The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spared her friend's fate (and yet robbed of her delicious Beast cock), Charlotte sat off to the side and watched Olivia's little mouth engulf all of that monstrous Beasthood. She could actually see her throat bulge and struggle to choke down mouthful after mouthful of Miri's baby-batter. It really was quite a wondrous sight for the Brunette.

And Noelle's eyes were filled with a twisted delight as Olivia silently mewled and squirmed below her, but she intended to make sure she took everything Miri had to offer, no matter how much it was; she wouldn't want either one of them to wind up disappointed.

Eventually Noelle started to notice strong rivulets of white leaking out from the corners of Olivia's mouth, and realized that she may have gone just a tiny bit overboard in forcing the girl to swallow such a massive burden with no warning. So the Blonde eased back, releasing her death-grip on the red pigtails and allowing the girl to wrench her face back from the mighty phallus that had claimed it.

Olivia's lips came away from Miri's dick with a sputter, and yet even then the Bat still had some left to give, and spurted a few final ropes over her chin and chest. As The Beast's head fell back and he breathed hard, Olivia was left kneeling like a statue, her mind utterly fried as she struggled to even decide if she should swallow down what was left in her mouth or just spit it out. Ultimately, she just didn't have the control to accept it all, and with a pathetic cough the rest of the thick, syrupy fluid poured out of her mouth.

"Aw, poor thing. You tried so hard, and I'm sure Miri really appreciates it. Here, let me help you." Noelle spoke through an almost mocking giggle.

Kneeling up and taking hold of the still dizzied Olivia, Noelle cupped her face and started running her tongue up the girl's neck, up her chin and over her cheek. Noelle sighed as she licked up as much of the errant sperm as she could reach, and by the time Olivia was actually starting to realize what was going on she realized Noelle's lips had firmly planted themselves on her own!

Olivia's eyes went wide as Noelle kissed her, and kissed her deep at that, swiping her tongue down across the Redheads and sucking up even more precious Bat cum. Even after everything else, Olivia was probably the most surprised she'd been all day, but under the Blonde's incredibly gentle and alluring touch, she eventually found she couldn't help but melt in her friend's embrace. Olivia cooed in soft submission as she allowed Noelle to lock her down deeper and deeper into such an unexpected yet sweet kiss.

Noelle broke the kiss, nipping at Olivia's lips and giggling devilishly as the smaller girl just kind of stared off into heaven and mumbled to herself. Still holding the girl's face, Noelle then turned her eyes on Charlotte, who appeared plenty stunned by that sudden show of affection, and giggled again.

"Sorry, there's not much left to share. But I can still give you a taste."

Noelle leaned down to lick up whatever strands of cum were still on Olivia's chest and neck before releasing the girl and quickly turning on Charlotte, and in that split second Charlotte understood what the Blonde had in mind for her.

"No, please you don't hav-MMPHHH?!"

Charlotte briefly and nervously tried to reject, but Noelle wasn't going to have that, so she forcefully grabbed the Brunette and crushed their lips together, making sure to pry the girl's mouth open so she could dig her tongue deep inside. Noelle mewled divinely as she swiped her cum-laden tongue along her friend's, making sure the girl would remember Miri's flavor.

Charlotte anxiously groans into Noelle's mouth, but with how badly her body was aching after sucking on the Bat's cock, even she couldn't deny how nice the Blonde's lips felt on her own, how lightheaded it made her feel to have her tongue intertwined with another girl's.

Having come down at least a little from her own headrush, Olivia stared at her two female friends as they swapped Beast seed and feminine spit in a practically drunken stupor. At any other time she certainly would've lost her mind at the sight, but right now she could only squirm and groan as it just made the throbbing between her legs become that much more noticeable.

Lapping at the girl's lips with one last intense flair, Noelle finally broke the kiss, but made sure to keep hold of Charlotte's chin as she gave the Brunette a hazy smile.

"So, how'd you girls like the taste?" She softly teased.

But Charlotte was just staring at her in immense inner-turmoil, trembling under her girlfriend's so very gentle touch.

"I... why did... why did you kiss me?" She managed to ask, having been shaken nearly to her core.

But Noelle just gave her another carefree smirk and slight shrug of her shoulders.

"Don't worry so much about it. I just want to make the two of you feel good. I brought Miri because I knew you both needed a boy's touch, but I... well, let's just say I've learned a thing or two recently, and thought you'd both appreciate a little feminine touch from me."

Charlotte just kept staring in severe confusion at the girl.

"Noelle, how... what exactly are you planning to do to us?" Charlotte asked shakily, but even now it was hard to decide whether the tone in her voice was more afraid or just unbearably excited.

"I told you already. We're all just going to have a fun, love-filled Valentine's Day. So just sit back, relax, and let me and Miri take care of everything." Noelle assured her friend in a quiet, hypnotizing voice.

Charlotte seemingly pacified for the moment, Noelle turned her cat-like gaze back to Olivia, who hadn't moved an inch since their kiss.

"Does that sound good with you?" She asked, mostly rhetorically at this point.

Olivia could only swallow hard and nod her head in submissive agreement, earning another devious smile from Noelle.

"That's good, now then..."

Now that she had her two friends fully on board, Noelle turned her attention back to Miri, who had simply been sitting back in bed and watching her entrap the two girls. Not that she really blamed him, it was clear how badly he'd needed to catch his breath after that soul-draining triple blowjob.

But as Noelle leered and grinned over the Bat, Charlotte and Olivia had to follow her gaze, and Miri anxiously perked back up as he realized he suddenly had three very intense and very horny sets of eyes locked on him.

"So... who wants to play with our little Batty boy-toy first?" Noelle joked almost sinisterly as she caught Miri's eyes, silently telling him he was in for a wild ride.

Sensing a trembling coming from Olivia, Noelle casts a sly glance at the Redhead. The girl's eyes were as big as dinner plates as she soaked in Miri's figure. Her hands roamed restlessly over her body, gripping one of her small breasts tight and digging through her dress to try and soothe the itch in her pussy that was becoming so unbearable. She was biting her lip so hard that Noelle almost thought she was about to start bleeding, and small littles whines of uncontrollable lust kept escaping her like a tea kettle. Olivia truly looked like she was ready to blow a gasket.

"Nnggh, Damnit Noelle..." The incensed Redhead groaned out laboriously.

"I can't take this anymore. I want... I want to fuck Miri so bad!" And as she finally admitted those words, Noelle could've sworn she saw the girl's eyes actually glow in her burning need.

No longer trying to hold back or deny anything any longer, Olivia recklessly tore her dress over her head, peeled her cute little panties away from her painfully soaked slit, and literally threw herself at the Bat to his total surprise.

Miri barely had time to let out a soft 'oof' before the desperate girl glomped down on him, wrapping her tiny arms around his fuzzy neck and immediately sealing him in a frenzied kiss. So desperate she was that her mouth broke off from the Bat for just a fraction of a second, and he had to gasp in a deep breath.

"Oliv!-MMPPHH!" But the relentless teenager quickly shoved her tiny tongue back into the Bat's mouth.

Watching how wantonly the girl was making out with her Chiropteran pet, Noelle was quite amused to see just how intense Olivia's desires had become. Wanting only to help the new couple get as close together as possible, Noelle moved beside Miri and helped him sit up straight against the wall at the head of her bed. She likewise helped Olivia to move up and sat the girl directly on the Bat's lap; although Olivia was way too distracted to even notice, never once allowing her lips to disconnect from the warm, enticing Beast's.

But upon realizing her new position, Olivia started to grind her naked cunt against the Bat's throbbing hard cock. The lovelorn teenager started to mewl feverishly into Miri's mouth, and as he finally fell prey to his own instincts his hands wrapped around her little body, groping her ass and pulling her even tighter against his own fluffy frame.

Noelle observed in deviant arousal as two of her best friends were getting ready to fuck like Animals, right before her eyes.

"Jeez, Miri. Looks like Olivia rrreeeaaalllyyy wants you bad. You'd better give her the loving she needs quick before she explodes." The Blonde teased in a heavy, sultry voice.

At his girlfriend's order, Miri somehow managed to break the fervent kiss, groaning hauntingly as he shuffled his hips beneath the hapless girl grinding into his lap. It was a bit of a struggle as Olivia writhed and kept moving her entrance out of his reach, but eventually he found the girl's frail little pussy and pierced his Beasthood straight up inside of her.

"Oh my fuck that's so big!" Olivia immediately moaned out hard in mind shattering ecstasy.

The Redhead had had her fair share of boyfriends, but the ruinous Bat cock skewered her in a way she never could've imagined before. She felt stretched and filled so far beyond what she had thought to be her natural limit, and yet it didn't feel painful or wrong in the slightest; to the total contrary, his massive Beastcock felt so incredibly fucking good!

Ironically enough, as easy as Olivia was taking it, Miri felt it a struggle to fit his entire prodigious length into the young female, she was even tighter than Noelle was. But eventually his body managed what his Beast blood demanded, and he forcibly brought his new mate's cunt down to his hilt.

Feeling her lips kiss at the furry base of the Bat's cock, Olivia whined out in total rapture. And despite what a tight fit it had been, the mesmerized girl didn't waste a second before she started to buck and thrust her hips back against the Savage invader claiming her pussy. The girl howled and gasped in blinding delight as she was sliding and squeezing her pussy down hard around the Beastcock, only the first she'd ever experienced but it was clear to her that this certainly wouldn't be the only one she'd ever take in her life; Olivia had fallen totally head over heels in love with Miri's dick!

Olivia squeezed her arms around Miri's neck like a vice, and he reciprocated by clutching her hard around the small of her narrow back, the two hugging almost painfully tight to each other's bodies as they each rode their lover with intense need.

"Goddess fuck Miri... I wish I'd known how good you felt years ago... NNGGHH... I would've stolen you from Noelle... and been fucking your brains out from the first day of high school!" Olivia all but drooled out against the young Beast's collarbone.

In between her bouts of blissful cries, Olivia made sure to stretch up just far enough so she could force her tongue back into Miri's mouth and lavish him with her worship. She'd never thought just kissing could feel so good; of course, having the massive Animal meat stuffed inside her was definitely helping, but Noelle had been right too, the Bat's tongue was just so warm and otherworldly as to be intoxicating.

And while Olivia and Miri lost themselves in ravishing each other, Noelle glanced over to Charlotte and was just delighted to see that the long-haired Brunette couldn't take her eyes off of the show. Even better, the girl's hand was far down past her modest skirt and was obviously playing with her own dripping pussy. A mischievous grin crossing her lips, Noelle quickly slipped off her shorts and panties and prowled over Charlotte's shoulder, shocking the girl from her horny revery.

"What?!" Charlotte gasped out in confusion and embarrassment as she suddenly felt the Blonde leaning over her shoulder.

Noelle just giggled as she sounded like it was her parents who just walked in on her masturbating, and not a girl equally as guilty as she was at the moment. Knowing that Charlotte was far past any real ability to protest, Noelle reached around and slipped her hands underneath the girl's blouse and teasingly started to lift it up.

"N-Noelle, what are- ooohhhhhhh." Charlotte timidly tried to ask, but Noelle stifled her by placing a long kiss under the girl's jaw and forcing her into a soft moan, all while her hands continued to creep along the Brunette's tummy.

"I could just tell you were aching to join in the fun, so some come on, let's get you out of these clothes." Noelle purred against her friend's throat.

Charlotte had no control over her body by now, and just mewled and shivered as the Blonde pulled her blouse completely over her head. She didn't make a move or sound of protest when Noelle laid her back on the bed, nor when she expertly slipped her skirt and panties away from her hips. Now every participant in the room was more or less naked (Miri's off-kilter toga was now the most modest thing left among the four).

Stripped bare, Charlotte started to sit herself back upright, but Noelle got behind her and actually helped her up, only to then start pushing the girl towards the interspecies couple that was already intertwined. The reserved girl's breath hitched in her throat as she was nearly pushed straight in to the two writhing bodies, but Noelle was not letting up.

"Go on Charlotte. Trust me, this is no time to be shy."

Noelle forced Charlotte forward until she was pressed right against Miri's wing, her touch just enough to bring the Bat out of his singular focus of breeding Olivia, and he spared a glance at the other two females who were clearly just as eager to please him.

"Hey Miri, since Olivia's doing most of the work you can spare some attention to poor, neglected Charlotte." Noelle sweetly ordered as she hovered behind the girl's shoulders, rubbing them slowly as if to entice her boyfriend.

And with his brain drowning in a Bestial rutting frenzy, Miri couldn't think of anything except to obey his girlfriend like a loyal little puppy. Taking one hand off of Olivia's dripping skin, the Bat reached around Charlotte as Noelle pushed her totally into him. He easily wrapped the Brunette up in his big, blanket-like wing, even as he continued to fuck her friend. The sensation of the silky wing and downy fur enveloping her body melted Charlotte's last inhibitions and worries, and she eagerly curled up against the Beast and pressed herself tightly to her body, just like Olivia had.

Eyes smoky with desire, Charlotte bent her face forward and allowed Miri to capture her lips in a deep, commanding kiss, all while Olivia continued to squeeze her pussy up and down on his monstrous cock and wail in pure delight.

Noelle leaned back on her heels and bit her lip as she watched her beloved Miri so lovingly tend to both of her best girlfriends, and to their immense satisfaction. As Charlotte wantonly made out with Miri, all snuggled up in his warm embrace, her lust just kept surging stronger and stronger, until she just couldn't keep her hands from snaking back down and teasing back into her aching slit. Trembling little cries echoed down her tongue and right against the Bat's as he lashed his own deep inside her mouth.

Olivia's constant, mind-numbing treatment of his cock soon had Miri rocking on his edge, and he was regrettably forced to release Charlotte's lips so he could let loose a low, strained growl.

"H-Hey, I'm gonna cum again." The captivated Chiropteran struggled to bark out as the little Redhead's pussy clenched down on his member almost manically; if he was gonna be able to pull out, it was totally up to Olivia now.

But behind the trio, Noelle's eyes sparkled in mischievous delight at those words, and without a second thought she purred out a direct order to her precious Beast.

"Cum inside her Miri. You know you want to stuff Olivia's belly full with all your hot, thick Bat jizz."

Miri's big, rigid ears twitched as his girlfriend's dizzying demand passed through them. Her words practically short-circuited the poor kids mind, and he found himself rocking Olivia harder than ever on his lap. The small girl's pigtails flopped around raucously and she whined uncontrollably as Miri forced his Beastcock straight up into the pit of her womb.

Locked balls deep in his newest lover, Miri let loose his chittering, inhuman growl as he dumped his Animalistic essence deep inside the tiny human girl. And feeling such a heavy, thick, boiling load come pouring into her most sacred place for the first time, Olivia's eyes fully rolled back and she screamed in unbridled delight.

She almost couldn't believe it; her friend's boyfriend, a Beast, scraggly little Bat at that, had just fucked her into the most amazingly intense orgasm of her young life, by far the best she'd ever experienced!

When the white lights finally stopped flashing behind her eyes, only a single, undeniable truth was left echoing around her brain; Miri was a thousand times better than any other boyfriend she'd put up with in the past.

In the course of his own climax, Miri had taken his arm away from Charlotte so he could focus solely on driving himself up into Olivia, and without his support Charlotte fell backwards into the bed, panting and groaning breathlessly as she continued to futilely play with herself.

As Miri and Olivia's pleasured cries softened and their reckless thrusting slowed to tiny, rhythmic pulses, Noelle shifted her focus away from the happy couple to the yet unsatisfied Brunette off pathetically toying with herself.

Noelle groaned, her own lust having been stoked into an inferno after that show, and the Blonde couldn't help herself from leaning down over Charlotte's wanton face and forcing her lips to her friend's once again. She gave the girl a deep, searing kiss as they both stewed in their respective painful arousal, but this time Charlotte made no objection and just mewled needily into her friend's wonderful tongue.

After an intense but all too brief moment, Noelle slipped out of Charlotte's mouth and gave the girl a warm, reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure Miri takes good care of you right away." Noelle spoke down huskily through a barely crooked smile.

Noelle pushed herself off of Charlotte and suddenly perched over the lifeless Olivia's back. The little Redheaded vixen was still deeply impaled on Miri's staff, and now she was just pathetically leaning into his fluffy purple chest, her breaths coming in quick, shallow bursts as her pussy continued to twitch and quiver around the mighty invader still lodged so tight inside.

Olivia was barely aware as she felt a pair of feminine hands start to caress her shoulders from behind, and then a warm breath was ghosting at the back of her neck. It was just enough to get the girl's ears to perk up.

"I can see you really had fun with my boyfriend. I'm so happy you liked him, but remember, we've all got to share Miri today, so it's time to let someone else have a turn." Noelle gently blew into Olivia's ear.

Nolle then started to ease the little Redhead off of the Bat's phallus, earning a weak, unhappy groan from the girl.