The Holiday

Story Info
2 long distance lovers meet for the first time.
2.8k words
4
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scan the crowd, looking for that familiar face. Not that I've ever seen it before in the flesh. There. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot you. I don't think you've seen me yet. I start to walk towards you, beaming with glee. Finally, I get to meet this amazing man for real I think to myself.

You see me, and your smile lights up the entire room. You start to walk quickly towards me, bumping the other bystanders just to get to me quicker.

Then, we stop. We just look at each other. What do I do now? Shake hands? Hug him? Kiss him? Wait for him to make the move? Goddamit woman! Say something!

"Uhh... hi. I finally made it" I say, blushing.

You just stand there, staring. Smiling. Is that a good thing?

You step forward and wrap your arms around me. I melt in your embrace, and you kiss my forehead. "Hello, my love" you say, still holding me.

"Mmmmm" it's all I can manage, as I drink in your touch, your smell. This moment, right here, is perfect.

Minutes pass, we haven't moved but the bystanders have now thinned out. How long have we been standing like this? I wonder to myself. And I don't care. If this is all I get, I'll be happy.

Finally, we slowly move apart and take a good, long look at each other. Just exactly as we thought we'd look. Still smiling, beaming, silent.

You take my hand and lead me away from the open space of the terminal and take me outside. I falter, and just breathe in my surroundings. I close my eyes and you tug gently on my hand. For a moment, I'd forgotten where I was. "Oh, sorry. I'm ok. Just... overwhelmed" I say as you look at me, puzzled.

"Come. There is so much to see, but first you need to rest."

You tug on my hand again, pulling me towards you, and then you let go as you drape your arm around me to lead me to your car. Bags loaded, and you plant another kiss on me, this time my cheek. Sweet, but will he just kiss me already! I'm still unsure on everything, and my stomach is doing belly flips, even harder than it's ever done before.

You already know where we are headed, I gave you that information a while ago. After all, even though we have known each other a while, we don't really know each other. I watch the scenery go past, and start to feel sleepy, but I fight the need as I want to take all of this in.

I check in and we head up to the room I have booked. It's beautiful. Heavy drapes billow slowly in the breeze and although the room is small, it will suit my needs. Kitchenette, bathroom with an extra-large shower, and a king bed. A dining table with 2 chairs, plus a couch with a TV on the wall, complete the room. I walk to the bed and flop down, hearing you giggle at my silliness.

"You ok baby?" you ask as you see me, star-fished on the enormous bed.

"Yes hun" I say between giggles, "but I am sleepy. Can you stay a while? Do you... want to?" I ask, hopeful. After all, spending time together was what we both wanted.

You check your watch. Habit maybe? I don't know. I don't know if you cleared your entire schedule for while I was here, or only a day or so here or there. "Of course, I can stay. If that's what you want." "Uh huh" I mumble, just to not sound as eager as I am. Stay. Kiss me more. Touch me. I think to myself.

I get up to pull the curtains closed. It is the middle of the day after all, but I am very tired, and the sun will only be a distraction. Even more than the man in the room. You sneak up behind me and wrap your arms around me again, only this time, you place your hands on my boobs and give a playful squeeze.

"May I be big spoon and play with these while you sleep?" you ask, and I catch a glimmer of hope in your voice. I instantly melt. I close my eyes and lean back into you, feeling your arms tighten around me. "mmm" I murmur.

"Lift your arms" you command, and I do as you ask. You slowly pull my t-shirt off over my head, grazing your fingers along my sides as you do, making me squirm and giggle.

"Oh my god, that tickles!" I exclaim, and I can feel the heat of your smile on my back. I drop my arms and you unclip my bra, in one swift move the hooks are undone and it falls to the floor. Instinct would have me immediately cover my breasts, but this time, I leave them exposed. I am comfortable for you to see me exactly how I am.

Next, you slide my jeans and underwear off in an expert move. Again, swiftly and quickly. I take a step to the side, leaving all my clothes where they fall, my back still to you. I wait to see if there are more commands for me follow, and instead I hear the bed being uncovered and then a "oomphf" and "pat pat pat". "Come my dear, in you get."

I turn to see you. Beautiful, naked, hard, you. Naked. Staring at me. I can feel myself blush. How did I get here and what am I doing? Is this really a good idea? Should I be doing this? I must have stood there staring for too long, because then your look turns from amazement to puzzled.

"Are you ok? Is this not what you want? Have I done something wrong?" you quickly ask, and I feel I have upset you.

"Oh, oh, uh..." I stammer, completely bewildered by what I'm looking at and feeling at a loss for words. "I'm ok. I'm... just... oh my...." I continue to stare, eyes wide at this naked man in front of me. I've always said to him that I feel like he makes me feel like the luckiest person around, and today just proves this theory.

I climb into bed and plant a gentle kiss on your lips. You lick your lips to taste me, while I bite my lower lip as I watch. "Snuggle in close, you have a big day planned tomorrow" he says.

I do as I'm told and assume the little spoon position, wriggling my butt back into your cock, grinding slowly, feeling how hard you are against my ass. I feel your arms slide around to squeeze my boobs again and you kiss my neck. I tense at your touch. "Sleep baby" you whisper in my ear.

But I don't want to sleep, at least not yet. I want to feel you, taste you. I continue to grind against you, and I can feel you breathe harder on my neck. Your hands slide slowly over my body. Searching. Touching ever so gently.

"Yawn... mmmm... what time is it?" I ask, I must've fallen asleep in your arms. "It's late baby." Is all you say. I sit up. Suddenly my whereabouts hit me. I'm in a hotel room, in a giant bed, with a naked stranger! I smile to myself. This feels... easy.

Suddenly I feel hungry. We look through the room service menu to see what looks good. We call to order, and I decide that I need a shower to wash off the long flight and wake me up a little. I lean over, plant a kiss on your cheek and excuse myself.

I turn on the shower and get some things ready before I step in. I can't seem to work the temperature so a mix of frustration, giggles and jetlag consume me, and I end up turning it off to start again. "Are you ok?" I hear you call out to me. "I'm fine, just can't get this stupid thing to work properly!" I giggle. Then I take a deep breath, close my eyes, take a moment, and then turn the shower on again. This time, success!

I set my things up and step inside. I run my hands through my hair and close my eyes as I let the warm water course over my body. I cleanse my face and start to wash my hair. I hear a noise but think nothing of it. Then, I feel you, behind me. You nuzzle my neck "may I help with this?" you whisper. I nod excitedly.

You squirt some shower gel on your hands and rub them together so it foams, then you take your hands and lather them over my back, my arms, my thighs. "Turn". Commanding me again, I like a little bit of this, and I do as I'm told and turn to face you. You smile and lean down and plant a kiss on my lips. Short. Sweet. My knees are weak, but I managed to stay upright. You run your hands over my neck, my breasts, making sure to tweak my nipples as you clean them. Down to my stomach, then one hand reaches around and slides down my crack while the other finds my clit. "Mmm... these also need to be clean, this is my dessert" you say as you gently slide your fingers inside and I whimper. I relax some more, knowing that you are here because you want to be. I take my hand and rest it on your cheek, then I pull you close. I kiss you, slow at first, then I let my tongue explore your mouth, your tongue. I run my other hand through your wet hair. We kiss for what seems like hours, with the water rinsing us clean. We then climb out of the shower and dry each other off between kisses and touches.

Once dry, we then pull on dressing gowns as we hear a knock on the door. "Room service!" we hear a call. You slip out to tend to the delivery while I dry my hair off a little more.

Once done, I see you have it all set up on the dining table. Two perfect dinner settings, complete with candles, though I have no idea where they came from.

We both sit to eat, mainly in silence apart from general chit-chat about the food. We still can't take our eyes off each other as we eat and play footsies under the table.

Once done, we finish off the bottle of champagne curled up on the couch. You are behind me, and my head is resting on your chest. You flick some hair behind my ear and gently kiss my neck. My robe falls open, exposing my breast, which is very soon covered by your hand playing with my nipple. I gently moan and start to grind again. I hear your breath get harder and quicker.

I get up. "Give me a second, babe" I say as I head to the fridge to see what is already stocked. A small carton of milk, along with some cold fizzy drinks and a couple of bottles of water is all that is in there. Not quite what I'm thinking. I spy a little freezer draw and to my delight, there is a miniature ice cube tray. I empty out the cubes into a glass and refill the tray before setting it back in its place. I carry the glass to the bedside table and set it down on a coaster. I let the robe fall off me and climb into bed where I wait for you. After realising you are waiting for direction, I call you over.

"Come my love, I think we've waited long enough."

You jump up trying not to look too excited, but your face says it all. You swiftly walk to the other side of the bed and drop your robe before climbing in. You try to kiss me, but I have other ideas first.

"Uh ah... not yet" I say as I take an ice cube from the glass. "Lie back" I ask and you willingly oblige. I take the ice cube and start on your cheek, you jump at the initial chill. I then breathe where the ice cube was, making you warm again.

"Mmmm" you whimper. I continue. Sliding the cube down your cheek, down your neck, I follow the ice cold with my warm breath. Touches of cold mixed with puffs of warm. I get to your chest. I circle a nipple with the ice cube, the other with my finger. When you are suitably hard, I then blow on your nipple, then lick and suck, and gently bite. You whimper again, and then I swap to make sure the other nipple doesn't feel left out.

When I think you have had enough, I trail the ice cube down your stomach, going very slow, and again following with my warm breath. You start to writhe at the anticipation of where I'm headed and what might be in store for you.

I trace your V lines... both sides... and you continue to writhe and whimper with the cold ice and my warm breath. "Please" you beg "no more there". "Oh, is that a sensitive spot?" I ask, with a smirk on my face. "Please, just not there. Anywhere but there!" you ask, shaking a little.

"Hmmm anywhere huh... how about... here?" as I touch the base of your now erect cock. And it bobs with the cold ice. Your eyes close and you whimper again. I take the ice cube and swirl it around the base of your cock and then take my tongue and run it in the opposite direction of the ice cube.

"Ahhhhhh" you cry out, the sensations are getting too much for you. "Please! Please!"

I look up at you through my eyelashes and smile a wicked grin. I trace the ice cube the length of your shaft and gently follow with my warm breath. "oh my god!" you scream, as you throb even harder, and sit up sharply.

"Oh baby, you taste good" I tease, this time my tongue playing with your tip while the ice moves to your balls. I'm waiting until I think you can't take any more before I make my next play. You whimper more and I take your cock in my mouth as far as I can go while you watch eagerly, and I can tell you can't take much more of the tease. I sit up and you watch me, waiting to see what will happen next. I straddle you and you expertly take over, guiding your hard cock into my now wet, dripping pussy. I throw my head back with pleasure as I feel you fill me, over and over with every short, sharp, thrust. We've both waited so long for this that it doesn't take long for us both to climax together and end up in a heap on the bed. Panting. Whimpering. Wet. Exhausted.

You wrap your arms around me and kiss the top of my head. "Oh baby, I've waited so long for that, this has exceeded my wildest dreams. Thank you. That was so good." You whisper, as I close my eyes and listen to your heart beating beneath me.

"Thank you, baby, that was so intense" I whisper back between breaths. I close my eyes and before we realise, hours have passed and it's daylight again.

"Yawn... good morning baby, how did you sleep?" you say, as you kiss my forehead. Mmmm, I could get used to this I think to myself, as I squeeze you just a little tighter.

"I slept really good, I think I needed it after all the travel. What about you? Sleep ok?"

"Yes, I slept really well, too. Better now we are together."

"What shall we do today?" I ask, knowing there's really only a few things that I want to do. I have some things scheduled for later in my trip, but today is for him.

"Let's eat breakfast first, and then see where the day takes us" you say, and we agree that sounds like a good idea.

Again, we go through the menu to look for something to eat. We didn't get a chance to shop yesterday, so that can be one of the next things to do. We make our selections and I get up to turn on the jug to make coffee. I don't bother to put my robe back on, besides, you've already seen me naked, I have no reason to hide anymore. By now you are sitting up, staring at me from across the room. Your smile still lighting up the room.

"What?" I ask inquisitively. "Oh, nothing darling, just... you look... beautiful" you say with a smile. I giggle shyly. I'm still not used to hearing it, and I probably never will be.