The Holiday

Story Info
Mum and I go on holiday for some fun.
4.5k words
4.59
25.1k
17

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*

I never thought we'd get this chance again. Ever since Dad ran off and left us, we'd been living very much on the borderline. Mum had tried her best for me, working two jobs just to get me through school. It had been a tough few years but now, finally, I was eighteen and in my final term of my final year. I dreamed of getting a job and helping out. Then, suddenly, it was like we'd been struck with a pot of gold!

Okay it was more like a fat cheque than a literal pot of gold, but it was just as good. The old waster, my dad, had finally succumbed to all his bad living and kicked this life. The one good thing was that, when he'd walked out on us, he'd never thought to change his will. It seems he'd also forgotten about his investments. Mum knew nothing about them either, but we were both thankful he hadn't cashed them in and spent them on drugs or alcohol or whatever was his particular downfall.

She was waving at me when I came home from my last day at school. I knew I had to take charge straight away. Mum was hopeless with money. Besides I had plans of my own. I snatched the cheque from her fingers and put it in my pocket. Her mouth dropped open.

"What ...?" she started to splutter.

"Shut up, bitch," I said to her, "you know you can't be trusted with this. It goes in the bank first thing in the morning. Okay?"

"Y ... yes, Miss Laura."

Perhaps I should explain here about the true relationship between me and my mother. She was a perfectly respectable woman in her late thirties, pretty for her age. Now I know some of you may be surprised or even shocked by this revelation but me and mum had been lovers for about three years. Not in public, you understand, but in our home. for the first couple of years, we had simply been lovers but gradually I found that she needed, or wanted, to be controlled and I took over that role. I wasn't going to complain as it made my life so much easier. I wasn't a complete bitch to her, I still loved her as a mum, but a good spanking when she stepped out of line seemed to make both of us happy.

The next day, with no school to go to I dragged her to the bank and deposited the money in my account. I felt it would be safer there. I got a warm glow knowing I had control of a not inconsiderable amount of money. Once we had things sorted at the bank, I decided we needed to talk so I headed for a nearby café.

"So, that was good news. I've never seen so many zeroes on a cheque before. It means we can live in luxury for a while."

"Don't forget it was left to me," she said with an almost pleading whine.

"Of course, I won't, mum. What did you have in mind?"

"I ... I'm not sure darling, whatever you think best," was all she could come up with."

It was then that I had my lightbulb moment. "I think we should have a holiday. We can sort out the rest when we get back."

"Oh. That would be lovely, dear. I haven't had a holiday for years. A nice mother and daughter holiday would be lovely."

"Just so long as you promise to behave and not show me up."

"Of course not, darling, I promise."

So, we went to a travel agent and booked ourselves into a fine hotel in some place hot and sunny. Then I took her home. she had wanted to go shopping but I felt it was important to make our relative positions clear.

When we got home, I almost dragged her into the front room. I sat on the sofa but told her she should stand in the centre facing me. She looked forlorn and helpless.

"I think we need to clarify where we are," I said, speaking as severely as possible. "I am the mistress of this house and you ... are my servant. Got that, bitch?"

"Y ... Yes, Miss Laura." She muttered almost beyond hearing.

"Good, as long as that's clear. Now, a few things are going to change around here. I have something for you which I need to get," I told her, standing up and moving towards the door, "Its upstairs and I'll just be a minute. While I'm gone, I want you to strip. Be naked by the time I get back."

As I walked out of the door, I heard her spluttered protests, but I chose to ignore them. She had to learn her true place, I thought. Upstairs I rummaged through a drawer and found something I'd bought a few weeks back when I'd thought about how I could advance my newly developing relationship with my mum. I went back downstairs and was disappointed to find her still stood in the same place, a pile of her clothes off to one side, but still clad in the bra and panties. I walked in front of her and shewed her my angry face.

"Which fucking bit of naked did you not understand?" I asked her, my face inches from hers.

"I ... I didn't think you meant everything," she stuttered.

"Well, I did. So, get it all off. You have to do as you're told."

"Sorry, Miss Laura," and she reached for the clasp of her bra and let it drop. To be fair her tits were pretty good for a woman of her age. I'd spent many a happy night in one or other of our beds happily sucking on them. Okay they weren't the biggest, but they had somehow defied gravity. She hesitated again before bowing to the inevitable and tugging down her panties. All things considered her underwear wasn't bad. At her age they could have been so much worse. I also knew that she had even better sets in her wardrobe as well as a few almost decent changes of outer clothing. A little beachwear would be all I would have to buy for our holiday.

"Okay, stand up straight an put your hands behind your head," I ordered her. Time to establish my place in her life.

She did as she was told, and I looked her up and down. Hmm, not bad for her age, I felt a tingling in my pussy as I surveyed my naked mother. Her pussy was quite pretty too. A few days ago, I had supervised her as she had shaved down there and now things were much improved. I held out what I had brought from upstairs. I smiled when I saw the look of horror on her face. I'd had to go into a pet shop to buy the collar and lead I showed her. She immediately knew what they symbolised. I put the collar around her neck and fastened it. I stood back and looked at the effect. Splendid! I clipped the lead onto the ring at the front and looked again. Even better!

"There, don't you look good?" I asked her. Not waiting for a reply, I tugged on the lead and started walking her around the room. She had no choice but to follow. I was looking forward to doing the same at the hotel I had secretly booked us into. At the travel agent I had gone with the woman into her private office and changed the destination from the one mum had chosen to another much more up-market and much more remote. Anything other than the tacky cheap resort that mum had chosen. I didn't tell her, it would be a nice surprise for her.

Having put her through her paces I unclipped the lead and told her to make some food. I sat on the sofa deep in thought, making plans for the next few days. I had three days before our flight.

In that time, I mostly went shopping. Ahh, the delight of being able to spend money and not worry about it. I bought some clothes for myself, mostly evening wear in case I fancied a night out clubbing and a couple of new bikinis for sitting by the pool. I also bought mum a couple of bikinis, very minimal. She wouldn't need much else as she was only going to be seen around the hotel or in our cabin. I knew from the brochure that there were parts of the hotel that allowed the guests to be naked so mum wouldn't even need her minimal bikini there.

I carefully supervised the packing. Mum seemed a little displeased with her allotted share of the bags and I had to put her over my knee for complaining too loudly. When we finally got in the taxi to go to the airport, she became very confused as we ignored all the European flight desks and headed for the longer flights. She asked me where we were going and I told her it was a surprise but that if she didn't stop whining, I would clip her lead on her collar, right there in the airport.

Then we got going. I hadn't realised what a rigmarole it was going to be. I knew it was in the Caribbean, but I'd never looked it up on the internet. We landed in a large airport but then had to get another flight in a tiny plane to get to another smaller island. Then a ferry to an even smaller island. Finally, a horse-drawn carriage to the main hotel building. It seemed that the whole island was the hotel. I made mum stand in the corner with the bags as I checked us in. Cabin 36 on the beach. It sounded ideal and I could hardly wait. I was told in a lowered voice that the hotel asked for all pets to be kept on their leads. The receptionist raised a querying eyebrow and glance over at mum. She was trying to guess at our relationship, having noticed her collar. I apologised and immediately reached into my handbag and took out mum's lead. We both smiled and she rang a bell and called a porter over to take care of our bags and show us our cabin.

I walked over and clipped the lead to mum's collar, ignoring her shocked look.

"Sorry, mum, hotel policy. All pets to be kept on the lead."

I turned as the porter arrived with a trolley for our bags. I was surprised not expecting the young black girl in a bikini. I had forgotten that this was a strictly female only hotel although I hadn't thought that extended to the staff as well as the guests. The porter gestured that she was ready, so I tugged on the lead and followed her out the main door. Nobody seemed shocked by the sight of a young woman leading an older woman on a lead. In fact, I saw at least two other pairings of a similar nature on our short walk to the cabin although both of them were an older woman leading a younger girl.

We finally arrived at the cabin, and it was amazing. Set back in the trees that lined the beach with a veranda at the front that faced the gently lapping ocean. It was built of wood and the porter unlocked the door and let me go first, pulling mum behind me.

The trolley followed and then there was a pause as I looked around. It was gorgeous. At one end was a large bed and the rest of the space was filled with luxurious furniture. A white leather sofa and matching armchair, various small tables, one with a large flat TV on it and a drinks cabinet.

"Would you like help unpacking, Miss?" I heard the soft voice behind me.

"Errr ... no thanks, I have all the help I need," I said, indicating mum, "but thanks for your help, but I'm so sorry I have no local money to give you a tip."

"That's no problem, Miss. Its not necessary. Please enjoy your stay. Oh, and the phone by the bed is a direct line to the front desk. If there's anything that Miss requires, they can arrange it." She smiled and backed out closing the door and leaving us alone.

"Wow!" I said breathing out a huge sigh. "What do you think?"

"Its ... its very luxurious," mum replied.

"Well now were in our cabin I think its time for you to strip," I told her. "I'm going to take a shower. In the meantime, you can start unpacking and putting things away. Look me out a thin sundress for when I've showered. It's very hot everywhere."

I walked over to what I assumed was the bathroom door and walked in. it was immaculate and obviously had been recently cleaned to a shine. I stripped off my travelling clothes and went into the shower. I adjusted the water until it was just right and proceeded to wash all the dust and grime off me. It was luxury. I spent far too long in there but loved every moment. I felt I deserved it. Finally, I stopped the shower and stepped out. The towels were huge and soft, and I loved the feeling of them on my skin. I wrapped one around me and went back to the main room.

Having learned her lesson mum was now naked and was just finishing putting my clothes away. On the bed she had laid out a yellow sundress. She had also laid out a bra and panties, but I felt I could do without them. I dropped the towel and shrugged into the dress and then turned to mum.

"Well done," I told her, and she looked pleased with herself, "you have three minutes to have a shower and freshen up then come back here. Oh, before you do open a bottle of wine and pour me a glass."

I watched as she went to the drinks cabinet and looked in the wine fridge then she selected a bottle of chilled white, poured a glass and then came and handed it to me.

"I hope the hotel serves good wine, Miss Laura."

I took a sip. It was decent stuff, so I nodded my approval.

"Off to your shower, bitch, and come straight back. I feel a need of your services."

"Yes, Miss Laura." And off she dashed.

I leaned back on my elbows and sipped the chilled wine and started to feel refreshed. Mum must have rushed her shower as she was back before I was expecting her. So much the better. I lay back on the bed and pulled my dress up to my waist, exposing my naked self. I pointed to my pussy and mum dropped to her knees. She was more than familiar with her duties. I started to relax properly as her tongue went to work. I could feel my juices joining her saliva as she licked my pussy. Ahhh, this was the life. I took another sip of the wine but for some reason it wasn't quite right. I needed more. With one hand on the back of her head holding her in place I reached out and picked up the phone from the bedside table. A voice answered immediately.

"Yes, Miss?"

"Oh, errr, lovely as your wine is, and it is excellent, I feel the need for champagne. Is that available?"

"Of course, Miss. Would you like it at one of the bars or in your cabin?"

"Could you deliver it to my cabin please."

"Certainly, Miss. It will be about five minutes."

I put the phone down and turned my attention back to mum who had stopped her ministrations and had obviously been listening. She tried to lift her head, but I pushed her back down. After a pause her tongue resumed its duties. It only stopped when there was a knock on the door. This time it took both my hands to hold her in place.

"Come in," I called.

The door opened and a trolly was pushed in by another beautiful black girl in a white bikini. Different from the luggage girl but just as gorgeous. Her look of shock lasted but a millisecond before she broke into a knowing smile. She wheeled to trolley over to the side of the bed. I was struggling to keep mum in place.

"Do you want me to open it for you, Miss."

"Yes, please and pour me a glass, while I deal with this thing" I said, indicating the wriggly naked woman between my thighs. Taking two handfuls' of hair I lifted her head up so she could face me.

"Now, listen mum, you have one job and one job only. Get your tongue on my cunt and do what I brought you here to do. understand, bitch?"

Without waiting for a reply, I pushed her head back down. The room-service girl didn't seem put out bay anything and simply passed me my glass of cold bubbly.

"Ahhh, thank you my dear. What is your name?"

"It's Tansy, Miss."

"Well, Tansy, would you mind but over there on top of the bureau is a paddle. Would you mind bringing it to me?"

"Certainly, Miss."

I watched entranced as her bikini clad figure sashayed over to the bureau and picked up the paddle examining it closely with curiosity. Then she turned and came back to her trolley and held it out to me handle first. I looked her up and down. Her bikini was about as small as it could be, and her figure was superb. I decided to test her a little.

"You know Tansy, I'm not sure I could reach from here and I might spill my drink. Would you mind doing the honours. Don't worry she's used to it. I have to use it to keep her under control. Its why I brought it on holiday with us."

"You ... you want me to use it, Miss?"

"Yes, on her bottom. And put some weight into it. I think six would be enough, just make her a little pink." I smiled up at Tansy and could see the confusion in her face. She looked at the paddle and then at mum's inviting bottom and then back at me. I put my glass down on the bedside table and held on to mum's head. She was starting to wriggle again. My extra hand and its twist in her hair sent its own message as she quietened down a little. I looked up at Tansy and nodded. She took a gulp and then made her decision. She took a step closer and then raised her arm. Her first strike was a lot harder than I thought it might be and mum jumped. It had the effect that surprised me. Instead of trying to protest, mum redoubled her efforts. The second strike, if anything harder than the first sent a lovely noise echoing around the room and wafted over the beach and the ocean. It also made mum shift her focus. Her tongue moved away from my entrance and moved onto my clit. Her lips sucked mightily, and her tongue played havoc with it. Finally, she was getting me close to an orgasm. My eyes were closed but I heard the third strike, and my orgasm was getting even closer. It seemed that Tansy could sense where I was at and chose that moment to pause. I felt a finger slide into my cunt and a renewed vigour in mum's licking. The fourth strike made a second finger appear inside me. Oh fuck, I was so close. I couldn't help but call out. "Fuck, yessssss."

The fifth strike brought me right to the edge and the sixth tipped me over. I sank back onto the bed with a string of "fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, fuck my cunt you bitch." Slowly I opened my eyes to see Tansy looking down at me, a look of wonder on her face.

"Oh my god, Tansy, that was fucking brilliant, I don't know what you did but thank you. You had an amazing effect on mum." I tugged at mum's hair and lifted her head and tilted it sideways to look at Tansy. "Say thank you to Tansy," I told her.

In a quiet voice she managed to say, "Thank you, Tansy." I let her rest her head on my thigh as I reached over and grabbed my glass. Tansy still stood there, paddle in hand, still unsure of her place in all this. I held out my hand for the paddle and she passed it to me in a daze.

"You did very well Tansy. I'm very pleased with you. Room service over and above the call of duty, I think. You deserve a reward. Grab that other glass and pour yourself some champagne."

I watched as she forced herself into action and she did as I suggested.

"You deserve every drop," I told her, and she smiled. "Now, come and sit beside me while we drink it."

Shyly she walked around to the bottom of the bed and sat next to me. I raised myself on one elbow and clinked glasses with her. Mum hadn't moved an inch but still sat on the floor between my legs her head resting on my thigh her face turned in Tansy's direction.

"I suppose you must have seen that sort of thing many times while working here."

"In truth, Miss, never. Oh, I'm not innocent, I know what goes on, but I've never been asked to help before."

"I hope I wasn't too noisy when I came," I said and went back to lying on the pillows. I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her down alongside me. She didn't try to resist or object which pleased me enormously. I turned onto my side to get a proper look at her. In her tiny uniform there was a lot to look at. She was almost the same age as me, maybe a year older and her tits were about the same size as mine. I put my hand on her tummy just below her tits.

"You're very beautiful," I told her and grinned when she looked at me shyly. "I mean it," I emphasised. "And you deserve a greater reward for your earlier efforts. May I offer you the services of my pet?"

Her eyes went wide, and she spluttered, trying to find the words.

"But Miss, I've never ..."

"Then you don't know what you're missing. My mother is the best pussy eater I know, and she gives great cums. Please try her. You won't be disappointed, I promise," I almost pleaded with her. I tugged at mum's hair, and she lifted her face to look at us.

"Isn't that right, mum. You're a great cunt-licker."

12