All Comments on 'The Holiday Display Window'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago

I couldn’t even come up with a title or exclamation for this story. It is one of the most wonderfully, beautiful, creative, demonstrative tales of love I have read on this site. I need to go change and am glad I was reading this at home instead of in public! I love the bondage aspect of it as I have a secret (well not so secret now!) desire to try out a Symbian as I have read about them for years. Please, please keep writing and don’t stop! I love all of your stories and will mourn the day you stop writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
unusual story

Although classified as Exhibitionist and Voyeur, this story could just as easily be classified as Romance, but with a very unusual plot. At the very least, this reviewer finds that the transition from the former to the latter is done with great skill and subtly, providing a superior story to all those who read it. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...