The Hogarth Club Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola gave Georgina a similarly scorching kiss, then kissed down Georgina's stomach while unbuttoning her skirt. The skirt fell but Lola continued kissing over her mound and down her thighs. Roger realized he was watching a choreographed event when Reggie stepped in to steady Georgina at the same time that Lola lifted her foot. Georgina did not need the support, she smiled as Lola kissed her foot and her toes Lola then swapped legs starting again at her mound and working down. When Lola sucked in Georgina's big toe she gave Roger a prim little smile that said, wouldn't you prefer to be doing this.

Roger couldn't take much more of watching his love being tortured though in truth it was him they were torturing and Georgina was deviously complicit. He didn't think it was possible to orgasm just through visual stimulation but he was getting very close.

Georgina was standing in her underwear. Roger concluded Georgina had been busy sewing, the underwear that the girls had discarded had been silk, someone had stolen a parachute.

His thought was shattered by Brielle, just as Reggie had, she stood behind Georgina and toyed with her tits until her nipples threatened to pierce the material she then released the strap and brushed the silk away with a swish. Brielle then punished Georgina's mounds until Georgina groaned in pleasure when Lola and Reggie stepped in and accepted a breast each to tease.

Brielle brushed her hands from Georgina's breasts over her hips to the waistband of her pantaloons, Reggie lifted Georgina's foot onto a stool opening her to willing hands. Brielle's hands continued and cupped Georgina's sex, her fingers traced her valley. The silk being put in intimate contact with Georgina's juices stayed, her cunt was outlined in the material. It was more revealing than had she been naked. Brielle was not happy with just outlining her topography she worked the material erotically. Georgina's smile had gone her face now showed the tension of arousal.

Georgina was keening softly, fingers playing with a hardened nub, hands caressing thrusting nipples and kisses being rained on Georgina's neck, on both sides, had her undulating into the various contacts with passion.

When Brielle's thumbs caught in the elastic of Georgina's knickers Lola and Reggie stopped kissing Georgina they sensed the finale was yet to come and haste would detract from the ultimate outcome. A pair of knickers hit the floor and were replaced by Brielle's mouth. As if the sound of Brielle's first slurp was the signal all the girls caressed, kissed, bit, sucked every erogenous zone they knew of.

Georgina's fall into the chasm was awesome, she screamed, shuddered and would have collapsed but for the caring hands of her friends. Roger watched a lesson in love, the girls kissed her down from the high, sharing her ecstatic pain with their lips bodies and souls. No small signal of Georgina's was ignored a twitch of a muscle was sufficient to direct the desired response.

Hard to the point of busting Roger watched Georgina flow into post orgasmic bliss, then her eyes flew open and with an impish grin she looked at Roger.

"How are you going stud?" she asked.

"What a fucking show, if you move too fast the breeze will have me spurting like a broken main."

"Would you like me to fix that Roger?" Reggie asked with glee.

"Please."

Roger heard a clattering behind him, then a cup of iced water was thrown into his crutch.

"There Roger, that's fixed that for you."

To the tinkling of amusement from the girls, Roger strained against the ribbons and tried to melt Reggie with a caustic stare. The ice water had done the trick he wasn't going to be coming soon. While he was fuming Reggie tied his knees together with another ribbon.

"Would you like a cup of tea, Georgina?" Lola asked.

"Yes, there is some sweets Ashley made, I'd like to try them," Reggie added.

"Yes, we'd better escape before he melts the room with his frustration," Brielle concluded.

Georgina smiled she stepped in and cupped Roger's cheeks and gave him a kiss which could only have been forged in the furnace of passion she had just enjoyed. Roger was hard again, overcome by the kiss which shook all his sexual walls. Roger shut his eyes so he could fully enjoy the taste of Georgina's erotic fervor, the activity around him did not penetrate his bliss.

When Georgina broke the kiss and he opened his eyes the girls were laughing.

"Shall we take care of him before desserts?" Lola asked.

"Well it is his birthday," Reggie said.

Brielle was next into the action, she poured some oil, which had been warming near the fire, into her hand and brushed it on his forearm which was restrained at the elbow then stepped over the arm of the chair and sat on his forearm. With a lascivious grin she rubbed her cunt on his oiled arm.

"Stop biting my arm," Roger said.

He could feel her muscles working. Lola not to be outdone oiled and mounted his other arm, even despite the lubrication her bite was much harsher. The girls reached across him a kissed, it was wet and noisy. Their breasts were touching Roger sucked in two nipples.

"You have five minutes to stop that," Lola said.

Lola and Brielle started sliding along his arm angling their bodies to force their clits in firm contact. Right in front of his face they fondled each others tits.

"I could help if you let me go," he said.

Lola slid down his arm.

"If you want to help, use your fingers."

Brielle laughed and copied Lola. Roger felt like a piano player but the girls enjoyed his efforts.

Georgina said, "Move up girls."

They did and resumed their lewd oscillations. Roger could feel two hard knots teasing the muscles on his arms. Georgina stood on the stool and stepped onto the chair, her feet occupying the space that Roger's legs did before they were tied.

"Eat," Lola said.

Georgina placed a leg over his shoulder, he could smell her. His tongue went in search of her, he sipped ambrosia using his tongue to plough her folds. Georgina had obviously had enough titillation she moved so he found her nub. Roger sucked hard, Georgina's reaction started a chain of motion.

"Do that Roger," she gasped.

Roger did as he was told, he was heady with her fragrance, he was incapable of denying her. Then he felt Reggie between his legs.

Reggie took him in her mouth, once he was wet she added her hands. Roger quickly learned that the more he pleased Georgina, the more he was pleased.

Roger was immersed in soft flagrant flesh amazed to realize he was enjoying the girls working themselves off on his arms as much as Reggie's busy tongue and eager mouth but Georgina who had given up being pleasured, she was now masturbating against his tongue, was giving him the ultimate glow. How on earth could a virgin be so sexual he thought.

"OK Reggie," Lola said.

One of Reggie's hands left his prick, he felt it brush his thigh as it went to her own clitoris. She matched her thrusts and tongue to the tempo of her own pleasure. Roger was close when Reggie's mouth became too busy panting to carry on with its service. Reggie's hand filled the void masterfully as she stroked him hard and full.

Reggie screamed he could feel her tremors he came too, it was all the trigger he needed. Brielle and Lola were screaming and grinding themselves against his arms and Georgina was now fucking his tongue in that disharmonious way that indicated that she was orgasming too.

Everyone worked off each other, Reggie's mouth had got busy again, she was eating his seed, her lips were maximizing his post orgasmic euphoria. As if on a signal they all collapsed together.

The girls unwound and Roger found Georgina sitting on his lap, she went in search of her juices on his lips. The kiss was molten he melted into the contact, this could easily be his life purpose.

His relaxation in Georgina's kiss, seemed to emphasize the supreme pleasure he had enjoyed. Never before had he come so hard or for so long. His climax had been engineered by professionals, even though his balls still ached with denial it was a pain he would pay anytime for such an apocalyptic orgasm.

There was a rattle as Reggie grabbed the coal scuttle and threw more coal on the fire. She judiciously used the poker and soon flames were exploring the new fuel.

The last thing Roger needed was external heat, he was generating all his own. Georgina broke the kiss and walked to the table.

"Petits fours?" Georgina said, holding a morsel to Roger's mouth.

"You are my mignardise, my bite sized sweet," Roger said.

He kissed her fingers and licked off the icing sugar which had migrated from the sweet.

"This has been a fabulous birthday, Thank you."

"There is more to come." She looked at the mantle clock.

"Two hours of birthday left, if you have the fortitude."

He decided such a daft question didn't deserve an answer. Georgina fed him another sweet.

"Reggie," Roger said, "come and get a kiss."

Reggie was very unsure but she joined Georgina, "Why do you want to kiss me Roger?"

"You are a domino,"

"Is that good or bad?" she asked.

"Oh definitely good. Like the line of dominoes you are the first one which causes all the others to fall, you are the orgasm maestro. If I ever hear you use the work freak to describe yourself again I will spank your bare arse."

Georgina gave Roger a monster smile.

Reggie said, "I am a freak Roger."

She bent over in front of him, her perfect pear shaped arse almost in his face. She wriggled displaying the diamond of her moist snatch. She looked at him through her legs and ran a finger up and down her lubricated canal, then thrust it inside her, if only he wasn't tied. She grabbed the last sweet and offered Roger a choice between her damp finger or the Petit Four. He sensibly chose the finger, to the joy of the other girls.

When the laughter died, Lola said, "Reggie get your toys."

Reggie came back with a box of turned flanged plugs which looked a lot like a pacifier that would be given to a baby when it was teething. The girls admired the plugs. Reggie looked so proud it was obvious that she had made them. They had an initial engraved above the flange soon everyone had their allocated equipment, There was one left, it was the longest it looked more like a truncheon than a teat.

The girls lined up in front of him again holding their plugs.

"Finest coconut oil," Brielle said, as she grabbed the flask which had been returned to warm by the fire.

Georgina was first to the flask, she poured some into a saucer and to Roger's amazement smeared it around Lola's arse. She bent down giving Roger a superb view while Georgina worked the oil in, then suddenly her finger disappeared Lola moaned. Georgina worked her finger in and out of Lola's anal passage. While Lola moaned.

"Oh that's nice," Lola said.

Georgina pushed the plug up Lola's arse, the shape held it in, the flange stopped it from disappearing.

"That feels good," Lola said, then turned and kissed Georgina, while Georgina's hand dropped and caressed Lola's valley. All the while the girls turned their bodies so Roger had a perfect view.

"Georgina," Reggie shouted and threw her an actual truncheon.

Lola seeing the wooden staff dropped on her back and spread her legs, while Georgina lubricated the shaft. She rubbed it gently up and down Lola's slit until it seemed to find an indentation it liked, Georgina gently worked it into Lola's snatch. All the girls were watching, attentive to Lola's reaction. When Georgina had worked half of the staff in she stopped and joined the other girls in seeking Lola's reaction.

Lola opened her eyes, "Fucking awesome, it tightens everything up. I feel tighter than when my Dad first raped me."

Reggie and Brielle positioned themselves so they were still fully in Rogers view. Reggie had two fingers up Brielle's arse before Georgina had worked the full length of the stick into Lola.

Then as if a whistle had signaled half time the action changed. Now Georgina and Reggie were getting their arses slicked with oil. Soon all the girls were plugged and laughing. Georgina walked up and down, she said it made her feel funny, soon all the girls were parading in front of Roger. Each time Reggie passed she would suck him, Brielle kissed and licked his balls, Georgina masturbated him and Lola wrapped him in her tits and wanked him with her orbs.

Reggie retrieved another plug from her box and gave it to Georgina, it was much thicker. Georgina put it in the saucer of oil while Lola bent in front of Roger.

"If you could be trusted you could do this," Lola said as she looked at Roger from between her legs.

Georgina got the plug and wiped it up and down her channel, Reggie's hand appeared and pulled out the smaller plug and Georgina pushed the new one in.

"Ohhh!" Lola said.

Roger looked to the truncheon but to his surprise Georgina pulled a prophylactic from the box.

"This is for you Stud," she said.

She unwrapped it and rolled in on Roger's cock she ignored his questioning look. Instead he was anointed with oil, which she rubbed into his now encased rod.

He now saw what was going to happen, they had planned for him to take Lola's cherry, he wasn't sure he could. He was about to mouth his safe word, Hogarth Club, when he realized he was as hard as a rock and getting harder as Lola backed her arse into his lap. His brain was running well behind his cock. Georgina seemed to be the hand maiden, she held Roger's knob and pulled out Lola's plug. She aimed Roger as Lola slowly descended.

Roger felt himself at her entrance, there was no pain, thanks to the libation but he wondered if he would be able to enter her. He felt Lola relax and he slipped inside. Even when Lola used her pelvic muscles to milk him it was not this tight. Even with a layer of rubber he felt everything. Lola was working slowly sliding up and down on his cock accepting a few more millimeters with each stroke. Georgina who had been holding him against the resistance of Lola's tight entrance now moved to the front, all the girls were looking at Lola's reaction.

Lola groaned as she accepted the last bit of him, now she was moving. Roger didn't realize how erotic it would be. The stimulation was unlike anything he had previously experienced, he was very close to coming with just a few strokes.

"Hold on Roger," Lola groaned, as if she was prescient.

Roger tried but he was so close it was past his control.

"Sorry Lola, I'm on my way," he croaked.

Georgina said, "Iced water."

Anticipating another drenching he regained control. The girls were making sure that Lola caught up. Roger could feel Georgina's chin on each of Lola's down strokes as she faithfully followed Lola's gyrations and sucked her clit. Reggie had her tongue down Lola's throat and Brielle was handling Lola's generous breasts. It was Reggie that tipped them over, her noisy orgasm sent Lola into a pleasure spiral, she tensed and her sphincter squeezed out the last drop of control he felt himself filling the condom.

Lola carried on using his cock, eventually she pulled herself off. He was still super stiff. Brielle kissed him and rolled the rubber of his prick.

"Will you do that to me too, please Roger?"

Her heard the rip of the condom packet before he agreed, this time Reggie slid the rubber down his cock and lubricated him firmly. Brielle faced him and lowered her arse onto his stake, Reggie guided him in.

Roger could feel his balls churning, he wondered if he was being overworked. He laughed at himself, how on earth could this awesome sexual communion with these gorgeous ladies be consider overwork an unrepeatable joy would be a better description.

He was pleased Brielle had picked this position he enjoyed watching her face, it shone with lubricious rapture.

"Can someone release my arms please?" Roger asked.

Lola looked comatose on the floor, Reggie and Georgina were quick to release his arms. He was now fully up Brielle's arse. Georgina had moved around to support Brielle's back, she arched so his cock ran along the front wall of her anus, he supposed that might be where the nerves ran to the clitoris. Irrespective of the logistic, Brielle arched back and fluid pumping showed her pleasure. Her cunt was visible and vacant so Roger pushed two fingers in. Her groan proved she liked it. He was charmed to discover there was still room for him to play with her nub.

It was like a tsunami, her orgasm built slowly gaining momentum. Roger didn't think that he would come again but he got caught up in the waves of her ecstasy and was washed to the shore with her. They both exploded and collapsed.

Brielle was the first to move, she kissed Roger with a passion.

"That was fucking awesome," she said, and flopped back into his arms.

Control of their muscles returned slowly, Brielle slid off him, she was so tight she took the prophylactic with her. Then dropped and licked him clean. Apart from the ice water, he was soft for the first time tonight. He was exhausted, fucked was probably a better description, he joined the girls who were cuddling on the floor.

He pulled Georgina into his body.

"Cuddle Reggie," she whispered, "and you better find some steel for her."

She washed away any negativity in the words with a sizzling kiss. Reggie had been spooning Roger, so he rolled over and pulled her close.

She whispered, "Roger if you can't its OK, but can we do it like Lola and Brielle?"

"You want a bit of anal action too?" he said quietly in her ear.

"No Roger, I want you in me, you don't have deserts before mains."

"What do you mean then?" he whispered.

Reggie looked embarrassed, her cheeks were red.

"No, I mean with me on top."

He kissed her, erotically but as gently as he could. He wondered if she had ever been fucked gently. Her husband was an animal, maybe Reggie enjoyed sex because she was Reggie not because he made it pleasant, he probably just stuck it in.

Roger's heart went out to Reggie, he realized with her ultra orgasmic state Reggie had never experienced foreplay. He felt himself harden, he was going to give Reggie his best.

He maneuvered his thigh between her legs and pulled her onto him, her grabbed the cheek of her arse and coached her to grind against him. Her eyes flew open, he kissed them and worked to kiss every part of her face when he got to her lips she was ready. Their tongues fought they sucked, licked, explored. Reggie broke the kiss.

She was fully red in the face, she looked ashamed.

"What Reggie?"

"Can I multi-orgasm?"

He pulled her close and kissed her with wild abandon, she felt like she was being savaged by a puppy but she embraced it and responded.

When his lips found a moment, he said, "I will feel inadequate if you don't."

Now Roger felt like HE was being savaged by a puppy. Reggie picked up the tempo of rubbing her valley along Roger's thigh, her stomach muscles fluttered and she came hard.

Roger continued to kiss her, now kissing her neck searching for the erogenous zones around her ear, she tried to reciprocate.

"Reggie can I make love to YOU, please?" he whispered.

The puzzled expression on her face almost looked like a question mark.

"Will you allow me JUST to pleasure you. I will get everything I need from your reaction."

She rolled onto her back and stretched her arms above her head. The message was clear, I am open to you.

Roger ate and caressed her breasts his hands enjoyed her gracious curves his mouth teased the puckered skin around her small but hard nipples. One hand dropped to fondle her stomach. She came again Roger tried to trace her undulating muscles.

"You haven't touched me yet?" she said.

Roger knew she was referring to her cunt.

"I thought you would enjoy slower," he said.

Reggie threw herself on top of Roger and kissed him hard. She slid down his body his cock had been ready for a while. Her aim was perfect he slid inside her. He moved into her.