The Hobbit & The Sexual Renaissance

Story Info
Bilbo seduces his husband to make love to him.
2.9k words
2.5
652
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The following story is also posted elsewhere under the same username. This has references to the films, and thus contains spoilers that may ruin your viewing experience if you don't know how the story ends. If you enjoy malexmale erotica- or Bagginshield- with lots of romance and slow build-up, I'm confident you'll enjoy this story. Otherwise, please feel free to view my own stories.

...

Hobbiton had never felt so desolate before; there didn't appear to be a bird in the sky. But perhaps, it was just the symptoms of an empty nest.

Frodo was granted permission to stay with his best friend at his home for a few nights. Thorin hoped he didn't need to confront anybody for messing with the young boy. Though he wasn't related to him, he considered Frodo like a son. He was one half of his heart that he would do anything for to secure his happiness. The other half belonged to his uncle, who was carrying a larger mental burden as he sat in his armchair.

A book was held in his hands, but it was clear that the hobbit was too consumed with his own thoughts to read it. Thorin stood against the doorframe observing him quietly, a light smile on his face. The dwarf fell into reminiscing on his history with this anxious man he adored. It was easy to do so in moments like this, where parental responsibilities were put on hold.

His previous life had felt like a dream nowadays. Never could Thorin have imagined going from King of the Mountain to a family man living among hobbits. It was better this way though, for his brief period as king nearly cost him the respect of his loyal friends, and his budding relationship with Mister Baggins.

The warrior shivered at the memory of him lying weakly in the snow as he uttered what he thought to be his final words to his dear friend. He gripped onto his arm as if he could raise him to the skies with his parting soul, so they may stay bonded forever, but Thorin knew that to be impossible even then. He found comfort in the fact that at the very least, he shielded Bilbo from an untimely demise, and he could return home to live out the rest of his days in peace.

Thorin wondered if this evening itself was a dream conjured up by loneliness. Standing here, fully mended from his wounds, watching Bilbo slam his book closed in frustration. It would be a merciful afterlife for a brute like him, yet that wasn't the case. This was all real, and he would never take it for granted.

Even so, there was still something off about this night. It had only been a few hours since Frodo set off on his little adventure, and while it was tough not to look after the boy, Bilbo appeared far more upset than he had in years. His book had been placed on the table and the man let out a long sigh before fidgeting with his fingers.

"I can feel you staring at me...," the hobbit said, dryly.

"It's hard not to," Thorin replied, "I can bring Frodo back home, if you'd like."

"No, leave him be," Bilbo waved his hand, "I'm not worried about that."

"Then that book of yours must be a challenge."

"Don't be clever. You've seen me read it before."

"And you've chosen to take it out again because...?"

Bilbo lifted his head up and chuckled weakly, "My my Thorin, I was hoping you'd be more perceptive. It's not fun to spell it out for you."

The dark-haired man felt his face scrunch in uncertainty, feeling as though he missed a vital piece of information, "I'm not sure I understand."

His partner looked directly up at him and smiled, dropping the exasperation that gripped him seconds ago. "Oh, all right! I was trying to be patient, but I suppose forwardness is the best course to start with." Bilbo stood up and approached the taller man with a mischievous eye, something that was familiar to the dwarf, yet this look carried a deeper intention that brought his skin to a delightful quiver.

Bilbo caressed Thorin's face that had witnessed countless violent battles and softened it with his gaze. He brought their foreheads together and they remained quiet for a moment, taking in each other's presence. Thorin, unable to resist his halfling, held Bilbo's hips and closed his eyes. Bilbo hummed from this reciprocation and broke their silence.

"Take me to bed."

Thorin's eyes opened, his heart skipping a beat.

"I cannot recall the last time we truly embraced one another," Bilbo continued, "I didn't want to come off impulsive, but I couldn't stop thinking of it when I realized the opportunity. Three nights, just the two of us? Why, the possibilities excited me."

Thorin was stunned at this confession. For years, they have enjoyed sharing a bed together, snuggling and kissing throughout the night until they were too exhausted to continue. Their days eating, engaging in tasks, raising Frodo, all of it Thorin found reason enough to desire nothing beyond that.

There were still days where Thorin did crave the privacy they possessed before, where they could spend hours behind closed doors exploring one's bodies. Oh, how Bilbo looked when he'd find release...it was the most beautiful sight. Thorin couldn't decide which position he preferred because Bilbo was perfect in all of them. Resting on his stomach with his rear high in the air, or the gentle rocking they'd do as they locked eyes. That and more was missed on the most repressed days. Still, Thorin never pressured affection, and he assumed his partner was just as satisfied as he was all this time.

Thorin parted his lips as he noticed the subtle hint in Bilbo's face that maybe he said something he shouldn't have. "You don't need to convince me further."

"Well, that was easier than I thought!"

"You made it that way, with how innocent you pretend when aroused," the hobbit's concerned face was wiped away hearing those words, being replaced with a speechless tongue, "The way your cheeks flush, and how your thighs pressed together. You hoped I would bed you, and I behave like a wolf."

Thorin could now tell that his improvised attempts at flirting were getting to the halfling, as his pale cheeks darkened to pink. As much courage as he presented in announcing his desires, teasing remarks left Bilbo flustered.

"You continue to surprise me, Mister Baggins," the taller man brought their hips closer, "You find new ways to make me fall deeper for you."

"You insist on calling me that despite our marriage."

"Of course," Thorin smiled, "How could I forget?"

...

Thorin has been leaving trails of kisses down his husband's body before settling on his inner thighs, which he knew were his most sensitive areas- aside from his erect cock that remained untouched.

"You are charming when you beg like this."

"I swear, Thorin!"

Bilbo moaned, yanking against the restraints that prevented his hands from reaching down to shove the man onto his shaft. Bilbo could be aggressive, despite having the disposition of a righteous man. This was reason enough to improvise in bed with some rope binding. Thorin wished to savor every part of his lover before getting to the main course.

His lips were a daily treat, but Thorin found his nipples even more succulent. How they perked almost immediately from his tongue, remaining hard long after Thorin traveled downward.

"Please, I can't stand it anymore. Touch me..."

Thorin would've prolonged his torment by pretending not to know what spot Bilbo was referring to, but he had needs that he wanted to fulfill too. So, with an eager palm, Thorin began stroking his length. The moans that came from the halfling's throat were the only ones echoing in their bedroom, as Thorin held his own back to hear them clearly.

"Ngh!" Bilbo grunted, back arching upward and wrists screaming to be let free as he felt the cool touch of his partner's tongue licking his leaking head. Thorin's free hand pressed down on Bilbo's thigh to prevent him from squirming about. Thorin took in more of the length past his lips and reached the back of his throat. The dwarf's skin felt aflame hearing Bilbo shout obscurities, along with further pleas to undo his "stupid binds."

"Soon, my love."

"You told me that ages ago. Don't you want relief?"

"There's one more thing to do," the man lowered his lips, and sighed as he licked at the other man's entrance. Bilbo's back raised off the bed again, proving to be a great fighter against his larger lover. Thorin was now using both of his hands to keep Bilbo in place, thrilled by the challenge of holding him still while he pried his hole.

He had always been so tight, no matter how often they embraced. Thorin recalled the first time they consummated their love, and he needed to hold off from thrusting due to warm tightness sheltering him.

"I'm not ready to cum yet..." he said, feeling slight embarrassment over the ordeal. Yet, Bilbo saw it as a compliment and kissed his damp face with a joy that was just as fervent as when he saw him recover from the war.

Thinking back on that day gave Thorin a change of heart. "Forgive me," he told Bilbo, as he reached over to remove the binds. From the struggle, his wrists were sore, but Bilbo didn't care. He cradled Thorin's face and pulled him closer to share a kiss. Their naked bodies rubbed against each other, fueling the tension that had been built for what felt like forever.

"You really enjoy riling me up," Bilbo smiled.

"And I'll continue doing so," the dwarf returned to the man's entrance and savored it audibly. Finally free, Bilbo used his hands to press on his lover's head, bringing him deeper inside of him. The hobbit's chest expanded as he gulped air into his lungs.

It could be so easy to enter someone with force, but for Thorin to prepare Bilbo despite his longing was a testament to his admiration for the hobbit. Now that his body was fully prepared, the former king was ready to plunge into his treasure.

"You feel so good...," Bilbo whined, his entrance giving way to Thorin's aching cock. He pushed halfway, giving pause to the intrusion to catch his breath. The combination of this being the first in a long time of coitus, added to their devotion and excitement brought him to wanting to release inside his love too soon. Holding the back of Bilbo's knees and leaning forward, the dwarf slowly persisted inside him till he reached the end.

It was then that Thorin noticed Bilbo's eyes; they were watering to the point where one had spilled a tear down his face.

"Are you hurt?" Thorin said, prepared to remove himself.

"No," Bilbo replied softly, "I love you..."

Thorin's heart swelled. Then, he repeated the same sentiment. "I love you, Ghivashel."

It was as if they were immature lads, consumed with only their pleasure and nothing else. The world was quiet, save for their voices dancing between the walls. Like they had taken turns announcing their passions with every thrust, ensuring one could be heard by the other. As their joy increased, it was getting harder to take those turns as their moans swirled in a frenzy.

Words were shared that will never be revealed to anyone else, some of them they'd be horrified of if Frodo had overheard them. But they were seared into their memories along with the others said throughout their shared years.

Bilbo came first, stroking his cock in time with Thorin's thrusts, allowing his cries to be volumed to a height that one may question him to be a harlot. It nearly brought Thorin to cum as well, but he held back and watched his husband's face lose all stress. More tears fell down his face and sweat beaded everywhere. His soft curls of brown hair had soaked too, and Thorin wiped away the strands that had blocked the spent one's eyelids.

He observed Bilbo's figure as he was regaining energy from his orgasm and was impressed yet again at his resilience. For one man- a hobbit no less- to set out on a long journey, enduring dangerous elements and violent enemies, all for others' benefit...how could he not fall in love?

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"Yes, please."

Thorin accepted that Bilbo may have been far too weary to continue, so he sat on the bed and laid a hand on himself.

"I'm sorry, did I say we were done?"

Thorin blinked curiously, "Are we not? I didn't want to..."

Bilbo carefully sat on Thorin's lap and rubbed his thumb along his cheek, liking how the thick bristles of graying hair brushed along his skin. "You have become so gentle, but you forget that when we are like this, I'd want you anything but."

The shorter man maneuvered his hand behind him, so he can spread his arse enough so Thorin's shaft can penetrate him. The dwarf swore his lover's name once he felt the sweet compress of his walls again. "You are selfless to a fault," Bilbo said, "So I must make sure you are spent."

A smile creeped on half of Thorin's face, looking up at his husband who couldn't be more wrong. Bilbo was more giving than anyone he ever knew, and all of this he felt was merely flattery to help get him off.

"What a liar, you are," Thorin gripped Bilbo's arse, digging his nails into them, "You have no idea how greedy I really am."

"Thorin? Ahh!" Bilbo had awakened something in his husband, a primal need that made his penis harden again. The dwarf thrusted up while he kissed along Bilbo's vulnerable throat.

"Nobody in the world could take me away from you. They are unworthy...I am just as undeserving, but I'll fight to keep your hand. I vow to you my life...I promised your safety before and will do so always. I am yours as you are mine..." Soft sucks and nibbles were placed on Bilbo's neck, and he whimpered through them, relishing in this possessiveness.

Most people would be surprised to know that underneath Thorin's brooding exterior, there laid compassion there. Granted, it was reserved mostly for himself and Frodo. But occasionally, Bilbo desired seeing his darker side- if it was a playful means to an end.

They held one another fiercely, willfully consuming themselves to lust once more. It was close to midnight by the time Thorin finally let go. His libido outmatched the hobbit's, for Bilbo had climaxed a second time before Thorin reached his first.

Bilbo had him on his back, massaging his broad pecs as he rode atop his ever-throbbing erection. They were not so quick with their thrusting anymore; both had grown tired, yet slow rocking was just as good. Bilbo took interest in Thorin's eyes, which were always lovely to observe, but even more so in this position.

They were not looking back at his; they rolled up in delirium. His bearded chin slacked and left his mouth agape, evoking nothing but deep sighs as streams of cum released inside of his halfling. Being filled so deeply like this exhilarated the shorter man, and for a moment, he wondered if he'd have enough strength to cum a third time. That didn't occur, but it was all right; an arse stuffed with his husband's seed was a perfect end.

Neither of the men spent much time talking afterwards. Aside from a quick shower and lingering kisses, they fell into slumber and by morning, the two would smile at each other knowing that last night was only the start of a new adventure.

...

"Uncle Bilbo?"

Frodo prepared to greet his relative after days of being away. Though he was glad to gain some independence, Frodo did long for the comfort of home. However, when he stepped foot inside, there was no uncle to hug him, nor his husband offering a warm smile from afar. It was as if the home had been completely abandoned.

"Is everything all right, Mister Frodo?" Sam chimed in from outside the front door.

"There doesn't seem to be a soul in here," Frodo commented, feeling progressively concerned for the older men's wellbeing. They were not in their prime anymore, and rarely have they ventured far, is it possible that they could have been-?

"Oh my..."

"Did you hear that?" Frodo said, a disturbed chill running down his back.

"I can't hear anything," Sam answered, "Should I come in?"

"Just a moment. I'll see for myself."

The young man eyed the home for any discrepancies. Everything appeared normal since the last time he was around, but he did notice that his uncle's door was closed.

"Why, of course," Frodo mumbled, followed by a knowing smile. Knock. Knock.

A sharp gasp came from behind the door, followed by another.

"Uncle? I've returned!"

"That you have!" Bilbo cried through the door, "I apologize for not greeting you. I-I was just-"

"You don't have to apologize. I'm old enough not to have a welcome party."

Bilbo forced a hearty laugh that made Frodo shake his head.

"Now, when you and Uncle Thorin are done, I'd be happy to drink tea with you," Frodo beamed, "I'll be in the study!"

Bilbo didn't realize he had held his breath until he was certain Frodo couldn't even hear him whisper.

"That doesn't mean anything. He'd never think that we'd..."

"Oh my love, you're too wise to be so foolish."