The HLA Elimination Chamber

Story Info
Vince McMahon has a new idea.
1.7k words
4.16
7.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince McMahon knew he was in trouble. Ratings had decreased over the years and the competition was finally catching up. He needed to think of someway to get fans invested back in the product. WWE had been catering to kids for the last twenty years. He needed something edgier to bring back the adult crowd. After months of careful consideration he finally had an idea. After the Elimination Chamber PPV he was going to put on his own special version of the event. No personnel or fans would be there. He made the phone calls to the six women he chose to see if they would be interested. With the money he promised, of course, they all were.

About an hour after the PPV was over Vince heard a knock on the door he was using for an office. The door swung open with Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Lacey Evans, Lana, Liv Morgan, and Mandy Rose all stepping inside.

"Thanks for coming ladies. I chose you six because I think you all are incredibly beautiful and sexy. And people in general just love blondes." Vince said.

"So what's the plan boss?" Carmella asked.

"You ladies are the only ones in the arena other than one cameraman. I've had the ring crew leave the chamber intact. I will draw two names from a hat to see who starts off. The other four will be locked in the pods just like a regular chamber match. After an interval of two minutes has passed I'll draw another name and another woman may enter the match." Vince said.

"What exactly are the rules?" Lacey Evans asked.

"Yeah. How do we win?" Alexa Bliss added.

"That's totally up to you. There are no rules. The only way to win is to be the only woman that doesn't orgasm." Vince told them.

All the women looked around, exchanging glances and smiles with one another.

"Do we just go in naked?" Mandy Rose laughed.

"I would rather your wear your sexiest ring gear with nothing beneath. I want this to be the best show we can produce. I want you ladies to seduce and tease each other just like you would in your personal life. I've heard stories." Vince smiled.

"I've never done anything like this." Liv Morgan chimed in.

"Don't worry sweetheart. We'll take care of you." Lana said, winking at Liv.

"Any more questions? If not, let's get this show started!" Vince said, excitedly.

Vince walked out to the top of the ramp. He put all six names into a hat and swirled it around. "The first two entrants are - Liv Morgan and Lana!" Vince yelled into the mic.

Liv and Lana made their way down the ramp. They got into the ring as the other four ladies were put inside their respective pods.

"I'm going to head to the back. You ladies have fun and enjoy yourselves." Vince said.

As he left the lights went out. It was completely dark inside the arena except for above the chamber. Up on the big screen a clock showed and started counting down from two minutes.

Lana walked over to Liv. Liv was standing with her arms crossed looking really apprehensive.

"I'm not going to bite you Liv. Unless you want me to." Lana smiled.

Lana ran her hands up and down Liv's arms. She tried for a kiss but Liv twisted away. Lana gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before stepping back to take off her top, revealing her gorgeous breasts. As Lana began running her fingers through Liv's hair the timer was counting down.

5...4...3...2..1.

The buzzer sounded. Lights above the chamber pods bounced back and forth for about ten seconds before stopping. The cameraman turned to the pod.

Lacey Evans was the next participant. She walked out of her pod, thru the ropes, to where Lana and Liv were standing. She walked right up behind Lana, reached around and took a handful of breasts in each hand.

"How can you resist these Livvy?" Lacey asked, while caressing Lana's voluptuous jugs.

"Mhmm." Lana moaned, moving her hands to the back of Lacey's head.

Liv looked on as Lana turned around, nipples fully erect, and helped remove Lacey's top. Lana began kissing Lacey's upper chest before moving down to her left areola. She flicked her tongue over the nipple a few times before taking it into her mouth. Lacey lay her head back as Lana began doing the same to the other nipple.

Liv backed herself into a corner of the ring and looked up to the big screen, realizing the timer was almost done.

5...4...3...2..1.

The horn went off again as the light bounced around. The cameraman turned to see who was next.

Alexa Bliss's pod opened.

The camera followed her making her way to the other ladies. In the few seconds it had moved away, Lana and Lacey were both completely naked.

Alexa walked over to Liv.

"Are you okay?' Alexa asked.

"I'm just nervous." Liv said embarrassed.

"Why did you agree to do this?" Alexa inquired.

"I really wanted to. I'm into women more than men. I've fantasized about all of you so many times. Watching them is really turning me on though." Liv said to Alexa.

Alexa turned to see Lacey and Lana both using their right hands to rub the other between the legs. She turned back around right in time to see Liv come forward and plant a kiss her on the lips.

5...4...3...2..1.

The buzzer sounded once again. The cameraman not wanting to turn away from the action again froze.

Mandy Rose walked into the cameras view. She looked at Lana and Lacey, who were obviously enjoying each other and decided not to disturb them. She walked over to Alexa and Liv.

"Sorry Liv." Alexa said as she turned to Mandy.

Mandy lifted Alexa off the ground, carrying her to another corner of the ring.

Liv watched as Alexa and Mandy undressed each other, admiring the two beautiful women standing naked in front of her. The perfect curvature of their breasts, asses and freshly shaved pussies was mouth watering.

5...4...3...2..1.

The last buzzer went off making Liv jump.

Carmella's pod opened up allowing her to survey all the action. In the center of the ring, Lacey was lying on her back with Lana's face buried between her legs.

In one corner Mandy was also on her back with Alexa on top of her in a sixty-nine position.

Carmella, noticing Liv all alone, walked over to her. She cupped Liv's face in her hands and gave her a quick smooch on the mouth.

The cameraman was struggling to contain all this action in one shot. He turned one way to see Lacey holding Lana's hair as Lana lapped away at her juicy treat. He turned the other way to see Mandy and Alexa both having a mouthful of each other's snatch. He turned back around to see Liv finally relaxing as she let Carmella introduce her tongue into her mouth. Everywhere he turned were the sounds of heavy breathing and loud moans.

"Ohhhh!" Alexa moaned, as she squeezed tight on Mandy's thighs. Mandy raised her head off the floor to shove her tongue deep inside Alexa's succulent pussy.

"Uhhhhh...lick my pussy... right there..ohhhh!" Alexa gasped. She felt her orgasm taking over. He legs began trembling when her pussy erupted over Mandy's face, her juices flowing down into her waiting mouth.

Alexa got up to make her exit when the camera swung over to Lacey and Lana. Lana had worked three fingers inside Lacey's slick passage. She was flicking her tongue over her clit while furiously slamming her fingers inside Lacey.

"Please baby...fuck mmeee, fuckkk mee!." she yelled as her legs tightened up around Lana's head, cumming a few seconds later.

Lana moved over allowing Lacey to roll away, barely able to get to her feet.

The camera switched back to Carmella who now had Liv melting in her hands. They were embraced in a full on make-out session. Each had their hands on the others hips, tongues battling for supremacy in their mouths. Carmella stepped back, pulling Liv's top off. Liv did the same. Carmella dropped to her knees, helping Liv down to lay on her back. Liv raised her hips allowing Carmella to hook her fingers over her shorts and pull them off. Carmella kissed her inner thighs before making her way up for another fiery kiss.

Mandy was watching this happen when Lana crawled up behind her and pushed her in the back. Mandy fell forward catching herself with her hands. Lana spread her cheeks and began licking her asshole. Mandy, clearly enjoying this, lowered her head to the mat while also lifting her ass more in the air.

The cameraman backed up to get everything in frame.

Liv was on her back, hands behind her knees, spread eagle. Carmella was hungrily eating her pussy. Carmella flicked her tongue out over and over across Liv's clit before she placed her mouth completely over her throbbing mound. Carmella ran her tongue in circles causing Liv to scream out.

"I'm cummingggg!" Liv yelled, as the pleasure over took her.

Liv gave Carmella a quick kiss before exiting.

Lana continued her assault on Mandy's rear. She began using her right hand to rub over Mandy's slick pussy as well. The expert tongue work on her asshole and the stimulation from her hand was too much.

"Oh my god...oh shiiit!" Mandy squealed, as the juices began running down her legs.

Carmella looked on as Mandy made her exit.

She turned to see Lana staring right at her. Her cheeks were coated in two different women's girl cum. Lana stalked over to her, backing her into the corner. She got so aroused at being the first woman to make Liv cum that her pussy was literally dripping down to the mat. Lana knew that Carmella needed. Carmella leaned back extending her arms over the top rope, knowing what was about to happen. Lana bent down, lifting Carmella's legs draped over the middle rope. Lana placed both of her hands under Carmella's hips, bringing her up to her face. She instantly buried her face in Carmella's aching cunt. It didn't take long at all.

"Uhhh...ohhh...uhhh..!" Carmella gasped, as she came all over Lana's face.

Lana continued licking the juices off Carmella's thighs until she didn't see any left. She helped Carmella get off the ropes before she left the chamber.

Lana stood in the center of the ring as the first ever HLA Elimination Chamber Champion.