All Comments on 'The Hole is Calling'

by Popper_Papa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

I couldn't agree more "You realize sucking cock is the most wonderful feeling in the world." Since sucking my first cock I've never been able to get enough cock or cum. I would love to have a personal glory hole to serve any and every cock in need. My story would be "Cock and Cum are calling". While I love a glory hole I am a proud cocksucker and love being watched anytime, anywhere so I prefer an adult theater, the special place along a trail, the bathhouse, and anywhere there is a hard cum filled cock in need of service. I look forward to more of your stories. I loved your style and format for this story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG so true! I am an addict I hit the holes at least 4-5 times a week sometimes even a couple times within the same day! I even wear baggy pants with knee pads on underneath! Almost 300 cocks so fat this year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is how it is…receiving the cock, awaiting the load of warm sperm. Driven to suck and submit..the poppers cause the cock to be my entire world..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cringey as fuck! The Hole Is Calling Dot. Dot. Dot. More like my brain cell is calling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hot. Thank you!

parker3522parker3522about 1 year ago

You have perfectly capture the thoughts and desires of us cocksuckers.

I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando.

Either the glory holes or my room number on the board with a note of what i want. "Room 217, Fuck my Face."

There is never enough cock. White, black, brown. Long, short, thick, thin. Cut, uncut.

In the last 4 years, I'm up to over 500 different cocks. Never enough cock!

I too write stories in here. Check them out if you like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous