The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as with every altercation between them before, it never quite came to physical violence, as the Twins merely gave a haughty, dismissive 'hmph.'

"Well, we know you love chatting with us Noelle, but we won't keep you two any longer. I guess we'll see you at the dance. Or, at least you'll see us, we'll be the center of attention all night long after all. But we'll do our best to look around the back and all the dark corners for you two." Rin let slip one last catty remark.

"Hope you have fun." Riko said so sickeningly sweetly before turning her actual attention on the Bat for the first time. "Oh, and Miri, maybe it's Noelle you'll want to keep on a leash this Saturday, instead of the other way around."

Miri didn't say a word to that, nor even move an inch beyond the barest twitching in his face. He'd stood on the edge of these 'conversations' for years, and far more often than not was simply ignored by the Twins in favor of their snubbing Noelle directly. But he'd also learned early on that it was best to simply not engage them at all, even when they did try to drag him in; Noelle was so much better at handling them, anyway.

But as Miri just remained a statue under their derisive gaze, the Satomura sisters finally moved on, giggling maliciously to themselves as they tuned their backs on the others and disappeared into the hallway.

Miri let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding for so long. He always hated these arguments, and had long been afraid that even an angel like Noelle would one day be driven over the edge by their bullshit and take a swipe at them; he could practically feel her getting closer and closer to cracking after every meeting with the two.

But while the Beast was just trying to breathe easy, as soon as he turned to Noelle he saw that she'd dropped the fake smile and was now seething after the two.

"I guess this is just the day for dealing with all the unpleasant people in our lives." The girl grumbled sourly. Still, Miri made a small effort to chuckle nervously at her joke.

"Hey, at least they can't fail or expel us."

"Hm, maybe I should've had you pull down their skirts at some point."

"Once was an accident, the last thing I needed was to give Miss Greene any evidence to pin me as a serial pervert."

"A small price to pay."

With that Noelle finally let out her own exasperated breath, the ire fading out of her eyes as she turned to look back at her boyfriend, albeit still significantly less brightly than before her spat with the Twins. But after a moment, Miri realized that now she was pinning him with a strange, scrutinizing look that he couldn't trust.

"Noelle?" He started tentatively.

She didn't answer for a moment longer, just stared at the Bat as though she were trying to make up her mind about something. Evidently, she came to a conclusion, as with a small huff she suddenly grabbed Miri's hand and started tugging him in the opposite direction they'd just been going.

"Whoa, Noelle! Where are we going?" Miri asked as she pulled him along in a much more frustrated hurry than he was used to from her.

"Just come on." Her reply was blunt and quick as she all but dragged her Batty boyfriend through the thinning crowds.

Miri didn't try to ask or say anything else as he was forcibly led to the far end of the school, and eventually pushed into the dark and completely secluded art classroom, Noelle nearly slamming the door behind her.

"Noelle, what are we doing here?" The young Bat was already starting to get a bad feeling when he turned around and saw the new look that the girl was giving him, one he was way more familiar with, just not with this particular type of... intensity.

The girl didn't answer him, just took his shirt in her grip and spun him until his back was against the wall just beside the door. She still didn't say a word as she locked eyes with him and started sinking to her knees, or even when she started to fiddle with Miri's belt and the front of his pants.

"Noelle!..." Miri could only gasp as his eyes went wide in shock.

It wasn't until her hand was reaching into his boxers and found the soft yet still immense mass of Beast cock that her lips finally started to curl back into a real smile.

"Those bitches left a real bad taste in my mouth. I just really needed something to help get it out." The girl hissed almost ferally as her nimble fingers brought the long rod out into the open and quickly started to stroke it.

Despite Miri's intense apprehension, Noelle quickly got her desired outcome as the Bat phallus started to grow in response to the stimulus she'd so well trained it to recognize. Her eyes were locked in feverish hunger on the rapidly swelling dick, her smile growing almost at the same rate the thing itself was. And while its' owner was staring down at the girl in frightful disbelief, that didn't stop a very brief but undeniably pleasured chitter from escaping his throat.

Once Miri's cock had stiffened to its' full, impressive height, Noelle let her hand drop away and looked back up, finally gracing Miri with the smug, triumphant grin that was so much more appropriate for her.

"So Miri, what do you say you help me forget all about those sluts? I want you to fuck my throat, right here, right now."

"N-Noelle...that's such a bad idea... we're literally in school right now... anyone could walk in here any second and catch us!" Miri stammered as the intense risk of the situation nearly shut him down, but it was equally as hard for him to ignore how the girl he loved was so close he could feel her hot breath ghosting over his throbbing erection.

"Then I guess you'd better cum fast, mister, or else we could be in a whole lot of trouble." But the coquettish girl was clearly past the point of any rational decision as she continued to seduce him.

Miri clawed at the wall behind him, taking nervous glances at the door not a foot to his right, an unlocked door that a teacher could easily walk through at any second. But looking back down to Noelle and seeing those eyes that drove him so mad, he just gulped as he fought to control the way he was sure his body was shaking right now.

"O-Okay... just do it quick..." Miri relented helplessly, but as he settled his head back against the wall and waited for the pretty girl to work her magic he was simply left there with his dick sticking out in the cold. He cast another curious, even pleading look down at Noelle, but she was just kneeling there, staring back up at him with a cattish grin but making no motion to touch him again.

"Well...aren't you going to... you know... s-suck it?" Miri asked, absolutely hating whenever he had to actually use dirty language and sex terms.

As if he should've expected anything else, Noelle's grin turned even more devilish.

"Weren't you listening to me, Miri? I didn't say I wanted to give you a blowjob..." The tease in her voice conflicting against her actual words really confused Miri, but then Noelle brought a finger up to the corner of her lip as she gave him the faintest giggle.

"...I said I wanted you to fuck my throat."

The emphasis she put on those last three words sent a terrifying shiver up Miri's spine. And as if he didn't get the message clear enough right then, Noelle brought a finger up to tug at the corner of her lips as she opened her mouth wide in clear invitation. Only now did Miri realize she wasn't actually going to raise a finger to do anything to him, she wanted him to fully take the reigns himself. And though he was usually uncomfortable to be the one to take that role, she'd driven him too far to the edge this time.

Swallowing down hard one last time, the enthralled Bat timidly reached his claw-tipped paws out towards Noelle's head, and even though her mouth was agape in a huge "O," he swore he could see it curl ever so slightly in a delighted smile.

But even his own apprehensive nature couldn't overcome the inborn frenzy boiling in his Beast-blood, and the moment his fingers grazed the silk of Noelle's hair, he lost himself. Miri's deceptively strong hands suddenly took a commanding hold of his girlfriend's head, and she barely had time to utter out a squeal of delight before the Beast reamed his leathery phallus straight into her mouth.

If Noelle had any other sound to make, be it delighted or appalled, Miri couldn't hear it as he furiously drove his inhuman length clear down her throat. His muzzled face quickly melted from frantic worry into primal delight as the tight warmth of his lover's throat wrapped his cock up in its' warmth. He let loose a long, agonizing chitter as his hips weakly bucked to cram the last few centimeters of Bat cock past Noelle's pretty little lips.

Miri's claws twitched between digging manically into the girl's skull and soothingly caressing her golden locks. He barely even realized as Noelle wrapped her slender arms around his hips, only helping to keep her face pressed down as far as possible on the throat-stretching fuckstick she so desperately craved.

As Miri gradually lost more control and Noelle gladly made herself as free and open as she could, the frenzied Bat pushed and pulled his hips back farther and farther, drawing more of his monstrous cock back past the girl's lush mouth and then squeezed right back down into the wonderfully tight construction of her throat. His hands moved with a mind of their own, cradling his lovely girlfriend's skull and forcing her to bob back and forth, forcing her to help him, accept him, swallow more and more of him, and she didn't offer a trace of resistance.

The pace and volume of Miri's chittering steadily grew as he bucked his hips just a little harder and a little faster. His demands became more forceful as he thrust himself into Noelle's mouth, as he fucked her face just as she so eagerly invited him to. He could barely even focus on the brainless wet slurping sounds coming out from where he knew the girl would've been moaning and praising his name if her tongue wasn't currently wrapped around his dick. The Bat didn't even remember that they were at school, he didn't care a lick about the danger any more, now all he could focus on was cumming deep inside the girl he loved!

Miri threw all his weight behind sheathing his Beastly cock down Noelle's throat one final time, chittering in reckless abandon as his oversized testicles pumped burst after burst of bubbling Bat sperm straight into the girl's stomach, and she had no choice but to happily and helplessly relish it as it filled her belly.

His body slackening almost at once, Miri's hands fell to his sides as he leant back against the wall, letting his head roll up as he breathed hard in sweet relief. Finally free of his reign, Noelle let her mouth slide languidly back along the seemingly endless length of Chiropteran cock, but once her lips were pursed just past the tip she quickly brought her dainty fingers up, one hand gripping the spit-soaked length and the other teasingly cupping at his heavy balls. An audible giggle could finally be heard from her as she coaxed a few lingering ropes of seed into her mouth, shivering as the heady flavor splashed and stained her tongue.

When she couldn't force any more of the sticky liquid out, Noelle finally pulled her mouth back, swallowing down the lingering traces and opening her mouth wide as she looked back up into Miri's face, wanting him to see she'd taken it all, and wanting him to see how utterly grateful she was for it.

The devilish grin that crossed her face the moment her mouth was empty sapped the last bit of strength in Miri's legs, and he slowly sank against the wall until he was seated right before the girl, still taking breathless little gasps as his blood cooled and it really started to hit him what they'd just done, what she'd gotten him to do.

Noelle must've sensed the turmoil just beginning to simmer inside her Bat's fluffy head, but still couldn't stifle a small giggle as she continued to grin at him like the cat that got the cream.

"Thanks Miri. That put me in a much better mood." The Blonde vixen smoldered as she leaned forward to place a little kiss on Miri's forehead.

Brushing her fingers over her lips in one last satisfied hum, Noelle finally rose back to her feet and started to smooth out the wrinkles she'd put in her clothes.

"I think I'll go try and find Olivia. I wanna give her a kiss and see if she recognizes the taste." Noelle spoke, almost to herself along with another sly little giggle before glancing back down at the still-seated Bat.

"Don't take too long to clean up, Miri. Unless you were thinking of hanging around to be fifth-period art's model. Otherwise, I'll talk to you later."

And without even waiting for her boyfriend to follow suit, the mischievous little girl slipped out of the art room, leaving Miri alone on the floor with his cock still out in the open air. It took a few moments longer for the Bat to gather his thoughts enough to actually stuff himself back in his pants and sheepishly creep back into the hallways.

Today was certainly turning out to be a mixed bag, and had definitely taken many turns he wasn't expecting. Right now he was still lingering on disbelief that Noelle had actually given him a blowjob in the school, and even during school hours. But as the anxiety started to subside in the wake of having gotten away with it scot-free, even the neurotic little Beast kid eventually found a grin plastered on his own muzzle.

'A blowjob in school, huh? Jeez Noelle, just when I think you can't push things any further. Guess it was pretty... exciting. And not many more chances with school ending in a couple weeks... I wonder if... no, no way. This was quick, anything more and we'd definitely get caught. Not even Noelle would be crazy enough to actually try and have sex here.'

***

After School

***

"You seem pretty worked up today." A polite observation rumbled out from beside Miri's shoulder.

"Guess I can't really argue with that."

The Bat replied just as nonchalantly to his companion as they made their way down the sidewalk. School had ended a short while ago, and since Noelle had been gang pressed into hanging out with her friends today, Miri was making his walk home with Marcus. He liked to think that usually gave him an excuse to have more 'guy-friendly' talk than he'd get with his girlfriend, but the irony he'd soon find was that he and Marcus would be discussing pretty much the exact same thing he suspected Noelle was chatting over with Olivia and Charlotte; that being the upcoming Prom.

"You're not stressed out over the Prom, are you?" And there Marcus would set the tone for their conversation. "'Cause you usually seem like the sort of guy that would have all that crap planned and done way in advance."

Miri gave a joyless chuckle at that, but grinned nonetheless, as his only real male friend definitely had him pegged despite how short a time he'd known him.

"No, that's... well I won't say I'm not stressed, but I've got all the stuff ready at least."

"So did Noelle still force you to like officially ask her out?" Marcus asked through a goading grin.

"Worse... my mom made sure I asked her 'properly.'" The young Beast admitted as he flexed his finger in air quotes.

"Ha! And let me guess, Noelle didn't give you a straight answer right away?" Marcus kept pressing.

"Ohhhhhh yeah." Miri sighed out, exasperated just by the memory of how much the Blonde liked to string out his nerves.

"Hey, at least you actually got a date. Plenty of guys in our class weren't so lucky. And I sure as hell wouldn't be showing my face if I didn't have one." The olive-hued human finally lightened off his buddy a bit.

"So you did get a date? Nice!" And Miri instantly pepped up at his friend's good news. "You were planning to ask Jenny out, right? She said yes?"

"Actually, I never got the chance. Some other guy from her Psych class got her first." Marcus responded, not sounding too torn up at all. "Good thing I at least learned through the grapevine before asking her."

"Oh, sorry dude. So who did you end up asking?"

"Believe it or not, no one. I got asked out..." Marcus left the words hanging in the air a moment, and when Miri cast a curious look over to the boy he saw that his friend was still reeling from almost as much disbelief as excitement.

"...By Skyler!"

"You're shitting me!" Miri practically coughed out as he stared stunned at the unabashedly smug human boy walking beside him.

"I swear I shit you not!"

Skyler was certainly one of the more eye-catching girls in their grade, though unlike the Twins or even Noelle, infamous would be a better word to describe her than popular. At least, that would be the case if you asked most of the girls in the school, but the boys on the other hand would have some very different words to describe her.

One of the few Beastgirls in the school, Skyler was a total vixen of a Fox. Something of a goth, she loved to sport dark clothing, all pitch blacks, deep purples and blood reds, which were far more often than not cut low and torn with enough holes so as to just barely be accepted by the dress code. Her lovely black-and-white fur only helped exaggerate the apparel and attitude she displayed for the rest of the school. Her pointed ears were almost fully lined with various piercing, studs, and rings, (and having a similar set of the tall extremities himself, Miri couldn't even imagine how uncomfortable that'd be on him), besides which she always had a few extra piercings somewhere among her eyebrows, nose, and lips that seemed to change with a shocking frequency.

And as much as her wardrobe danced the razor's edge between tough and sexy, it was perfectly picked to match her attitude. No matter who she spoke to, Skyler always seemed to have a wide, cocky grin plastered on her muzzle. But unlike some other girls like the Satomura Twins who never truly let on how genuine their smiles were, Skyler always made sure the person on the receiving end knew if the teeth under her grin were just her friendly way of messing with them or if she was baring those fangs for a real reason. The constant intensity in her glowing yellow eyes said even more, and everyone recognized when those eyes just wanted someone to play around with or when someone should feel threatened.

Unsurprisingly, her wild and stand-out look and attitude did not land her in the good graces of the Twins, and by extension the majority of the other girls in the school who followed their lead. Luckily, they at least had the good sense to know that beyond excluding her from their own circle, they shouldn't do anything to mess with the unsettling Fox girl, because unlike someone like Noelle, Skyler would absolutely have no qualms in having a direct 'confrontation' with anyone. And in any case, they certainly couldn't make her any less popular in the boys' eyes, no matter how hard they tried.

Needless to say, she would've been a hell of a date for most of the guys in their class, not that most of them would have the guts to think they had a chance at asking her out.

"That is just insane, dude. What the hell made her ask you out?" Miri asked with a good-humored bit of laughter.

"The hell's that supposed to mean?" Marcus fired back with a grin as he shoved at his friend's shoulder.

"Nothing! I'm just saying, as far as I know she's never agreed to anyone asking her out before." Miri defensively explained.

"You may not have noticed since you're usually too busy making googly eyes at Noelle to care about the rest of the girls in our class, but I get plenty of attention from the fairer sex." Marcus boasted without a hint of irony in his voice.