The Holiday Session

Story Info
A Dom and sub enjoy a Hotel Session at Christmas.
5.4k words
4.27
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Greetings fellow lover of erotic fiction. This is my BDSM Fantasy.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. The places in this story are fictitious. The hotel in my mind is in Suburban Montreal, but you'll never find it..

This is a work of fantasy. Time is compressed.

You'll find depictions of various sex acts between consenting adults, both of whom are over eighteen. Most of the sex is decidedly NOT vanilla. In this story you will find descriptions of various BDSM acts between consenting adults over the age of eighteen. This includes Power Exchange, anal play, impact play, sensory deprivation, a bit of pain, toys and lots of penetration. If any of that bothers you, move on.

Please vote and leave a constructive comment or two.Enjoy!

One: Hotel Room

"You're late." He said as she entered the hotel room.

"I'm sorry, Sir." she said, closing the door behind her. She started to kick off her shoes.

"No. Leave them on." He said in a stern voice. "Did you dress as instructed?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir." She said, looking down at the floor, as if studying the tile pattern.

She started to raise the hem of her short skirt slowly to display that she did indeed wear stockings and garters. He stopped her, knowing that her meaty lips and her neatly trimmed brown pubic hair were above unhidden by panties.

"Mmm. Very good. A proper slut must dress like one. You don't have to show me, pet. I know you follow my orders." He said softly

She let the hem drop and shuddered a bit.

"What are you afraid of?" He asked, picking up the new leather collar from the table inside the door.

"Nothing. Everything. I don't know how I will handle this. It's all still so new." She answered, her voice quivering. She shrugged out of her long winter coat.

He smiled, thinking of introducing discipline into her life.

"Trust in me and I will take you to new places. I will keep you safe. Do you remember your safe words?" He said softly.

"Yes Sir. Green for go, Yellow for slow down. Red for stop." She replied.

"Very good, pet. Take off your skirt and t-shirt." He demanded.

She unzipped her skirt and shimmied out of it. She hesitated a second and flipped her shirt over her head.

"Bra." He commanded. "Then your first Christmas Present."

She undid the front closure and held the cups in place briefly. She released them and allowed her full breasts to settle on her chest. He attached the collar, the scent of new leather filling both their nostrils.

"Kneel." He said.

She knelt before him with her naked ass resting on her heels, still looking down.

"Close your eyes and raise your head." He said. "Clear your mind. The world outside of this room does not exist. It is me and you. Only. Your place is to submit, but first you must be free to do so. Breathe. Slowly. Relax your body and your mind. Yes. Are you ready to give yourself to me?"

She inhaled deeply, raising her breasts and lowering them with each breath.

"Yes, Sir. Please let me surrender to you. Please take my gift to you." She said, the quiver in her voice was all but gone.

"Very good my pet. Open your eyes and look up." He said.

She raised her large brown eyes slowly to meet his stern gaze. He held out his hand.

"Stand up." He said. "Go to the bed and bend over it. I have another present for you for being such an obedient little slut."

She moved slowly, deliberately to the bed. Her hips swaying. She heard him snap a glove onto his hand behind her. She shuddered again in anticipation of what he was planning.

She approached the neatly made bed and saw the brightly wrapped package on it. She bent over the bed and rested her forearms on it. Her breasts rubbing against the cool of the comforter. Her breathing was rapid and shallow.

"Relax, pet. Open the package." He said.

The tag said: "To a naughty girl from Santa". She fumbled a bit with the package but got it open. Inside was a butt plug, medium size in blue glass. It caught the light and flashed.

"Your reward for obedience, pet. Spread your ass cheeks while I lubricate this lovely toy.

As he covered the plug with lubricant, she reached back and spread her soft ass open, revealing her back passage. He had not taken her ass yet with his cock, but she'd had toys in it. This one was the next larger plug. He massaged her wrinkled brown hole with a slick finger. She gasped at the intrusion as she always did. That was his signal to invade her asshole with a finger. First knuckle. Second. All the way. He waited a second or two.

"Thank you, Sir. May I have more. May I give you my ass?" She whispered.

"Yes, pet" He said, pulling out his finger. He held the plug at her opening, and slowly pushed it in, feeling the resistance then relief as it passed through, and settled deep in her anus. "That's a good little anal slut. You will keep that in until I tell you to remove it. Do you understand?"

"Mmm. Yes, Sir" she answered in a throaty purr.

"Now. I think you need to be restrained. Fetch me the leather cuffs and spreader bars." He said removing the glove and discarding it.

She retrieved the items from the bag near the bed. The scent of the heavy leather conjured memories of many previous play sessions for both. Time to add another.

She watched over her shoulder as he put the leather cuffs on her wrists and snugged them with her arms behind her back. He added the larger ones to her ankles, above her shoes, and attached the spreader bar. Finally, he reached in his pocket and produced a heavy leather blindfold.

"Another new toy, pet." He said putting it on her. "Concentrate your attention on the smells, sounds, feelings and especially the taste."

"Taste, Sir?" she inquired as she sat back on her heels. The spikes pressed gently into her fleshy bottom.

"The taste of my cock as I take your mouth." He said firmly.

She shuddered again at his forcefulness.

"Yes Sir. Please may I pleasure your cock now?" she said.

He chuckled -softly. "Patience my pet. Soon enough, but first feel this." He said.

He took a flogger from the bag and drew the suede tails gently across her back. She gasped and arched her back. He obliged and gave a soft swipe at her shoulders.

"Please sir. Flog my tits. I need to feel hot leather on my nipples."

He drew his arm half-way back and slashed across both breasts, being sure to hit the tops, missing her nipples. The soft tails gave a gentle rub.

"Oh Sir. PLEASE!" she whined.

He took another slash, a little harder, rising from under her breasts, still missing her nipples.

"Don't be demanding. Demanding girls do not get anything. What do you have to say for yourself?" He said sternly.

"I am sorry Sir. Please forgive me. I am all yours. Use me as you wish." She said, head down.

"Very good." He said, bringing the flogger sharply down on her now very erect nipples.

"Thank you, Sir." She said softly, biting her lip.

He took off his suit coat and undid the cuff-links on his white shirt. He rolled up the sleeve, exposing tanned, powerful forearms. He removed his tie, and opened four buttons on his shirt, revealing a hairy chest, with the brown hair going to grey.

"Stay there." He said.

He stepped away from the bed. She heard the "snap" as he broke the seal on what she knew was a bottle of whisky. She heard the "shuffle tap" as he moved the glasses close. And "Glug glug glug. Pause. Glug glug glug." As he poured two.

She heard him take a sip.

"Mmm." He said. "You'll like that. But after." He set the glass down with a soft "Clunk"

"Now pet, are you going to be good while you suck my cock?" He asked, stinging her nipples again.

"Oh! Yes Sir! Please, let me take your cock in my mouth and service you." She answered, voice shaking a bit.

He undid his zipper and reached his hand into his fly. He produced his hardening cock and left it hanging. She struggled against her bonds.

"No, pet. All mouth, no hands. You just stay trussed up like that. I may help you a bit. Now, come and get it." He stood a few feet away from her, hands on his hips, cock rising. She shuffled closer on her knees, moving towards the sound of his voice. She reached him, hitting her forehead on his pant leg. She tried to put his cock in her mouth using her tongue but she had difficulty catching it. He teased her mercilessly by pulling it back from her. He finally relented, and she caught his meat with her nose and slid down to take him in her mouth.

She thought to tease the head a little before taking him all the way in, but he clipped a chain to the link on her collar, and pulled her forcefully towards him, sinking his cock in her mouth.

"Just remember, I tease you." He said sternly. He slackened the chain a little to allow movement. She greedily consumed his meat, working his way down until her tongue could reach his taught balls.

"Very good, pet." He said, bringing the flogger down sharply on her shapely buttocks.

"Mfph!" She muffled a scream as he flogged her a second time, a little harder. He drew the tails softly up her back from her ass to her shoulders, lingering between her shoulder blades, knowing she liked to be flogged there.

She swallowed him as deeply as she could, straining to reach his balls. She slowly pulled back, holding his head in her lips, his shaft slick with saliva. She ran her tongue under the rim of his cock head. He brought the flogger down on her back again. She gasped and swallowed him. She worked the full length of his cock, fucking him with her mouth. He rationed the flogger, knowing she wanted more whipping and would give more to get it.

Finally, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her off his cock.

"Such a good little cocksucker. You have shown what a dedicated slut you are. Now, your reward is to decide something. When I punish your ass, do you want a flogger, a crop or an open-handed spanking?"

"I want whatever would please you the most Sir." She answered.

He smiled. Success! "What would please me the most is whichever will make your sweet little cunt the wettest for when I fuck you. I like to hear your pussy juice sloshing around while I plunge my dick in and out. So, pick your painful pleasure my pet. How do you want to be punished?"

"An open-handed spanking will make me very wet Sir. I love the sound of you hand clapping on my ass. Please, spank me Sir" she said.

"Excellent. Open hand on your ass then. You'll get the flogger on your back. And the crop? Let's make the crop a final reward for doing your whorish best. But first, let me help you to your feet." He said, lifting her under an arm until she stood before him. He pulled her close by the collar and raised her chin. The scent of the leather mask caught his nostrils. He kissed her hard, probing her mouth with his tongue. He slowly pulled his tongue out and gently bit her lip.

"Now pet, I know how you love to have those delicious nipples tortured. Are you prepared? Do you think you can handle the pleasure?" He said, pinching a tender nipple to emphasize his words.

She gasped

"Yes Sir, please. I love it when you give your attention to my tits. Pull them, bite them, pinch them. They are all yours." She said, raising her head, despite the blindfold, straining against the leather to see his approval.

The sharp clink of the chain told her that he already had the nipple clips in hand. But which ones? Her question was answered by the sharp bite of a clover clamp on her left nipple.

"Ah! Yessss!" She hissed as he let the chain and the other clamp drop, tapping gently against her soft stomach. She moaned from the pleasure of the pain.

.

"Ah! Thank you, Sir. Oh! The pain is exquisite! Please, please the other one, Sir. I need it so badly!" She stopped begging, and sat silently, straining to hear any indication of his next move.

He chuckled softly at her predicament. She felt a pull on her captive nipple as he took up the chain. He rolled her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger and tugged at it gently.

"Oh yes. Please, Sir?" She asked.

She felt the clamp bite into the soft flesh as he suddenly let go of it. Before she could thank him, he pulled on the middle of the chain, bringing her closer to him. His free hand took hold of her throat as he kissed her hard, prying open her lips with his tongue and exploring her mouth. She struggled against her bindings, desperate to embrace her Master, hold him tight, and never release him. He broke the kiss, but held her throat, squeezing slightly before releasing her. He redid the the buttons on his shirt, chuckling.

"Now pet, I'm going to place this pillow under your knees." He said, sliding a pillow off the bed. "And, one for your head. You're going to need them. You're going to be here a while. Oh, just half-an-hour, maybe forty-five minutes. I'm going downstairs for a drink. But don't worry, you won't be alone. I will be deep inside your dripping wet quim." He chuckled. "Another resent, this one for very naughty girls."

She could hear a package being opened, followed by a hum on and off, and the wet sound that she knew to be lubricant. The cold slickness at the opening to her pussy made her jump, then sigh with relief as something was inserted. It was smaller than a cock, but heavier than it should have been for its size.

"That's a remote-controlled toy. All I have to do is touch my phone." He paused to adjust a setting on the phone screen. The toy screamed to life at full power. He showed it to a low hum. "I will be able to control this from anywhere." He said, cycling the power up then back down for effect.

"Please Sir. Don't leave me." She said, then, almost whispering she added, "Green."

"Very good pet." He said as he walked to the door. She heard the series of clicks and clacks as the door was opened and closed. In the silence, she strained to hear any sound that would indicate that he hadn't left after all. But there was nothing. No breath. No rustle of fabric. All she could hear was the faint sound of the radio. Eartha Kitt was promising Santa Baby unspoken delights if he would just come through with some presents. It made her think of the present she would soon give Sir.

***

Two: The Hotel Bar

He exited the elevator into the hotel lobby. He checked his phone, and gave the control a nudge, putting the toy on its lowest setting. He pocketed the phone and entered the bar, sitting on an isolated stool away from other patrons. On the Television, there was a Hockey game in progress. He glanced at it without much interest. The barmaid appeared.

"What's your pleasure Sir?" asked the pretty young Blonde. She wore a red silk blouse that exposed a healthy expanse of cleavage. That reminded him of his phone. He increased the power a bit as he replied.

"Laphroaig neat, water back, please." He said.

The barmaid turned showing a tight black miniskirt stretched over a shapely ass. As she bent to retrieve a glass, he could clearly see stocking tops. He increased power a bit more.

The Barmaid brought the drink and was called away by a group that appeared at the other end of the bar. He glanced at the hockey game just in time to see his team score a spectacular goal. In celebration he ramped up the controller to full power. Th Bar erupted into a loud cheer at the goal. *Lots of fans here* He thought, looking around. A framed, signed jersey from a legendary captain of the team from his youth was on the wall beside him. He smiled and shut the toy off.

He sipped his Scotch and watched the game. After a few minutes he reached over intending to turn the toy back on, at the middle of its range. He paused a few seconds, and his mind. He had a much better idea. He pocketed his phone again while finishing his drink. He signalled the barmaid over, paid her, checked the time and left the bar.

He stepped out through the main doors into the night. It had turned mild and the snow was melting, but it gave a damp feeling to the parking lot. He strolled to his car, got in and started it. He revved the engine, feeling the power though the steering wheel, the shifter and the seat. The vibration reminded him of his little pet waiting bound and blindfolded upstairs.

He checked his watch. It had been ten minutes since he left the bar; say twenty-five minutes since he left her. He smiled as he slipped the car into first gear and pulled out of the parking spot.

He drove around the block, then remembered seeing an all-night grocery store, He drove there, parked and quickly returned to his car with his purchase. Before he left the parking lot he took out his phone, bumped the controller to full power for a count of four then shut it down again and put the car in gear.

He drove back to the hotel, smiling.

He parked the car in the same spot he'd left and walked purposefully into the hotel lobby. He glanced through the open door of the Bar but decided to go back to the room. First, he opened his app and turned on the toy at its lowest setting. He pressed the elevator button. When the door opened, he turned it up to full power, knowing that he would lose his signal as soon as the doors closed.

Three: Alone in the Room

Eartha Kitt got her thinking of how much she wanted his cock inside her. The music changed. "All I want for Christmas is You" came on the radio. She reflected on the fact that artist was on her "I'd switch teams for her" list and wondered what it would be like to share Him with the voluptuous singer. She struggled to free a hand to get to her dripping slit when she felt the toy come alive inside her.

"Mmm." She moaned softly to the quiet room, letting the toy take her.

By the end of the song, she had become accustomed to the vibrations, accepting them as a nice diversion. "The Twelve Days of Christmas" came on.

"Nothing sexy there. She said aloud, just as the vibration increased in intensity. "Oh!" She cried out as the vibrations hit her. The song barely got to "Three French Hens" when the vibration ramped up a bit. "Ahh!" She moaned.

At "Six Geese A-laying" the toy suddenly jumped to its most intense setting, taking her breath away, and eliciting a loud gasp.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck OH FUCK!" she cried out as the orgasm washed over her. She was shuddering as the toy suddenly stopped altogether.

She was able to catch her breath and compose herself. The long song played itself out. An over-long set of commercials assaulted her ears. The DJ came on, announcing his departure for the evening, and reminding his listeners that it was only one week until Christmas. She braced herself for whatever He had in mind. Her mind wandered as she began thinking of the things he could do to her with the toy, and more importantly on his return. She pictured his cock sliding into her wet cunt, filling her with his flesh, joining them, He would no doubt grab her throat again. She loved him being forceful. Perhaps he would bend her over the desk to fuck her ass. The thought of a thorough buggering made her drool.

"Where is he?" She said out loud. An instrumental played softly on the radio. Manheim Steamroller? The Trans-Siberian Orchestra? She wasn't sure. Why isn't he playing with my pussy? She wondered.

A commercial for snow tires came on the radio and she let her mind wander to what might lie ahead.

"I wonder if he will really flog me?" she said to the empty room. I love it and he knows that, but would he hold back on a punishment I crave? That would be the ultimate wouldn't it? "

She thought: *I wonder if he'll fuck my ass and my pussy. I wonder if I can suck him again. GOD! If I could only reach my cunt. I just want to tough my clit. Just touch it and that will be all. I would restrain myself. I wouldn't say, drive two fingers deep inside and fuck myself while I rub my button. No, that would be wrong. But maybe he'd spank me. Oh, that would get me so wet! Please Sir, just warm up my ass? *

12