The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 06

Story Info
The Prom nears its' end when Miri and the others are caught.
31.1k words
4.83
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
585 Followers

The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty, Ch. 06

Prom Night, Part 3

***

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters

In this chapter, the group of raucous and randy teenagers are finally caught by one of their teachers, threatening to ruin their Prom night...

***

Additional Author's Note

Chapters 4, 5, and 6 are all part of a single storyline, meaning that together these chapters will be extremely long, very plot heavy with a lot of dialogue and build up. I would honestly only recommend reading these three chapters if you have already read all of the previous chapters to this story series, AND are invested in the characters and story. Otherwise, you may wish to skip chapters 4, 5, and 6.

***

9:02 pm

*

The door to their private classroom violently burst open as Miri raced inside and quickly slammed it shut behind him, holding his back against it as he sucked down heavy, panic-stricken breaths.

Ethan, Riko, and Olivia were still piled together, as were Laurent, Rin, and Charlotte. Noelle meanwhile still sat alone on the bay window, idly teasing herself when Miri crashed back in and startled them all. Her voyeuristic arousal quickly turned to confusion when she saw her boyfriend looking like he'd just been chased by Jason Vorhees.

The two locked eyes and Noelle instantly understood that something was very wrong. Standing back up from her seat, she hastily made her way towards the fearful Bat, concern pooling in the pit of her stomach with every step.

"Miri, what the hell happened?" She asked, no tease in her voice at all.

"M-Miss Greene... I was just trying to... I-It was an accident!" Miri could only barely stammer, the fear and embarrassment both still choking him.

Noelle had seen the Bat act meek and concerned and embarrassed and pathetic countless times before, but she'd never seen him this bad. Wiping any trace of her usual mirth off her face, the girl commandingly yet caringly put her hands on Miri's shoulders to steady him, forcing him to look her in the eye and just try and stand still.

"Miri, calm down. Just take a deep breath and then tell me what happened."

And conditioned as he was, Miri obeyed her words to the letter, first taking a deep breath to steady himself. But Noelle could still feel him trembling under her fingers, not to mention the way he was constantly glancing over his shoulder, or how his ear was twitching towards the door almost expectantly.

"I... I went to get some punch and Miss Greene was there... we... we were actually having a normal conversation. She actully even seemed like she was trying to be nice to me. Then..."

Miri's throat ran dry and his face burned bright pink as he apparently remembered something traumatic. Growing more worried, Noelle had no choice but to force him to continue.

"And then? Miri, what happened?"

The near-hysteric Chiropteran made a strained groan deep in his throat.

"Someone shoved me from behind or something. I-I totally lost my balance and fell into Miss Greene. And I kinda... maybe pulled her dress all the way down."

It really should've been funny how serious Miri was acting when he told her that, but even Noelle's mind just blanked at that pathetic revelation.

"You made Miss Green flash her tits to the whole Prom?!" The Blonde asked in genuine disbelief that that was all Miri was dying over.

Miri met the girl's eyes again, but while she wanted to give him a much harsher glare than she had in a very long time, when she saw the absolute stress and remorse straining him she held her tongue a moment.

"It was an accident!" He desperately asserted.

Noelle was very close to going off on the Bat for nearly giving her a heart attack for something so trivial. She should've been mocking him ruthlessly for his reaction, and if this had happened like an hour earlier she absolutely would've done so; she would've happily thrown him to the wolves and reveled in his embarrassment.

Instead, a much more dreadful thought occurred to her, and the girl's eyes snapped to the door that Miri was desperately trying to barricade with his small frame. When Noelle spoke next her voice was quiet, and just about as serious as Miri had ever heard her.

"Miri... tell me Miss Greene isn't following you here."

The painful look of shame was the only answer the Bat could give her before they both jolted as a furious fist started pounding on the door, just behind his skull.

"MIRI ZAITSEV YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR YOURE GOING TO LEARN THAT EXPULSION ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO THE WORST THING I CAN DO TO YOU!!!"

An absolutely livid but unmistakable Miss Greene screamed from behind the door in between violent slams of her fist against the wood and jerking twists of the door knob. Miri's eyes met Noelle's one last time in terrifying panic and forlorn apology, his body straining to hold back the door as the enraged teacher battered on it from the other side. Ultimately, there was little point in trying to delay her, as only a moment later, in a brutal slam Miss Green managed to force the door open, knocking both Miri and Noelle down to the floor.

She didn't waste another moment barging in and her blood-tinged eyes instantly found her target cowering on the ground.

"You are so FINISHED Zaitsev! If you think you can embarrass me then!... Then?..."

But as the enraged teacher had started her verbal assault on Miri she was suddenly brought to a stupefied silence. For just that brief moment when she first kicked down the door she had only eyes for the stupid little Bat, but within a few seconds she quickly noticed Noelle lying beside him on the floor... completely naked. She could feel the question rising in the back of her throat in contest with the rest of the volatile words she had for Miri, but before she could even get out a single word she caught more movement out of the corner of both eyes. Seeing Noelle like she was had been shocking enough, but Miss Greene nearly felt her jaw hit the floor as she swept her eyes over the room and fully took in the scene she'd just stumbled into; it wasn't just Miri and Noelle, there was a full-blown human/Beast student orgy going on! Every bit of rage she had ready to unleash was choked in her throat as she just stared in disbelief at the sordid affair that had been going on right under her nose.

To one side of the room, Ethan was standing just behind the smaller Olivia, one hand wrapped around her arm and the other tugging on her long orange her, causing her to arch her back as he forced his long Raccoon cock into her from behind. As if that wasn't enough to make the Redhead scream like a banshee, she also had Riko on her knees before her, the Twin obediently licking at Olivia's pussy even as it swallowed Animal dick.

On the other side, Lauren was laying on his back with Charlotte straddling the big Tegu and riding his cock for all she was worth. Her face as ever was the perfect struggle of restrained ecstasy as she mewled and bounced atop the massive Lizard's length. To make things even better for the Brunette, Laurent had Riko laying face down on his broad torso, forcing the Other Twin to cram her face down between both their legs, frantically licking between the girl's clit and the Beast's cock.

All six of those teenagers were so caught up in their own carnal pleasure, moaning and hissing like a pack of ferals as they indulged in each other's bodies that they hadn't even noticed their teacher loudly barging her way into the room. And while she'd been ready to scream her lungs out when she first kicked in the door, Rebecca Greene had been stunned absolutely silent at the sight of six of her students fucking each other so ferociously. And very soon thereafter, the students would find themselves feeling the same degree of shock.

"That's right Olivia, make sure you squeeze down nice and tight for m...M-Miss Greene?!" Ethan was busy purring into Olivia's ear, just about ready to put on his grand finale when he finally caught the teacher staring right at them.

"Fuck, you two! You're gonna make me fucking cum and- W-WHA?!" Likewise Olivia was just on the precipice of her own climax between the vibrant Raccoon cock and submissive Twin tongue working on her in tandem when she too felt her lust overtaken by panic at the sight of Miss Greene.

"That's it... keep your tongue right there Riko... I'm... Just about... H-HUH!?" On the other side of the room Charlotte had been lost in a drunken haze, muttering quietly as she brought herself close to orgasm riding the big Tegu dick and holding her Twin's face to her cunt. But that calm, cool lust of hers shattered like a vase hitting the floor when she spied Greene, and her quiet sighs of passion cracked into a sudden yelp of surprise.

"Good timing, I was hoping I'd get to hear you scream a bit before I filled you and... oh shit..." And just like all the others, Laurent had been steadily working himself up to the end, for a brief second thrilled to finally get a real reaction out of Charlotte, but when he tipped his head backwards he too got a sudden dose of dread, as even upside down there was no mistaking the clear image of his teacher having just walked in on them.

Even though all of the students (except for the Twins) had seen their teacher by now, they were all far too close to their respective orgasms to stop now. So standing absolutely baffled at the door, Rebecca had no choice but to watch as the four pairs of eyes on her flashed in panic before flashing even brighter in uncontrollable lust. Miss Greene listened to the cacophony of sounds that filled the room, Ethan's strained groan, Laurent's rumbling roar, Charlotte's embarrassed gasp, and Olivia's reckless whine. She watched the Beast kids shut their eyes and grit their teeth while the girls' faces burned bright red. And she saw as the boys pumped their cocks wildly while the girls' pussies quivered and leaked as gob after gob of thick, Bestial semen was pumped inside them.

Miss Greene remained still as a statue while she watched four of her students explode in simultaneous climax, and when all was said and done the room fell so deathly quiet that not even the sounds from the rest of the Prom seemed to reach them at all.

"What... the hell... is going on here?" Miss Greene quietly stammered in disbelief as her eyes shifted from one shamed teenager to the next, but after passing over the four and Noelle she ultimately locked her eyes back on Miri, and the seething rage she'd barged into the room with quickly started to set back in.

"I-I... I mean w-we were all just..." Miri pathetically tried to come up with some excuse, but there was literally no point in trying to hide what was going on. Hell, he was the only one of them even wearing any clothes by this point.

"DON'T EVEN!" Rebecca immediately snapped and shut the Bat back up, any sense of confusion gone as she only seemed twice as angry now.

"I always knew you were a creep, but to think you be doing all THIS in the school! Not just you, but all of you?! You are by far the worst, most disgusting little cretin I have EVER had to deal with! I don't know whether I should just have you expelled and be done with you or have you arrested! And don't even think about college at this point! By the time I'm through with you you'll be lucky if anyone ever pities you enough to toss you a fast-food job!"

Miri could do little more than sit paralyzed on the floor in wide eyed terror as Miss Green bombarded him with her tirade. But after she'd spat enough vitriol at the dismayed Beast kid, she suddenly turned her furious glare on Noelle, who'd been sitting there just beside her boyfriend and for once in her life appeared just as timid and fearful as the Bat.

"AND YOU!" Rebecca snapped her teeth as her eyes locked on the Blonde, who flinched harder at that look than at anything else that had ever happened to her before. "I'd expect such revolting behavior from HIM, but I am so incredibly disappointed to see you like this, Noelle! I mean, do you even realize how you look right now?! Lying naked on a floor in the middle of a classroom?! Do you honestly have so little shame?! To think one of my best students would degrade herself like this for MIRI of all people, I'm appalled!"

And even though it seemed she had reserved most of her anger for the Bat and the Blonde sitting right in front of her, Rebecca soon made it clear she wasn't forgetting any of the other six teenagers in the room.

"AND DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU ARE GETTING OFF THE HOOK EITHER!" Miss Greene screamed to the rest of the students in a general sweep, Ethan and Laurent, Olivia and Charlotte, and now even Rin and Riko were staring panic-stricken at the teacher even as her burning gaze landed on them each individually for only just a moment.

"Every single one of you is going to face serious consequences for your behavior tonight! I don't care how long it takes, I'm going to personally see to it to make sure each and every one of your parents knows everything that!..."

Rebecca continued to lose her head as she lambasted the room at large, but as her teacher busied herself spitting out seemingly endless threats, Noelle, even despite her own panic, started to tune out the older woman's voice, instead taking a far greater interest in the other, more physical signs she was displaying. Even as her own heart raced and the back of her mind dreaded what would become of her and especially Miri if word got out, the ever-delinquent girl couldn't help but take notice of the way Miss Greene was focusing on her students... her six very naked, very well-fucked students...

Without being under scrutiny herself for just a moment, Noelle's eyes started to grow wide and glimmer in her own disbelief, along with a growing sense of possibility, even hope. Even if her teacher's expression screamed anger as loudly as her voice did, she couldn't hide all of the subtle but telltale signs that Noelle had grown so keen on noticing. Greene couldn't hide the flush on her face as her eyes flickered between the beautiful young ladies and intoxicatingly virile Beasts. She couldn't stop her tongue from darting out to wet her lips just a little too frequently in between outbursts. She couldn't maintain 100% of the rage in her stance when her thighs kept twitching every few seconds like they wanted so badly to squeeze together and put just a little pleasurable pressure on her...

It was all Noelle could do to not gasp out loud herself as she fully came to her realization. Miss Greene, despite how mad she certainly was, had still, still become at least somewhat aroused! The conniving young girl swallowed down a hard lump in her throat to steady herself. Mere moments ago she had been in the grip of the worst terror and despair of her life, but even now the wheels were turning in her devious brain as to just what this little bit of information could mean for her, for all of them; a possible escape from this catastrophe.

It was hard for Noelle to take the deep, shivering breath she needed to without drawing Miss Greene's attention back to her; for what she had planned she didn't think she'd be able to pull off if she lost her nerve for even a second. Noelle had managed to make a lot of crazy things happen for her and Miri since beginning their relationship, hell they wouldn't be in this mess right now if that weren't true. But for everything she'd done up until now, all the women she'd convinced to get with herself and Miri, what she was about to do right now was still going to be the biggest gamble of her life; she was either going to save them, or ruin their lives right now.

With Miss Greene still in the midst of lashing out at the others, Noelle slowly and shakily rose to her feet, immediately drawing the women's glare, her eyes alone enough to say 'you dare?' But Noelle grit her teeth and fought as hard as she could to gather every last bit of courage she had, and took a step towards the raging woman.

"And just what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Rebecca immediately turned all her unenviable focus on the girl, but Noelle didn't back down.

"I'm just standing up." She answered in as direct a voice as she could.

"And if you think you're going to do anything else other than putting your damn clothes back on you've got another thing coming! Honestly Noelle, do you really not feel the slightest bit of shame at all?! Do you even have any sense of decency left?!"

She may have still been screaming, but Noelle didn't miss the way Rebecca's face faltered ever so slightly at that, allowing just the faintest hint of embarrassment to show as she was forced to look straight on at her student's completely naked body. Funny enough, that only seemed to give the Blonde a tiny boost of her own confidence, and just to challenge her teacher even more she straightened her back and pushed out her breasts, showing just how unashamed she was to be seen. Feeling a little more of her backbone returning, she took another deep breath before she met the older woman's eyes again.

"No, I don't." She spoke so plainly yet defiantly that it nearly left Miss Greene as baffled as she was angry, so Noelle didn't let up her momentum. "I don't feel any shame about being in love with Miri."

Noelle took another step closer to her teacher, and though Greene remained where she was the younger girl could see the way she flexed back on her heel, just barely forcing herself to stop from being backed up. The Blonde's eyes hardened even further at that.

"Ok fine, maybe we did break some pretty serious rules here tonight. But that's no excuse for the way you've treated Miri, not just now but ever since freshman year! You've had it out for him for years, over a stupid little accident! And I'm tired of you treating my boyfriend like a criminal just for tripping into you a couple times!"

Faced with such blatant disrespect and insubordination, Miss Greene's ire only grew even more dangerous, a blood vessel visible on her temple as she bore daggers into the defiant young girl standing up to her.

"THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF DEBATE!" The woman shrieked, madder than any single one of the students could ever remember seeing her. "Noelle, I am not asking you, I AM TELLING YOU, you and everyone else are going to get dressed right now, and then you're going to be quiet and follow me to the principal's office where I'm going to call your parents!"

But somehow Noelle didn't lose her nerve, and just met the woman's hot air with an audacious huff.

"Miss Greene, you're angry at Miri because he pulled your dress down in front of the students, right? You're embarrassed because a bunch of stupid, horny teenagers would never stop talking about something like that, I get it, I really do." Noelle paused, her expression softening, but not cowering under her teacher's this time. She had to take another deep sigh before she continued.

HighLumin
HighLumin
585 Followers
123456...9