The Holiday Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't noticed the commercials end and the next song start. Singing rodents giving a list to Santa. She stilled her thoughts and willed her boiling hot desires to simmer down. The animal song ended. A venerated Blues guitarist let it be known that he was "Backdoor Santa". That got her thinking again of him sliding out the plug and fucking her ass. Maybe he would cum and let it drip down her legs. *Oh! * she thought, *That would be- * "Ahhhhh" the toy sprang briefly to life, reminding her of her predicament.

Just as she started to grow accustomed to it, the vibrations stopped, and the room was again silent but for the radio. A Soul singer wished his Baby Merry Christmas.

The radio played a seemingly endless string of commercials. When the advertisements ended, the next thing she heard was selections from the Nutcracker Suite played on a rockabilly guitar. The toy sat heavy and inert deep in her pussy, almost taunting her with its inertia.

The song ended and an A Capella group took over with The Carol of the Bells. The intricate vocal pattern held her rapt attention to the point that she forgot where she was and that she was bound, nearly naked with a remote-controlled toy in her pussy. She was deep in concentration as the song started to wind down when the toy sprang to life at full power, shocking her back to reality. The vibrations shook her entire body, drowning out the sounds and smells. She felt only deep pleasure wash over her. She was approaching a frustrating climax when it abruptly stopped.

"NONONONONO!" She screamed. "Goddammit! Please fuck me with that thing! Please Sir, come back. I need it badly. I must have it PLEASE!" Her breath came in ragged gasps, the frustration nearly overcoming the disappointment. After a moment she calmed a bit, composed herself and almost heard the radio, when the toy again sprang to life.

"Ah! Fuck yes. That's it Sir!" she said loudly just as the electronic key touched the door.

***

Four: Together Again

He stepped in the room to find his pet squirming and shouting for more. He chuckled.

"So, pet," He began, while removing his overcoat and kicking off his shoes. I take it you like your Christmas toy?" He removed his shirt and tie and unbuckled his belt.

"Yes Sir. Ah! Please Sir, my pussy needs to be filled or I will surely die!"

"A bit dramatic, pet." He said, dropping his pants and taking off his socks. He approached the bed and knelt behind her. He gently pried open her pussy lips and slowly removed the still vibrating toy.

At first, she felt nothing but a great emptiness where the toy had been. Then something very soft tracing her pussy lips. She wondered what it was, then caught the scent.

"A rose Sir? For me?"

"For you. A beautiful flower for your beautiful flower of a cunt. You know what roses are famous for aside from their heady scent and soft petals, don't you pet?"

"Thorns, Sir?"

"Yes pet. Thorns. That's why a rose is the perfect symbol for us." He said, dragging a thorn along the inside of her soft thigh. "Pleasure and pain have to come together." He said dragging the thorn down the other thigh.

She gasped deeply. Before she could gather a breath to speak, she felt his cock pressing against her drenched slit. He slowly pushed it in to the hilt.

"Ohfuckyes!" she slurred "Fuck me hard Sir!" She shouted.

He pulled out.

"Aw pet. You forgot to say "please." He said tapping her thigh with his stiff meat.

"No, please. I meant please fuck me hard!"

"Too late pet." He said standing. His erection wobbled in front of him as he walked over to where the toys were and picked up the soft flogger. He moved back to the side of the bed.

"I cannot abide rudeness, so a lesion is in order. Just bear in mind: you do not have permission to cum." He said.

"Yes, Sir." She said, dropping her head as if looking down at the bed through the blindfold.

He dealt an open-handed slap to each buttock. She was still processing the spanking as she felt the flogger make contact with her back. The soft tails made a surprisingly intense sting. He drew it down her back to the top of her ass. He turned the handle and let the tails drop across her buttocks. He gently drew it up her ass and shockingly brought it down on her back again.

"How does that fell, pet?" He asked absently rubbing his cock.

"Beautiful agony Sir. I am sorry I was rude. Please, another Sir? I will be good Sir!" She replied in a coarse whisper.

He caressed her left ass cheek gently until she purred in bliss. Then he brought the flogger down on her shoulders again.

"Ahh. Yes! Please, Sir!"

"Please what pet?" He asked. "Another swat on your pretty ass?" He asked slapping her ass hard. It was beginning to redden

"Whatever pleases you Sir" She answered. "Your pleasure is my pleasure. Just please don't ever stop!"

He took another slash with the flogger, a little lower this time, the tails caressing her ass where his had had just been.

"Yes! Please more Sir. Please make yourself happy through me." She begged.

"Very well pet. I think your ass is red enough and your back has a nice pink hue. Perhaps you'll enjoy this." He said, sinking his still meat deep into her pussy. He held still as she squirmed on his pole.

"Please Sir. Please fuck my dirty cunt. Please slam your cock onto my wet slit and fuck me hard!"

"Well, since you said please..." He began to pump hard and fast, reaching a hand around to pinch her love button gently, then firmly then very hard as he pulled on her prominent clit.

"Oh, fuck YES!" She said a bit too loud. He applied his had to her ass. "Ahh..." she moaned.

He suddenly pulled his cock pout of her pussy.

"No! Please Sir. I need you to fuck me I-" She was interrupted by him pressing his cock against her asshole.

"Mmm. You were saying, pet? He asked.

"Yes! Yesyesyesyues! Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight asshole and fill my back passage with your hot spunk! Please Sir?"

He reached to the nearby toy bag and produced a tube of anal lubricant. Satisfied that he was slick enough, he pressed against her asshole. Slowly he gained access to her: first the head, then she swallowed his cock with her ready ass.

"Please Sir. Fuck my ass hard." She moaned "I want to feel you shoot your spunk deep in me."

He began a slow rhythm with his cock. She purred. He ran his hands up her back, and touched her neck gently.

"Ah. Yes Sir." She said.

He closed his hands around her neck gently at first. She moaned softly. He squeezed tighter. She growled deep in her throat. He tightened his grip and said "Mine!"

"Yes Sir. All yours. Do as you like. Make me your fuckmeat." She said enthusiastically.

He picked up the pace, driving his cock deep in her ass. He let go of her throat and began merrily slapping her cheeks in time with his thrusts.

"Ah! Yes! Spank me Sir. Please spank me! I have been a very naughty girl!" She said.

"Oh?" He said through gritted teeth as he pushed towards his orgasm. "How naughty, exactly? Tell me!"

"Oh, Sir! While you were out and playing with my cunt, I tried to reach it myself. I wanted more than you gave me. I wanted it all. Wanted to have your cock in me while you toyed me. I was so wet just thinking evil thoughts about you fucking me! I want your cock in my slit and my ass! Please Sir. Forgive me!" She pleaded.

He was near cumming himself but managed to reach over to the toy bag and produce a slim vibrator. With some difficulty he pressed the "on" button and slid it into her waiting quim.

"OH, FUCK YES! PLEASE FINISH ME SIR!" She practically screamed.

He buried the vibrator in her pussy, grabbed her hips and pounded her ass for all he was worth. His cock pistoned in and out of her tightest hole. He moaned very loudly, she urged him on in a hoarse whisper:

"Oh yes. Fuck my ass drive your cock into my core. I want your spunk inside my ass. Cum in me Sir. Please cum in me!"

With a hard double-handed slap on her cheeks he roared and pumped a huge load into her ass. After he stopped pumping, he was still for a moment. He looked down and admired his handiwork on her lovely round ass. His cock began to deflate and he slowly pulled it out, spilling a bit of his spunk as he did.

He undid the bindings and removed the blindfold. He folded her int his arms and stroked her hair, kissing her gently, tenderly.

"Thank you, Sir." She whispered as she hugged him closer and rested her face on his hairy chest.

"Oh, we aren't done pet." He said wrapping her in a blanket. You stay here. I will be right over by the Spa for a minute." He said, indicating the large bathtub in the corner. He got up and filled it with warm water and bubbles. He added soothing Epsom salts for her reddened ass and back.

"While that fills, I promised you a reward. Take off the rest of your clothing." He said. She stripped out of what little she still had on and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Excellent pet." He said calmly. He reached into the toy bag and produced a springy black leather crop with a broad leather tip.

"Open your knees, pet." He said.

She slowly parted her knees, looking up at him, chin quivering.

He slowly traced her pussy lips with the tip of the crop. She tilted her head back, closed her eyes and shuddered.

He brought the crop down gently and playfully on her meaty lips with a practiced hand. She cried out and said, "More please Sir."

He made a series of quick impacts on alternating sides of her vulva. Followed by a sharper blow at the top, intended to wake up her clitoris.

"Please, Please PLEASE!" she pleaded.

He brought the crop down hard once on each side, making her full lips quiver at the impact. Then he returned to gentle taps interspersed with a harder crack. Her meaty lips quivered under his blows. Her breath came in fast shallow pants.

She closed her eyes and threw back her head, He placed a hand on her throat and squeezed.

"Merry Christmas pet." He said

"Merry Christmas, Sir."

12