The HLA Elimination Chamber Ch. 02

Story Info
The HLA Elimination Chamber Returns.
1.2k words
3.92
4.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince McMahon waited about six months to release the footage from the first match. It took off. All over the internet fans watched as some of their favorite women wrestlers made each other orgasm. The demand for this type of content was through the roof. He decided he would do another at the one year anniversary of the first event.

He had the ring crew leave the chamber up and made everyone else leave the building, same as the year before. This year he would have four cameras in each corner, that way he could get all the action.

"Thanks for coming in ladies. Last year's event was kind of a secret. This year not so much. I let the fans vote for who they wanted to be in the chamber. I only see one blonde on here so I guess they had enough of that. Same rules as last year. The only woman who doesn't have an orgasm will be declared the winner. I want to make it more surprising this year as well. I'm going to draw two names who will start the match. When the lights go down, the other four of you will enter the pods. The pods have been tinted so no one will know who is inside." Vince told the six women.

Vince walked out to the top of ramp.

"Welcome back to the HLA Elimination Chamber! The first two entrants tonight are - Nikki Bella and Eva Marie!" Vince yelled excitedly into the mic.

All the lights went down for a few minutes as the women made their way down to the ring. When the lights over the chamber came back on Nikki and Eva Marie were standing in the middle of the ring ready to go. The clock began counting down on the big screen as both women stared at one another.

Nikki moved her hands under her top, lifting it over her head, exposing her enormous breasts. Eva Marie stood smiling before doing the same. Amazingly, her breasts were even bigger. Nikki moved forward until their nipples were less than an inch away. Eva Marie closed the distance, forcing their breasts to crash together. Each woman reached around grabbing the ass cheeks of the other with both hands. Their lips met as the timer counted down.

5.4..3...2...1...

The horn sounded. The lights started bouncing over the pods before stopping on one.

The next entrant was Peyton Royce.

She made her way through the ropes joining the other women. Nikki and Eva Marie turned to meet her. Nikki pulled Peyton's top off as Eva Marie bent down to remove her shorts. Nikki cupped both of Peyton's breasts in her hands as she began kissing her. Eva Marie stood up and began softly kissing Nikki's right breast. Nikki wrapped her right arm around Eva Marie, pulling her into a triple kiss. All three women were heavily making out as the clock ticked away.

5.4..3...2...1...

The horn sounded. The light went back and forth over the three remaining pods. The lit up pod opened, revealing Maryse as the next competitor.

Maryse made her way into the ring. Nikki immediately turned to greet her. She walked over and grabbed Maryse's top, tearing it off, causing Maryse's gigantic boobs to fall out. Maryse leaned her head back as Nikki began hungrily licking her nipples.

Eva Marie was in the process of removing her own bottoms. She slid them down her legs before helping Peyton down to the mat. Peyton lay flat on her back as Eva Marie moved in between her legs. She started kissing Peyton on the neck, slowly making her way down her body. Peyton shivered when Eva Marie's outstretched tongue made contact with her clitoris.

5.4..3...2...1...

The horn sounded once again and the light moved for the last time.

Sasha Banks stepped out of her pod.

Sasha looked at the scene in front of her. Peyton was running her hands through Eva Marie's red hair as she was getting her pussy eaten. Nikki was backing Maryse into one of the four corners. Nikki put her hands on Maryse's shoulders, forcing her to sit down. She pulled down her shorts and backed her ass into Maryse's face.

'Ohhh fuck!" Nikki moaned when Maryse's tongue slid into her wet pussy.

Sasha still stood by her pod. She removed all her clothing revealing her smooth caramel skin. She began rubbing her right hand over her bald pussy while massaging her perky tits with the left.

5.4..3...2...1...

The buzzer went off for the last time.

Shotzi Blackheart was the last participant.

Shotzi looked at Sasha masturbating then made her way into the ring. She walked over before going to her knees in front of Nikki. Nikki was bent over, Maryse still eating her juicy snatch. Shotzi grabbed a handful of Nikki's breasts before taking them into her mouth.

Sasha finally walked into the ring. She made her way over to Peyton, sitting directly over her face. Peyton took no exception. She forced her tongue deep into Sasha's pussy. Eva Marie slid two fingers into Peyton's slick passage while flicking her tongue over her swollen clit.

"Mhmmm." Peyton moaned into Sasha.

Sasha began bucking her hips back and forth over Peyton's face.

"Ohhhhh...fuckkk...I'm..cumm." was all Sasha could say. She came right into Peyton's awaiting mouth.

Sasha crawled away to exit the chamber.

Peyton didn't get a chance to savor the girl cum coating her face. Eva Marie pumped her fingers furiously inside her, causing her to orgasm.

"Ohhh shiiittt!" Peyton yelled as her legs tightened around Eva Marie's head.

After laying on the mat a few seconds Peyton made her exit.

Maryse was using her hands to spread Nikki's ass cheeks, continuing her assault from behind. Eva Marie made her way over to begin sucking on the left breast while Shotzi worked on the right. A few seconds later Nikki couldn't hold it any longer.

"Ohh..fuck..eat..my..pussy..baby..!" Nikki bellowed out, her orgasm over taking her.

Nikki rolled away.

Shotzi turned her attention to Eva Marie. Maryse sat in the corner watching the green haired woman french kissing the red head. Shotzi removed her top while Eva Marie helped remove her bottoms. Eva Marie moved to lay on her back allowing Shotzi to climb on top of her in a sixty-nine. Both women were holding on for dear life as they devoured each other's pussy's.

Maryse crawled over, took a handful of Shotzi's hair, pulling her head away to shove her tongue in her mouth. She used her free hand to grope Shotzi's, surprisingly, big tits. After about a minute all Shotzi could do was moan into Maryse's mouth as Eva Marie ravaged her pussy to climax.

Shotzi got to her feet and began walking to the chamber door.

Maryse didn't give Eva Marie a fighting chance. She moved quickly, placing her left leg over Eva Marie's right. She positioned herself on top forcing her clit to rub against Eva Marie's. Maryse went slow at first, before she began bucking her hips wildly. Eva Marie lay in ecstasy, her cheeks still glistening from Shotzi's juices.

"Ohhh...Maryse...fuck..me..fucckkk...mmeeee!" Eva Marie screamed out as her legs began shaking violently.

She lay on the mat a few more minutes coming down from her euphoric high. She got up and exited the cage.

Maryse still had her shorts on. She stood in the center of the ring, the second ever champion of the HLA Elimination Chamber.