The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noelle emphatically sat herself down on the bed, suddenly wedging herself in between the other two girls and throwing her arms around their shoulders, drawing them in close to herself.

"I can't believe you girls!" Noelle started, with an obviously fake hurt in her voice.

"You both sounded so upset the other day, and when you said I was so lucky to have Miri as my boyfriend I felt so bad for the both of you. I just wanted to give you a little bit of the happiness that he gives me, and poor Miri over there was so nervous but still agreed to do this for your guys' sakes."

Charlotte and Olivia turned their still very skeptical glances towards Miri, who could only just stand there and offer a dumb look himself.

"Uhhh... yeah, whatever she says." He lamely offered.

Olivia and Charlotte then turned back to the still unconvincingly pouting Noelle.

"Noelle, this was... a really great joke. And it's nice that you and Miri went so far to try and cheer us up, but let's be honest here. Miri isn't exactly the sort of dreamy stud I was picturing when I said I wanted a date for today." Olivia spoke, her laughter done but still not exactly sounding very tactful.

"This was certainly quite a show you put on for us Noelle. You and Miri." Charlotte offered a bit more diplomatically, albeit in the way one would have to thank their grandparents for getting them socks for Christmas.

Now Noelle put on a much more genuinely upset face, as it became clear the girls simply did not understand how serious she was being. Well if that was going to be the case, she figured she was just going to have to push the envelope even harder.

"So that's it. This is all just a joke to you two?" Noelle muttered in frustration.

Charlotte and Olivia gave her yet another odd glance, wondering why she was still trying to play this game with them; they'd gotten the joke, she could stop anytime now. But Noelle just launched herself from the bed in a huff, as if she really was insulted by them.

"Well, if you're seriously not interested in playing with my Miri, then I guess I'll be enjoying my Valentine's date all by myself."

She didn't turn to look back at the other girls, but caught Miri's gaze with a devious smirk as she started to sashay towards him, very deliberately swaying her hips in front of her friends. The Blonde strolled right up and boldly pressed herself against her Bat's nearly-bare chest. The winged Beast's eyes twitched nervously between Noelle and their audience of two sitting just behind her.

"Uhhh, Noelle, what are we doing?"

But rather than answer him directly, Noelle twisted to face Olivia and Charlotte, giving them a salacious teasing look as she ran her finger through his fur.

"Oh, I'm just going to show these girl's what they're choosing to miss out on."

Noelle turned back and easily slid her slender arms around Miri's neck before pulling herself in to kiss him. Miri only gave a final, worried look before succumbing to the girl's soft embrace and allowing her tongue to slip in and tangle with his own.

"NOELLE!" Olivia gasped in real surprise as her friend started to obnoxiously make out with the Bat.

Charlotte held her tongue, but it was clear she was no less surprised than the loudmouthed Redhead beside her.

Noelle sighed sweetly against Miri's tongue before breaking her kiss, staring hard into his eyes with as much real lust as there was playful mischief.

"My poor little Bat. You were all fired up to give my friends some of the love they've been missing so badly, but I guess they're gonna be passing you up. I feel so bad, but I promise I'll be making it up to you fully, even if I have to do it all by myself." Noelle gently teased as she hung off the Beast's neck.

Miri groaned as his best-friend-turned-lover's hands began to roam around his body, a volatile mix of gentle and tempting that was quickly driving him crazy with desire.

"Noelle..." He softly growled as he lost total focus of the room, of the other two girls, now feeling only the wonderful caresses of his beloved Blonde.

But while Noelle was groping her Beastly boyfriend she turned her face just enough to lock eyes back on her other two friends. She was much more pleased this time to find she had their full, undivided attention, and now they didn't appear so amused or indifferent; now the blush on their faces and the little twinkling in their eyes was telling Noelle that her friends were starting to get pretty invested in the Bat's body themselves.

"Ahh, it's really too bad you two aren't interested in Miri. You know, one of the things I love best about my Bat is just how warm he is. His fur's like the softest blanket you can imagine..." Noelle purred towards the girls as she was circling her fingers around the Bat's fuzzy chest.

"...And his tongue gets so hot when it curls around mine..." She cooed even more enticingly as her fingers trailed up and caressed under the Beast's twitching muzzle.

"...But this part..." Noelle flashed the girls a truly wicked grin as her hand suddenly dropped down and rubbed right over the increasingly obvious bulge in Miri's toga.

"...Makes it feel like my insides are on fire."

Noelle could almost hear the girls gulp as she started to tease with the Chiropteran's cock just barely concealed under the white fabric, and her smile only grew even more mischievous.

"No fucking way..." Olivia muttered extremely quietly under her breath, but Noelle still caught how the girl's eyes were laser focused on the growing mass that was twitching under her fingers.

And Charlotte's expression alone said enough of just how badly the Brunette wanted to make a sound, but whether that was supposed to be a chastising rebuke or a sweltering groan she couldn't decide. All she could manage to do was bring her knuckles up to her lips and bite them to keep quiet.

Seeing her friends finally starting to respond to her tempting, Noelle let out a happy little hum and turned her focus back to Miri, who seemed totally lost in her touch. Suddenly taking her hands away from his more sensitive spots, Noelle took hold of both of the boy's wrists and started playfully tugging him back towards her bed.

"Come on Miri, I think we've been waiting long enough to get our date started." Noelle spoke coquettishly as she forced him to follow, and the Bat was totally powerless to resist as he was dragged over past the two gawking girls.

"W-Wait Noelle, what about them?" The Bat asked as he anxiously glanced to the two onlookers, even as his girlfriend was gently pushing him back into her bed.

"They can stay or leave whenever they want, it doesn't really make a difference to me at this point. I just want to have my fun now." Noelle replied with her devil-may-care smile.

Miri didn't have much choice but to crawl back over the covers until he was sitting right up against the pillows, and Noelle followed right after him, coming to straddle the Beast's hips.

Of course, despite Noelle's words, Olivia and Charlotte had made no move to leave the two young lovers alone. In fact, now they were both on their knees at the edge of the bed, attentively watching as the Blonde made her moves on the Bat. They were about to find just how little for her own privacy she actually cared.

Noelle brought her hands to the hem of her tank top and stripped it off over her head without an ounce of hesitation. Left clad only in a simple pink bra to match her shorts, Noelle flashed Miri a teasing grin as she threw her shirt off to the side.

"Wait, you're seriously gonna fuck your boyfriend right in front of us?!" Olivia finally burst out in disbelief, only now realizing just how serious Noelle had been this entire time.

Noelle playfully spun herself around in Miri's lap so she could face the short-fused Redhead, flashing her a deviant smirk.

"Well, this isn't exactly what I had planned for the day. I wanted you two to have as much fun with him as I do, but you just didn't seem all that interested." Noelle spoke in a very teasing, sing-song voice.

But as she spoke, the teen saw how both of her friends' eyes seemed to glimmer, as if they were starting to panic (a look she knew all too well from Miri). She knew at once that the two regretted not jumping on the train earlier; she had them hook line and sinker.

"But maybe... seeing me and Miri like this has started to get you both in the right mood?" Noelle purred seductively as she gave her friends a dusky look.

Olivia now had a massive blush burning on her pale Irish Cheeks.

"A-As if! I'm hardly about to jump on Miri's cock just because you say it's so big and... and hot and..." But the small girl trailed off, and now she found it was nearly impossible to keep her gaze off of the enormous lump staining Miri's Toga, a detail Noelle did not miss.

The Blonde then turned her salacious gaze on Charlotte.

"You've been awfully quiet, Charlotte. I bet you can't even stop thinking about what it would feel like to just let go and let Miri sink his claws into you."

Charlotte tried her best to give her friend a truly indignant glare, but she was no more able to hide her simmering arousal than Olivia.

"N-Noelle, this is going way to far." The Brunette muttered extremely unconvincingly.

Noelle shook her head and gave an overly dramatic sigh at the continued protest. Without any hint of shame, she suddenly unclasped her bra and exposed her slender chest to her two friends, not they could act much more shocked than they already were at this point.

"Are you two done with the act yet?" She just said, a hint of smugness in her voice as though she knew that it was just inevitable at this point that they join her.

Still straddling Miri, Noelle spun around again so she was facing the Bat proper, but she could hear her girlfriends shuffling on the bed, coming in much closer despite their complaints. Smirking triumphantly to herself, Noelle leaned back and to the side, finding Olivia right beside her now and pressing up against the girl. She brought a hand up to teasingly brush along Olivia's arm, and leaned her face dangerously close to the Redhead's.

"C'moooooon. Just a few days ago you were saying that Miri was soooo cute, like a sexy teddy bear you can just hug and squeeze as close as you want. Well..." Noelle then leaned even closer, putting her mouth right beside Olivia's ear, letting her warm breath pour right down along her pale neck.

"...Imagine burying your face in his soft, fwuffy chest while his thick, long cock is stuffed super-duper deep in your pussy."

As Noelle hissed into her ear, she saw Olivia's hands clutching painfully at the hem of her short dress while her legs pressed needfully together; she obviously couldn't help thinking about finally throwing herself at the Bat and letting him fuck her raw.

A deeply satisfied grin on her face, Noelle then backed off of Olivia and leaned over towards Charlotte, wrapping her arm around the girl and holding them together, just as close to the Brunette's face.

"And you said you wanted someone dependable, loyal, who'd obey your every word..." Now Noelle was really starting to take the gloves off, and brazenly fondled Charlotte's tits, easily the biggest pair of the three girls.

"...Miri will do anything and everything you ask. Touch you wherever you want. Lick you wherever you want. He won't ever hurt you, won't ever betray you. He'll do absolutely anything to make you feel special, happy, and loved."

With Noelle's words dripping into her ear like warm oil, Charlotte's mouth hung open as heavy, wet breaths escaped her. She couldn't offer a mumble to stop Noelle from playing with her boobs. In fact, the only thing Charlotte and Olivia could do now was simply stare at Miri, stare at his hidden yet still monstrous cock and lust over it, all while Noelle teased them however she saw fit.

Now that she was certain she had the girls drooling over Miri, she figured she could finally get them involved in the really fun bits. Noelle leaned off of Charlotte and backed off from Miri's lap, moving back until she was able to crouch down, prowling right above the Bat's prestigious tent.

"Well I don't know about you two, but all this talk about Miri and his big Bat cock has got me real damn horny, so I think I'm gonna help myself. Oh, but once you've thought things over, feel free to join me. I'm sure he won't mind."

Prowling like a lioness, Noelle eagerly pushed back on Miri's toga until it was riding up to his waist, finally allowing his glorious Beasthood to shoot free for her and her friends to enjoy. She heard Charlotte and Olivia audibly gasp as the dick sprung out, and could only imagine the looks of sheer amazement they must have had at that moment, but right now she was far more interested in the Animal right under her own nose.

Miri shivered and let loose a low, primal growl as Noelle took a natural hold of length, not bothering to tease him another second before her tongue was running over the skin and swirling around his tapered tip. The girl almost forgot about the audience she was trying to win over, as sucking on the cock practically overwrote every other thought in her brain.

Olivia and Charlotte watched as their breathing grew more labored. Noelle didn't hold anything back, and soft mewls were soon escaping her as she moved her pretty face all around the towering mass, lavishing her tongue along its' unnaturally length and bringing several inches down past her lips.

Noelle worked on her beloved Bat for a few minutes, Miri's breaths coming in ragged, throaty moans as he fought with all his strength to not simply grab her head and force himself all the way down her throat. She rewarded his patience by drawing her face back up to his tip and bringing her mouth down, taking in nearly half of his immense length and sending another jolt up the Bat's spine.

As Noelle continued to kiss and swirl her tongue around the Feral cock, every so often she'd flash a glance back towards Charlotte and Olivia, getting a huge grin upon seeing how badly it looked like they wanted to join in. It didn't take much longer for either of the girls to realize they just couldn't take sitting on the sidelines any longer.

"GRRRRRR FUCK! MOVE OVER NOELLE!" Olivia finally went off like a firecracker, pushing in right beside Noelle and all but throwing herself down at Miri's slick and shiny cock.

Noelle backed off just enough to watch as Olivia desperately glomped on to the Chiropteran phallus, the girl mewling in overwhelming relief as her lips and tongue rolled all around the burning length.

"'Atta girl." Noelle just purred in quiet delight as she watched the fiery Redhead lavish her Beastly boyfriend like a brainless slut.

But watching Olivia take all of her lover for herself was not going to do it for Noelle, and so she forced her own face back into the midst. Noelle's and Olivia's faces pressed together, cheeks bumping as both pretty teenage girls lapped their tongues, pursed their lips, and sucked with all their hearts on the leathery Bat prick that had so completely captivated them.

Miri sank further into the pillows as both of the lovely girls sucked his cock, letting out his Beastly chittering as the pleasure coursed through his entire body. He hadn't received a double blowjob like this since December, and the combination of Olivia and Noelle was a surprisingly different sensation then when Brandy had been involved.

Noelle glanced up at her boyfriend and grinned at the look etched into his muzzle; he was definitely loving this, and if all went well he was about to love it even more. Noelle let her tongue drift away from the delectable pecker, allowing Olivia to slobber over it alone for a moment. The Blonde took this chance to look back to Charlotte again, see the almost worried look on her brow as the girl bit her lip. It was obvious how conflicted she was, naturally more reserved than Olivia but wanting so very badly to get a taste of that massive Beast phallus for herself.

"There's still room for one more." Noelle giggled enticingly as she caught Charlotte's attention.

"I... I don't..." The Brunette tried to stammer pointlessly, but Noelle just leaned back and put a commanding hand on her shoulder.

"Oh yes you do."

Under Noelle's lustfully confident gaze, Charlotte was guided down into the Beast's lap, her own nose hovering barely an inch from the dark, angry rod that still had Olivia buzzing around it like a bee to a flower. Charlotte couldn't help breathing in the imposing, heady aroma, and was only barely aware as Noelle's fingers tangled in her hair and pressed forcefully on her head.

Noelle grinned almost manically as she pushed Charlotte's face past that last threshold, the girl's mouth opening as if in sheer instinct, and her tongue quickly wrapped itself around the potent Animal phallus. The Blonde now watched in absolute glee as both Olivia and Charlotte smothered Miri's cock between their pretty little faces, tongues dancing and swirling as the Bat's pheromones soaked into their brains and drove them mad with lust. It was such a wonderful sight, but it was just missing one element.

Noelle somehow managed to squeeze her face in, and finally all three girls had their tongues rolling along the Bat's pulsing muscle. Miri's chirping growls grew even more aggressive, filling the room alongside three sets of breathy, horny moaning. Miri had once thought he was the luckiest kid on the planet to receive a double blowjob, and now here he was experiencing his first triple blowjob; he honestly couldn't imagine what he'd done to deserve this!

The voices in the room just grew louder and more reckless. Miri couldn't stop his body from shaking and twitching. So many tongues stretched and curled around seemingly every inch of his cock, lips kissed and sucked on delicate spaces, and every so often one girl would take a big portion of his length straight down into her throat while the other two worshiped whatever else they could reach. It was an incomparable bliss, and the Bat didn't know how much longer he'd last before his mind turned to mush.

"Fucking hell... girls... I'm about to cum..." Miri struggled badly to get those words out, and it took every ounce of his power to not hose them all down that instant.

Hearing the urgency in the Bat's growl, Noelle immediately backed off and got a wicked grin as the other two girls just continued to love his cock like it was their lifelong desire.

"Okay girls, which one of you wants to get her first taste of Beasty cum?" She breathlessly asked through her wide smile.

But Olivia and Charlotte didn't hear a word from Noelle, both just continuing to feverishly lick Miri's dick. Noelle couldn't help giggling at how deeply they'd both fallen for her boyfriend.

"Alright then, I'll pick..." Noelle playfully spoke, mostly to herself it seemed.

"...Eenie, meenie, minie..."

Noelle's eyes flickered coquettishly between the Redhead and Brunette, but just as she sensed that Miri was about to cum, she made her snap decision. Noelle suddenly grabbed hold of Olivia's long pigtails and forced her face forward. The small girl's eyes nearly popped out of her head as her lips were forced around the Beast's dominant cock, and more and more just kept sinking into her throat. She tried to make a muffled squeal of protest, but the hands gripping her hair just kept forcing more of the inhuman mass through her lips.

Just in time, Miri let loose one last Savage, chittering cry as his throbbing testicles overloaded and pumped their bubbling load right into the girl's mouth, whichever one happened to be sucking his cock at that moment.

Olivia's muffled cry of struggle didn't let up even as the galloon of hot, sticky Beast sperm came flooding down her throat and started to fill her stomach. She almost felt like she was being forced to chug a full thermostat of scalding coffee in one gulp, but with Noelle ruthlessly locking her face in place she had no choice but to swallow down every last bitter drop.