave her a hug, but she tried to pull away.

"I am such a slut," she said.

I hugged her again and said, "Anything you did last night was because I wanted you to do it."

"Even me rimming Jamel? I feel so ashamed of doing that when I never have ever done that for you. What a rotten slut I am." Gwen sputtered out.

"Even you rimming Jamel," I said.

"Where did you learn to do that?", I asked

She told me that her first boyfriend got her to do it. He told her it was the ultimate way of a woman to thank a man for a good fucking.

"Wow," I said.

"Jamel certainly deserved that then didn't he?"

She just looked at me and seen me smiling. With that she got up and hugged me and kissed me.

She then looked me in the eye and said, "Bill I love you to the moon and back"

I replied, "Let's get back inside and get cleaned up to get on the road."

Things were a little awkward when we first got back indoors.

I broke the ice by saying, "Come on, the three musketeers need to get rolling".

With that Gwen and Jamel broke into laughter and started to get ready. That day we drove for about a half a day until we got to where Jamel would end the journey with us. We got Jamel's belongings out of the back seat. A car was waiting to pick him up at a truck stop we were at. I shook Jamel's hand and told him it was nice to have his company. I then looked at him and Gwen and told them, I am going to leave you two alone to say good bye. I cheated and looked in my rearview mirror and watched as Jamel towered over Gwen and they stared into each others eyes. Jamel then put his head to hers and they embraced and engaged in a long wet loving kiss. Jamel, then kissed her on the forehead and walked to the car awaiting him. Gwen watched him leave then got back in our car. We left first and headed back to the highway.

I asked Gwen, "Are you alright?"

She replied, "Yes, yes I am Bill. Thank you. I love you so much. Thank you for sharing me with such a nice young man."

With that she reached over and kissed me on the check. We then held hands and she place my hand between her legs. Even through the jeans, I knew her cunt was on fire thinking of her love session with Jamel and anticipating making love to me when we got to our next hotel.

That evening we lay in another hotel room, this time alone. Gwen was nuzzled up to me. Her naked body felt good against my skin. I asked Gwen, to describe what it was like to make love to Jamel, a total black young stranger. Gwen felt uneasy telling me. I kept prodding her. I told her I really wanted to now.

Gwen asked, "Won't hearing details of my feelings of me with another man make you jealous?"

I replied, "It sure will. I will get jealous especially if they are feelings you don't get with me. But Gwen, when I get jealous, I get really horny too."

Gwen giggled and smiled as she felt my cock growing between us.

Gwen start to explain, "When Jamel was fully in me it was something that I never experienced with any other man. His cock was up so far in me. I could feel him in my stomach. Then his tongue probing my inner mouth. It was almost like his cock and tongue were touching each other. He had fully consumed me and was sending pleasure sensations throughout my whole body. Bill there was one point where I came so hard I passed out for a brief minute. When I came to I was seeing stars and my whole body was shaking with an orgasm. Bill it was like Jamel and I were one and he owned my body."

Gwen look over at me, "I'm sorry dear, I shouldn't have told you that."

I looked deep into Gwen's eyes and said "I am ok. I love you Gwen."

Gwen felt my love rod and said, "Wow you are hard as steel."

"I never felt you that hard before."

With that, Gwen kissed me slowly then lowered herself to kiss my neck then went down even further to put my cock in her mouth. It felt wonderful. My well fucked girl was worshipping my cock. Things were the best, then something else happened. Guess what she did....

12