The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I try my best, Miss Laura. Please let me taste yours, Miss Tansy."

I let my hand wander down to her hip where I started to disentangle the bow that tied that side of her bikini bottom. She just lay there neither protesting nor helping. I took that as a yes and tugged at the bow and it came loose. I moved away slightly and shifted my attention to the other side. It was now easier as I could see what I was doing, and I quickly had that side loose as well. Now for the big test. I started to pull it from between her legs and I was overjoyed when she lifted her bum up to make things easier. Her naked pussy was lovely to look at. She was completely shaved down there. I suppose she would need to be given the sparseness of her uniform. I nudged mum in her direction, and she crawled across until she knelt between Tansy's thighs. She looked up at me and I mouthed the word 'gently' and nodded for her to start. She bent her head forward and place a delicate kiss on the inside of Tansy's thigh. I felt Tansy jump and I put my arm around her waist to reassure her. As mum's kisses made their slow progress up her thigh tansy slowly calmed down although I could still feel a little tension in her. I let my hand drift up until I found her breast. I cupped it and squeezed it softly and I heard a low moan. Then, she stiffened again, and I knew mum had reached her goal. Tansy slowly relaxed and I knew mum's tongue was starting to work.

I gently pushed her bikini top up and off her breast. I lifted my head to get a better look. Her nipples were brown, slightly lighter than the rest of her skin, but her aureoles were darker. I leaned over and took one of her nipples between my lips. I heard her gasp and then a second moan. I'm not sure if it was me or mum that was causing her reaction. I suspect it was mum as when I looked down, I could see her clearly licking along the whole length of Tansy's slit. In fact, she seemed to be going all the way from her anus to her clit, lingering at either end of her journey and paying extra attention in the middle when she probed as deep as she could with her tongue. I hadn't been kidding when I boasted of mum's prowess as a cunt-licker. By now Tansy's legs had spread wide and I had occasional glimpses of her pink pussy, shiny and wet and not only, I am sure, with mum's saliva but with her own juices. I wondered what she tasted like, and I was more than a little jealous. I'm sure I would have the opportunity once she had cum. Which, judging by her erratic movements was not far off.

Mum too had sensed it and she had latched on to her clit. I assumed that further down mum's fingers had started to do their work.

"Ohhhhhh, Missssss, ohhhhh!"

Her voice was loud, and I hoped the neighbours were far enough away. Her hand grabbed my shoulder and squeezed quite painfully, but I could forgive her. Then she went limp. At her pussy mum slowed her actions until she calmed down. I thought she had fainted but slowly her eyes opened. She looked around trying to find something to focus on. She found me looking at her with concern on my face.

"Are you okay, Tansy?" I asked her.

She was breathless and only spoke with difficulty. "Oh, Miss. What ...? I never knew ..."

I cradled her head in my arm. "Hush now Tansy. You're safe here with me."

I lay there quietly for a while and even drifted off to sleep myself. A sleep filled with vivid dreams of adventures yet to come.

12