The Holiday Display Window

Story Info
Diane becomes the model for an erotic display Window.
10.1k words
4.39
30.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and written for the 2019 Winter Holiday Contest. Of course, all characters are over the legal age of consent. It is a love story, but with lots of fiery passion. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from you and love your ideas for new stories.

Two years ago, James opened a lingerie and sexual novelty store. An initial flurry of sales lead James to believe that he was on the fast track to profitability, but then there was a slow decline in sales. By the end of the 1st year he was creeping into the red and print, radio and TV advertising was not cutting it.

So, he decided he needed to take matters into his own hand. He thought about getting a model to show off the merchandise, but they were too expensive. He decided to see if there was gorgeous lady at any of the strip clubs that might be interested in some additional money. He knew they would be okay showing off their bodies and could easily display his wares.

James went to the three strip clubs in town and sat through all the shifts of dancers. In the first two clubs he found a couple of pretty women, but to be honest it didn't look like a model for his wares. In the third club he found Diane, but her stage name was Daisy Dukes. She had a body that would stop traffic, but more importantly she knew how to move to show it off.

When James first saw Diane, she was twisting and twirling and in general showing off her stunning body and her flexibility on the stripper pole. He was immediately mesmerized by her and invited her back for a lap dance. Her private dance was hypnotic with her breasts bobbing in time to the music and her nipples keeping time like a metronome. Her thin, muscular abs shimmied seductively as they shoved her hips from side to side.

The muscles in her dancer's legs rippled upward leading him to the most perfect tush he'd ever seen. By the end of the first dance there was a huge tent in his pants and even trying to think of business didn't diminish his erection. By the end of her three-song set, James cock was throbbing with need and his hands were itching to hold her spectacular ass.

He spoke to her throughout her dance about modeling his lingerie and she seemed vaguely interested in his offer. He left his card and told her if she was interested to show up the next day and they would work something out.

When she showed up the next day, he was surprised and had her put on a harem outfit that really didn't conceal any part of her body. She spent an hour strutting and dancing in the streets holding a sign for his shop. He watched her twirling along the street and drivers stopped to enjoy the show. He was surprised there weren't any traffic accidents, because she sure was the definition for distraction. He had triple the traffic he usually had and in addition to their previously negotiated hourly rate he gave her 30% of the stores profit while she was working. A deal had been struck.

Diana loved dancing naked in front of a crowd. There was a sense of power controlling every eye in the room and drawing their attention to any particular body part she wanted. She had been dancing since second grade and spent all of her spare time sculpting her figure with exercise. She had tried modeling, but was too short with too many seductive curves to be a clothes hanger. Here, dancing in front of a crowd is where it all paid off. She knew she could weave hypnotic spell and make any man yearn for her and she wielded that power sparingly.

When Diane had been on stage, she immediately noticed the incredibly handsome man that sat down in front to watch her dance. He wasn't the usual sleezy type the strip bar attracted. He was about a foot taller than she was with dark curly hair, his shirt was stretched tight trying to contain his broad shoulders, muscular arms. Something about him sent erotic shivers through her body.

His face looked vaguely Italian, with intelligent seductive golden eyes. She was immediately attracted to him and from that moment forward her dance was for him. She threw in a few offer most erotic moves and was rewarded when he stuck a $20 bill in her G string. She was glad her dance paid off when he invited her back for a lap dance.

As she rubbed her breasts and tush on him during the dance, she felt strong solid ropes of muscle underneath his shirt and pants. As she danced, she opened his shirt revealing a mat of soft chest hair that hid the bulk of his muscular abs and chest. She ran her hands through his delicious hair turning herself on as she did. As she rubbed her ass in his lap, she felt a huge piece of man meat that gave her goose bumps.

All during the dance he kept talking about her modeling for him and if it meant seeing him again, she was all for it. When she showed up at the store called 'Fantasy', she realized this is another opportunity to practice her exhibitionism. She danced up and down the street creating as many traffic jams as she could and in turn creating sales traffic in James shop.

Strippers rarely go out on real dates and it had been several months since Diane actually went out with someone. She was definitely interested in James, but could feel his interest as well. When he paid her for the day's work, he asked her out on a date for the next evening and she gleefully accepted. That was the start Diane's perfect romance.

The next evening, she wore a seductive little black cocktail dress that showed lots of cleavage and was a little too short. The whole night neither of them could take their eyes off each other and the heat between them built all night. When the night ended, he took her to his house where he proved he was just as accomplished a lover as he was handsome. Diane had not known she was multi-orgasmic until James gave her ten years' worth orgasms in one night.

From that moment on, she was his whenever he wanted her and however he wanted her. Within two weeks she had moved in with him and every night he seemed to find new ways to show her a nirvana she never knew existed. She felt submissive to his dominance and eagerly gave herself to the man that consistently showed her a rapture she had never known. She had even taken to calling him her master as they their sexual bond to a new level.

He seemed to invade her thoughts and she would catch herself daydreaming about how he made love to her, even when she was dancing at the strip club. She was compliant and even subservient at times as he made love to her with that inventiveness she had never known. He still ran his new shop and there were times that he was very late getting home. During those times she became very anxious, because she needed, no craved his body taking her over and over until she couldn't think.

Diane's time alone in their house was more torturous than anything she'd been through before. She had always been used to doing things on her own and doing whatever it took to survive, but James changed all that. As long as she knew she was by herself she didn't seem to be lonely or stressed. Her time with James had changed everything.

Being alone was not okay anymore. She needed James with her. She didn't care what else happened, but she needed to sense his warmth, hear his heart beating in his chest and feel his eyes making love to her. She didn't want to be alone anymore and being alone was eating at her very soul. Diane made a promise to herself to always be at James's side no matter what the peril. She knew where she belonged now.

'Fantasy' had ups and downs like any business, but Diane's modeling had made a huge difference in sales volume. With the holidays coming up James want to do something spectacular for black Friday as the Christmas season approach and worked with his window display designer to come up with something. As black Friday approached James was spending more and more time at the store and Diane was feeling neglected.

James had an especially wonderfully catered Thanksgiving dinner for he and Diane. During the desert he told her of his plans and that she was going to be the star of his new holiday display window. Diane got goosebumps thinking about being exposed to the crowd in front of the stores display window. She nodded her head enthusiastically as he asked if she wanted to do this.

When he got back to 'Fantasy' James had a quick meeting with is window designer and made sure all the preparations were in place. James and the sun walked around the display window looking at the setup and James found several things that needed to be modified. James envisioned Diane's form on full display in the window, and it filled him with fire. He thanked the manager for all the preparation and left to meet with his slave and bride. After day dreaming about her in the window, he was eager to feel her in his arms.

Diane was pacing like a nervous cat waiting for him. James hurriedly explained it was a demonstration of the bondage products and sex toys available at the store, with Diane as the live mannequin. James told her that he wanted to do this and kick off the holiday season with the bang.

He lay down for a few minutes with his mind still in a whirl. Diane came over, opened her robe and covered him with her silky skin as she slowly started kissing over his entire face. It didn't take long before he had completely forgotten everything else except his woman in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled over so that he was on top of her and looked into those brilliant, sparkling, and loving eyes. That was all it seemed to take anymore and after looking into her eyes he knew everything would be okay.

James caressed her face and she lovingly nuzzled into his hand. Diane slipped deeper into his grasp, rubbing her body against his as their eyes made love. She felt like a contented kitten as she wriggled against him and snuggled into his body. James swore he heard Diane purr as she preened against him. He was the reason she didn't feel alone anymore. Her life before had been all about her and her career. Now she didn't even seem to exist if his arms were not around her.

James knew how she felt. At this very moment with Diane in his arms all of his worries and problems went away. It was just them. "Thank you, my baby, without you in my arms I would be going crazy right now. Your love makes everything worthwhile and thanks for loving me the way you do. Your completely unselfish love gives me the strength to move forward and do what needs to be done."

James looked into her eyes and saw them glistening with 100 different emotions. He could see lust, trust, passion, belief, along with some anxiety, but all of them really boiled down to love. Her teeth grabbed his ear lobe and she sucked it into his mouth as she mumbled, "You are my Master, and I love you. You have done so much for me and you are always here when I need you. Now it's my turn. I will always be the beacon to bring you home and the warmth to erase all your troubles. Our love saves each other and when we are together, we are home."

They held each other close, feeling the love and warmth of their skin calming and soothing their doubts until 2:30 arrived. Then they reluctantly got up, with Diane retying the sash on her robe as they began making preparations for the show. As they got ready to go, they paused one more time, and gave each other long loving looks and light kisses before driving to the store.

James had just seen the arrangement earlier in the day, but it somehow seemed different with Diane by his side. All of his original plans came back in a rush as they stepped into the platform behind the display window. Despite everything else that was going on he felt a rush of excitement and anticipation. He looked over at Diane, and she was having much the same reaction.

She looked at the closed curtains which she knew would soon be open with an audience beyond watching as her lover took what belonged to him. As James stared hungrily her, she looked at the apparatus in the middle of the display platform and imagined herself strapped to it. She felt her breath start to quicken and catch in her throat. The knowledge and anticipation of what was coming created knots in her belly. Her nipples throbbed and hardened, her legs trembled and pussy wept as she ached to feel her Master's touch.

Diane looked around at all the toys she knew he was going to use on her and on a visceral level she trembled. However, this was not about toys; it was about two souls sharing their heavenly union. It was about two strong-willed people gracefully sharing their power with a bond that was uniquely theirs. Her every thought, emotion, and feeling included James, and that was when she knew he had claimed her.

Tonight, was about Diane who found her strength not only in embracing her femininity, but revealing it to the man she calls Master. It was about James, who is secure in his masculinity and strong enough to fight for his woman's heart and soul. When their two spirits met, the skies exploded in perfect splendor with fiery passion raining from the heavens.

Diane looked over at James and saw the loving heat in his gaze. It was easy for her to give him the gift of her submission. She was a strong woman and knew her true submission could never be forced, but only given. It came from deep inside her only when she was ready to obey without question. Right now, she wanted nothing more than to give her love, body, and submission to this man that she loved so deeply. He had made love to her heart and mind, now her body couldn't live without his touch

Diane looked back at the apparatus awaiting her and felt the throbbing between her legs. The anticipation, gasping breaths and the fiery passion in her core gave testament to one simple truth. She needed him. She wanted him to own her, to take her, break her and hurt her, all while loving and protecting her. Theirs was a bond like no other, powerful and strong, yet tender and demanding.

Diane stripped off her robe letting it cascade to the floor behind her. She felt his eyes sweep over her exposed skin and she trembled inside. Diane felt an irresistible urge to let him know that she completely belongs to him. She fell to her knees, cast her eyes downward and lifted her hands for binding. In a soft passionate whisper, she said, "I am yours and I will always be yours. I will always obey my Master, not because I am forced to, but because I want to. Please, Master, bind me, take me, use me, and show the world that I belong to you."

James knelt in front of Diane and put his finger under her chin, lifting it so their eyes met. With emotion thick in his voice he said, "You are the perfect woman and too delicious for words. You are my wife now and you don't have to do this, so if you don't want to, tell me now to stop. You are my love and you mean something very important to me, so tell me to stop because I won't be able to stop once I start."

James's lips slowly closed the distance between hers until he hungrily took her lower lip in his teeth. He ravenously devoured her mouth in a gluttonous kiss taking from her what he wanted. Diane's whole body shook with the power of his passion, and her eyes closed with the exquisite promise of his kiss. As their lips parted, Diane gasped trying to catch her breath, but she stayed in her slave presentation position.

James watched Diane quiver and shake as she stayed in position. He saw goose bumps all over her body with little tremors rippling beneath her skin. All of these things only made his hunger soar, but he gave her one last chance, "Tell me to stop, or else I will take what I want."

Diane lifted her eyes looking in his with the love and passion plain for everyone to see. She licked her lips nervously then held her hands higher saying, "Never stop, Master. Take what is yours. I have given myself to you, so use me anyway you want. Take me, Master, and please never stop!"

James reached over and grabbed the length of soft, cotton rope and bound her hands together with dominant tenderness. As he wrapped the rope tightly around her wrists, he stared into the luminous eyes of the woman who was giving him the greatest gift she had to give. Her wise strength opened herself, letting him reach inside her as she surrendered her mind and body. She invited complete intimacy, knowing she ran the risk of being harmed, but she trusted him enough to run that risk.

James felt humbled and even a little unworthy of this spectacular gift. Her eyes looked at him with bottomless love and he knew it was his responsibility to treasure her, respect and protect her with his last dying breath. He had a lump in his throat with the magnitude of her freely given gift. They were bound together with love and trust, knowing that they were the only bindings that would truly hold.

With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, James stood, pulling on her hands so that Diane would rise with him. James held her bound hands in one hand while his other lovingly stroked her face. She felt incredible love pouring from his eyes as his hand left her face trailing lightly down her body. Her adoring gaze turned to a blazing, loving inferno as his fingers gripped her nipple in a passionate squeeze. It was only a quick squeeze, but for a moment her breath was locked in her throat just before a whimper escaped her lips. His hand continued down her form until it settled in the small of her back and he guided her towards the waiting apparatus.

What was sitting in the middle of the display area was a pole with a support bar roughly 3 feet from the ground. The cross bar could be adjusted up or down, depending on the height of the victim. On the support bar was mounted a Sybian vibrator with a dildo attachment and extreme clit stimulators. The Sybian provided extreme stimulation, especially to the clit area. It has been known to give women their very first orgasm or make women multi-orgasmic. James wondered since Diane already was multi-orgasmic, what might this due to her.

Diane had never seen one of these contraptions, but it still sent shivers through her already inflamed core. She had the feeling that this was going to be another one of those nights that he elevated her passion to previously unimagined heights. As she glanced between his hungry eyes and the device in front of her, the prospect of the night to come had her body quivering frantically. Then she remembered the window behind her and she became impatient to have him devastate her body in front of an audience.

She knew what James could do to her and very soon she knew he would be playing her body like a Stradivarius. She would somehow be strapped to this device, naked in front of an audience and tormented to the point of a tortuously delayed orgasm. The thought of what was to come made her knees quiver and she sagged in his grasp. Her imagination went even further as she imagined her Master making her cum uncontrollably and her knees gave out completely. Fortunately, James was holding her arms tightly as she began to slide to the floor.

She twisted in his arms as he pulled her to his body and he held her as she lay her head on his chest. She was quivering in his arms as she looked up at him with unwavering love and now a lot of fiery lust. Between excited gasps she whispered, "Master you've taught me so much over the last year, things I never dreamed or imagined. You've done things I didn't think my body was capable of, but you knew. You've always known how far I could go and what my body could take."

"Your love overwhelms me until my body can't do without you. I know you're going to push me to the edge again tonight, but I want you to know I will make you proud. I love you, Master, and I will always be yours. Thank you for making me yours and leading me down this path."

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers