All Comments on 'The Holiday Session'

by TANSTAAFL58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shows promise

You would probably benefit from an editor although to be fair the spelling and grammar didn’t slip too much until the 2nd page. Even if she’s that heavily into pain and wants to be taught a lesson, a lesion is a bad idea.

The dialogue seemed a bit forced/ stilted but overall the story itself was erotic despite the safety issues involved - longer than 15-20min with nipple clamps and you risk nerve damage, leaving a bound sub alone is dumb and dangerous. It probably doesn’t sound like it but I did enjoy your story, thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 4 years agoAuthor
Thankyou

Thank you for your thoughtful and helpful comment. Very much appreciated.

nik12345678nik12345678about 4 years ago

Oh fuck this is gonna be good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is most exciting for a woman to be on her knees. She is not allowed to touch his sensual appendage with her hands. The crop is just enough discipline and punishment to ensure that she submits to his desires and orders. The woman obviously enjoys taking him to the depth of her throat for his pleasure and hers. He has a way about him that will increase this woman's appetite for his hidden violence and brutality. She may be the sexual beast that he is looking for. It won't take him long to find out, but she will submit to his ideas and passion..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

excellent writing, I felt as though I was part of the story. As a submissive I understand orders from a master. It is my function in duty to use my body as he sees fit. Interesting statement...... the woman's appetite for his hidden violence........ she is a sexual beast.

~Elizabeth~~Elizabeth~3 months ago

I thoroughly enjoy reading this. Made me fantasize about being in her position as the slave/sub. I'd love to see more stories of this nature from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTANSTAAFL58@TANSTAAFL58
I discovered erotic writing about a few years ago. I love it. My stories aren't great literature. They also aren't crude stroke stories. I like to think of them as thoughtful smut. I'm more interested in real people than pornstars or fashion models. Here you will find normal...