The Holiday Display Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nipple clamps were the dastardly part of this set up, because every time the chain yanked on her nipples, it broke her concentration. Each time she was dragged closer to her orgasmic cliff and had to claw her way back. At first there was pain, but that soon changed into high voltage jolts of passion every time she tugged on the chain. James made it worse for Diane when at odd intervals he would use the flogger on her trembling belly or quivering ass. Each time it would break her concentration for a second and she would slip closer to her impending orgasm.

James watched her body ripples, head thrashes, and facial twitches carefully, as the orgasmic tsunami was building into gargantuan proportions. He knew when it hit she would be swept away on the wave of bliss she had only known in his arms. James was very proud of her tonight. She had been in a passionate frenzy for close to 40 minutes now. With perspiration glistening on her skin, the pained concentration on her face told him she could not take very much more. James ran his hands over her trembling belly and slid his finger down to her throbbing clit and caressed the hard nub.

He slid his finger past her clit, slid it inside her alongside the dildo until he was caressing her G-Spot. James saw her body jerking as the added stimuli pushed her beyond her ability to cope. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "The entire walkway is blocked with people watching you please your master. Are you ready to cum, my love?"

"MMMMASTER ... OH GOD MASTER, PLEASE ... CUMMING ... CAN'T STOP IT ... PLEASE MASTER, OH GOD PLEASE!"

James removed his finger from inside her and stood next to the Sybian's control box. He turned the dial to almost the highest setting and simultaneously use the flogger on her ass as he commanded, "Cum for me, my love, cum, my pet."

Diane's body immediately went rigid with every muscle locked in orgasmic bliss. As the cords on her neck strained against her skin in a silent scream, her chest and neck blushed bright red in testament to her cum's intensity. As her eyes rolled back showing the whites of her eyes, her legs shot out in an intense spasm trying to find someplace to hold onto. With her legs unable to find the ground or grasp anything, her clit was still firmly pressed against the unrelenting vibrator.

Diane's very sensitive clit throbbed hard against the remorseless vibrator and she let out a primitive, shuttering scream. The muscles in her taut form were rippling in orgasmic glory, making her perspiration-soaked skin sparkle like rhinestones in the light. Her legs shot out to her side as they trembled like buildings in an earthquake. Her mind was soaring in her wispy passionate clouds, totally divorced from her body's devastation.

The Sybian kept her at her peak, not letting her come down and only barely letting her catch her breath. With the onset of her orgasm, her mouth hung open in rapturous disbelief, but then convulsed, opening and closing as she tried to find ways to express her bliss. She finally let out a banshee like scream that let everyone know the overwhelming euphoria she was feeling.

James moved and stood next to her holding her lightly and she continued to convulse on the vibrator. Her uncontrollable thrashing became more violent as the machine continued to feed her unrelenting euphoria. He tightened his grasp just as a particularly hard spasm jerked her body backwards, ripping one of the nipple clamps from her nipple.

James held her tightly as another banshee like scream tore from her throat. This time it was a combination of pain mixed with pleasure. James continue to hold her tightly as he bent down and took the tortured nipple into his mouth, lovingly soothing and reviving her tormented breast flesh. When he was finished, he removed the other nipple clamp and repeated the loving revival of her tormented nipple. The throbbing pain in her nipples only seemed to add to the unending and unquenchable rapture.

Diane's orgasm didn't seem to decrease at all. If anything, it still seemed as if she was climbing into higher, more flesh consuming orgasms. While her body was being buffeted uncontrollably in an orgasmic sea, her face had morphed into an almost angelic heavenly bliss. She was glowing with a radiance that took James's breath away, but it was her erotic power that made him want to make love to her. He wasn't the only one as he heard her breathless whispering, "Master, oh Master, take me please, oh Master I need you I need you in me. I need you, please Master, I need you with me."

James felt his heart swell into his throat. He loved her like he had never loved anyone before and she was telling him the same thing. He looked at the clock and realized he only had a few more minutes left so he turned off the vibrator and detached her arms from the pole. She automatically draped her bound arms around his neck as he lifted her trembling body off the Sybian. James held her tight in his arms as he took a bow in front of the window.

The crowd broke into raucous cheers that reverberated through the alleys. Diane was still lost in her orgasmic wonderland and never heard the audience's reaction. James nodded to the manager before she closed the curtains and left the stage. James had extra staff side store all the requests and about 80% of the crowd did come inside and buy something. He later determined that they sold out the Sybian almost immediately.

Diane pulled herself tighter into his arms with her face quivering in the crook of his shoulder. Her body continued to spasm and twitch as she whimpered in his shoulder. He sat in a chair off to the side of the stage cradling her gently in his arms. He gently stroked her angelic face and lightly kissed her hair, forehead, and nose and caressed her wonderful quivering curves. As he held her again his heart ached with the overflowing love, he felt for her.

He pulled her body tighter to his in a loving hug. As he held her, he could barely hear a shaky audible whisper, "I need to feel you in me, Master. I need to feel your cock buried inside me; please make love to me, Master."

James looked at her tired and frazzled body, but the look in her eyes told him that she was serious. She wanted ... no, needed him inside her, making love to her. James stood up and sat Diane in the chair while he took off all his clothes. When he was finished, he picked up his stunning slave girl, sat back in the chair, draped her legs around him and began to slide his cock through her womanly folds. Her petite pussy had always been tight around his thick cock, but with the butt plug still inside her she felt like a velvet vise, rippling and clamping around his cock.

James eased himself inside her, going deeper and deeper until his entire cock was buried inside her, pressing hard against her cervix. Diane felt the air being ripped from her lungs as his cock filled her like never before. With both James and the butt plug inside her, she was stuffed and stretched like never before. She gasped, whimpered and squirmed on his lap, with renewed passion in her body language. Her eyes told him this was exactly what she wanted and they filled with joyous tears full of love and adoration. Her eyes stared through him melting his heart, bringing joy to his soul.

James grabbed her tight ass cheeks in each hand and began to lift her up and down his cock. As he slowly began to slide in and out of her, Diane was catapulted back into her orgasmic stratosphere. Her body shook and quivered, but these weren't the gut twisting orgasms she had just gone through. These were instead two hearts joining as one, two souls merging and the union of two bodies.

These were not left over from the previous orgasms, but instead these were new and they came from deep within her heart. Throughout it all their eyes and lips never left each other. This was a reaffirmation of their love and commitment to each other.

James started picking up the pace with long strokes from the edge of her pussy lips, ending as he slammed against her cervix. Her eyes stayed on his except during the hard-pussy cramping cums, when her eyes would roll to the back of her head. Her eyes stayed there for a couple of seconds, snapping back and looking into his eyes with renewed love. James was completely overcome by this woman who had him, and he would never let her go. Her cries this time were softer with more meaning with more love in them.

"Oh ... Oh Master ... So deep in me! ... Oh ... More Master ... Take Me ... Own Me ... Make Me Yours! ... Love me ... Oh So Big ... So Deep ... Love Me ... Oh ... God I need you so!"

She was cumming hard; her stomach muscles were cramping and trembling with the strain on her continuous orgasms. Her legs were trembling and shaking uncontrollably, and it felt indecently wicked like a vibrator was attached. Diane was having a hard time keeping her eyes attached to James as her body thrashed from side to side. He had to hold her tighter as he began to slam harder into her deeply against her cervix. James reached around and began to play with the butt plug as he pounded inside her.

The combination of James's large cock and the butt plug was too much as Diane was vaulted into a whole new level of orgasmic intensity. Her legs shook with earthquake-like tremors as they lost all muscle control. Diane felt like her heart was going to explode. Her whole body automatically tried to curl into a fetal ball to protect her rapturous core, but James held her tight as she suffered through bliss only, he could give her.

Diane had no place to go and her body could not respond even if she did. She sat heavy in James's lap with his cock filling her and pressing hard against her cervix. As he moved either his cock or the butt plug, they both felt movement through the membrane separating her two holes. It was all very sensual and erotic.

Watching the love of his life explode in ecstasy that he had never seen before made him feel as if he could do anything. For James, her continuously clasping and milking pussy was getting to him. It was all very erotic and primal as he wove his hands through her hair, pulling her head back, exposing her sensuous neck to his ravenous mouth. He nibbled, licked, and bit her neck as he growled like a hungry lion feasting on his prey.

His growls turned groans as he began planting his seed inside her. Pulse after pulse launched his cum against her defenseless cervix. Diane was still lost, with her mind and body still controlled by her unrelenting cums, but in a wildly primal way she knew he was filling her with his seed. For the next few minutes they were both lost in their own sensual afterglow. However, that quickly morphed into an amorous dreamy state that bound them together with love.

Diane was still moaning and shivering as James pulled his cock out of her. Diane whimpered at the sudden loss and she felt very empty inside. James stood from the chair with Diane in his arms and carried her naked to their behind the display window. He placed her on the mat they called their bed and laid down next to her. He pulled the butt plug from her ass then cocooned her body tightly in his arms.

As he held her in his arms his chest began to ache, he felt it radiate down his arms and through his entire body. It was his love for this woman; this pain in his heart could only be satisfied by her in his arms and his life. He felt very protective of this tiny woman who had captured his heart and he found he wanted nothing more than to take care of her.

James thought he had been in love before, but it was nothing like this. His need for her was like a powerful drug and he was heavily addicted. He physically needed her near him, but it was much more than just that. His heart ached for her and he found he couldn't ever stop thinking about her. It dawned on him that by giving herself completely to him, Diane had captured all of his heart, even the parts he tried to hide from people.

Diane had shown him what complete and total, selfless love truly was and it powerfully inspired him to greatness. The gift of her submission had made him feel omnipotent and powerful. Her total faith in him had given him the ability to do anything and achieve great things. He felt like he had to be a better man to be worthy of her unwavering trust and total belief in him.

It was a rather weird paradox that the submissive had all the real power, but the gift of her submission had changed him. It was a daunting responsibility to have this incredibly beautiful and selfless woman turn over the care of her heart, mind, and body to him. However, her gift made it a responsibility he would gladly bear.

Diane was thinking many of the same thoughts. Her heart and body were still being overwhelmed by the frenzied ecstasy, but her eyes were glued to his, still watching him, watch her. She could see the intense devotion, as well as the frenzied heat in his eyes. She could see that he loved her, desired her, cherished her and protected her, but what surprised her was that he knew her. He knew her fears, her darkest secrets and her fantasies.

Instinctively he knew when to push her and when to give her space. He knew when to slowly make love to her and when to take her like a bitch in heat. He seemed to know when she wanted to cuddle alone in their bed when she wanted to be publicly displayed as his slave. He knew that her strong spirit only made the gift of her submission that much sweeter. He was everything she desired, but he was even things she didn't know she wanted.

She had been afraid that a dominant/submissive relationship would make her lose who she was, but the reverse actually happened. She had grown stronger and the knowledge that she had someone she could always count on erased many of her fears. She felt a freedom to be herself, without fear, shame or humiliation. He loved her for just who she was and for Diane this was an exhilarating first.

She belonged to him, but he didn't try to change her. Through his dominance he had guided her to emotions she never before thought possible and to joys without measure. She had never known passion or love like this and her life with him was a wonderful dream. He made love to her mind and heart in such a way that her body ached and craved his touch. Throughout it all she felt safe and protected enough to give him all she was and put herself completely in his hands.

As she looked at him her eyes filled with tears of joy. She had long since given up finding someone that loved her just as she was, but now the man she had dreamed of was holding her in his arms. Tears trickled out of her eyes as she lifted her head and gently kissed his lips. She snuggled into his arms and in a quivering voice filled with love and adoration she said, "I've never known love or passion like this and it consumes me. You're all I want and I ache all over when you're not holding me. I never thought I would find someone that understood me and loved me for who I am. It seems like you can see deep into my soul and you are the inspiration for my soul's fire. You help me laugh; you teach me how to love and provide a safe place for me to dance my own dance. You amazement me, and every day I rediscover how much you are a part of me. I hope you know just how much I love you."