The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
562 Followers

"Uh, ok. What is it?"

Looking at him a moment longer with a cocked eyebrow, Miss Greene eventually broke with a small, scoffing laugh as her grin grew even wider.

"TRY not to be so damn spineless in the future. Otherwise Goddess knows how much trouble that girlfriend of yours is gonna land you in."

Miri really hadn't been expecting a joke from her at this point, but still managed to meet her with a small chuckle, the lack of energy made up for by his rebrightened smile. "Yeah, I know. I'll keep trying. Honest."

"Well well, you two kiss and make up yet?" Noelle suddenly barged her way in with an obnoxiously knowing grin.

"Noelle..." Miri groaned in annoyance, his own smile wiped off with his girlfriend having had made things unnecessarily complicated yet again.

However, Miss Greene didn't seem to lose her composure, and met the girl's impish behavior with a mildly sarcastic smirk of her own.

"Maybe, but maybe not to the extent you wanted, Miss Beaufort." The woman sent a soft shot back at the girl, causing both the teacher and student to share a small giggle.

"But I have to admit, I certainly have had a lot more fun tonight than I was expecting. Almost makes up for showing up to a high school prom as a dateless twenty-nine-year-old." She went on to joke, only a tiny bit forlornly.

"Well hey, if you want I can make Miri walk you out." Noelle lightheartedly joked back, earning another small giggle from her teacher.

"I appreciate the thought, but I'll be fine by myself. In any case, I really should be getting back out there."

"Yeah, I guess so. But hey, another bright side, it looks like you're much more comfortable with Miri seeing you naked now." Noelle suddenly teased again, and only then did Miss Greene look down at herself and realize she was still dressed in only her panties.

Letting out a shocked gasp, for a brief moment she instinctively tried to cover herself in embarrassment, but quickly seemed to realize how pointless that would be by now and simply let her arms drop back down with a resigned sigh.

"So it would seem."

"You really are beautiful." Miri timidly tried to say after a moment's pause.

But that was met with Rebecca and Noelle sharing a roll of their eyes and a smirk.

"I already told Noelle, it's a little too late to butter me up now."

His attempt at trying to make everyone feel better scoffed off by both his teacher and girlfriend, Miri's ears drooped in embarrassment as his face fell to the ground. Shaking her head at the far too open display, Miss Greene finally took a little more pity on the Bat and stepped forward. Miri's sorry state was zapped away in an instant when his pretty teacher bent down to plant a warm, gentle kiss on his cheek, the young Beast turning pink again as she backed away with another pleasant smile gracing her lips.

"I'll be seeing you in class Monday then, Mr. Zaitsev."

Left paralyzed holding his cheek, Miri watched as Miss Greene went back to gather herself up, finally get her dress back in place and slip out the door with a lot less shame than he would've imagined.

Finally, the room had dwindled to just Miri, Noelle, Charlotte, and Olivia, and since the Redhead had apparently gotten bored with her most recent tantrum, the place was as quiet as it had been since the rowdy teenagers had first intruded in the classroom. With all the excitement passed, the four could focus on redressing themselves, and before too long they were all as dressed as they needed to be in order to walk out of there without causing too much of a scandal.

Staring at the bowtie in his hand, Miri ultimately decided it was way too much a hassle to put the thing back on now, and merely rolled it up enough that he could wedge it into his pocket. He hadn't even bothered to button the top of his shirt, and didn't even plan on putting his jacket back on. It was late, he was hot and tired, and honestly did not care if he looked a little slobbish by this point.

"You know, you looked a lot nicer at the start of the evening." And as if he should've expected anything else, the ever-snotty voice of his girlfriend drew Miri's eye to her, finding that grin that loved to torment him.

"Then it's a good thing you still look as beautiful as ever." Miri replied through a cool smile.

"Good answer."

And in Miri's mind, it wasn't just the 'right' answer or the 'smart' one, it was the truth. It didn't matter one lick to the Bat that Noelle's dress was crumpled, wrinkled and askew, that her makeup had been run off and only hastily fixed up, that her elegant hair had long ago been matted and tangled and was now just pulled into a messy ponytail to keep it out of her face; Noelle would always be the most beautiful girl he'd ever be so lucky to see. And apparently his face showed his feelings perfectly, because Noelle's lips curled just a little bit higher up.

Slipping back into her heels last of all, Noelle came around to take a seat in the desk beside Miri's, and with perfect timing as Olivia and Charlotte were just coming up to them as well, pulling a couple more desks around to sit and form a semi-circle together. Everyone just looked at each other for a moment, apparently all just taking in the fact that things had settled down, though eventually Noelle broke the quiet with a lengthy whistle.

"Wow, that was some night. Thanks again you two for agreeing to help me out with my little Twin problem. And also for helping to stop Miss Greene from expelling us all too, I guess." Noelle said as she smiled at her two best friends.

Not completely surprisingly, Olivia replied with a huff as she crossed her arms on the desk and set her pouting face on them. "Yeah, yeah. Just remember, messing with all those sluts cost US our dates, so you owe us big for this Noelle."

Similarly slouching her own face in her hand, Charlotte cast a bored but mildly annoyed look over towards the Redhead. "Seriously? You really care that much those idiots ditched us?"

"I suppose you're right. I mean, all you got out of this was an evening of mind-blowing sex with a bunch of big, horny Beast boys that must've fucked like thirty-dozen orgasms out of you. Yeah, I definitely still owe you for this." Noelle simply teased back through her usual grin.

"Oh, sure we had a bunch of awesome sex, but I didn't even get one special prom dance under the stars!" Olivia still complained.

"But you're the one who dragged us and the boys back here. Way before Noelle showed up." Charlotte flatly pointed out.

"Still!"

Olivia continued to simmer at her desk, and Charlotte hardly even bothered to give her a sideways glance at this point. Noelle still quietly giggled to herself, and all the while Miri just sat there with a sheepish smile and silently prayed that Olivia wasn't about to pounce on him as a substitute for her lost date.

"It was some prom alright." Noelle said softly as the rest of the teens all got quiet too, each one reflecting on the wild night that had gone so much farther off the rails than any of them had planned.

Eventually realizing just how dark it had gotten out the window, Miri was the first to finally check his phone.

"Wow, it got really late. The prom'll probably be over in just a few minutes." The Bat pointed out, drawing the girls' attention.

"What, were you dying to get to see who made Prom King and Queen?" Noelle gently goaded the boy, sharing a small laugh with Olivia and Charlotte at his expense, though Miri himself joined in with a few nervous chuckles of his own.

"Actually, I was thinking there might be time for one last dance... if you wanted." But yet again, Miri somehow froze Noelle's mischief with his downright adorable sincerity, and the girl's expression lost all trace of joking as she just smiled and looked at the boy she was so deeply in love with.

"You really are too sweet, Miri. But you know what? I already got all the special moments I wanted tonight."

Miri and Noelle shared a look, both smilingly hazily at each other, each slowly starting to lean out of their desks and inch their faces closer together...

"Hey!"

...Until Olivia cut in again.

"If Noelle doesn't want to, I'd be happy to share a special starlit dance with you Miri!" The Redhead insisted far too eagerly, Miri and Noelle both stopping their slow approach to look at the girl.

"Give it a rest, Olivia. Just let them have their moment." Charlotte groaned exhausted as she rubbed her face into the palm of the hand holding it up, though that just caused Olivia to turn her fiery glare on her instead.

"Why?! You heard Noelle, she already got what she wanted! And if Miri's offering then why shouldn't I!..."

The two started to bicker again, and though their special little moment had indeed been interrupted, Noelle and Miri still shared one more look as they both started to laugh together. There were times when Miri really wished Noelle had never forced him to become so 'close' with her two friends, especially when they were cutting in on time that should've been just the two of them alone, but on the other hand Miri was starting to like how... lively Olivia and Charlotte could make things.

"Fine, okay, fine! You know what, the prom's basically over anyway..." Olivia apparently was ready to give up that little tizzy, though to Miri's discomfort she just wound up setting her hungry eyes on him again. "...Why don't we just get out of here already. It just so happens that my parents are out of town all weekend, so how about we all head back to my place. We can even have our own little 'slumber party.' Just the... four of us."

"Are you kidding? Even after all of that, you still want more?" Charlotte asked, the closest thing to disbelief possible in her voice.

"Yeah, so what?! Come on, it'll be way better now that it's just us friends! Noelle, you're game, right?... And you'll make Miri come too, right?!" Olivia insisted, turning her (relatively ineffective) pleading look on the Blonde girl.

Charlotte sighed and buried her face in her hand again, but Noelle just giggled off her friend's desperation.

"You know, I think that does sound a lot more fun than hanging around here. Miri, you coming along?"

"Do I have a choice?" Miri lifelessly asked as he gave his girlfriend a dull look, which Noelle met with a brilliantly beaming grin.

"Nope."

"Great, lets go then!" Olivia didn't wait for another exchange or objection before she jolted from her seat and rushed to Miri's side, clamping onto one of his arms and impatiently tugging for him to stand up along with her. As the Redhead pinned his elbow with her chest and ran her fingers along the crease to his wing, Miri saw as Charlotte gave him a shrug and an almost apologetic look while she lazily got up from her own seat.

Noelle stood then too, flashing another knowing look to her Bat before grabbing Charlotte's arm and guiding her over to Miri's side, all but forcing her to hold onto his free arm, like Olivia. The Brunette gave her friend a mildly annoyed look, but Miri still felt her cling to him more than just loosely.

Lastly Noelle moved just behind the young Beast. Miri looked over his shoulder to find her giving him an encouraging look before she leaned up to kiss his cheek, then draped her own hands over her shoulder, though this made him feel less like a gentlemanly escort and more like a shopping cart.

Miri sighed in resignation, coming to grips with the fact that he'd probably be getting very little sleep this night. Even so, with Olivia clinging onto one Wing, Charlotte snug against the other, and Noelle all but draped across his back, Miri led the three girls as they finally made their way for the exit.

Luckily nearly every one of the students and chaperones were now occupied with the ending ceremonies, so their own quartet were able to slip out of the school pretty much unnoticed, and before too long they were in the darkened parking lot with Miri unlocking his car and the girls slipping into their seats.

"Oh wait, I should probably text my mom so she doesn't freak out." Miri offhandedly mentioned as soon as he turned the ignition key.

"You might want to give a reasonable excuse for not coming home at all tonight." Noelle 'helpfully' suggested from the passenger seat.

"Yeah, good idea."

***

12:09am, Marcus' Bedroom

***

Marcus was halfway drifted into an incredibly comfortable sleep when his phone suddenly went off on the nightstand beside his bed. Groaning in agitation, he forced himself to roll to his side, shrugging something very warm and soft off of his chest in the process in order to grab his phone. Swiping it on and staring hard to focus his blurry eyes on the screen, he eventually saw this it was a text from Miri, a pretty damn late one for the kid.

'Hey man, this probably won't even come up, but if anyone happens to ask about tonight will you tell them I crashed at your place after the prom?'

Marcus found that text kind of strange once he was actually awake enough to process it, but in the end he wasn't about to leave his friend hanging and quickly tapped out his reply.

'Sure man.'

Just as the teenager set his phone back onto his nightstand, he heard a much more feminine groan echo behind him, followed by a very fluffy arm wrapping around his bare chest and drawing him back into his bed.

"Something up?" A groggy but still very sexy voice hissed across his neck as Marcus lay flat again.

"Nothing much. But I'm thinking Miri and Noelle might've gone to a motel or something." The boy replied through a sly, proud grin.

Turning all his attention back to the other side of the bed, Marcus couldn't help his smirk from growing even wider when he got a good look at who it was sharing his bed with him. How could he not when he had Skyler laying right there, her exotic, Foxy body stripped just as bare as his own with her deliciously soft fur nuzzling up so needily into him. Even now, after having been locked together with her for the better part of the last hour, Marcus still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have had such an incredibly beautiful, wild, and downright fun girl come on to him. Just the way she was looking at him right now, her eyes still smoldering as she playfully traced a single claw around his bare chest, was enough to make him jump off a skyscraper if she asked. And yet, all she'd asked was that he jump into bed with her, and that he couldn't do fast enough.

"No kidding? Guess we weren't the only ones to cut the dance short for our own fun." Skyler replied through a sleepy, yet seductive grin as she curled impossibly closer against the human boy's body.

"Just never guessed Miri could get into trouble like that." Marcus joked back, having no idea just how incredibly ironic a statement that was.

"Hmmm, you know, maybe sometime you and I show Miri and Noelle just how much trouble a bunch of kids like us could get into?" The Fox girl purred unbelievably seductively as she rolled more on top of new boyfriend. Marcus shivered as the pretty Beast gal started kissing her way up his chest and collarbone, loving the tickle of her fur against his skin, and even the cool contrast of her piercings pressing in as well.

"I wouldn't even know how to bring up something like that." Marcus let out a shuddering breath as he felt the little Vixen press her muzzle into his throat.

"Then just don't worry about that at all. Don't think of him or anyone else. Just focus on me, right here, right now."

With Skyler's voice pouring like warm oil into his ear, Marcus was all too happy to listen and let her take control again, digging his hands into her exotic body as she completely smothered him, brought her velvet-lined lips to his own and growled deep into their next kiss.

As he felt Skyler getting warmer and warmer against him, mewled more erratically against his tongue, Marcus was more than ready for another taste of this incredibly thrilling new relationship, one he'd never thought he'd be so lucky as to find himself in. For a last, fleeting moment before he gave everything he had back to Skyler, Marcus couldn't help but wonder if this was anything like how Miri and Noelle felt about each other; not that he ever really questioned their relationship, but boy oh boy was he really starting to get it now. Noelle really was perfect for the guy... it was just too bad that Miri would never get into any really crazy shenanigans. He just didn't think the kid had it in him.

HighLumin
HighLumin
562 Followers
1...456789