The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 04

Story Info
Miri and the gang gear up for an incredible Prom night...
21.2k words
4.5
1.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty, Ch. 04

Prom Night, Part 1

***

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters

In this chapter, a pretty young high school girl and her Batty boyfriend get ready for their senior prom, but when they arrive they find several of their best friends had an alternate idea for how to enjoy the evening...

***

Additional Author's Note

Chapters 4, 5, and 6 are all part of a single storyline, meaning that together these chapters will be extremely long, very plot heavy with a lot of dialogue and build up. I would honestly only recommend reading these three chapters if you have already read all of the previous chapters to this story series, AND are invested in the characters and story. Otherwise, you may wish to skip chapters 4, 5, and 6.

***

"...so despite the efforts of Majorian to reconstitute the western empire, we can see that following his death Roman authority would continue to wane piece by piece until it was completely fragmented and replaced by the kingdoms that would later form the basis of the medieval European nations..."

The droning of his teacher easily reached Miri's sensitive ears, but that didn't mean he was paying the utmost attention to her actual words. Not that the Bat found Ancient History all that boring, in fact a lot of it he found very interesting. But with only a couple weeks of high school left and all the major tests and projects done and over with, it just didn't really feel to him (and pretty much every student) that there was any real reason left to care.

Besides that, there were plenty of other things on the young Beast's mind, namely how their Prom was only a few days away. Thank the Gods he at least didn't have to worry about actually asking someone for a date and not being certain they'd agree (although Noelle definitely had her fun acting like the opposite was true). But that didn't mean the typically neurotic Beast wasn't fretting over every little detail of the upcoming night. Although he and Noelle were a well-known item, he wasn't especially used to public dates like the Prom would entail.

"...ingdom of the Franks would eventually fragment into what would later become France and the Holy Roman Empire, while control of Italy would be hotly contested and change radically several times over the next several centuries..."

His teacher never paused, but unfortunately Miri got just a little too comfortable with his own thoughts, and the glaze over his eyes and the way his face slumped lazily into his hand quickly got him caught in the midst of his daydreaming.

"Of course the Pope in Rome would continue to be a culturally stabilizing factor throughout the various regime changes in Italy. Would you care to give some examples of how, Mr. Zaitsev?"

Miri immediately bolted upright in his chair as his name was called with the slight but tangible sour note he knew too well. Shaken from his reverie, the teenager only now noticed his teacher standing directly beside his desk, glancing down at him with a thoroughly unimpressed look.

"Ummm, I uhh..." Miri could only stammer helplessly. Even if he had been paying complete attention, he doubt he would've had anything substantial to offer her at this point.

"I thought not. I realize the collapse of Western Rome is a dense subject, but given how it's impact would echo throughout the entire course of European history afterwards, that's all the more reason to pay attention, isn't it Mr. Zaitsev?"

"Y-Yes Miss Greene." He could only stammer pitiably.

"...Good. Then please leave the daydreaming for Mrs. Kallum's class." On that note, the teacher continued her measured march past Miri's desk until she had looped around the whole class, her lecture continuing, punctuated by the click of her heels on the tile.

Miss Rebecca Greene was Miri's fourth period Ancient Histories teacher. It was also unanimously agreed upon by the student body that she was the hottest teacher in the school (and there was some pretty stiff competition in that arena). At twenty-nine years old, she had a youthful energy that the more mature female teachers had simply lost, yet also had an edge on the younger teachers in knowing exactly how to express her looks and attitude to their sultriest extent. Long, creamy legs and the biggest bust of any teacher on an otherwise painfully tight body were her almost unfair calling cards that dropped the jaw of every single boy (and plenty of girls) in the school, whether they were fourteen or forty. Add to that the fact that she typically wore her light brunette hair in a tight, professional bun and sported a pair of reading glasses, the woman had all but perfected her aura of sharp, disciplined seduction.

The other side of that coin, however, was her reputation as one of the strictest and most critical teachers in the entire school. Although, admittedly, for many that only added to her allure as the untouchable ice queen that everyone wanted to claim and melt her heart.

But when Miss Greene got back to the front of the classroom she locked eyes with the timid young Bat, a piercing glare pinning him in his seat, and while such a look might've sent a certain tingling up many boys' spines, it only sent a mortifying chill up Miri's.

Unfortunately for Miri, as stringent as she was with the rest of the staff and student body, she was far worse with him personally, just barely forgoing the point of open animosity. Sometimes it felt like she always had a scowl and a glare ready when talking to him. It wasn't that Miri was a particularly bad student, he wasn't top of the class but his grades were fine and he was far too much of a coward to openly cause trouble in any class, let alone hers. But Miss Greene simply had it out for the hapless Chiropteran; everyone knew it, and everyone knew why too.

Back when Miri was just a runt of a baby-faced freshman, he had been struggling to get through the crowded hallways one day, and just as he happened to be approaching Miss Greene his leg tangled with another student's and he tripped right into the teacher... which caused him to inadvertently pull her skirt all the way down and expose her panties to every single student in that hall. Despite the fact that it was a complete accident and the Bat had nearly had an aneurism apologizing to her over and over again, Miss Greene made it obvious for the next three years that she had never gotten over that little grudge.

Much more luckily for Miri, though, just as he saw his teacher's eyes narrowing on him again and getting ready to call him out the bell finally rung and the class rushed to scatter for lunch. Miri himself let loose a small sigh of relief as he gathered his own books and joined the flood of bodies. He couldn't help matching eyes with Miss Greene one last time though as he moved towards the door, and though he offered her the same weak, pleading little smile he always tried she just responded with a slight narrowing of her eyes and souring of her face. He quickly turned his face away at that and moved to put her and her whole class behind him. It was only a few more days of these petty snubs and then they'd never have to see each other again.

Things only continued to improve for Miri as he caught sight of Noelle rapidly making her way towards him, her permanently beaming smile immediately lifting his spirts and letting him relax into a soft smile of his own. Noelle strode right up into a quick hug and brief kiss on his fluffy cheek, a display of affection he'd grown much less anxious showing at school, before turning around and heading with him towards the cafeteria.

"So, survived another class with the Ice Queen Miss Greene?" Noelle teased in a sing-song tone as she drew out the name no student or staff member would ever dream of actually letting the teacher hear.

"By the skin of my teeth." Miri muttered with a mildly forlorn sigh.

"Hmm, poor Miri. Almost four full years of abuse just for one teensy-tiny little trip." Noelle continued, not really sounding at all sympathetic to the Bat's plight.

"Thank goodness I've had your boundless affection to balance that out." Miri shot back with no restraint.

"Hey, from the moment I met you I have always been there whenever you needed me!" Noelle spat back with unnecessary emphasis, but Miri didn't believe the fake offense in her voice for even a split second, especially since she never really could hold back her smirk for very long at all.

"...It just happens that you usually need me to make fun of you."

"How lucky I am to have a friend like you."

"And don't you ever forget it!" Noelle bounced just a little and purposefully shoved her shoulder into his while the Bat could only roll his eyes.

"Whatever. Anyway it's only a couple more weeks until we graduate, and then I'm out of her hair for good. I can keep my head down for a couple weeks." Miri went on with a small relieved breath.

"Just as long as you don't do anything to piss her off this week. I don't think I'd ever forgive you if you got detention or expelled or anything else that would bar us from going to the Prom." Noelle continued, her nose held obnoxiously in the air in obvious jest, but the threat was still there.

"It feels like you really just want me to go through this whole conversation giving you sarcastic responses." Miri said dryly, earning a bratty little tongue-stick from Noelle.

"Besides, Miss Greene might hate my guts, but I don't think even she's the type that would trump up petty charges just to get me kicked out of a school dance."

"I suppose not." His girlfriend finally relented.

Noelle allowed the Bat a few moments of peace after that, just hooking her arm around his as they made their way towards the cafeteria.

"You do have everything else ready for this Saturday, right?" The Blonde spoke up quietly from beside the Bat as they walked.

"Yes dear. I've got my tux lined up, I've got your corsage, I've got all the reservations. I did everything you asked." Miri replied, just a little wearily, only catching from the corner of his eye the grin Noelle flashed at him.

"I know you did. I just like hearing you say it." She chirped, obviously very satisfied with his obedience, something that only drew another slight sigh from him. "I really am looking forward to the dance though. It's gonna be so much fun!"

But with that came a much more genuine smile from Noelle, and that Miri could much more easily return. "I think so too."

"Well don't these two look so excited for Saturday."

A voice dripping with artificial sweetness suddenly cut in and scratched at Miri and Noelle's ears like nails on a chalkboard. The Bat and the Blonde had been so caught up in themselves that they'd paid little attention to who they were passing in the hallway, but the pair of girls they were now turning their eyes towards clearly had no desire to be ignored today.

"Rin... Riko..." Noelle drew out lowly, fighting hard not to openly scowl as she curled her mouth into as plastic a smile as Miri ever saw from her.

Staring them down with a couple of smiles that were even less friendly than Noelle's were Rin and Riko Satomura, twin sisters who were as much the desire of every boy in the school as even Miss Greene, albeit from the opposite end of the spectrum. The Japanese Gemini beauties were a pair that could've been cut right out of a magazine. Though quite petite and slender compared to even the rest of their fellow students, that didn't mean they didn't each have an impressive, almost elegant figure that just begged to be draped across another's body. The obviously expensive clothing they were wearing knew exactly what to flaunt and what to leave to the imagination, always drawing the eye to each and every feature they took obvious pride in keeping impeccable. Their faces were always painted in just the right shadows and color to perfectly accentuate their exotic eastern features.

And of course, being identical twins, each had their beauty elevated and enhanced by the mirror of her sister. Indeed, the only real way to distinguish the two was by their hair. Although both sets of locks were colored the same jet black, Rin's was much longer, falling almost to her mid back and usually kept held high in a tight ponytail that left several bangs swooping over her brow. Riko's meanwhile fell closer to her shoulders, and she usually allowed it to fan out and frame her head.

Usurpingly, the exotic and arousing nature of the Twins has always drawn a lot of attention and thus made them very popular amongst the student body. But that did create a major downside, as the ease with which they had always seemed to get whatever they wanted had left them both incredibly spoiled. They had plenty of hanger-ons, but they clearly didn't look at any of their admirers as legitimate friends, just convenient means to give them whatever they wanted.

Their disposition was barely pleasant to those that did and said what they wanted, and not in the least bit sincere. And to those who didn't treat them like royalty, the Twins would always seek to viciously cut down in any way they could, no matter how petty.

Noelle had always been one such case, having never seen fit to play along with their crap from the moment she met them. They of course resented that behavior from the get go, and quickly set about trying whatever they could to mess with Noelle, which in turn only fueled her growing resentment of them. But as much as the Twins hated her dismissal of them, the girl had always proven just too damn friendly and popular herself for them to ruin her reputation with the other students. Even though they'd tried to exploit her attachment to Miri as a point of ridicule, Noelle's adamant disposition that she didn't and wouldn't care what others though about them had nullified that, besides which Miri's extremely timid and quiet demeanor left him less as an easy target and more just a non-entity, a uniquely frustrating circumstance for the Twins.

This had all created an uncomfortable stalemate between Noelle and the Satomura sisters for the duration of high school, for as much as they didn't like each other there wasn't much they could do besides exchange barely concealed barbs at one another.

"That was quite a smile you had just a second ago." Rin spoke up through an antagonizing smile.

"Well, I was having a good day..." Noelle offered back, the sour note of her voice just noticeable enough. "Was."

"We could tell. It must be so nice being you, Noelle. So easy to please, so content with what you have, not needing to worry that you'll never get the best for yourself. I just don't think I could stand it myself." Rin continued, unnecessary bite to her voice starting to come through.

"We're honestly jealous, Noelle. I mean, to get soooo excited just over having Miri to take you to the Prom. It really doesn't' take much to make you happy, does it?" Riko added right after, her own snide grin just as scathing as her sister's.

"What can I say, he's good company. Of course, Miri's good enough for me, but I can't help but wonder just who in this school could be worthy enough to take you two to the Prom?" Noelle didn't back down however, her own catty reply cutting out through a razor-sharp smile.

"Funny you should ask." Rin was the first to respond, the look of superiority she wore growing even more overbearing. "Of course, we had plenty of offers to choose from, though most were easy enough to take out of the running. But let me see, Riko, who was it we ultimately decided to say yes to?"

"I believe we settled on Chris Gibbons and Dean Elroy. It goes without saying they were thrilled when we finally accepted their offer." The other twin Riko answered in obvious gloating as their eyes glimmered smugly on Noelle.

The two mentioned were some of the most well-known students in the school, arguably right behind the Twins themselves in terms of popularity. Both starters on the varsity basketball team, tall, handsome, they were the textbook example of high school male athleticism and of course the desire of every girl (and woman) in the school. Although to the Satomura sisters they were as much an obvious prize to show off for their own status as they were objects of actual desire, and Noelle knew it. They were pretty faces, nothing more, and the Twins' infatuation with them was absolutely nothing like how she cared for Miri.

So the only impression Noelle allowed herself to show was a low, mockingly 'impressed' whistle.

"Wow, Chris and Dean, huh? You must be pretty happy to have those two taking you as your dates."

"Oh, we are. But we're sure you'll still have plenty of fun with Miri. It's just that some of us don't have to settle for having an Animal be the only one to want to take us out." Rin shot off, the derisive way in which she referred to Miri striking a nerve hard in Noelle.

The Blonde really had to grind down on her teeth the keep from totally exploding at that remark, but somehow she managed, her smile barely even twitching. In fact, if anything after that comment, Noelle's grin only grew even more vicious.

"You might be surprised. Chris and Dean might have height to their names, but I'd be willing to bet there's some things even they couldn't... measure up to against Miri." Noelle almost hissed as she pinned the two with a look like she knew they couldn't possibly win after that comment.

But if they understood, the Twins didn't show it, as Rin and Riko merely each raised an eyebrow and shared a short, confused look with one another. All that occurred as Miri just fidgeted and fought to not blush as he looked agonizingly at his girlfriend from the corner of his eye.

"We're sure." Rin finally replied, clearly not the least bit convinced, especially as her own smile grew all the more cruel after that. "But we will admit, he may not be quite up to our boys'... status, but we have always thought that Miri did make for such a cute pet."

"Which certainly suits you, Noelle. We just hold a little higher standard for ourselves in terms of the men we date." Riko jabbed just as maliciously.

"Namely in terms of how we can get actual men to date us." And Rin twisted their words in even deeper, as though that was something that Noelle should've actually felt inferior over.

But the Blonde never budged even an inch in her defiance.

"Then it sounds like we all got just what we wanted."

A tense moment of silence followed, the faces of all three girls strained in painfully aggressive smiles while Miri could only uncomfortably stand by, on the verge of sweating bullets as it looked like they could start biting and clawing at one another like wolverines at any second.

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers