The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooo... don't wanna... get off yet..." Olivia quietly complained, but couldn't really resist as Noelle brought her off of the massive, skewering cock and eased her backwards, laying her down on the edge of the bed opposite Charlotte. Olivia lay there, still panting and shivering as her pussy oozed huge globs of the virile Beast sperm that had been so thoroughly laced inside her.

Now with her precious Bat unoccupied for the moment, Noelle prowled up and knelt directly in front of Miri, just looking at his exhausted but deeply satisfied expression with a playful smirk of her own. The teen girl reached under her Beasty boyfriend's chin and scratched him appreciatively, Miri happily groaning at the small affection.

"Good boy, Miri. That's one down, now..." Noelle softly soothed the boy before cupping his furry cheek and gently turning him to look at the still desperately writhing Charlotte. And despite his two recent and sizeable orgasms, Miri was already feeling his dick twitch in eager anticipation again.

"...Go ahead and show Charlotte what it really feels like to make love."

With that direct order from his beautiful best friend, Miri's half-glazed eyes locked on Charlotte as though in a trance. Slow, wet breaths were pouring out from behind his little razor-sharp teeth as he achingly lifted himself and prowled over the next girl's supine figure.

Charlotte had been in her own little haze, and didn't even notice the Chiropteran's presence until his face was hovering right above her own, the fur of his muzzle just barely tickling her nose. The Brunette let out a low, needy moan once she felt the unnatural tip of his cock poke up against her swollen, soaked pussy.

But despite the clear desire to breed that was clouding his eyes, Miri's more timid personality still shone through past his primal instincts, and quietly spoke down to the girl he had pinned.

"A-Are you sure you want me to--mmmpphh..."

But Charlotte didn't even let him ask, as she circled an arm around the little Bat and drew him down into a maddeningly soft kiss. Miri growled into the girl's tongue as she started to mindlessly rub her cunt up against his raging Beasthood.

After thoroughly exploring his mouth again, Charlotte brought her lips back just barely far enough to not be touching, just so she could make sure his eyes caught her own as she sensually hissed in his face.

"I want you so bad Miri. Please fuck me."

Hearing those words from the usually stoic Charlotte was a lot more enticing than Miri would've imagined, and he couldn't stop a hard gulp from running down his throat. But beyond that he didn't waste a moment, and as his cock naturally found the space it was meant to claim he swiftly penetrated the girl. The young Beast moved slowly, making sure his newest lover felt every inch of his cock that forced its' way inside her.

And Charlotte was all too happy to express her delight with a long, warbling moan. Miri just kept pushing more and more of his seemingly endless length inside of her, and Charlotte quickly felt herself losing all control over her body; she was not a virgin, but having the shockingly virile Bat take her felt like an entirely new experience from the sex she'd known before.

Miri grunted quietly as he softly nestled every last bit of his cock inside the tall, slender Brunette. Unlike Olivia's wild nature that just kind of dragged him along, Miri found himself in full control of this girl (a rather rare thing in general), and in this instance he wanted to take things slow as he dragged his ferocious Beastcock in and out of his new mate. He wanted her to feel his intention, his power, his total control over her. And luckily Charlotte was obviously ecstatic with the treatment as her pussy quivered in delight and her sultry voice rung softly around the Bat's big ears.

With the Bat masterfully claiming his next Beasty convert, Noelle's attention moved back to Olivia, still quite helpless as she recovered from her own devastating orgasm. Letting out a mischievous little hum, the Blonde positioned herself between her friend's weakly spread legs and simply enjoyed the sight of the girl's pretty pussy as it leaked the seed of her beloved Bat.

More devious little sounds escaped Noelle's throat as her hands grew bolder, sliding in along Olivia's pale thighs, curving high until they were so close to touching the girl's gooey slit. Olivia had been vaguely aware of her friend messing around between her legs, but it was far too late by the time she actually started to concern herself with just what the hell was going on.

Olivia struggled to raise her head and look down at the naughty girl perched between her legs.

"W-what are you doin-NNNGGGG?!"

But Noelle didn't let the girl finish her question, and Olivia warbled in confusion as the Blonde's tongue came happily wiggling into her sticky folds. Noelle quickly had Olivia whining much longer and louder as she ran her tongue through her cunt like a hot knife through butter. The Redhead's pussy was still sensitive from the Bat's potent love, and now it was flaring in almost unbearable pleasure as her friend licked her cunt like they'd been madly in love for years.

"Wa-AAGGG... Noelle y-you nev-EEEERRRR!" Olivia desperately tried to plead with her devilish friend, but she could barely get a single actual word in as the wonderful kiss just kept her toes curling and her spine stiffening in bliss.

Back on the other side of the bed, Charlotte was growing more and more deeply enamored with the Bat, having wrapped her arms and legs tight around him to hold herself as physically close as possible while he ravished her pussy like no one and nothing had before.

For his part, Miri was plenty happy to return the affection, his own arms wrapped under the girl's shoulders and cradling her close to his luxuriously soft body as he bred her as thoroughly as an Animal like him was meant to. All was now quiet gasps and joyful groans between the two, a far cry from how Olivia had been with Miri.

Eventually though, Miri was letting more strained sighs fall down over Charlotte's blissful expression. He pumped his cock inside of her with just a little less patience, forcing harder and deeper to her cervix, and in turn he felt the girl throw her hips back with an equally growing need to feel him in her womb.

"Char... have to cum again..." The Bat growled out even as he forced his lover's body even harder down into the plush mattress below them.

Charlotte did hear him, but the only response she could offer was to keep moaning in brain-melting bliss while tightening her grip on the feral Chiropteran body, telling him without words that she wanted him to cum just as deep inside her as he had with Olivia.

And after so reverently planting his seed inside the other beautiful young girl, Miri had little hope of fighting against either his own instinctive desires or Charlotte's for that matter. The Bat's teeth clenched tight together, his long ears stood ramrod straight and he drove his Bestial cock hard into the young female's body. Hilted to the very base inside her warm, welcoming cavity, Miri's creaky wail escaped him as he shot his white-hot DNA directly into her womb.

The moment she felt that, Charlotte's body squeezed down mercilessly on the Bat and she let out her loudest, wildest moan yet. The sensation of the Beast's bubbling sperm crashing against her insides was like nothing she could've imagined before, and even the usually calm and collected girl couldn't hold back the truly revenant bliss of such a colossal orgasm.

Across the bed, Noelle hadn't stopped her own loving assault on Olivia's slit, and the Redhead could only squirm and moan at the unwanted pleasure her friend was inflicting on her. Being naked together, being tongue-kissed by Noelle, and even fucking her boyfriend in front of her was one thing. But to actually have one of her best friends, another girl at that, lapping so devotedly at her cunt was creating a terrible conflict of emotions in the poor, overwhelmed girl... but on the other hand, none of that really mattered to her given just how incredible Noelle's tongue was making her feel!

"F-Fucking hell, Noelle!... I'm gonna fucking come agai--EEEEEEHHHHNNN!" Olivia tried so hard to gasp before her scream took over everything else in the room.

The little Redhead's body shuddered violently as an unexpected and extremely unasked for orgasm seized her, the first time she'd ever experienced such a thing with another girl. Only when she felt her friend's folds squeeze down on her tongue did Noelle finally relent her Sapphic assault and pull her face away. The Blonde wore a wet, wicked smile as she watched Olivia rolling around pathetically in her bed, her hips and belly twitching in dizzying convulsions.

"I guess I'm not such a bad date myself, huh?" Noelle said with a triumphant little hum.

Leaning back down, Noelle placed a last little chaste kiss just on the outside of Olivia's puffy, red lips, earning one last helpless shiver and mewl from the girl before fully backing off.

Having left his emphatic mark of love deep inside Charlotte, Miri tiredly groaned as he pulled himself free of the clingy teenager and sat back on his heels. For her part, the Brunette could barely even murmur as she lay lifelessly in the bed, her pussy quivering and drooling the Bat's genes after he freed himself from her.

Seeing as Charlotte wasn't really in a state to do anything, Miri fell back hard on his butt, panting heavily and struggling to simply collect himself; three intense orgasms in a row had definitely knocked the wind out of him.

But as Miri tried his best just to catch his breath, Noelle was coming off of her own conquest, pushing herself up to her knees, wiping her mouth and grinning as she happily surveyed the stupor she'd left Olivia in. Sensing a heavy shift in the bed behind her, Noelle turned to see her Miri had obviously done a fine job with Charlotte. Better yet, now that her two friends had been thoroughly satisfied for the moment, the devious girl felt she could finally get her own turn with her wonderful Bat.

Not being nearly as aware as his girlfriend, Miri was caught off guard when a warm body suddenly pounced on his back, forcing a small but sharp 'squeak' from him in surprise. But when Noelle's arms wrapped around his collarbones and he felt her happily nuzzling behind his big ears, Miri could really only smile to himself and enjoy the simple, affectionate touch of the one girl he truly cared for.

"Thank you so much Miri. You did just as great as I knew you would, and I don't think Charlotte or Olivia are gonna be in a position to complain any time soon." Noelle purred with an evil little giggle.

"Y-Yeah... anything for you, Noelle." Miri replied quietly, half-sheepishly but half just exhausted.

In gratitude, Noelle hummed happily and placed a tender kiss at the base of one of his rabbit-like ears.

"So, you think you still feel up to giving one more Valentine treat to me?" The insatiable young girl spoke right against the back of his ear.

Miri turned his head to meet her, an unusually mirthful grin on his face to match the girl's.

"I think I could do that."

His ever-ready obedience had Noelle beaming in joy.

"Alright then my little Cupid, come on and pierce me with your arrow." With that lame pun, Noelle brought her face even closer and eagerly swept her Beasty boyfriend into a searing, passionate kiss.

Locked on to her precious Beast, Noelle's hands wandered all over his silky fur, tugging and pulling at him so needfully. Miri completely lost himself in the kiss, so much so that he didn't notice as Noelle slowly swayed and shifted their bodies on the bed, and without the slightest clue Miri was suddenly perched precariously on the very edge at the foot of the bed.

Noelle broke their kiss and gave the Bat a deeply loving look, one he returned with a starry-eyed smile that spoke worlds of just how much the girl meant to him... and then Noelle suddenly pushed his chest and Miri's heart nearly stopped as he tumbled down to the carpet below.

The Bat was almost petrified when he so rapidly went from slow, tender embrace to skull-rattling freefall, but once he managed to collect himself on the ground he scrambled back to his knees and peered over the bed in panicked confusion. But his terror started to cool once he saw the ever-devilish grin plastered on Noelle as she giggled at his fear-stricken expression.

However, before he could even make a sound and as if in apology, Noelle spread her legs wide open for the Beast's express delight and scooted herself right to the edge, letting her slender legs dangle off the side.

"Sorry, that was super mean, but I just couldn't resist." Noelle hissed, her voice a mix between unapologetic teasing and husky arousal. "But tell you what. Since I played such a dirty trick on you, I think it's only fair you get your payback and take it out nice and hard on me."

The evil smirk never leaving her face, Noelle let her head fall back into the bed while her hands circled enticingly around her painfully drenched slit. The shock of his fall already forgotten, Miri gulped anxiously as he pushed himself onto his feet and stepped back up to the bed, realizing that his hips were perfectly aligned with Noelle's as she dangled off the ledge.

Miri took hold of Noelle's smooth thighs and brought his throbbing cock right against her incredibly wet pussy lips, slowly rubbing his length along the folds and causing both of their breaths to hitch in their throats.

But while the Blonde and the Bat were slowly approaching their long-awaited carnal embrace, Charlotte and Olivia were regaining their own senses, groaning as they blinked heavily and forced themselves to sit upright on the bedsheets.

As Noelle was biting her lip in intense excitement from the Bat pressing his swollen muscle against her, she let her head dip back and saw the other two girls were up and taking notice of her and Miri; and now that she was hornier than she'd ever felt since the day had started, she realized she just couldn't bear to leave the two out of the game.

With Charlotte kneeling just above her head, Noelle reached out and grabbed the Brunette by her hips and started tugging her closer. Charlotte gave the girl a confused look as she struggled to urge her hips closer to her face, but Noelle just returned her a hazy, lust-drunk smile.

"C'mere, Charlotte. You're the only one here I haven't tasted yet." The words slithered past Noelle's lips as she pulled even more demandingly on her friend.

Charlotte finally understood Noelle's intention, but she was far too embarrassed by the prospect to allow the Blonde to pull her any closer. Unfortunately for her, Olivia was watching just as attentively and, seeing how reluctant her friend was, resolved to intervene. Springing with a sudden surge of renewed energy, Olivia got behind Charlotte and took a commanding hold of her shoulders.

"Nuh uh, Charlotte. No way I'm leaving here as the only one of us to have to have her pussy licked by Noelle." Olivia growled out in a mild threat.

With that odd notion of justice, Olivia pushed Charlotte forward and allowed Noelle to bring the girl's pussy right onto her mouth. The Brunette instantly started moaning as Noelle quickly buried her tongue in the girl's cum-drenched cunt, something that put a vengeful little grin on Olivia's face.

Meanwhile, Miri's slow-burning arousal only sparked to an even hotter burn as he watched his lover devour yet another pretty girl's pussy. Finally drawing his Chiropteran cock against Noelle one last time, Miri drove himself hard into the girl, chittering in primal delight as he was enveloped by her familiar, tight warmth.

Noelle's stomach fluttered and spasmed in joy as her precious Bat forced his length inside her, and she blissfully moaned into Charlotte's mound even as she was already kissing it so intently.

Olivia sat by the trio and just watched. She saw as Miri was starting to steadily pump his Feral malehood into Noelle's soft slit, his face a lot more focused than when he'd been inside the Redhead herself. She saw Noelle's body twitch and quiver in response to the Beastly intruder, and her heels weakly hooked themselves behind his thighs while her hands wrapped around Charlotte's hips just to force her even tighter down on her face. And she saw as Charlotte's face lit up in uncontrollable pleasure from having her own cunt violated by another female's tongue for the first time (hell, for all Olivia knew this was the first time anyone had licked Charlotte's pussy).

Her grin only grew snider as Olivia watched her two friends act like such wanton, debased sluts in front of her (as if she hadn't just had the exact same look herself). Now that she'd had a chance to recover, the Redhead was finding that a lot of her energy, and especially her snarky personality was returning the surface after being dragged along with the currents for so long; now it was time for a little playful payback.

"Well, well, Charlotte. Always so calm and cool, always so far above everyone else, and now look at you. You look like a complete slut. You're just absolutely loving it that a girl's licking your pussy." Olivia gently mocked her friend through a mildly vindictive smile.

The fiery girl then turned her devilish gaze on Noelle, practically in a trance as she was fucked from one end and had her tongue firmly attached to a pussy at the other end. Olivia prowled down and hovered over Noelle's chest, trying to get as a good a look as she could at the Blonde's face as it was hiding beneath Charlotte's thighs.

"And you, Noelle. I always knew you were obsessed with Miri, but I never imagined you would jump on us like that too. Tell me, were you always this desperate to taste our cunts, or did seeing your little boyfriend cum inside us just drive you so crazy you felt like you had to get all his nasty jizz back, like we stole it from you?" Olivia ruthlessly teased the Blonde, who didn't pay her any more attention than she would a fly.

Smirking as Noelle just proved her point, Olivia then perched back up on her heels and turned her leering gaze on the Bat.

"And you, Miri..." Olivia's obnoxious tone rang in his sensitive ears, and unlike the girls Miri actually had enough presence of mind to twitch an eye up to meet her taunting gaze. It was actually a little unnerving for the Bat, as even though he was lodged deep inside Noelle he still felt like the Redhead had grabbed hold of him with just a look.

"...You're nothing more than a mindless, rutting Beast in heat. Noelle, Charlotte, or even little old me, it doesn't matter to you, does it? You'll just happily fuck any hole that comes close enough to your big, stupid cock, won't you?"

Miri couldn't take his eyes off of Olivia. The things she was saying to him, the way she was saying it, it all left him feeling on a very strange edge that he wasn't sure he liked. And yet, that didn't stop him from ramming his Animal dick down into Noelle's slit for even a second, and that was something that did not escape Olivia's attention.

The Redhead's eyes locked onto the space where Miri was so firmly rooted into his girlfriend, her hands digging impatiently between her thighs as she bit her lip. Olivia might have finally had a chance to lord over the others as she was used to doing, but while she merely sat by and watched the threesome progress, as she watched Charlotte squirm, Noelle buck, and Miri rut, she realized the thing she really felt right now was far from superiority; she felt jealous.

Olivia's mind started to rattle and scream at herself in frustration. She deserved to be mindlessly fucked too, damnit! Her body aching beyond her power to control, Olivia let out an incredibly frustrated groan.